Chapter 15

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“What are you doing?” Tiffany asked, suspicious about Krystal’s weird behavior. The younger girl was brushing her hair in front of the huge mirror in her room.

“Just… getting ready for the wedding,” Krystal answered calmly, but Tiffany noticed a blush on her cheek.

“Little Jung! You’re blushing!”

“I… am NOT!”

“Oh yes, you are… It’s five AM. There’s almost four hours left until the wedding, so… Who’s your date?” Tiffany smirked.

“I don’t have a date.”

“You liar. You so have a date!”

“Fine! I have a date! So what?” Krystal admitted.

“A… human date?”

“Yes…” Krystal stared at her reflection. She pouted, dissatisfied with her look, mumbled some inaudible words and suddenly a really beautiful hairstyle formed on her head.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “What are you doing?”

“Do you think this is good enough?”

“Yes, Krystal, you look stunning,” Tiffany said. She actually found this quite cute.

“Really?”

“Yes. Please. Don’t act like this. One Park Gyuri is already too much to handle, we don’t need another one.” With those words Tiffany left Krystal’s room.

Krystal turned around when she heard the door close. “Why did she come in a first place?” The she looked back at her reflection and desperately tugged her hair. “Never mind, but what am I going to do with this?”

 

“What are you doing?”

“Just… getting ready for the wedding.”

“GAH! Why are you Jungs the same! How could you answer me the same way as your sister?!” Tiffany complained.

“What do you need, Tiffany?” Jessica asked, but kept looking into huge mirror in front of her. Her condition got better in last few days. Probably because she wasn’t so stressed out and insecure anymore. And even though her powers still were showing from time to time, Jessica managed to control it a little. The baby was just bored and it wanted some attention, so it was usually enough to just talk to it.

“Just making sure you’re going to the wedding.”

“Of course I am. Do you think my eye lashes are okay?”

“This is unbelievable. You Jungs even have the same problems! One Gyuri is eno- Wait, why do you care about your look so much? Who’s your date? And what about Yuri?” Tiffany asked, suspicious.

“I don’t have a date,” Jessica answered simply.

“But you are- ooooh,” an expression of realization came across Tiffany’s face. “I see what you doing.”

“What are you talking about?” Jessica asked, uninterested.

“You want to look really beautiful, because Yuri’s coming too! You want to make her realize what she’s missing! And you hope she will eventually approach you and beg for forgiveness? You little sly fox!”

“I do not. That’s not my plan at all,” Jessica answered coldly. Tiffany smirked. She knew for sure, this is exactly Jessica’s plan. They have been BEST friends for a long time already and Tiffany knew Jessica a little bit too well.

“Okay… If you say so,” she said casually. “Tell me, if you need any help.”

“Thanks, but… I won’t need it, there’s no plan,” Jessica reacted in the same tone.

“But still-“

“No plan, Tiffany!”

“Gosh, you’re so noisy. You really need some with Yuri tonight. Hope, you’ll have one.”

“Yeah… me too…” Jessica mumbled. Then she realized she said that aloud and quickly covered with her palm.

Tiffany chuckled. “No plan at all.”

 

The last one for Tiffany to check was Taeyeon. For the past week, Taeyeon was very… unpredictable and also unstable. She was giving everybody ridiculous tasks and got ridiculously angry every time the task wasn’t done. Tiffany would be really angry at her, but she caught her girlfriend crying badly in her room. She realized it must be really tough on her.

Taeyeon was just too stressed out about everything that happened and she also told Tiffany bunch of other things that didn’t really make sense. She kept talking about those weird hallucinations which aren’t hallucination and fire and Tiffany was really confused. But she has decided to be there for Taeyeon no matter what.

“How are you?” she asked Taeyeon as soon as she entered the right room and hugged her from behind.

“Not that bad,” Taeyeon answered and slightly smiled.

“Are you getting ready for the wedding?”

“I was just about to… How are we going to go there? Transfer?”

“Oh… No. Krystal’s car.”

“Why? Transferring is faster. And transferring Jessica shouldn’t be a problem since even though she doesn’t have her powers, she’s still a demon.”

“Uhh… You think transferring is faster than Krystal’s driving? Well…”

“And her Pagani is too small.”

“True but… she can make the car invisible; bet she won’t have any problem to make it more spacious inside.”

“Uhmm… okay,” Taeyeon said, sulky. “But it is really unfair. I’m the mistress of the Hell, but she’s more powerful than I am!”

“Yes and you know why, right?”

“I know… …”

 

“…won litnu elbisivni neeb evah tahw elbisiv ekam,” Krystal mumbled and Jessica, Taeyeon with Tiffany saw her luxurious fancy car appear.

“How do you do that, Krys?” Jessica asked, shocked. “Really…”

“It’s my little secret,” Krystal stuck out her tongue and looked at the car. “Uhhh… Doesn’t look good enough for a wedding, too dull…”

“Dull? This is dull? Everybody will stare at this car no matter what!” Jessica said, but Krystal ignored her.

She just mumbled few more magical words and a white ribbon appeared around the car hood and the roof. “Mhmm… better,” she said and opened the door. “Let’s go.” Jessica stared at her. “I know what you thinking. But trust me a little, I already made it spacious enough before.”

“O-okay…” Jessica said. “You’re freaking me out. That’s so creepy; you can do all those things you shouldn’t be able to do! That’s just… creepy,” she mumbled before she entered the car.

 

“You really look beautiful, Victoria,” Yuri smiled and put her hand on the bride’s shoulder as they both stared into a huge mirror.

“Thank you, Yuri,” Victoria smiled. “You look beautiful today too. I didn’t expect you would come in a suit. It’s hot,” she added cheekily.

Yuri laughed a bit. “Well, thanks.”

“But you look really tired. And where’s Jessica? You didn’t come together?” Victoria asked.

“It’s a long story… I believe she will arrive with Krystal.” Yuri was happy she will see her, but she wasn’t sure what to do. So she decided to let it go. Something will happen. What it will be, nobody knows…

 

“Okay, get out, I have pick somebody up before the wedding, so go,” Krystal said.

“Ooooh, the date?” Tiffany asked, smirking. Krystal stared at her, annoyed. Tiffany gave her a sassy smile, before she got off the car.

“So… what are we supposed to do now?” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and looked around. Taeyeon looked slightly confused as well. They were standing in front of huge church and few people in dresses and suits were around. “Jessica?”

Jessica was just standing there, staring at something. “Sica?” Jessica just ignored both, Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“What is she look-“

“Yuri,” Tiffany answered before Taeyeon even finished.

“Oooh…”

Few minutes passed. Then somebody from behind spoke up. “Good morning, ladies, you look really beautiful,” a sweet boyish voice said. All of them turned around, Taeyeon and Tiffany puzzled. “I believe we don’t know each other yet, my name is-“

“Kim Bum, what are you doing here?”

 

Yuri noticed Jessica’s arrival right away. She gulped and couldn’t help but glance at her every five seconds. Jessica was wearing long white dress and grey coat. She looked stunning. Even though she was busy staring at Jessica, she also noticed Taeyeon with Tiffany. Taeyeon’s presence surprised her a little bit, but she didn’t really care. Jessica was the most important.

Then she noticed a guy that walked towards them. She knew him. And she hated him.

 

“So you are the Kim Bum guy?” Tiffany asked, slightly suspicious. She didn’t like him at all, even though it was the first time they met.

“Yes, nice to meet you,” he bowed and then he looked at Taeyeon. “Mistress.” He bowed even deeper.

“That’s…” Taeyeon suddenly remembered the warning from the fire girl. Did she mean him? I should… be careful, I guess.

“Oh, Krystal’s back! That was fast!” Tiffany noticed. The door of the Pagani opened and Krystal got off the car. The other person that got off was…

“Hey, little Jung, you told me you have a date and you brought… Sulli?” Tiffany whispered so only Krystal could hear when they joined them.

“Any problem with that?” Krystal said back. “Who are you?” she then asked Kim Bum.

“My name is Kim Bum. You must be Jessica’s sister.”

“Oooh, so you’re that creepy jerk. It’s not really nice to meet you, so bye,” Krystal smiled sweetly, before she grabbed Sulli’s hand and walked away. She actually hated Kim Bum even more than Yuri hated him.

“Creepy jerk?” Kim Bum asked, confused. “What’s wrong with her?”

“Ehhh,” Jessica laughed awkwardly. “She’s always like that, don’t mind her.”

Taeyeon stared at Krystal’s back. “ Mhmm, so I guess her maturity was just for a show.”