Chapter 20

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“That Kim Bum guy is so weird,” Taeyeon said a loud. She was alone in her room. Or at least it seems like it. She stared into her fireplace. Hyoyeon was here again.

“I think he’s okay,” Hyoyeon shrugged.

Taeyeon starred at her. “But before the wedding you said-,“ Taeyeon stopped as Hyoyeon rapidly shook her head.

“Do. Not. Say. That. Aloud,” she mouthed clearly so Taeyeon would understand. Taeyeon frowned.

“You think he is okay?”

“Yes,” Hyoyeon said, but shook her head again. Taeyeon got an idea. She turned around and grabbed a paper with pen and wrote something. But when she turned back and looked into the fireplace, the other girl was gone…

 

“So… to sum it up… I locked you in the church so you would make up, but you ended up getting married?” Krystal asked.

“Well, yeah, pretty much,” Yuri nodded.

“I am so awesome!”

“Yes you are, my little sis,” Jessica hugged Krystal around her shoulders and patted her head like a kid’s.

“Yah! Don’t do this!” Krystal frowned and pushed Jessica’s hand away. “I’m not your little baby sister anymore. I’m an adult and much more powerful than you have ever been!”

“Huh?” Yuri asked, slightly confused. “What do you mean by that?”

“That’s a very good question,” Jessica nodded. “But she just won’t tell me.”

Krystal sighed. “It’s quite complicated. I will tell you some other time. It’s not really important right now.”

“O…kay… So what are we going to do now?”

“I think we should get out of here.”

“Hey, Krystal, what did you do with that guy who always talks for so long during the ceremonies?” Jessica asked.

“You mean the pastor?” Yuri chuckled.

“Yeah, sorry, forgot the word. Again.”

“Omo! The pastor! I locked him up in the men’s bathroom unconscious, but he must have woken up by now!” Krystal immediately ran towards the church and left Yuri and Jessica staring at her.

“Uhm… told you so.”

 

Seohyun was sitting on her bed. She was staring on the wall in front of her, thinking hard. She was decided to do something about Taecyeon. But what exactly she’s going to do?

She bit her lip. She has to force him to leave Yoona. She was watching him regularly for those past few days and she was one hundred percent sure that guy has tons of other girls. Suji, Min, Fei, Jia… and many others.

She knew she shouldn’t interfere and that it’s against the rules, but she just has to.

Few minutes later, she was standing in a hallway in a dorm of Yoona’s college. She was wearing tight jeans and simple blue t-shirt.

She took a deep breath before she knocked on the certain door. It opened almost immediately.

“Hi, are you Taecyeon?” she asked immediately the guy, who looked slightly confused at first but then a smile appeared on his face.

“Yes… Do I know you, beautiful?” he asked.

“Ugh… Not really… Can we talk?”

“Sure, come inside,” he opened the door wider. Seohyun hesitated for a while. Talking with him alone in one room… He won’t try anything, right? Eventually, she entered the room…

 

 “YOU!!!” Sunny’s voice echoed all over the white corridor as she spotted that familiar tall girl standing near by.

Sooyoung turned around. A wide smile appeared on her face as she realized Sunny has her wings. “Wow! I see you passed the test! Amazing! Congratz! I can’t wait for the food,” she added quietly, but Sunny heard.

“Choi Sooyoung, no food for you!” Sunny answered.

“Whyyyy?” the taller one whined.

“You told me you’d help me!”

“Oh… you mean when we met in front of that restaurant?”

“Yes! I called your name when I really needed help and you didn’t come…”

“Really? I’m sorry, but I didn’t hear anything.”

“That’s because you didn’t tell me your real name, you giant idiot!” Sunny pushed Sooyoung’s shoulder hard. “I really needed you; you have no idea how tempted I was at that time!”

“Oh… I’m sorry… I forgot…”

“You forgot? You forgot?! Idiot! Is there actually something in your head?!” Sunny tiptoed and nudged Sooyoung’s head with her index finger.

“Come on, I’m really sorry… Forgive me, please?”

Sunny opened to answer something, but Sooyoung’s puppy eyes stopped her. She would never though Sooyoung has aegyo too.

“Fine,” she sighed then, defeated. “But you owe me!”

“Okay,” Sooyoung smiled. She examined Sunny from head to toe. “Are you going to keep this hairstyle?”

“I think it looks fine. That Yoseob guy has surprisingly good taste.”

“Yeah, you look really hot,” Sooyoung said bluntly. “Too bad you’re so short.”

“Yah!” Sunny pushed Sooyoung again. “That isn’t pretty you know? Making fun of somebody’s height!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry, it’s not like being too tall is better. I mean… small things are cute, right? You’re cute.”

“You’re actually fine too. I like you, even though you are really weird and all and as high as Namsan Tower.” Sunny’s eye-smile appeared on her face.

“Aigoo…” Sooyoung grabbed Sunny’s white collar and pulled her closer. She hugged her.

“What are you doing?” Sunny mumbled. Her words weren’t really audible, since her face was buried in Sooyoung’s… chest. Sunny didn’t want to admit it, but it felt… good. But it’s not good at all…

 

Seohyun carefully entered Taecyeon’s room and looked around. She jerked a little when she heard a sound of door closing. The room looked a little bit messy and dirty, but in fact it wasn’t. It only looked like it. There were two beds, two tables, one big wardrobe, shabby window and that was pretty much it.

She nervously turned back to Taecyeon who gave her a killer smile.

“Why did you come? Oh, wait, that’s a stupid question, I think I know… Where do you know me from?” he asked. Seohyun had to admit that he looks cute and somehow innocent with that mischievous smile.

“I know you thanks to my friend. Yoona,” Seohyun stated. Taecyeon slightly frowned for a second before he smiled.

“Oh really? What did she say about me?”

“Nothing much. Most of the time she was just talking about how amazing you are.”

Another of his killer smile’s appeared. “That’s not true… I’m not that amazing…”

“I know,” Seohyun mumbled inaudibly. She watched him to put clothes on his bed aside.

“Would you like to sit?” he offered.

On your bed? On the bed you’ve probably done many things with many girls before? Maybe even with Yoo- “No, not really, I’m not planning to stay here for too long.”

“Oh… okay. So, why are you here, beautiful?”

“My name is Seohyun.”

“Beautiful name for a beautiful lady,” he said sweetly. Seohyun just stared at him blankly. She never really understood these cheesy lines.

“Don’t… do this. You’re dating my friend!”

“Oh… I’m sorry… But I don’t consider it so serious with Yeona.”

“It’s Yoona,” Seohyun corrected.

“Yeah, sure, I know, I just mispronounced it,” Taecyeon smiled cutely. Seohyun frowned. She doubted he even knew which girl Yoona is.

“I don’t believe you,” she said, firmly.

“What?” he asked confused.

“I don’t believe you just mispronounced it. You’re a player. You have many girls. And you’re cheating on them all.”

Taeyeon stared at her. “Listen beautiful, do you want me too or something?”

“God no! Never!”

“Well I just told you I don’t consider those relationships serious. I never told any of those girls I’ve slept with I love them unless I really did. … So that means never.”

“You’re disgusting.”

“Babe, this is a life. It’s tough. You should know.”

“For you, Yoona is only…” Seohyun wasn’t sure how to finish her sentence.

“Yeah, since you already get the picture, I will tell you. I just want to get into her ,” he smirked. “And I’m close to that by the way. She trusts me.”

Seohyun couldn’t hold herself back anymore. She didn’t even realize it, but her right hand slapped Taecyeon’s cheek hard. It immediately turned red, but he didn’t even move.

“I kinda expected this,” he said afterwards. “You look so pure, but I bet you would like it rough,” he chuckled.

Seohyun’s mouth opened in disbelieve. She wanted to slap him again, but she didn’t this time. “How can you?” she just asked, really disgusted. “You’re such a… I don’t understand why every girl likes you. I feel dirty and I’m just talking with you.”

“Oh really? You know, I’m really hot. And I know how to please a girl. I know what to say, I know what to do.” He touched her shoulder and then rubbed it.

“W-what are you doing?”

“Oh come on, I’m gonna show you something,” he hold her shoulder so tightly, it hurt her. His other hand reached the hem of her shirt. Seohyun immediately tried to stop him, but without using her powers, she couldn’t possibly win this fight and she felt his hand on her stomach.

She kept struggling and trying to get rid of his grip. There’s no way she will let him her. She kicked his leg and he hissed in pain. “You …” he mumbled harshly, threw her on his bed and lied on the top of her.

“No!” Seohyun yelled and tried to push him away, but he was too heavy. “Stop it!” Taecyeon managed to her jeans, even though she was still trying to escape. “Get off me!”

“Be quiet!” he ordered, angrily.

“Somebody help me!” Seohyun yelled. She got desperate. She won’t be able to get out of this on her own. She needs help. And as soon as possible.