Chapter 16

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

 

“Uhm… So…” Tiffany gulped. Krystal and Yuri gave her several pieces of advice how to act in Taeyeon’s presence, but being with that short devil completely alone… No, she’s definitely not ready for that. Where the heck is Wooyoung when he could be helpful? Oh right, smoking outside once again.

“Yeah, Pani-yah?” Tiffany looked at the girl, who was sitting right beside her, few inches away.

“You probably think I’m weird, right?” she whispered.

“No, I don’t,” Taeyeon shook her head. Then she put her hand on Tiffany’s thigh, causing the latter’s heart to beat faster. “Well, maybe little bit, but it’s adorable,” Taeyeon laughed with her ahjumma laugh. Tiffany nervously looked at Taeyeon’s hand which was still caressing her thigh. Taeyeon noticed what she’s looking at and quickly let go of her. “Uh, sorry about that.”

“No, it’s okay, I guess. I like you,” Tiffany stated unconsciously. She blushed when she realized what she just said.

“Awwww~~ I like you too! You’re so cute and you’re smile is the most beautiful thing ever!” Taeyeon answered.

“Oh god, TaeTae,” Tiffany literally jumped at Taeyeon so she could hug her tightly. Taeyeon was a little bit surprised but hugged her back immediately.

“Too bad, you’re an angel. If we were the same race, I would probably hit on you,” Taeyeon laughed again and let go of Tiffany.

“Don’t you still wanna give it a try?” Tiffany blurted out without further thinking and Taeyeon smiled.

“Oh, come on, Tippani, it’s not possible. I’m a demon, you’re an angel. You’re cute and all, but still, don’t push our luck and let’s just stay friends - at least for now, okay?”

Tiffany sighed. “Well, okay than, I guess… I can live with that.”

 

It didn’t take long for Krystal to drive Jessica, Yuri and Yoona back. Things got a little complicated when police car appeared behind them but thanks to Krystal’s amazing driving skills and some magic from Jessica, they managed to run away and get to Yuri’s house without a ticket or arresting.

When they entered house, they found Taeyeon chatting with Tiffany with smiles on their faces.

“Oh you’re back? So what happened?” Taeyeon immediately stood up. “That’s your sister?” she asked Yuri pointing at Yoona who was leaning on her sister’s shoulder. “I’m Taeyeon…” Taeyeon frowned as she examined Yoona further. “What’s wrong with her?” she asked.

“Oh, she’s probably drunk. I guess that rum she drank a while ago started to work,” Yuri said and pushed Yoona onto couch right next to Tiffany. Yoona rubbed her forehead, trying hard to stay conscious.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled before lying onto couch.

“Yeeeah… She’s drunk,” Yuri said.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon. “Aren’t you going back? I mean, you’re here for some time already.”

“I still don’t know the plan.”

“Huh? How come?” Jessica looked at Tiffany. “What the heck were the two of you doing the whole time? You were supposed to tell her the plan!”

“Oh… yeah… about that… sorry, I… forgot.”

“Forgot?” Jessica raised her eyebrows. “Seriously? You forgot?”

“Yes, I forgot.”

“Well… that’s… weird, but… okay… I guess… Ugh, never mind. Tell her now. Yuri has to take care of her sister and I have to take care of my sister.”

“Oh, what happened to that nosy kid?”

“Shut up, Kim Taeyeon, I’m not in a mood right now,” Krystal said in calm, but firm and kinda sharp tone and walked upstairs.

“Wow, that was…” Taeyeon was surprised. Krystal has never let go of opportunity to argue with her.

“Father kidnapped her best friend,” Jessica explained.

“Oh god… Now I get it.”

“I have to go to her, so if you excuse me…”

 

Since then, Krystal became really silent. Jessica tried to talk to her, but she didn’t get any proper answers. After few hours, she gave up and went back downstairs.

“Taeyeon’s not here anymore?”

“Nope, she said something happened and she has to come back,” Tiffany announced.

“You’re awake,” Jessica hesitantly smiled at Yoona. Yoona just looked at her, obviously not very pleased. Jessica looked at Yuri, slightly confused. Yuri just hinted her to the kitchen.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Jessica asked, worried.

“Well, she’s not really happy about all… this. I mean, about you not being human and stuffs.”

“Oh.” Jessica bit her lower lip.

“You can’t really blame her. I was freaking out at first too.”

“I know… but we have to tell her what’s going on. She’s sober by now, right?”

“I think so. Let’s go tell her.

 

Yoona had a little hangover and it didn’t really help her, when she was told about the plan and what happened at school.

“Are you crazy, unnie?” Yoona stared at her sister in disbelieve.

“I know it’s insane, but try to understand.”

“No. I won’t understand and I don’t even want to. Unbelievable.” Yoona sighed. “I don’t care if you hear this, maybe it’s better if you do,” she looked at Jessica and then at Tiffany. “I don’t trust you. I don’t believe you really love my sister; you’re a demon for god’s sake! And you may be an angel or whatever but… No… I don’t trust you. No.” Yoona shook her head. “Unnie, I know I can’t tell you what to do, but please be careful and think about it one more time. Do you really want to do this?”

Yuri didn’t hesitate and nodded. “I do, Yoona. I love her.”

Yoona sighed. “Unnie… please… don’t regret this later.”

“I won’t.”

“I hope so, too…” Yoona looked at Jessica significantly. “You know what? Do whatever you want to do, just… leave me out of it. Don’t pay any attention to me… It’s… not dangerous here, is it?”

“Not yet.”

Yoona sighed again and went upstairs into her room. But before she disappeared from their sights she added: “I’ll be watching you.”

 

Jessica let Krystal be in Yuri’s room. She assumed her sister wants to be alone right now. Because Tiffany had to come back to the heaven and Yoona preferred being in her room, locked, Jessica stayed with Yuri in living room. And they were kissing.

“Wait, Yuri…” Jessica gasped.

“What is it?” Yuri kissed Jessica’s neck.

“We… we can’t make out right now. It’s not the right time.”

“Why?”

“Maybe because I’m here?” a voice said. Yuri immediately pulled away.

“What the- Oh, Wooyoung, what are you doing here? You ran out of cigarettes again?” she asked, blushing.

“No, I’m actually trying not to smoke that much. But I wanted to ask, is something going on?”

“Why?”

“I just saw your sister jumping out of window and running away.”

“WHAT??!!” Jessica ran to the window and looked out. “She’s gone… and so is that BMW. I hope its owner just took it.”

“Can’t you just contact her like you usually contact Taeyeon? You know… telepathically?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, sure I can.” Jessica rubbed her forehead as she focused on Krystal. It didn’t take her long to find her sister’s mind and enter it.

“Get out of my head! I’m driving!“

“No, first tell me what the hell are you doing?!”

“I will be fine, okay? I’m just trying to proceed with our plan!”

“So why didn’t you say so? Why did you jumped out of the window?” Jessica didn’t understand.

“I will be back soon…” Krystal avoided the answer.

“What exactly are you doing?” Jessica was in a hurry, because connection was getting worse and she was getting more tired as Krystal was getting more far away.

“I’ll be back,” Krystal said before pushing Jessica out of her mind. It wasn’t hard for her anymore, since the connection was really weak already and Jessica was tired.

“Yah! She just kicked me out!” Jessica cussed. “I’m probably gonna kill her once she’s back …”