Chapter 12

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

Yoona blinked several times. “…Why?” she asked eventually. “Why shouldn’t I date him?”

“He’s….” Seohyun sighed. “He’s a bad guy. He doesn’t like you at all.”

Yoona frowned. “And how do you know? Why should I believe you?”

“You just have to. I… I watched him and he-“

“Oh, you watched him?” Yoona interrupted. “Well, I don’t care what you saw, okay? We are not officially dating; he can do whatever he wants when we are not together.”

Seohyun felt hurt. She pressed her lips tightly together, before she spoke up again. “Fine, you don’t have to trust me if you don’t want to, but please, unnie, don’t fall for him any deeper, because you will end up hurt.” Seohyun disappeared before Yoona could answer. She was about to cry and she didn’t want Yoona to see how broken she is because of this, so she decided to run away and leave confused Yoona on her own.

Yoona felt bad towards her best friend. She didn’t want to hurt her feeling or anything, but Taecyeon… He’s so thoughtful and all, there’s no way he could be a bad guy right? “She must be jealous. She must think I won’t be spending any time with her anymore…” Yoona mumbled.

*Beep beep!*

She grabbed her phone. Taecyeon… he’s asking her out again… He can’t be a bad guy; Seohyun must have seen it wrongly…

 

Seohyun appeared in a middle of a main lobby in Heaven. She didn’t even look around, she just ran towards her room with tears burning in her eyes. Suddenly she knocked somebody down. “I’m sorry,” she apologized without even looking at the person.

”Seohyun?”

She finally looked at the girl she bumped into. She recognized the newbie she passed to Hyomin recently, Sunkyu. “Oh, hello, I’m sorry, but this is not the right time…” Seohyun mumbled.

“Hey,” Sunny grabbed her wrist. “What is bothering you?”

“Nothing…” Seohyun looked away.

“Is it love?” Sunny asked and Seohyun stared at her, surprised.

“Am I that obvious?”

“No, it’s just I’m an expert. I will help you figure it out, come with me…”

 

Jessica came out of the doctor’s office with a white paper in her hand and blank expression on her face. Krystal immediately ran towards her sister and grabbed her hand. “So? What did the doctor say?”

Jessica just sat on a nearest chair and stared into a wall in front of her. She gulped before answering. “I’m… I’m pregnant.”

 

FLASHBACK

 “Miss Jessica. You are pregnant,” the doctor announced.

“…. What?” Jessica stared at him in disbelieve. “T-that… what?”

“Congratulations,” he said, smiling. “Is it good news for you? You look surprised. Do you have a steady partner?”

“Yes, I have, but… are you sure, doctor?”

“One hundred percent.”

“So… there’s… a baby… in my stomach?” Jessica asked and touched her tummy. “Impossible…” she mumbled.

“Why should it be impossible? Didn’t you just say you have a steady partner? Do I have to remind you that contraceptive methods are not one hundred percent safe?”

“Contraceptive…” Jessica heard about it, but she never thought of using it. She never thought of this in general. She thought it’s impossible.

“Why didnt you mention your period skipped? We would find out much sooner.”

“My… peri… od?” Never had one actually, uhmmm. “I’m sorry, it literally just slipped off my mind.”

“So? What do you say, miss Jung? Are you happy?”

“I… I guess so…”

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

Krystal smiled cheekily. “I knew it,” she said.

“How would you know?” Jessica asked.

“You had all those symptoms,” Krystal said shortly.

“How do you know? It’s not like we are together all the time,” Jessica looked at her sister, suspicious.

“Eeeeehhhh…. Okay, fine, I’ll tell you the whole truth. I talked to Yuri.”

“Yuri…” Jessica sighed. “We had an argument and I ran away…”

“I know. She called me and she told me everything. She also told me to look for you, because she’s worried. She told me your powers came back and that you have been feeling sick lately. I put one and one together and realized, those powers maybe aren’t yours but somebody’s who is inside you,” Krystal smirked.

“I told Yuri, that your powers might not have come back because you’d cheated on her. It wasn’t hard for me to find you and then drive you to the cemetery. While you were unconscious, I looked up some information about pregnancy and it only made me more secure about my theory.”

“What information did you find? Tell me, how is it possible for me to have a baby even though… you know… me and Yuri, we are both…” Jessica didn’t finish.

“…girls? Yeah, I’m not sure, but it’s possible. I don’t fully understand those books, the language is a little bit ancient, but I think there was written something like you don’t need boy plus girl , you just need love and the baby will just happen. Although have some influence. It just doesn’t matter if it’s boy or girl, if you know what I mean. As long as there’s love and , you don’t need to have a to create a baby,” Krystal tried to explain perplexedly.

“Whoa! I get it, okay? Just stop it already. I don’t like you talking that way. , …

Krystal rolled her eyes. “I’m twenty, mom!”

“What am I going to do now?” Jessica asked.

“Are you serious? Of course you should tell Yuri immediately.”

Jessica slowly shook her head. “Nope. We had an argument. And we had a reason for it. And she let me go, she didn’t stop me. I just can’t go back home and tell her I’m pregnant like nothing happened.”

Krystal rolled her eyes again and sighed. “Aigoo… So it seems like I have to save my idiotic sister’s love life on my own. Again.”

 

Kim Bum was smirking as he was listening to a confused muttering of hopeless Taeyeon through a fire in his hand. Taeyeon was in her room, thinking aloud about everything she has done.

“She’s already losing control over her own thoughts. She’s shaken. She doesn’t know what is right anymore. I won’t even need that Jessica girl. I thought I will have to use her, but since mistress is so stupid…” Kim Bum looked at the face in the fire. “Hyoyeon, you did a great job. I should give you some reward. Is there something you would like me to do for you?”

Hyoyeon was staring at him angrily, but then she suddenly smiled. “Yeah, sure, of course. Go to the beach and ing drown in a sea!” she said in a happy voice.

Kim Bum shook his head in disapproval. “Watch your mouth, before you can still speak. You know I can kill you with just one my word, right? Or I can just cancel your fire protection and let you burn to death,” he smirked. “Now go away and don’t even think about doing anything behind my back, okay? You know what to do.”

Hyoyeon just glanced at Kim Bum before she disappeared…

 

“And- and then he- and she- I saw that- and I-!” Seohyun was sobbing and sloppily trying to explain her story to Sunny. The trainee angel was watching her and nodding her head understandingly. She looked like a professional psychologist, even though they were sitting on Sunny’s messy bed.

“And that’s it. Do you understand?”

Sunny nodded. “Sure. Or at least I think so. Let me sum it up. Your best friend is dating some jackass. She doesn’t know he’s a jackass even though you warned her. You believe the jackass will break her heart.”

“Yes,” Seohyun mumbled while looking at her shoes.

“Oh and the most importantly… you love your best friend.” Seohyun looked up, startled by Sunny’s words.

“Wha-?”

“Don’t deny it,” Sunny smiled.

“Well…”

“Well yes.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“You will do absolutely nothing. At least for now.”

“Why?” Seohyun asked, confused.

“If he really is such a bastard, he will break her heart-”

“I don’t want that to happen!”

“-and that’s when you will appear,” Sunny continued, ignoring the fact Seohyun interrupted her. “She will be crying and stuffs and you will comfort her. Just don’t say to her stuffs like ‘I told you so’, okay? Just be supportive and after she will get better, confess and I bet she won’t refuse you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. One hundred percent.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“I just am, okay? Don’t think about it.”

Seohyun smiled a little. “Well… thank you a lot then. I should go already.”

“Yup.”

Seohyun left and Sunny just lied on the bed, grabbed her Nintendo and stared at it. She frowned. “Mhmm… Sooyoungie… I haven’t seen you for a while… I wonder what are you doing these days, I would like to see you…” she mumbled. The she realized something. Wait. What? Do I miss her?

 

Krystal lied down on her bed and sighed. She groaned in annoyance when she heard a knock on her door. “Gosh, what is it now? COME IN! It’s open!”

The door slowly opened and a head of a blonde guy appeared in a gap. “Hi,” he smiled.

“Oh my! Hi! What are you doing here?” Krystal immediately sat up and smiled. “I haven’t seen you in such a long time! How are you?” She never really liked that guy, but after everything they went through together, she actually got used to him and now she was happy he stopped by.

He entered the room and Krystal noticed a bunch of envelopes in his hand. “Hi,” he said again.

“What is that?” Krystal asked, pointing at those envelopes.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m here. I work as a messenger at the moment. This one is for you. This one is for your sister and there’s also one for her girlfriend,” he passed Krystal three envelopes. She immediately opened the one with her name on and smiled as she took out its content.

“That’s… so awesome!” she shrieked, excited.

“I know,” he smiled. “Oh, and please, feel free to bring a date.”

 

 

A/N: Everything is possible in a fic, isn't it? xDDD