Chapter 10

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

Later that evening Tiffany and Krystal met at the cemetery.

“So? Did it go well up there?”

“Not really… But if we get that little Jieun, we will already have three more angels, since I managed to get Hyomin and Seungyeon to our side. Let’s wait if Seohyun can get Gyuri. How about you? What about Yuri? She’s important…”

“I think… I think this part of the plan went well. Victoria was amazing, I’m really thankful to her. I still can’t believe she did it, Nichkhun is like her biggest secret. Yuri will come. She didn’t say that, but I know she will, she loves Jessica.”

“Well… I hope so… But we need more demons on our side.”

“There’s me, Jessica, Taeyeon, pretty sure Wooyoung will join us. And I’m thinking about Eunjung and Dara, but I will have to be careful, I’m not one hundred percent sure if we can trust them.”

“OK. Do whatever you have to do, just don’t get yourself into any trouble.”

“Don’t worry,” Krystal said. “I believe Yuri won’t disappoint me and come here tomorrow… so… meet me in 24 hours?”

“You don’t have to wait that long,” voice suddenly said. Krystal looked around and bright smile appeared on her face.

“Yuri! You’re here! Wow, that was fast! I was expecting you tomorrow!”

Yuri nervously looked around before she came closer to them. She looked at Tiffany, “I know you…. You’re the other girl from that video!”

“Oh, yeah… Krystal told me… I’m sorry if it scared you.” Tiffany put on her best eye-smile.

“You’re eyes… are… purple…. What exactly are you?”

Tiffany’s eye-smile slightly faded away. “Nobody told you about angels?”

“Oooh, sorry, I was in a hurry,” Krystal said. “Anyways, Yuri, this is Tiffany, our lovely girl from the heaven. She’s Jessica’s friend.”

“BEST FRIEND!”

“Best friend,” Krystal corrected herself, slightly irritated.

“We want to kill the master of the hell,” Tiffany stated.

“I know.”

“And do you know it’s absolutely crazy, we have no chance and we will all end up as new toys for a bunch of angry death souls?” Tiffany kept smiling.

“I know.”

“And you don’t mind?”

“I’m pretty much okay with it.”

“Fine. Krystal, go get Jessica. Right now.”

 “Yeah, give me a minute,” Krystal smiled and entered the old temple.

 

“Oh my god, Jess…” Krystal couldn´t believe, Jessica still have enough tears to cry. She was still sitting on the same spot, leaning on the wall in her room. “You’re going with me.”

“I’m not going anywhere,” Jessica mumbled huskily.

“Oh, yes, you are.” Krystal examined her sister from head to toe. Gosh! She has to do something with her looks. And she has to get Jessica out. Jessica is too weak right now so… Krystal knew, she’s strong and she should have no problems to carry Jessica out, but it’s just too far and there are too many stairs. Besides, she hasn’t rest for a really long time, so she’s weaker than usual. She picked Jessica up and put her on her shoulder. The blonde one was too weak to resist, so Krystal just slowly came up the stairs. Her breathing got heavier as she got closer to the exit.

As soon as she got into the temple, she threw Jessica onto old stone ceremonial table. She didn’t want to do it so harshly, but she simply ran out of the energy. And she hoped maybe she will be able to fix her make up with some light magic. Krystal pouted as she tried to fix Jessica’s hair and wiped her tears. She sighed. Slightly better, but she can’t do miracles.

Krystal left Jessica lying on the table and ran out of the temple. Yuri and Tiffany were sitting on the graves and chatting like best friends but with serious expressions. Krystal found this sight extremely weird. “Tiffany!” she yelled. Tiffany immediately looked her way. “You have to help me, she’s completely wrecked and I’m too tired already.” The angel girl nodded and ran to the Krystal.

A minute later they came out, carrying a girl, who was barely keeping her consciousness. “Oh my god, Sica…” Yuri gasped as soon as she spotted her.

Jessica surprisingly reacted after she heard her voice and lifted up her head. “Yu-Yuri? What… What are you doing… here?” her voice was shaking.

“I came here to tell you something.”

Tiffany looked at Krystal. They put Jessica on the ground and walked away without a word.

“Tiff, Krys, where are you going?” Jessica whispered. She was too weak to talk louder. Since she didn’t get any answer she looked at Yuri who just sat beside her. “What do you want? I think you were pretty clear last time.”

“I didn’t know what I was talking about. It was a mistake, I should’ve listen to your words. I love you,” Yuri said. Jessica looked at her surprised, but with a little smile on her face.

“For real?”

“Yeah… For real.”

“I love you too…” Jessica whispered and Yuri hugged her.

“We will fight,” Yuri whispered while caressing Jessica’s back. Jessica nodded and buried her head in Yuri’s neck.

“And we will win.”

“Yeah, but we have to do something with you. You look terrible,” Yuri laughed as she let go of Jessica. The latter looked at her coldly.

“Well, you don’t look any better,” she said. They ended up laughing and hugged once again…

 

“So everything’s okay now?” Krystal asked as soon as she came back to the cemetery with Tiffany beside her. “Was the time we gave you enough? Obviously yes.” Jessica and Yuri finally let go of their hug and smiled.

“Yeah, thanks,” Yuri said.

“Great! And now, if you excuse me and my sister… Jess, I have to tell you our plan.”

“Plan?”

“Yeah, plan how to get rid of our father, so you and Yuri can live a normal life.”

“Get rid of? Get rid of Asmodis? Who’s idea is it?” Jessica asked. Her condition got much better after she made up with Yuri.

“Krystal,” Tiffany said pointing at the youngest one.

“OK, so first, nice plan you have, second, are you in your right mind??!!

“Jess, I know it’s crazy, but we still have a chance!” Krystal defended herself.

“Yeah… our chances are like zero point zero zero zero zero zero one percent!”

“Well, that’s true, but they do exist!”

“Jessi,” Tiffany interrupted. “We’re looking for some allies and we already managed to get some. If we try hard enough we can win. And don’t forget you are like one of the most powerful demons ever.”

“Uhmmm, and you don’t forget Asmodis is still like hundred times more powerful than I am. And he also has Three Taes.”

“Actually, no, he doesn’t, he has only two of them. Taeyeon’s in too.”

“Ugh,” Jessica shook her head. “I’m lost, I was out of my mind for too long… Tell me exactly what do you plan to do and who knows about it.”

 

“You both must have gone crazy.” Jessica stared at Krystal and Tiffany in disbelief. “That’s the only possible explanation of this idea. There’s no way we could win like that.”

“Jess, don’t think like that, maybe we can succeed.”

“Sis, let’s at least give it a try. What will happen if we don’t? We will die anyway. Like all of us. You know Asmodis will find out soon or later about your unbearably hot and y mortal girlfriend.”

“Sica-yah, do it for me…” They were trying to persuade Jessica for a few minutes already.

“Fine. Okay. Let’s go kill ourselves. There’s no better thing than commit suicide.” Jessica looked at her sister. “Oh, and you. Don’t call Yuri hot or y, it sounds so wrong, coming from your baby mouth.”

“I’m not a baby anymore,” Krystal looked offended. “Admit it, you’re scared I might hit on her and she might fall for me, that’s why you don’t like me saying things like that.”

“Say what?!”

“Be quiet!” Tiffany suddenly yelled.

“Why?” Krystal asked.

“You hear that?”

“No,” three voices said at once.

“Oh, yeah, sure… You can’t hear that, I forgot,” Tiffany chuckled. “It’s Seohyun. She probably wants to tell me something… I’ll be back in a minute.” Wind got stronger as she started to transform into her angelic form.

Jessica hugged Yuri tightly to protect her eyes and lungs from the dust. “Gosh, Tiffany, this is really awful.”

“You always have to complain,” Tiffany said now completely white and shining. “Stay here, don’t move, I’ll be back!” The wind got stronger for the second time and Tiffany disappeared.

Jessica released Yuri form her hands and the mortal girl coughed. “That was kinda… dusty.”

“Yeah, it always is when she’s nearby. I would like to say you will get used to it, but actually no, you won’t.”

 

Tiffany really was back within two minutes. She didn’t even bother to change into her human form. “So Seohyun managed to get Gyuri,” she stated, obviously proud of her friend.

“Whoa! No way!” Jessica said surprised.

“I know!” Tiffany agreed. “You can see she was studying diplomacy before she died. She really is amazing. Well, as expected she also managed to convince little Jieun. She also said she may get some more, but she’s not sure, so she didn’t tell me yet.”

“This Seohyun girl is really good…” Krystal said.

“True. So… now you two take care of the Hell. Try to get as much people as possible, preferably somebody we can trust.” Krystal and Jessica nodded. “I’m going back.” Tiffany pointed at Krystal. “Oh, and you have to do something with your sister’s image. Then get some allies.” Tiffany looked at Yuri. “And you… go back home and wait. We will contact you soon.”

“I will you!” Jessica immediately said.

“No, you won’t,” Tiffany decided. “Have you seen yourself in a mirror? You need to do something with yourself and you probably should take a nap. Yuri, go home! Jessi, bathroom! Go! Now!”