Chapter 8

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

 

Taeyeon was nervously moving back and forth in her room. Tiffany was watching her. “Calm down, TaeTae, you’re making me dizzy.”

“I can’t calm down…”

“But you did everything you could. You send your people to Europe and Africa to find if somebody’s alive. You have your spies all over Korea and East Asia. What more can you do?”

“I don’t know… I’m not sure who I can trust…”

“Anybody…You can’t trust anybody, even your girlfriend.” a voice whispered. Taeyeon’s eyes widened.

“She’s here again…”

“Who?” Tiffany looked puzzled. Taeyeon stared into the fireplace, but this time, there was no face.

“But you heard her, right?”

“… No… Tae, are you okay?” Tiffany came to Taeyeon and put her hand on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“She’s right…” Taeyeon mumbled. “Not even my girlfriend… but I…” Taeyeon was torn apart inside.

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany sounded nervous. She really worried about Taeyeon.

“Nothing,” Taeyeon shook her head. That’s a crap, of course I can trust Tiffany, she thought. “Come here,” she smiled and hugged the angel tightly. “Do you love me?”

“Huh?” Tiffany was taken aback by the sudden question but then she immediately nodded. “Of course I do. I love you,” she smiled and kissed the tip of Taeyeon’s nose.

“You will be by my side forever, right?”

“Sure I will…” Tiffany reassured. “Until our death…”

“But we are kind of immortal,” Taeyeon laughed.

“Kind of, but we will still die eventually… we will live together for a thousand years. We will get old by then and then we will die together and our souls will be wandering on the Earth together. Forever and ever.”

Taeyeon smiled. She liked the idea. They hugged again. “But first we have to have children,” she said.

“What?!!”

“I’m kidding, Fany-yah.”

 

Jessica sang the last song. She bowed with a smile on her face as all the people in the restaurant applauded.

“Good job,” she heard. But this wasn’t Narsha’s nor Gain’s voice. She turned around and her face visibly darkened.

“Kim Bum… What do you want?”

“Can we talk in private?” he whispered into her ear. He was so close, Jessica could feel his warm breath. She shivered as she felt uncomfortable with Kim Bum being so intimate with her.

“Fine.” He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the table in the back section of the restaurant. The lighting was lower here. Lovers usually sit here. “Why did you drag me here?”

“That’s not important… So, is anything new? Tell me,” he said directly. Jessica stared at him.

“Why do you want to know?”

“Well, it involves me. He killed my friends, he destroyed my home. I want to kill him. Of course I’m interested.”

Jessica slightly frowned. “Well, I don’t know anything.”

“Huh?”

“Really. I haven’t seen Taeyeon for a long time. I don’t know anything.”

“How is that possible? You have to know something. You are the ex-heir of the Hell!”

“Yeah, but I’m a human…”

Kim Bum sighed. “Will you let me know if something new happens?”

“Sure… But-”

Kim Bum didn’t let her finish, he just bowed in a hurry and immediately left. “I have no idea how I am going to contact you, but sure,” Jessica mumbled.

 

Right after Jessica came home, she fell on the bed next to Yuri.

“You’re late again…” Yuri said who was reading fashion magazine.

“I’m really sorry. Work .”

“How are you feeling?” Yuri put her magazine aside and looked at Jessica.

“I think it’s gotten better,” Jessica smiled. Actually it hasn’t. She felt like throwing up all the time and sometimes she was about to faint. Her head hurt really badly and she felt weak.

“You know, you can tell me anything.” Yuri Jessica’s fringe and kissed her forehead.

“Of course…”

They hugged, but then a weird sound interrupted them. Their jaws dropped as they saw Yuri’s magazine flipping its pages on its own. “You-you’re doing it?” Yuri asked Jessica.

“I-I don’t know… But I’ve told you before. Taeyeon told me it’s possible for me to do some magic unintentionally, so maybe that’s really it…”

“But it has never happened before. Can’t it be that your powers are really back?”

“Taeyeon… she also told it’s not possible in my case.”

“Then why is this happening?”

“I don’t know… I’m kinda scared…” Jessica bit her lip. “I don’t know what that means…But I don’t think it’s good.”

“Calm down, baby… It doesn’t have to mean anything,” Yuri said but she didn’t believe it either…

 

Yuri was smiling, as she was sitting on a barstool at Narsha’s restaurant and listening to Jessica’s singing. Few days passed and Jessica’s powers we’re still appearing from time to time, but she was claiming that she doesn’t feel sick anymore. Yuri wasn’t sure if that’s true, but she decided to trust her girlfriend.

Suddenly Gain leaned to her and whispered. “I’m sorry to ask, but… is everything okay between you two?” she asked while looking at Jessica.

“Yeah… I think so… Why?” Yuri frowned.

“Nothing, I just got a feeling…”

“Why would there be anything wrong? What makes you think that way, Gain-sshi?” Yuri got curious.

“It’s seriously nothing. I guess it doesn’t mean anything then,” Gain mumbled.

“Gain-sshi. Please. What are you talking about?”

“Okay… I promised Jessica I wouldn’t tell anybody but since you’re her girlfriend… Some guy keeps visiting her here.”

“Wait… some guy? She never mentioned anything. Who?”

“I don’t know,” Gain shrugged. “He’s young and really cute. I think he knows Jessica well, they’re quite intimate.”

Yuri frowned even more. “Really? That’s weird…”

 

Jessica and Yuri walked home in a silence. They didn’t even hold hands. Jessica endured it, but as soon as they entered the house she spoke up. “What happened, Yuri-yah?”

Yuri just stared at her, blankly. “That’s something I should ask. What is going on?”

“I… What are you talking about?” Jessica bit her lower lip. She knew she will have to tell the truth.

“Oh, come on, Jessica. Who have you been meeting behind my backs? At Narsha’s restaurant? That cute guy?”

“Oh…. Gain told you…”

“Yes, she did. So what is it? Are you cheating on me or something?” Yuri’s voice was firm.

“NO! Oh my god! I would never ever do that!” Jessica freaked out.

“Okay, I believe you, but please explain it.”

“That guy… it’s Kim Bum, the one from Rome.”

WHAT?!

“Look… it’s not like that…”

“Are you cheating on me?” Yuri asked again, her voice was now slightly shaking.

“Oh, god! No, Yuri, I’m not! He’s a demon!” Jessica finally said.

“E-excuse me? Demon? Like… demon demon from Hell? Like you were?” Yuri was slightly confused.

“Yes,” Jessica nodded. “Demon demon.”

“And… what does he want? Why is he here? How did he find you? You’re not cheating on me, right?”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “I already told you twice, I’m really not cheating on you.”

“Then?”

“Well… Hell has some problems, so he’s here…”

“Is it serious?”

“We don’t know yet… It might be.”

“So you’re not cheating on me?” Jessica chuckled. Yuri can be so childish at times. And it’s so cute.

“No, I’m not.”

“You love me, no matter what, only me,” Yuri pouted.

“Of course.”

“… But you should still be punished for lying. And I’m gonna make sure you won’t be able to cheat on me.”

“Wha-“ Before Jessica could say more, Yuri kissed her furiously. They didn’t have for quite a long time already, since Jessica was constantly feeling sick. She actually felt sick even now, but Yuri was so rough, Jessica didn’t dare to stop her. Yuri pushed her onto couch and Jessica could taste blood in as Yuri bit her lip hard. She was surprised to see Yuri this fierce, but she gave in.

She felt Yuri’s lips on her neck and her hands under her shirt. She let out a soft moan as Yuri caressed her back. Yuri ed her shirt and traced her chest and abs with her index finger. Jessica gasped and shivered. Yuri’s touch will never stop driving her crazy. Yuri pulled down Jessica’s pants. Jessica didn’t like the fact she’s the only one getting undressed, so she tried to take off Yuri’s shirt. Yuri let her do it, but she didn’t allow her girlfriend to touch her pants.

“Oh no… You’re not pulling this down yet…” she whispered seductively and Jessica’s earlobe. “Or maybe you won’t pull it down at all, since you’re just being punished.”

Jessica gulped. This is going to be rough. Yuri unclasped Jessica’s bra and kissed and her chest. Then she moved back up and kissed her girlfriend on lips. Her left hand touched Jessica’s s while her right hand wandered around her underwear and then slid inside, touching the sacred area. “I’m gonna make you scream tonight…”