Chapter 21

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“Oh my god! Is he going to be okay?” Yuri asked, worried about Nichkhun.

“I think he’s gonna be okay…”Victoria said and sadly smiled while brushing her boyfriend’s hair.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes… He just needs to rest and eat something…”

“Okay…” Yuri looked at the screen. Few cameras didn’t work anymore, like Gyuri’s. “Gyuri, you okay?” Yuri asked into her transceiver.

“I’m…so… not… okay!!!!” Gyuri yelled, furious. Yuri could hear loud noises of fight.

“What happened?”

That fat jerk! He… broke my… mirror!” Some other loud noises could be heard through the transceiver. “Gah!! There you go, you fatty idiot! …” More sounds of swords hitting some iron objects. “YES! I JUST GOT HIM!” Gyuri screamed in excitement. “Oh gosh… He’s got friends… HEY YOU! RETURN MY MASCARA RIGHT NOW! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!” Yuri had to turn down volume of her earphone to prevent her ear from hurting. “Sorry, I’m turning this thing off, no time for chatting…. I gotta… kill them!” Suddenly, Yuri couldn’t hear anything.

“I’m afraid she’s really going to murder them all,” she mumbled. Then she noticed, Taeyeon’s camera just went blank, too…

 

“Taeyeon!” Jessica yelled, while still struggling with Hyuna. Taeyeon was lying on the ground. Taeyang was lying right next to her. And his head was lying next to him. Dark smoke started to come out of his body. The pressure was too strong and when Taeyeon’s hand slipped, she accidentally cut off Taeyang’s head. Asmodis didn’t seem to be concerned at all.

“Oh my god…” Krystal ran towards Taeyeon’s body, but Asmodis made another strong wind and pushed her aside. Taeyeon moved and tried to sit up.

“You okay?” Jessica asked and managed to hit Hyuna once again.

“Y-y-yeah…” Taeyeon gulped as she saw Asmodis right above her. Her sword was too far away and everybody was too busy to help her. There’s no way he wouldn’t kill her right now.

“I’m going to enjoy this, you short brat,” he smirked and Taeyeon felt invisible hands around her neck, slowly tightening the grip.

“No!” Jessica yelled as she looked their direction. She tried to run towards them, but Hyuna didn’t allow her to as she scratched her forearm with her dagger…

 

Yuri looked at Jessica’s screen. She was busy fighting some girl, but she looked at Taeyeon several times. The short demon was lying on the ground and Yuri really hoped she’s just unconscious. Some headless guy was lying on the ground too, and he was… slowly disappearing? That sight made Yuri feel a little bit nauseous.

Jessica looked Taeyeon’s direction once again and Yuri saw Asmodis standing right above her. She saw Jessica tried to stop him, but she wasn’t fast enough. Yuri quickly looked at the other screens. Everybody was too busy, so she grabbed her sword and ignoring Victoria, she ran towards the hell.

 

Yuri already started to think that staircase is endless but then she finally reached the hall. Some angels were fighting with guards here, but Yuri ignored them as she was in a hurry. She heard Tiffany’s voice yelling something, but she didn’t understand.

She barged into the last room. She spotted Jessica still struggling with that girl, Krystal obviously beating up some muscular guy, twice bigger than her, long-haired guy in red pants standing nearby and just watching and some bodies, including Wooyoung’s, on the ground. That headless guy almost disappeared already. Yuri looked at Taeyeon. Asmodis was slowly choking her with his magic.

“Taeyeon!” Yuri yelled.

“Yuri, what the f-“ Jessica was interrupted by Hyuna’s dagger that stabbed her shoulder. And she got angry. She couldn’t believe Hyuna is still resisting even after she got hit by the sword so many times. She swung the sword in the air and aimed for Hyuna’s neck. She didn’t want to kill her, but she didn’t have any other choice. Beside, with Yuri down here the situation got more complicated. Hyuna tried to stop the blade with her dagger, but she wasn’t fast enough. Jessica managed to cut her head off. Hyuna fell on the ground and grey smoke immediately covered her body as she started to disappear as well.

 Jessica turned around and looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon was at the verge of dying. Asmodis closed his eyes as he was enjoying the energy he was getting from her.

“Taeyeon!” Yuri yelled again and Taeyeon looked her direction. Yuri ran few more meters and when she saw Taeyeon has seconds of life left, she threw her sword to her.

The piece of blue sugilite landed near Taeyeon’s left hand.

Asmodis ignored everything. He just continued torturing the short demon. Taeyeon coughed and she felt like… well, like dying. Her chest hurt and her sight got blurry. But she still spotted the sword that was now lying right next to her. She couldn’t even think straight, but she held the hilt.

Jessica was watching the scene with her eyes wide open. Suddenly she realized something. “Taeyeon! Stab him! Quick!”

“But it won’t work, it didn´t work before!” Krystal yelled.

“She has a blue one!” Jessica yelled back.

Taeyeon didn’t need to hear it twice. She was really weak, but she picked the sword up and with the rest of her energy she threw it right on Asmodis, who finally opened his eyes, after hearing the word ‘blue’, but before he could react in any way, the blue sword went through his shield and stabbed him right in the middle of the chest.

Everybody in the room looked at the master of the hell. He looked like nothing happened. Well, except for the sword in his body. Then the hole in his chest grew bigger.  The yellow light was coming from it. Everybody, including Asmodis, was staring at it in disbelieve.

It was like in a slow motion, the hole got even bigger and the light filled the room. Asmodis almost literally exploded. The light blinded everybody in the room; they all had to cover their eyes. They heard the sound of sword falling on the ground. When they could look again, they saw a ball of light flying above their heads.

“What’s that?” Krystal asked.

“I don’t know,” Jessica answered.

“What are we going to do with it?” Krystal whispered. Before anybody could think of an answer, the light changed its direction and flew directly to Taeyeon. It entered her body and the light filled the room again…