Chapter 18

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

 

Jessica and Yuri were lying on the bed, but they weren’t sleeping yet.

“We really should go to sleep,” Jessica said. “We need energy for tomorrow. Everybody’s sleeping, even Wooyoung. I… think.”

“But I don’t want to sleep… I want to do something else…” Yuri caressed Jessica’s cheek.

“Like… w-what?” Yuri kissed Jessica on lips.

“Like… making love…” Jessica gulped as she felt Yuri’s lips on her neck.

“N-now?”

“We don’t have to survive tomorrow,” Yuri whispered and captured Jessica’s lips. Jessica couldn’t resist.

“You really want to have right now?” she asked after they ran out of oxygen.

“I don’t want to have , I want to make love to you…” Yuri looked at Jessica lovingly and caressed her cheeks. “What’s wrong? Where did your confidence go?” she teased and slid her hand under Jessica’s t-shirt. Jessica took a deep breath and let Yuri take off her t-shirt. They kissed. The kiss was slow, gentle, full of love, yet passionate. They looked into each other’s eyes. They both could see lust mixed love in them. They literally needed each other. Jessica started to Yuri’s clothes. She took of Yuri’s shirt and revealed her perfect tanned body. She traced those abs with her fingers while hungrily kissing Yuri’s collar bone. The taller girl couldn’t hold back her as she Jessica’s tongue hit the right spot on her neck. Jessica pulled away and tugged Yuri’s pants as she wanted them of.

“Oh my god… I’m so gonna regret this tomorrow,” she whispered. “But I just can’t resist you, Kwon Yuri.”

“Whatever.” Yuri pushed Jessica on the bed and straddled her. “Now... shut your sweet mouth up… and kiss me…“

 

“Stand still, Jessica! I have to put an earphone into your ear!”

“I can’t! My legs hurt like hell!” Jessica whined.

“Your legs?” Krystal gave her a puzzled look. “Legs? Look, it’s pretty obvious what you did with Yuri last night since there’s that creepy smile all over your face again. But… legs? Wow, you probably did some really interesting stuffs!”

“Can you shut up and just put that freaking earphone into my freaking ear?”

“It’s done.” Krystal grabbed one of the mini transceivers and turned it on. “Do you hear me?”

“Of course, you’re standing right next to me.”

“I mean in the earphone, you idiot! Do you hear me?”

“I can hear you, but the quality . The audio is not very clear. And don’t call me idiot.”

“But it’s audible?” Krystal ignored the last part.

“Yeah. It… should be okay. Hey! What are you doing with my other ear?”

“You need a transceiver too. And there’s also small camera in it… There, try to say something.” Krystal put on her earphones.

“What should I say?”

“I can hear you. You don’t have to say anything anymore.”

After that, Yuri appeared in living room, also with all the equipment.

“I think we are all ready. All angels are ready, Taeyeon and Wooyoung too. Taeyeon’s actually gone; she wanted to talk to Eunjung first, but she’s meeting us at the cemetery later.”

“Okay… How do we get to the cemetery? Transferring?”

Krystal looked out of the window. “Awww… my BMW is gone.”

Your BMW? Seriously?” Jessica asked. “We can just transfer it’s no big deal.”

“But what about me? And Victoria? Are you going to transfer me too?” Yuri asked. “I’m not gonna walk.”

“Uhm, you’re staying here?” Jessica hesitated.

“No, I’m not.”

“But… you’re not… you know… you’re a human.”

“So what. I’m in.”

“O-okay… I-I guess… But you’re not gonna fight!”

“Fine… I will be back up, okay?”

“Actually, Yuri,” Krystal interrupted. “I was thinking you could be with Victoria, watching after her. You know how clumsy she is and…”

“Can I have a sword?”

“The blue one,” Krystal smiled.

“Deal.”

Jessica sighed. “Why am I even trying?”

 

“My boys… tell me… what new information do you have for me?”

Taemin fell on his knees. “I’m really sorry my master, but we don’t have anything to tell you.”

“Taeyang?” Asmodis asked with fire in his eyes, but his voice was calm, which actually only made him scarier.

“I apologize master. We are still trying to find them,” Taeyang said. He couldn’t look into his master’s eyes.

“Taeminie, get up,” Asmodis order. Taemin stood up on his feet. His red pants got really dirty, but he didn’t care. “Taeyang, explain it to me. I don’t understand. You’ve never failed to find somebody before.”

“I don’t understand it either, my master. It seems we are not able to find them. They can be possibly out of this country, but I personally think they’re still in Seoul. Maybe… maybe they’re protecting themselves with some magic.”

“We can feel magical powers in the air,” Asmodis said his voice still very calm but firm.

“O- of course my master, but… maybe… maybe they’re using some kind of magic we don’t know.”

“There’s no such a magic. You just have to try harder.  Gather everyone and with all the energy you collect you find them. Take some from the death souls, servants and also from your brothers and sisters.”

“We… we can’t do that,” Taemin said.

“Why not? I see no problem with that.”

“This might cost huge amount of energy and most of them are still tired from the last time I fixed the school. Magic like this could kill them, since they’re still not fully recovered. We actually destroyed almost half of death souls when we took their energy.”

“What school are you talking about?”

“The one we attacked because of that girl master,” Taemin explained.

“Oh sure. I remember now. How’s that girl?”

“She doesn’t know anything. We are sure about that, unfortunately. She’s still in the prison and she’s been unconscious for a while by now.”

“You haven’t kill her yet?”

“No. But she will die eventually in a day or two.”

“So you’re going to let her starve.”

“Yes master. Unless she won’t die earlier due to dehydration, exhaustion, some kind of illness or anything like this.”

Asmodis slowly nodded his head. “I like this… But back to the topic. I don’t care how you are going to do it, but find them.”

“Yes, my master.” Both boys bowed and left the room.

 

“Hyung, what are we going to do?” Taemin asked as soon as they were far enough. “How are we going to find them?”

“We are not going to find them; I’m actually pretty sure they are going to find us very soon.”

“Huh?”

“I can feel it. They’re coming closer. Let’s just wait for them.”

“Why didn’t you tell this to our master?”

“I… I’m not sure about this… We have to wait, what will happen.”

 

“This is so amazing!” Tiffany said, mesmerized.

“No. It. Is. Not. This. Really. Really. !” Krystal complained and stepped harder on the pedal. “Gosh! What the heck is with this… I can’t even call it a car. I just can’t make it go faster than seventy kilometers per hour!”

“It’s a cab, Krystal,” Yuri said. “It’s a Daewoo, not that BMW you stole last time and the time before.”

“I… know… I really can’t believe there wasn’t any other… car!”

“And you really didn’t need to punch that driver. He could drive.”

“No… he would drive too slowly. Not that I’m not right now… but it’s still… faster then he would.” Krystal kept stepping on the pedal furiously. “And… I really… hope... he will still be unconscious by the time we’ll be back... I HATE THIS PIECE OF SCRAP!

“I love this… I’ve always wanted to try it…” Tiffany suddenly said.

“You are really very weird,” the last person in the cab, Victoria, said. “You’ve never took a cab before?”

“No… I have been in a bus twice, but I’ve never been in a taxi. I’ve always wanted to try it but I didn’t have any opportunity…Until now. Awesome.”

“Yup. She’s weird,” Yuri nodded. She was a little bit annoyed. Krystal was cursing for the whole time, Tiffany was out of her mind once again and Victoria was busy with her equipment. That’s the best company you can get. Seriously. Originally, Jessica was supposed to go with them, but those sparks in Tiffany’s eyes when she spotted that yellow car… Jessica couldn’t say no her, so she let her take a cab instead of her.

“Are we there already?” Victoria asked. “I’m ready.”

“Al…most…”  The car jerked several times. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEE???!!! WAEE?!

“Hey, there’s the cemetery,” Yuri said, pointing out of the window.

“Oh.” Krystal stepped on the break and the car immediately stopped. “Everybody’s here already and everybody’s transformed into their natural form. Victoria, take your stuffs and let’s go…”