Chapter 30

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

Hyomin took a deep breath and was about to knock on Sunny’s door.

“Wait!” Sooyoung was panting as she reached Hyomin and grabbed her hand to prevent her from knocking. “Wait,” she repeated quietly. She was waiting near Sunny’s room for the past hour knowing Hyomin would show up sooner or later. She just had been hoping Hyomin wasn’t here already. Which she obviously wasn’t.

“What?” Hyomin raised her eyebrows. “Why?”

“You… can’t… don’t….” Sooyoung whispered.

“But why? You told me I could, didn’t you?” Hyomin was getting more and more confused.

Suddenly the door opened. Sunny was standing there, surprised.

“What is going on? I heard some weird noises…” she asked.

“Yeah, I would like to know too,” Hyomin said, looking at Sooyoung.

“What are you both doing here?”

“Uh… I… came to tell you something, but Sooyoung here stopped and I have no idea why.”

“What did you want to tell me?”

Hyomin blushed. “Well… Uh… I would prefer telling you in private actually…”

“Oh come on… What is it? Tell me.”

“Uh… Uhmmm… I… ehhh…” Hyomin stuttered.

“Well?”

“I love you!!!” Sooyoung blurted out. Sunny froze on the spot. And so did Hyomin actually.

“W-w-what?” Hyomin asked hesitatingly after few seconds of complete silence. Sunny kept looking at Sooyoung, obviously shocked. “But you said…”

“I know what I said,” Sooyoung spoke up, but she kept looking into Sunny’s eyes. “But I take that back, I can do that,” she looked at Hyomin.

“B-b-b-but…?”

“”Well, you seemed to be unable to confess so I did it first.”

“I was just… about to,” Hyomin mumbled.

“You could do it, you had an opportunity. Our last conversation was few hours ago, you could go to Sunny immediately.”

“I was a bit busy… I was about to tell her now.”

“Well… still… you could have had her if you confessed earlier.”

“I wanted to tell her in private! But you… you…”

“Sorry, but I realized I want her and thinking you could get her…It would kill me.”

“But I’m not gonna give up on her.”

“GUYS!” Sunny yelled and both of her admirers looked at her. Sunny was staring at them in disbelieve. “I’m a person! I have feelings! I’m not your property and I want neither you nor you,” she pointed at Hyomin and then at Sooyoung. “Not after this.” Sunny closed the door, leaving the angel and the demon standing and the corridor, dumbfounded. They looked at each other, confused and taken aback by Sunny’s sudden outburst.

“It’s your fault,” Sooyoung mumbled.

“No, it’s your fault,” Hyomin growled. “But I guess we are even now,” she then shrugged, but she still had that sharp look. Then she abruptly left.

Sooyoung remained on the spot, confused. Then she looked at the closed door which led to Sunny’s room and lightly knocked. She put her palm on the door and leaned against it.

“Sunny-ah…” she mumbled. “I’m sorry,” she said, hoping Sunny can hear and then she left too.

Sunny heard it. She was sitting on the floor, hugging her knees, her back leaning on the door. Small tears were forming in her eyes and then slowly running down her cheeks…

 

“Hic!” another weird sound came out of Jessica’s mouth, followed by a pink bubble. She covered with her palm.

“The hiccup isn’t getting any better?” Yuri asked, worried.

“No… hic! Not at all…” Another bubble came out, this time a green one. “I’m basically vomiting colorful bubbles! I really don’t understand our baby. It was so calm lately, but it keeps doing these weird st-hic!-uffs since yesterday.”

“Maybe it can feel our worries?” Yuri wondered. “Our baby is smart. It knows. You got hit yesterday, remember?” Yuri reminded.

“Oh, that’s right,” Jessica realized. “I hope our baby is okay.”

“I’m sure it is… It’s strong… Just look at the parents.”

“True… hic!” Jessica hiccupped again and a red bubble appeared. “I feel like throwing up…”

“Here, drink some tea,” Yuri handed Jessica a cup of black tea.

“Thanks,” Jessica smiled and took a sip. She hiccupped and a brown bubble came out. “Aish… this is driving me crazy,” she burbled as she watched bubble floating around before popping.

“Aww~ Baby, I wish I could help you somehow…”

“Oh you can actually,” Jessica smiled seductively and leaned closer to Yuri.

“Oh really?” Yuri raised her eyebrows, pretending not knowing what Jessica’s talking about.

“Yeah…” Jessica leaned in even more and their noses touched.

Then she hiccupped and another bubble came out. Yuri laughed and covered Jessica’s mouth.

“Calm down your hormones, you crazy bubbles making woman,” she said. Suddenly a weird expression appeared on her face. “You ert!” she shrieked, shocked, and pulled her hand away. Jessica just giggled. “Why the heck would you my hand?”

Jessica kept giggling. “I have much more unusual parts of your body before like your-hmpfghghr!“

“Please, keep your sweet mouth closed. Be quiet, okay?” Yuri covered Jessica’s mouth again.

Jessica suddenly jerked and did a weird sound. She pushed Yuri’s hand away and opened , so the bubble can come out.

“It tastes funny…” she said as she her teeth. “But it’s really getting annoying,” she stated then.

Yuri just nodded. “I definitely agree with that.”

 

Kim Bum wandered around the old concentration camp. To his disappointment, it was completely abandoned and empty. He gritted his teeth. Somebody was here already and took care of this place. That short mistress is much more capable than she seems to be. “I though all she cares about is that angel…” he sighed and looked around once again. Then he smelled something weird. Demon…

He looked into one of the many rooms. He considered it empty as all of them, but he was wrong.  There was some guy, ransacking all the wreckage and burned destroyed stuffs that used to be… well, something fifty years ago.

“Hay, you,” he called.

The guy jerked and turned around, startled.

“Y-you… W-who are you?” he stuttered.

 “Oh, Korean, even better…” Kim Bum mumbled quietly for himself. “Just somebody…. Mistress sent here to check the situation,” he lied quickly.

“Please, don’t tell her about this!” That demon fell on his knees. “I’ve done things against her will, I was supposed to guard it here, yet I was selling things recklessly… I…”

“I won’t tell her, that’s fine,” Kim Bum interrupted him. “What’s your name?”

“It’s Hyunjoong… Kim Hyunjoong.”

 “Oh, okay Hyunjoong. I won’t tell her, but I have one condition… I need your help…”

 

“Sister-in-law!” Yuri said, surprised, when Krystal appeared in the middle of her living room.

“Hey Yuri… How you doin’?”

“Krystal?” Jessica appeared at the door of the room. “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to say goodbye, I’m going to Europe with that Hyoyeon girl.”

“Oh, are you?”

“Is it safe?” Jessica hiccupped and a small bubble appeared.

“Aww… I thought it’s not happening to you anymore,” Yuri said.

“It’s getting better.”

“Eh! What is that?!” Krystal asked.

“Baby is messing around a bit,” Jessica smiled and tapped her stomach.

“Haha, my nephew is a prankster. What an awesome baby… Auntie Krystal will teach you much more things how to torture your mommy and daddy.” She leaned closer to Jessica’s stomach and whispered: “Can you make her fart bubbles too?”

“Soojung!” Jessica slapped Krystal’s shoulder. “Why would you…? And my baby…? That’s really disgusting, you know?”

“What?” Yuri asked, oblivious. “What did she say?”

“You didn’t hear her? You lucky person,” Jessica stated.

Krystal laughed. “Anyways, I just wanted to tell you I’ll be missing in action for a few days or maybe weeks.”

“Okay,” Jessica frowned. Worries were obvious in her voice. “Good luck… And be careful, okay?” she added.

Krystal nodded. “You’re suddenly so unnie-like,” she chuckled.

“Well, I am your unnie… You’re my annoying and bold baby sister… which I love, hehe.”

They hugged.

“I’m not a baby anymore!” Krystal frowned after she pulled away.

Jessica just smiled cheekily. “Yes, you are…” she said and pinched Krystal’s cheek.

“Damn! Jessica!” Krystal protested. “Stop it!” She pushed Jessica’s hand away and rubbed her red cheek.

Jessica giggle, but then she turned serious. “But really, be careful.”

Yuri that was smiling while watching the two sisters also put her hand on Krystal’s shoulder. “Good luck, little Jung.”

Krystal rolled her eyes. “You are exactly the same as your husband.”

“Wife! She’s the guy!” Jessica corrected Krystal quickly.

“Who cares? But thank you,” Krystal smiled and briefly hugged Yuri too.

“See you,” she said and disappeared.

“I hope she’s gonna be fine,” Jessica sighed. Then she touched her tummy. “Hey baby, don’t listen to auntie Soojung, okay? You can’t! No matter what!”

“I wonder what makes her so sure it’s a boy?” Yuri said out of blue.

Jessica looked at her, obviously thinking about it. She said nephew… “Good point.”

 

“Choi Sooyoung!” Taeyeon yelled. “Choi Sooyoung!” she sighed and looked at Tiffany. “Where is that girl? I need her to tell Dominus about Hyoyeon and Krystal, but she’s nowhere to find.”

“Try to contact her through your mind,” Tiffany suggested.

“You know how much I hate letting those walls around my mind down, especially in times like this. I don’t want anybody to invade my thoughts.”

Tiffany nodded. “I understand, but give it a try. Something might have happened to her.”

Taeyeon slowly nodded. “Okay. It will just for a few seconds.”

She carefully opened her mind and searched for Sooyoung’s.

To her surprise, she found the demon down here in hell.

“Choi Sooyoung! What are you doing?!”

“Aish! Please don’t yell! I feel super sick!”

Taeyeon frowned. “What happened?”

“I don’t know… I was depressed, so I went out to eat something, but since then I feel like throwing up…”

“How much have you eaten?”

“I don’t know… it wasn’t a lot… or maybe it was? I’m not sure… Can you help me?” Sooyoung sounded quite desperate.

“Of course I can… but I won’t. It’s your fault, enjoy your suffering.”

Taeyeon heard some unsatisfied burbling but before Sooyoung started to swear, she broke the connection off.

“What happened?”

“That Shikshin got a food poisoning or something,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“I’ve never heard of a demon getting food poisoned,” Tiffany frowned.

“There has never been one so far. Sooyoung’s first.”

“So? What are you going to do? Are you going to send me?”

Taeyeon’s expression changed. “Crap. I didn’t realize… Why did I refuse to help her? I want you here… I need you here.”

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany around her waist and pulled her closer. “Mhm~“ Taeyeon inhaled Tiffany’s scent. “You’re not going anywhere, girl…” She kissed Tiffany passionately. She didn’t wait for anything, her tongue invaded Tiffany’s mouth. She felt Tiffany’s hands around her neck. Taeyeon stopped kissing her girlfriend on the lips and went lower to her neck. Tiffany lifted her head, so Taeyeon had a better access. She felt Taeyeon’s ing her shirt.

“I… I... thought you need to get something… delivered?” Tiffany moaned.

“Mhm… Not really…” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s collar bone. “It can wait, really… You’ll go once I’m done with you here…”

 

Tiffany, fully in her angelic form by now of course, appeared in the middle of Heaven’s main hall. “Uhmmm…” she blinked. She was in hell for several days straight already and the sudden difference between dark grey walls illuminated only by a fire and white buildings, white glass floor and a snowy sky above shocked her. Her eyes were used to the darkness and it took her a while to adjust to the current situation, the light was a bit uncomfortable. She rubbed her eyes and looked around.

“Oh, there it is, of course,” she mentally face palmed herself once she spotted the right door.

“You’re Tiffany, right?” suddenly a voice said.

Tiffany turned around. “Yes, do I know you?” she asked as she examined the short blonde girl in front of her.

“Oh, probably not, maybe you’ve heard about me already, but I’m not dead for a long time. My name is Sunny.”

“And… you know me?”

“I’ve seen you few times here. And everybody knows you… You know, being a lover of mistress of the hell… that makes you quite famous,” Sunny smiled.

Tiffany blushed and started to play with her hair. “Uhm… what did you say you needed?” she asked then,

“Oh, I didn’t. I just want to ask you something. I’m a bit surprised you are here, it’s usually that tall demon who does errands.”

“You mean Sooyoung?”

“Yup… What’s up with her? It’s quite unusual seeing you… delivering… stuffs,” Sunny pointed at the envelope in Tiffany’s hand.

“Oh, she isn’t feeling well, so I had to go.”

“She… isn’t?” Sunny raised her eyebrows. Her expression turned weird. “What’s up with her?” she tried to sound casually, but failed.

“I don’t know… Taeyeon- I mean the mistress, said she had a food poisoning or something…”

“That Shikshin…” Sunny mumbled.

“Why are you asking?” Tiffany wondered.

“Just… curious. Thank you a lot,” Sunny smiled and with a quick bow she ran away.

“Mhmm…” Tiffany scratched her head. “Interesting… Choi Sooyoung, are you not telling us something?”