Chapter 21

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

Suddenly somebody knocked on the door.

Taecyeon quickly put his hand over Seohyun’s mouth to prevent her from screaming. “Be quiet, you understand?” he said.

Seohyun something mumbled and bit his hand. “Argh!!” he screamed. “You !!”

The knock on the door got louder. That person must have heard. “Get off me!” Seohyun yelled.

“What is going on in there?!” a voice from the outside asked. It was muffled by the door, but it sounded familiar.

Taecyeon lifted his head a little and looked towards the door. “Everything’s okay!” he answered.

Seohyun looked behind herself and realized there’s a window next to bed. She quickly thought about it. Wind… She just hoped the window is really as poor-quality as it looked like. Meanwhile Taecyeon was staring at the door; she tried to focus on the wind outside. And it worked surprisingly well, considering her current state. Taecyeon looked back at her, but due to wind that got somehow very strong outside, the window suddenly opened wide and the edge of the frame hit Taecyeon’s forehead.

“ARGHH!!” He touched his head and get off Seohyun. Seohyun pushed him and ran towards the door. “Stop right there, you , where do you think you’re going?” he yelled.

Taecyeon quickly followed her, but Seohyun already reached the doorknob and opened the door, only to find a shocked girl standing there…

 

“I DID IT!!!!” Taeyeon shrieked in excitement and jumped from her chair.

“What is it?” Tiffany who was sitting on Taeyeon’s bed, just watching her working for the past few hours, hurried to her girlfriend.

“Could you… Could you get me something? Or… CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!

……. “I think…. She didn’t hear you?” Tiffany asked after a few seconds.

“Nah, that’s not it, watch this. Sooyoung-ah! I have a food for y-!

Wzzzzzhaaannnggg~~

„Yesh, mishtwesh?“ Sooyoung mumbled. was already stuffed with some unhealthy food.

“Are you serious?” Tiffany laughed.

“I know…”

“Sho? Why didsh shou call mehh? I heawd something abouph phood…”

“You’ve already had enough,” Taeyeon poked Sooyoung bulging cheek and the latter frowned.

“I’ve goth thicked!”

“You mean tricked? Anyways, you are supposed to be in Heaven. Not stuffing yourself with a food in a random restaurant! And you always get in trouble because you don’t pay for it!” Sooyoung quickly gulped everything in .

“I don’t have money! What am I supposed to do when you don’t give me any salary?!”

“You have salary!”

“But it’s not enough!”

“Because you eat too much in too expensive restaurants!”

“HEY! STOP IT!” Tiffany interrupted.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon said. “I almost forgot why I called you, Sooyoung.” Taeyeon walked towards her table and took a piece of paper. “I need to you to get these things.” She handed the paper to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung’s eyes grew wider as she read all the things Taeyeon wrote down. “Huh?” she looked back at her mistress. “How am I supposed to get those? Do I have like supernatural powers?”

“Actually, yes, you have supernatural powers,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Oh…”

Tiffany chuckled.

“You have some friends from Heaven, right? I’m sure they will help you,” Taeyeon smiled. “I will give you some food if you do a good job.”

Sooyoung sighed in defeat. “Fine… I’ll do it,” she mumbled and disappeared.

“But seriously, why do you need those things?” Tiffany asked.

“I need it to make a potion. The potion should bring Jihyun back…”

 

Yoona sighed and put her book aside. She couldn’t focus. She was alone in her room, since her roommate is almost never there. She wanted to talk with somebody. Seohyun came to her mind first. No… She looked at the clock. Taecyeon should be in his room by now, maybe she could stop by?

She didn’t think twice, she just dressed and left the room. Boys’ dorm was on the other side of the building, so it took her few minutes to finally reach Taecyeon’s room.

She was about to knock, but then she heard somebody scream. “Get off me! Somebody help me!”

Yoona thought of Taecyeon’s roommate. Maybe it’s him?

She knocked. The other room fell quiet for a few second. Then a male voice cursed. She recognized the voice. Taecyeon. Her Taecyeon. She banged on the door strongly. “What is going on in there?!”

 “Everything’s okay!” Taecyeon’s voice answered.

“Well, I hardly doubt so,” Yoona mumbled. She wanted to get inside, but she couldn’t open the door from the outside without a key. Then she heard more weird sounds and some screaming.

Suddenly the door opened. Yoona spotted a girl, she knew very well. Her hair was messy, her clothes were messy and her pants were ped. She was panting heavily.

“Help me…” she mumbled. She was about to faint, but Yoona captured her and helped her stay on her feet. She let Seohyun hug her. Then she stared at Taecyeon, who was standing in the middle of his room, rubbing his forehead angrily.

“What did you do?” she asked quietly but still harshly.

“Yeah, so what?” Taecyeon walked towards them. “It’s not like I care about you two, so get out of here.” He pushed Yoona so the girls had to take two steps backwards to prevent from falling on the floor.

“YOU-!” Yoona didn’t even finish her sentence as Taecyeon slammed the door. “I swear you’re gonna regret this!!!” she yelled.

Then she felt something wet on her shoulder. She quickly hugged Seohyun back. The angel was crying quietly and shaking a little bit. Yoona gulped. She brushed Seohyun’s hair. “It’s okay, Hyun…” she whispered and unconsciously kissed the top of Seohyun’s head. “Let’s go to my room…”

 

“It really feels good, being here again,” Jessica smiled. She was lying on the bed in Yuri’s house. Two days since the wedding passed and the two of them haven’t left the bed yet.

“Haha, yeah, it felt so empty without you,” Yuri laughed and kissed her girlfriend on the lips.

“You mean the house or the bed?”

“The house of course!“ Yuri playfully hit Jessica’s shoulder. ”But actually… both.”

Jessica chuckled. “You’re so byun!”

“No… I just love you too much, okay?”

“Aahh, you’re so sweet, Yuri-yah. By the way… it’s our honeymoon… Why are we staying in Seoul? Don’t we have enough money to go somewhere abroad?”

Yuri sadly smiled. “First of all… it would end up the same way as in Rome, we wouldn’t leave the hotel room anyway, so why even bother to leave the country? Second, I think it wouldn’t be good to leave with all those troubles in hell you know? Oh and I have a bad news for you… I forgot to tell, I’m sorry… We don’t really have any money. Narsha called three or four times and she was pretty angry at you for not showing up in work for the past few weeks. I think… I think you got fired.”

“Really? Damn it… well… I will try to call her and maybe she will take me back,” Jessica said.

“Maybe. I told her, you were really ill. I don’t know if she believed it though.”

“And how about your Azerbaijan volcano?”

“Oh, so it’s not a mud anymore?”

“It is, Yuri-yah, it still is a mud.”

“Well, I couldn’t really focus without you, so I haven’t worked for the past few weeks as well. Of course it affected my salary a bit.”

“Oh you couldn’t focus without me?” Jessica asked cheekily and leaned in for another kiss.

DING DONG!

“Argh…” Yuri groaned. “Who is it?”

“I don’t know… maybe it’s just a postman, let’s ignore it,” Jessica was about to kiss Yuri again, but then the doorbell rang again.

“I think we should go there…” Yuri mumbled, but then she felt Jessica’s lips on her neck. “Or maybe not…” she moaned.

The doorbell rang two more times, but then it seemed like the person gave up. Jessica stopped kissing Yuri and listened carefully. “I think we are alone again,” she whispered then.

“Ehhh…. Not really, sorry to interrupt,” a voice echoed.

“OH MY GOD!” Yuri shrieked and immediately sat up.

“Calm down,” Jessica told her.

“What? There’s a man behind the doors and we are !”

“I really didn’t know, sorry, but I swear, I don’t care if you are or not, I just need to talk to you,” the voice sounded a bit awkward though.

“Who are you?” Yuri asked, while she was trying to get dressed quickly.

“It’s Kim Bum!”

“WHAT?!”

“Yeah… I’m really sorry to interrupt.”

“Well, what do you need?” Jessica, already dressed, walked toward the door and opened it. Kim Bum was standing there with a neutral expression on his face.

“I need your help.”

“Why would you need my help?”

“Well… I have a problem and I think only a mistress can help me… so I need you to help to get into the hell.”

Jessica stared at him, blankly. “Why?”

“I know how well the gates are guarded, our gate in Europe was also guarded very well and I suppose this one will be protected even more. The guardian is probably one of your most powerful people right?”

“Eunjung is the guardian now, right?” Jessica mumbled. “I can help you…”

“Sica,” Yuri’s voice tickled Jessica’s ear and the shorter girl felt another body pressed against her back. Jessica looked at Yuri, who kept hugging her and spotted the warning look in her eyes.

“Yeah... I can help you, Kim Bum. But you have to tell me about your problem first.”

“Fine… I think it’s okay to tell you.”

“Can you please go downstairs and wait for me there? I need to take a shower or at least wash my hands; my body is a little bit sticky.”

“Ugh…” Kim Bum looked slightly disgusted. “Please, tell me it’s not what I think it is?” he asked.

“It is exactly what you think it is,” Yuri smirked, still hugging Jessica from behind.

“You didn’t have to share this piece of information with me,” he just said before he went downstairs.

“He’s weird…” Yuri whispered. “I don’t like him.”

“You don’t like him, because he interrupted,” Jessica stated. “We don’t have anything against him.”

“Nah, that’s not it… it’s just the feeling.”

“Feeling or not, he hasn’t done anything bad so far. Innocent until found guilty, Yuri, innocent until found guilty…”