Chapter 29

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“Awww~ She’s so cute~” Yuri said, smiling like an idiot.

“Sleepyhead, isn’t she?” Tiffany chuckled.

“She’s drooling,” Krystal pointed out, disgusted and poked her sister’s head.

“Gee! Just a little bit! It’s cute and don’t poke your unnie’s head,” Yuri protected her wife and wiped Jessica’s saliva away.

“It is so not cute!” Krystal opposed. “She’s sitting here on Taeyeon’s bed, leaning her back on the wall, sleeping, is wide opened and she drools all over her own face. Not to mention she snores.”

“She doesn’t!” Yuri protested and brushed Jessica’s hair.

“Hey, Yuri-yah, you don’t feel tired?” Taeyeon asked. She was taking care of Hyoyeon. That girl was hungry and tired, so after she ate she joined Jessica in a dreamland.

Yuri shrugged. “Well, I’m a bit tired,” she admitted.

“You should go home,” Taeyeon suggested.

Yuri sighed. “But I can’t leave this baby here.”

“Gigantic, drooling and snoring baby,” Krystal nagged, annoyed.

“Krystal will give you a ride,” Taeyeon said, smiling.

“Krystal will do what?” the youngest one asked, terrified.

“Krystal will give you a ride,” Taeyeon repeated, looking directly at Krystal. “You will,” she added.

Krystal snorted. “Fine, you’re the boss here. But help me get that fatso into my car.”

“FATSO??! You wanna die?” Yuri poked Krystal’s shoulder. “I’ll carry her,” she said then.

“But… I’ll help you,” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany chuckled in a really weird way.

“What? Are you jealous or something?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, curious and amused at the same time.

“I am not!” Tiffany answered hastily. Taeyeon kept smiling mischievously. “I am not!” Tiffany repeated. “This is my best friend we’re talking about, she’s married and at the moment drooling and snoring.”

“She’s not snoring!” Yuri interrupted.

Krystal sighed. “Who cares? Can we just go already?”

“Yup.”

Taeyeon carried Jessica out on her back, followed by Yuri and Krystal.

Krystal then drove the two to Yuri’s house and helped Yuri to get Jessica in her bed. (This sounds a bit wrong but… nah, no dirty things.)

Meanwhile Taeyeon returned to her room/office, where Tiffany stayed along with sleeping Hyoyeon. “She’s still sleeping?” Taeyeon asked and pointed at Hyoyeon.

Tiffany just nodded. She was pouting and didn’t even look at Taeyeon. The latter chuckled. Such a kid…

“So you really were jealous earlier!” Taeyeon laughed. Tiffany just frowned and pouted even more. “You’re so cute, Hwang.”

“But you have never carried me on your back!” Tiffany whined.

“Awww~“ Taeyeon smiled. „I’m sorry, I will make it up to you.“

“Yeah, you should definitely do that.”

“But how?” Taeyeon hugged Tiffany’s waist and pulled her closer. Then she pecked her lips. “Like this?” Tiffany laughed and Taeyeon kissed her again, this time much more passionately. Her hands slipped down on Tiffany’s and her tongue invaded Tiffany’s mouth. Taeyeon felt Tiffany’s hands around her neck, pulling her even closer. Their bodies were pressed together and they seemed like they never want to let go of each other. But they eventually had to. Even angels and devils can suffocate. They stopped kissing and stared into each other’s eyes deeply, their foreheads pressed together. They were breathing heavily. After a few seconds, Tiffany spoke up.

“I love you.”

 Taeyeon smiled warmly. “I love you too, my Tiffany.”

Tiffany smiled back and then whispered something into Taeyeon’s ear.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “Ppani-yah… Are you serious?” she asked.

Tiffany just eye-smiled and nodded happily.

Taeyeon sighed, defeated. “Fine… I’ll do it for you, my love…”

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes, as she woke up. She winked for a few times and then looked around. She was alone in Taeyeon’s room. She sat up, not really knowing what she should do. So she just waited. Then Taeyeon’s huge bookshelf caught her attention. She walked towards it and examined all those books. They look so old… Then she walked towards Taeyeon’s table. She noticed two framed pictures before, when she was still trapped in the fire, but they were facing to the other side so she never saw what’s on them. She took one of those pictures and turned it over. It was Taeyeon, kissing Tiffany’s cheek. Tiffany was looking at the photographer, smiling so much her eyes weren’t visible anymore. Hyoyeon subconsciously smiled. It was just so damn cute! She put the picture back on the table and wanted to look at the other one, but she just wasn’t able to pick it up from the table. She frowned. Is it glued or something? She walked around the table so she can take a look at the mysterious picture. It was another picture of mistress and her girlfriend. Hyoyeon laughed. Taeyeon was showing her best smile, looking absolutely beautiful. On the other hand Tiffany… looked a bit… derpy.  Or a very derpy actually. Mouth wide opened, frowning a bit, one eye half closed. Maybe a failed wink? Hyoyeon thought and chuckled. No wonder Taeyeon glued it to the table. Tiffany must have try to destroy this picture and probably not just once. But the longer Hyoyeon kept looking at it, the cuter Tiffany looked. She though she knew why Taeyeon kept this picture.

Hyoyeon was in such a deep thought she didn’t hear the door opened. It was the high-pitched that followed that startled her. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

 Hyoyeon jerked a bit and took several steps back. Then her back hit the wall. Tiffany, looking pissed, walked to the table and covered the picture with her hand.

“I’m sorry!” Hyoyeon blurted out.

“You’re sorry?” Tiffany gritted her teeth. “This… this… need to burn down in hell. Taeyeon-ahhh!” she whined. “How long do I have to beg you for you to let me destroy this?”

Taeyeon chuckled. “But it’s like super cute! And it already is in hell, just saying.”

“It’s terrible! I look dumb!”

“You’re lovely and flawless as always, baby,” Taeyeon smiled.

Hyoyeon cleared and the other two girls looked at her. Tiffany was blushing a bit, but Taeyeon had that shameless expression of hers on her face, along with her naughty smile.

“Sorry,” Hyoyeon apologized. “I shouldn’t have looked.”

“That’s… fine,” Tiffany sighed in defeat. “Never mind.” Taeyeon reminded quiet, but the smile on her face grew wider.

“So, you’re awake already… Feeling better?” she then spoke up after few seconds of an awkward silence.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Much better actually, thanks a lot. Did anything happen meanwhile?”

This time it was Tiffany who smiled brightly and on the other hand Taeyeon was the one whose face visibly darkened.

“Well, Krystal drove Jessica and Yuri home,” Taeyeon said. “My girlfriend got jealous-“

“I didn’t!”

“-and I’ve ruined my reputation as a mistress here,” Taeyeon frowned and Tiffany chuckled. “Nobody will take me seriously like ever again! I won’t look scary anymore!” she complained, looking like a kid.

“Sweetie, I’m sorry to say this, but you never really did look scary,” Tiffany teased. “Admit it. You’re just a erted dork.”

Taeyeon frowned even more. “But...” she didn’t know what to say. “That ain’t true!” she said eventually.

“It is… And you know it… Everybody knows it… But I love this erted dork.”

Taeyeon’s face finally softened and she slightly smiled. They kept gazing lovingly at each other for a few seconds, then Hyoyeon’s awkward cough interrupted them.

“I wish I didn’t ask what happened…” she mumbled for herself. “Did you find any solution of our situation?” she then asked.

“Well… Maybe… We didn’t really think about it, it’s all happening a bit too fast… I send few of my people to Europe, but it’s taking too long… do you have any ideas? You know Kim Bum much better than all of us here,” Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon slowly nodded. “I think I know what he will try to do… I’ll tell you what you need to do…”

 

When Krystal returned back to the Hell, she got really confused by the situation there. Everybody seemed to be amused, they were all giggling and whispering something to each other.

“I can’t believe she actually did that!”

“I saw it! It was so cute!”

“Our boss is adorable! Such a dork, really.”

“Well, Tiffany is making her go all cheesy.”

 That’s what Krystal overheard and it made her curious. She looked around to see if there’s some of her friends around. And she found one.

“Jiyoon, what exactly is going on?” she asked a girl that was just passing by.

“Oh, well, we don’t really know, but our mistress gave Tiffany a piggyback ride across the whole hell and then they stopped in the main hall. Well I personally didn’t see it, but Gayoon told me about it. According to her, our mistress caressed Tiffany’s cheeks, then whispered something into her ear and then kissed her gently in front of like… everybody.”

“Oh… Kid…” Krystal shook her head.

“Well, they were kissing for like a minute or two, before they ran back into mistress’ room. I heard she seemed quite embarrassed, while Tiffany seemed happy.”

“Kim Taeyeon… You’re such a childish mistress…” Krystal mumbled.

“It was cute,” Jiyoon shrugged.

“Taeyeon and Tiffany… both so childish…”

 

Krystal entered Taeyeon’s office without even bothering to knock on the door. Taeyeon and Tiffany were in the middle of a discussion with Hyoyeon.

“Yes, so you did take care of it already?”

“Well, I don’t know if we got every of those places.

“Send me to Europe,” Hyoyeon said. Krystal entered and closed the door.

“What are you talking about?” she asked, curious.

“Well, Hyoyeon have told us some useful pieces of information,” Tiffany informed.

“Like?”

“She believes Kim Bum is in Europe, trying to get some allies. Like other demons, death souls or maybe even humans.”

“That’s possible,” Krystal shrugged. “But we know nothing for sure.”

“That’s the problem,” Hyoyeon said.

“So? Any plan? Have you thought of something already? I mean, I know you guys were busy,” Krystal pointed at Taeyeon and Tiffany, “but maybe you have any ideas already…”

“Uhhh….” Taeyeon blushed. “You heard?”

Krystal nodded.

“Well, tell her Hyoyeon.”

“There are many places in Europe when he can hide his army. And I bet he chose Europe over Africa since there are much more… like… evil… things, if you know what I mean. Europe is the biggest battlefield ever. You know, Hundred Years’ War, Napoleonic wars, Thirty Years’ War, both World Wars-“

“Yeah, skip that, we get it, wars everywhere, what’s your point?” Krystal interrupted.

“Well my point is, Europe is full of wrongdoers and bad death souls and if you still haven’t captured all of those escaped souls, he can get like three times bigger army he used to have in the past. I think he’s gonna give this a try.”

Taeyeon nodded. “The situation there isn’t still very good; I’m gonna send there more people. Hyoyeon told me I should to take care of the biggest battlefields and concentration camps, because those are the places when death souls are gonna gather the most. And Hyoyeon suggested that she can go there and help us.”

Krystal gave her suspicious look.

“Well, let’s admit it,” Taeyeon continued. “She knows Europe the best out of all of us.”

“Eastern Europe,” Hyoyeon corrected.

“But still.”

“But…” Krystal frowned. “What if she contacts Kim Bum and betrays us? She knows many things now, she could tell him everything.”

“You can go with her, if you don’t trust her,” Taeyeon suggested.

“If you don’t need me here, I would love to, really,” Krystal answered.

Taeyeon chuckled. “Of course I need you here. But I also need to get rid of Kim Bum and I guess I can let you go there. So go with her if you wish.”

Krystal nodded. “I’ll make sure she won’t stab our backs…”