Chapter 35

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

Tiffany was just about to finish the cleaning when she noticed a suspicious green light outside. She, worried about her girlfriend, ran outside. When she left the house, the green light was already gone. She looked around. Then she noticed a body on the ground nearby.

“Taeyeon-ah!” she yelled terrified. She quickly ran towards her lover and fell on her knees next to the body.

“Taeyeon-ah…” she repeated quietly and shook Taeyeon’s body. But she got no response. “Taeyeon-ah…” Tears started to form in Tiffany’s eyes. Her mind went blank. She was slowly going insane. She couldn’t think straight anymore. No… She couldn’t think a t all anymore.

“KIM TAEYEON! You freaking idiot!! Wake up!!” she yelled, totally desperate. Her voice cracked. Her sight got completely blurry. She felt like fainting. Her entire body hurt unimaginably. It was unbearable.  Her breathing got heavy. She was sobbing loudly. Feeling nauseous. She felt like her chest got stabbed by a dagger zillion times. ¨

“Taeyeon-ahhh…” she whined and hugged Taeyeon’s body. It started her how cold Taeyeon’s skin was.

Few seconds passed and Tiffany slowly stopped crying. She gritted her teeth. “No,” she said, her voice firm. She wiped away her tears. “Just no,” she repeated. She picked up Taeyeon’s body and carried her back to the house…

 

“Aaaaaahhh~~,” he felt it. He felt all those powers entering his body and running through his veins.

“Yes…” He was surrounded by a green light that was slowly fading away as the powers entered his body.

“She killed him… I knew it…” he mumbled and smirked in satisfaction. “She’s so stupid…Now her powers are mine,” he laughed as a crazy person. “And she’s dead…”

He smirked again as he looked around. It was already dark in whatever city he was. It was a big city, but there were no people around.

He felt good. He felt powerful. He was powerful. He looked at a bridge over a river near him. He immediately transferred on a roof of a high building next to him. It wasn’t a skyscraper, but it was providing him a good view. Then he just stared at the bridge. In a two seconds, it literally turned into an ash that immediately disappeared in the water. He laughed insanely once again as he watched some people slowly gathering there, totally confused, shocked and maybe a little bit in panic. A wicked smile appeared on his face. “The fun is about to begin…”

 

Hyomin wasn’t stupid. She knew it’s over. It’s over between her and Sunny. It was over even before it could start. She knew it ever since the fail confession. No. She knew it ever since she caught Sunny and Sooyoung almost kissing. So she immersed herself into working, slowly becoming to forget about that shorty. And it was working. She slowly started to giving up on her. She knew she couldn’t stand a chance anyways.

So it really surprised her, when she opened the door one day and found Sunny standing there.

“Sunny?”

“Uhhh, hi…” Sunny blushed.

“What are you doing here?” Hyomin wondered.

“I’m… forcing myself to knock?” Sunny admitted.

“Come in,” Hyomin said, opening the door wider. So Sunny entered and they both sat on Hyomin’s bed. It was quite awkward.

“Uhm, what do you need?” Hyomin asked eventually.

“I need to apologize,” Sunny mumbled. “I…”

“I know,” Hyomin smiled sadly. “I know…”

“You do?”

“Of course. I’m not stupid or blind, you know? I knew it all the time.”

“But… I love you,” Sunny said.

“Yes, I know… But you love her more, am I right?”

Sunny opened a little, surprised. “How can you be so understanding? Are you reading my mind or something?”

“I guess that’s just me…I can face the truth.”

“You’re such an amazing person!” Sunny said, amazed and hugged Hyomin.

“I know,” Hyomin nodded and hugged her back.

“Can we still be friends?” Sunny asked, her voice full of hope.

“Of course we can,” Hyomin smiled. “But once that tall food-is-all-I-care-about dumps you, you will be mine, okay?

Sunny laughed, all happy. “Not like that’s gonna happen, but… sure.”

 

Seohyun and Yoona were sitting on a bench in a heaven’s garden. Yoona was happy. She successfully asked Seohyun out again. And she was determined to take another step in their relationship. They still weren’t even on a first base yet. No. The pitcher hasn’t even thrown the ball yet. Well, maybe he has. But if he hasn’t, Yoona was about to throw the ball herself today.

She cleared and held Seohyun’s hand more tightly. They kept holding hands all the time. But honestly, it was still too… friendly.

“Seohyun-ah?”

“Hmm?” the taller girl smiled. “Unnie?” she looked into Yoona’s eyes. She winked, a little bit surprised by the passionate look in the latter’s eyes.

Yoona sighed. “I… can’t continue like this.”

“U-unnie…” Seohyun stuttered. “What’s wrong?”

“You’re perfect, Hyun,” Yoona whispered as she caressed Seohyun’s cheek.

“Y-Yoona unnie,” Seohyun gulped, nervous.

“You’re perfect and I… I just have to… have you,” Yoona whispered and leaned in a bit.

“You…have me already,” Seohyun answered in a same tone and her cheeks turned slightly pink.

“Yoona shook her head. “I don’t… I may have your heart… but I want to own your body as well.”

Seohyun turned bright red. “U-unnie, I…”

“What is it?” Yoona asked and leaned in even more. Their faces were really close now.

“I’m… scared,” Seohyun admitted.

“Don’t be,” Yoona smiled. “Just… close your eyes and let me…” she didn’t finish the sentence. Her nose touched Seohyun’s.

Seohyun quickly closed her eyes tight. She was a bit shaking when she felt Yoona’s warm breath on her lips.

Yoona had to smile. She couldn’t help this, it was too cute. “I love you,” she said before she closed her eyes as well and kissed her. It was like the gentlest kiss ever. Seohyun shivered. She was so scared she wanted to pull away. But her body was against her mind. And the mind gave up soon. She has never tasted anything so good in her life before. She slowly started to kiss Yoona back. That action made Yoona really happy, so the initiative girl deepened the kiss, pressing her lips against Seohyun a little harder. The she realized maybe she’s going a bit overboard, so she slowed down and eventually she pulled away.

“Don’t you… think this is better than… just holding hands?” she asked, a little bit breathless.

Seohyun her lips and slowly nodded. Then she blushed. “I think… No. I know… I know I want you to… have me.”

 

Jessica was pacing back and forth, scratching her head, holding her phone in her hand.

“Still unreachable?” Yuri asked. She was trying to calm down sobbing Tiffany. The angel was still going insane, holding Taeyeon’s hand, refusing to let go of her.

Jessica and Yuri were just about to sleep when Tiffany burst into their house with Taeyeon in her arms. They were both shocked at first, but then they realized they have to do something.

“Yes,” Jessica answered.

“How do we fix this? Can we… even… fix this?” Yuri hesitated.

“I honestly have no idea,” Jessica admitted.

“There must be a way!” Tiffany sobbed.

“We can’t revive dead people,” Jessica whispered.

“She’s not dead!!!” Tiffany protested angrily.

“She… is,” Jessica said and put her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder.

Tiffany just whined desperately and more tears appeared in her eyes.

“But this is so damn weird,” Jessica continued. “I assume she lost all of her powers, energy and stamina. But her soul must be still in her body.”

“You think so?” Yuri asked with a hope in her voice.

“Yes,” Jessica nodded. “Demons’ bodies disappear once they die. Plus if her soul really was gone, all of her magic would be gone as well. And we would know if it happened. We would notice.

“What would happen?”

“Uhmm…” Jessica looked around and then pointed at the chandelier. “First of all the bulb she fixed earlier wouldn’t work.”

“So… she’s just unconscious?” Yuri asked.

“No, she’s dead. It’s just her soul hasn’t passed away yet.”

“And what does that mean?”

“I don’t know.”

“Can we fix that? Is there any hope?”

“I don’t know… But I know that if anybody can fix that, it’s Krystal.”

“But she’s unreachable.”

“Exactly…”

 

“I can’t believe I feel so cold, I thought we’re resistant,” Hyoyeon shivered and switched to the next page of the newspaper. Krystal looked at her. They were sitting on a random bench in a small Russian village.

“Yeah, we are resistant to a cold temperature, but we’re not resistant to this freaking freezing Siberian hell! It’s so damn cold that my phone doesn’t even work,” Krystal complained as well. “Anything interesting?” she asked as she pointed at the newspapers.

“No, nothing,” Hyoyeon said. “Wanna take a look?”

“I don’t know Russian,” Krystal frowned.

“Neither do I,” Hyoyeon shrugged. “You really should try out that language spell, it’s pretty much awesome.”

“Nah, thanks,” Krystal shook her head. “Hey what’s that?” she asked as she noticed an article on a very last page. There were two pictures of a river. Those pictures were completely the same. But on the first one there was a bridge, while on a second one there was none.

“I don’t know,” Hyoyeon shrugged as she looked at the picture. “I guess they just built a bridge?” she said as she started to read the article.

Her expression slowly turned dark as she read further. She gulped and looked at Krystal, shocked.

“What does it say?” Krystal asked, slowly.

“What do you think about a trip to Ukraine?”

 

“What do you mean there is… no way?” Tiffany whispered and a tear ran down her cheek.

“I’m really sorry, Tiffany,” Gyuri said. She actually looked like she’s telling the truth.

“Then I’m going to Dominus myself,” Tiffany said and was about to walk out of Gyuri’s office, but the other girl stopped her.

“No, Tiffany… He won’t give you any other answer.”

“Who’s the god? You or him?” Tiffany scoffed.

“Of course he’s the god. But I’m doing all the work, so I know everything he does if not more. And I know he can’t revive dead people.”

“She’s not dead,” Tiffany gritted her teeth.

“Technically, she is,” Gyuri said quietly. “I’m sorry.”

“Fine,” Tiffany growled and left the room, vigorously closing the door…

 

Kim Bum was hiding in an old abandoned city. There was nobody around because of a high radiation here. Some nuclear power station blew up here almost thirty years ago or something.

He was just walking around, leaving a fire behind from every step he made. The energy flowing through his body was almost unbearable. He needed to release it somewhere. He stopped and stared at some random building in front of him. It was immediately set on fire as well as the ground behind him.

He watched it burn for a while before the fire disappeared. The building looked the same as before. And he felt a bit better. But he knew in a few hours he will have to release again. This was giving him a headache.

He was really powerful before and now, with Taeyeon’s powers as a bonus… he felt like he’s gonna explode. He wondered how powerful he actually is. So he thought maybe a little experiment won’t be a bad thing…

 

 

A/N: Please don't kill meeeeh TT.TT Thank god I live in this Narnia, nobody can get me here, teehee.... There's still hope for Taeyeon. I... think xD Either way, Kim Bum ain't done yet...