Ch. [63]

In My Arms

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

“One would think the time spent here would affect you but you just look even more beautiful, if possible,” Director Jung said smirking as he walked towards Hyukjae and the latter stepped back, trembling in fear as he realized the two men from before were still holding him firmly.

 

“Go away…,” the threat didn’t sound as dangerous as Hyukjae wanted it to.

 

“Maybe it’s the thought of me owning you that makes your eyes glow even more?” Director Jung asked as he finally posed himself in front of Hyukjae, reaching a hand up to hold his chin forcefully. “Who cares? After tonight, I’ll make sure to let Kyuhyun know you have been mine.”

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly, shaking his head violently to free himself from the strong grip, using his hands still tied to push the man away from his body. “You disgust me,” he said firmly, glaring at the man so he would know he wasn’t going to give up so easily.

 

Director Jung frowned and slapped Hyukjae’s cheek, throwing him down the thankfully soft and warm ground. He looked up and pursed his lips, frowning deeply but not standing up because truth was that he didn’t really have the strength to.

 

Hyukjae tried to crawl away as soon as Director Jung leaned down and grabbed his hair harshly, making Hyukjae let out a soft yell of pain. “Listen now, you . You’re mine now, he won’t come here for you anymore. He won’t want you after you’re under me. Just stop fighting and enjoy, I’m very good at what I do.”

 

Hyukjae tried to push him away again, blinking rapidly because he wasn’t going to let the man in front of him see his tears of frustration. He didn’t want Director Jung to realize he was defenseless. He let out a yelp of pain again when the man pulled his hair harshly, making him look up and he closed his eyes and tried to shake his head violently as he saw how Director Jung leaned down to kiss his lips.

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

Their lips never touched. The grip on his hair disappeared. The scent of another man was distant. But the only thing Hyukjae could think of was of that voice.

 

Hyukjae opened his eyes and looked up afraid, trembling as he tried to convince himself that he was wrong. That voice.

 

His hands were trembling and he bit his lower lip as a new figure made its way towards him. Black shades, high heels. That voice. Hyukjae couldn’t say he was relieved that Director Jung wasn’t touching him anymore. That voice belongs to- “S-Seohyun…”

 

Seohyun took off his shakes and glared at Director Jung, walking closer until she stood in front of him directly. Hyukjae gasped as she slapped his cheek and he knew that, if that man was scared of her, Hyukjae should be, too.

 

Director Jung frowned but didn’t say or do anything. He didn’t move and Hyukjae could see how he clenched his fists tightly. “I thought I ordered for no one to touch him until I said so,” Seohyun said dangerously. She was so cold that Hyukjae felt cold shivers running up his spine, getting nauseous again.

 

“You said he would be mine,” Director Jung retorted and Seohyun frowned deeper.

 

“Until I said so,” Seohyun said again and finally turned towards Hyukjae. “Look at you,” she said smirking, walking closer towards him.

 

Hyukjae shook his head and crawled back scared, reaching the trunk of a tree and parting his lips to speak as he unconsciously took his hands to his abdomen. “W-What do you want?” the tears were streaming down his face without him realizing, his whole body was focused o keeping him alive already.

 

“Ah, finally!” Seohyun smiled mockingly. “Finally someone asks me what I want!” She exclaimed and looked at Hyukjae. “I want two of the things you have,” she said and pointed down at Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae trembled in fear, pushing his legs up against his chest to protect his baby.

 

“One,” Seohyun lifted her index finger, smiling cutely at Hyukjae. “I want Siwon,” she said gracefully. “All for myself.”

 

Hyukjae gasped and looked up at her, terrified of what else she would do to him. “H-He won’t even want to see you after he knows what you’ve done,” he had no idea what gave him the courage to say that but anything that he could do to postpone his torture would help him at the moment.

 

Seohyun smiled sweetly. “Who says he’ll know?”

 

Hyukjae trembled in fear. “I-I won’t stay quiet…”

 

Seohyun laughed dryly, as if Hyukjae’s words were hilarious. “Awn, poor thing,” she cooed, leaning down to wink at Hyukjae. “Who says you’ll live to tell him?”

 

The terror invaded Hyukjae’s system. He clenched the clothes over his abdomen tightly, shaking his head in denial. He couldn’t die. He wouldn’t die. Hyukjae had to protect his baby. He had to find a way to keep himself alive and escape from that place at all costs.

 

“The second thing I want and you have,” Seohyun continued, enjoying how good the terror looked reflected in Hyukjae’s eyes. “It’s Kyuhyun,” she smiled. “But don’t worry, I don’t love him. I want his money; I want to leave him on the streets. I want revenge for humiliating me like that,” her eyes were dark, determined. Hyukjae knew nothing could stop her anymore. “I’ll step on him as he did to me. I worked hard to get where I was until you came, with all your sweet voice and nice skin. You came and stole it from me.”

 

Hyukjae hugged his body tightly. “I-”

 

“Oh no,” Seohyun laughed and took away the strands of hair off Hyukjae’s forehead; so sweetly that it was scarier. “It’s not your fault,” she said. “But of course, if I want to get to Kyuhyun, I have to get you first,” she smiled. “It’s not your fault, it’s his. Because he’s stupid for falling for you when I was right there.”

 

Hyukjae looked into Seohyun’s eyes and shivered in fear. He let his eyes wander around for a short second only to look how everyone was paying special attention to him, to her. Director Jung had his eyes fixed on him and Hyukjae clenched his shirt tighter, as if comforting his baby. He could feel his tears sliding down his cheeks, his heart beating against his chest as if it would go out, his head dizzy and his stomach just about to empty itself. “P-Please…,” there was nothing else Hyukjae could do but beg.

 

Seohyun’s sweet smile changed slowly into a cruel one. “It’s your fault though,” she said, “that Siwon is not with me,” she continued. “So why would I listen to your pleas when I was the victim first?”

 

Hyukjae felt a knot building in his stomach. “You can’t be so cruel…”

 

Seohyun smiled sweetly again. “Oh no, of course I’m not,” she said and stood up, putting on her shades as she looked down at Hyukjae. “But then again, it’s not me doing the dirty work.”

 

Hyukjae gasped as Seohyun stepped back from him. “All yours, do whatever you want with him, I don’t care.”

 

“No!” Hyukjae screamed as he saw how Director Jung smirked at him, walking dangerously as Seohyun looked uninterested and the men guarding them were all around Hyukjae’s not small form. “Go away! NO! DON’T TOUCH ME!”

 

Hyukjae curled his body, trying to protect himself and his baby, hugging his abdomen as he felt how two pairs of strong arms forced him up on his feet, holding him steady even if he tried to escape from them. “Didn’t you hear that? You’re mine from now on,” it sounded as Hyukjae’s death sentence.

 

“NO! DON’T TOUCH ME!” Hyukjae screamed, freeing his hands from the loose rope to hug his abdomen, shaking his body to get free but knowing it was all useless. “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCHING ME!”

 

He saw how Seohyun smirked and looked at the scene before turning around, giving a few steps before turning around abruptly. “Wait-” she ordered and it was as if in automatic, those arms let him go and Director Jung backed away.

 

“What now?!” Director Jung yelled annoyed. “You said he was mine already!”

 

“Shut up,” Seohyun said taking off his shades again, frowning and pursing her lips as she walked towards Hyukjae who was standing weakly against the tree’s trunk. “You,” she started coldly, inspecting his body up and down, stopping her gaze for a few seconds on Hyukjae’s protected womb.

 

No. Hyukjae trembled, looking around to see where he could run to. No. This can’t be the way I’ll die.

 

Seohyun frowned deeper and looked directly into his eyes. “You’re pregnant,” it wasn’t a question. It was a cold statement. “You’re pregnant and it’s Kyuhyun’s baby.”

 

Director Jung gasped and Hyukjae stopped breathing, protecting his womb determined.

 

“Of course,” Seohyun was raging and she didn’t wait a second before landing a slap on Hyukjae’s cheek. “Of course you would be pregnant! He wanted a baby and you would give it to him, of course,” she laughed dryly, as if she had gone mad from the news she got. “You’re having Kyuhyun’s baby…”

 

Hyukjae shook his head. No. What would be of him now that she knew? She was going to be even crueler than before.

 

Everyone stood silent as Seohyun stepped back and gave a few steps from side to side thinking deeply. Director Jung was only looking at Seohyun, puzzled.

 

“Kyuhyun doesn’t know, neither Siwon,” Seohyun said stopping her tracks. “Otherwise they would have gone crazy already. So they don’t know, that’s good…,” she nodded at her own thoughts, looking up to face Hyukjae. “You kept it a secret, I guess you realized not too long ago… That means it’s not too advanced,” she smirked.

 

“No…,” Hyukjae whispered, panicking and feeling how the acid was in his throat already. He couldn’t take it anymore and turned around; leaning down to throw up once again as Seohyun looked carefully, smirking at him.

 

“You’re not as useless as I thought,” Seohyun said. “I’ll change my plans now,” she smirked. “I tried to convince Kyuhyun I was pregnant and he didn’t believe me. If I take his baby with me he will have to do it and take responsibility for it. If he runs a DNA test, it would of course be positive for him being the father,” she chuckled. “If I can’t get Siwon, I’ll have to stay with Kyuhyun. After giving birth, they will kill you and I’ll make sure Kyuhyun knows you’re dead so he can marry me after. I’ll stay not only with half his fortune after divorce, but also yours. This is amazing.” She laughed.

 

Hyukjae panted harshly, falling down his knees weakly, not even being able to stay up on his own and he couldn’t even dare himself to look up at Seohyun. He took one of his hands to his abdomen and caressed it gently. I’ll protect you. I swear I will.

 

“You’ll have to wait a few more months,” Seohyun said and even when Hyukjae wasn’t looking up, he knew she was talking to Director Jung. “But believe me; the prize will be way bigger than before.”

 

“It better be, because I’m growing impatient,” Director Jung groaned and Hyukjae closed his eyes, trying to calm himself to think clearer.

 

“Don’t worry, this is perfect. After divorce with Kyuhyun, I’ll stay with the child and after leaving Kyuhyun on the streets, I’ll confess to Siwon it’s actually Hyukjae’s and I’m sure he’ll stay with me only for that. You will stay with Hyukjae after that, all for yourself, and maybe even Kyuhyun’s company, the company you worked so hard on for years and he fired you mercilessly,” Seohyun smirked and when Hyukjae looked up, she smiled coldly at him. “And not only will I have everything I want,” she said looking into Hyukjae’s eyes. “I’ll also get to be the most powerful woman in Korea.”

 

Hyukjae shook his head. “No…,” he mumbled not being strong enough. Kyuhyun, Siwon, his baby. He had to do something to protect them all.

 

Seohyun smirked and turned around, putting on her shades as Director Jung followed her, sending Hyukjae a knowing smirk.

 

As soon as they were both gone, Hyukjae closed his eyes and fainted, falling down softly against the ground.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                        




A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

/runs away