Ch. [30]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

              

“Is it okay?” Hyukjae asked. “For your girlfriend to be with Siwon? Alone?” he said and bit his lower lip.

              

Kyuhyun sighed. “Well, I kind of trust him so I guess it’s fine,” he said and Hyukjae smiled widely.

              

“You trust Siwon? Really?” he giggled. “I think you guys will be best friends by the end of the week!” he exclaimed happily and Kyuhyun glared at him, which made him remember some actions that Siwon did the nights before. “Or the worst enemies, that’s a probability too,” he mumbled and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

              

“Whatever, let’s go get something to eat,” Kyuhyun said and dragged Hyukjae away, the smaller not minding it and just following, turning back just to catch Siwon dragging Seohyun away and biting his lower lip with hopes of everything getting into a nice arrangement.

              

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun’s back and smiled sadly. Kyuhyun probably deserved what Seohyun was doing. Kyuhyun was a jerk and an idiot with a rollercoaster mood and obvious bipolar attitudes but Hyukjae still liked him and he was worried that maybe his husband would be hurt at the end.

              

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

              

Hyukjae gulped nervously as he caught Seohyun’s gaze on him. He bit his lower lip awkwardly. God, she has the eyes of a demon too. And he quickly went to Siwon so she wouldn’t kill him with his eyes. “S-Siwonnie…,” he called and Siwon only hummed, wrapping his hand around Hyukjae’s waist.

              

Hyukjae looked at Seohyun looking at him as if wanting to kill him and he turned to Siwon. “W-What did you tell her?” he said and Siwon only sighed, handing both their plane tickets to the girl reaching her hand for those.

              

“Have a nice trip,” The girl said and Siwon dragged them into the plane.

              

“I told her that it was just a game for me and that I wasn’t interested in a relationship,” Siwon replied and Hyukjae sighed when the girl was finally out of sight. And damn, Kyuhyun and her were made for each other, it would be a painful death if he ever meddles in between.

              

“Just that?” Hyukjae asked. “Because she’s looking at me as if wanting to throw a million knives to me.”

              

Siwon laughed as they reached their seats and pulled Hyukjae down. “I did tell her I had someone I loved already,” he said and chuckled.

              

Hyukjae’s expression was one of a horrified and shocked man. “W-What?!” he almost yelled, making everyone already inside looking at them suspiciously. “Ah, sorry,” Hyukjae then apologized and bowed his head. “Why did you tell her that?” he hissed biting his lower lip.

              

Siwon shrugged. “Because it’s truth,” he said and Hyukjae sighed.

              

“Siwon, you told her it was me?” Hyukjae asked bluntly and Siwon rolled his eyes.

               

“Who else?” Siwon asked and Hyukjae closed his eyes, resting his head against the seat.

              

“She will hate me so much…,” Hyukjae said biting his lower lip nervously.

              

“Don’t worry Hyuk, I’ll protect you,” Siwon said with a silly grin and Hyukjae glared at him.

              

“You were the one causing this much trouble!” Hyukjae exclaimed pouting and Siwon simply grinned at him.

              

“She even offered me to run away together,” Siwon chuckled. “Like really, she told me that she could leave Kyuhyun and come with me to Paris…”

              

Hyukjae gasped. “B-But…,” he bit his lower lip and turned to see the couple entering the plane, Kyuhyun hugging Seohyun by the waist with a sweet smile. “But Kyuhyun really loves her…”

              

Siwon sighed and made Hyukjae turn to him. “I rejected it, if she does that to Kyuhyun she could do that to anyone, no woman like that is worth,” he said serious. “Kyuhyun is not stupid, he probably already knows something is going on.”

              

And that made Hyukjae nervous. “I don’t want to see him hurt Siwon,” he said and Siwon smiled.

              

“I can almost assure you that he won’t be hurt after he comes home,” Siwon said, thinking how himself would feel if he saw Hyukjae as soon as he reached his house.

              

Hyukjae frowned slightly in confusion but said nothing.

              

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

              

“Damn, I’m so tired,” Kyuhyun groaned as soon as they opened the door of their house, throwing his suitcase somewhere randomly and going to drink some water to the kitchen.

              

Hyukjae sighed, thankful that finally the week and the trip were over and he just stood there in the living room, smiling because the house was clean and he liked it when it was like that. Smiling wider, he opened his suitcase and took out a warm and elegant scarf from it.

              

Hyukjae walked to the kitchen and found Kyuhyun resting against the counter, eyes closed. Hyukjae smiled and walked towards him, rounding the taller man’s neck with the scarf.

              

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and locked them with Hyukjae’s, not flinching away but looking at him puzzled.

              

Hyukjae smiled sweetly. “I forgot to tell you happy birthday,” he said softly, fixing the scarf carefully around Kyuhyun’s neck.

              

Kyuhyun smiled. “Thank you,” he said honestly and Hyukjae giggled, leaning up to capture Kyuhyun’s lips into a soft peck.

              

“And happy three month-anniversary,” Hyukjae said leaning away again.

              

Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped his hands around Hyukjae’s waist, pulling the smaller closer and kissing the other’s lips deeply, slowly smiling against the kiss as Hyukjae responded almost instantly and wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck.

              

They parted away slightly, their lips brushing against each other, feeling their breath mix together as they opened their eyes and looked at each other. “Happy three month-anniversary,” Kyuhyun said as well before closing the distance between their lips again.

              

After a few minutes they broke apart again and Hyukjae smiled, a soft pink lifting up his cheeks. “It doesn’t seem too bad now,” he said as his eyes fixed in the small bruise in Kyuhyun’s jaw, fingers tracing it lightly.

              

“Whose fault it is for me to have a bruise in the very first place?” Kyuhyun asked raising an eyebrow and still holding Hyukjae’s waist tightly.

              

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “You deserved this and more,” he said. “You sometimes are nice and loving like right now and at the next minute you ditch me away like a street dog and go away for days without me even knowing what you’re doing,” he pouted.

              

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Not like a street dog,” he said. “I would carry the dog everywhere.”

              

And that was enough for Hyukjae to punch him in the chest and break their peaceful moment. “Idiot,” he mumbled turning around and going to his room.

              

Kyuhyun laughed softly and took Hyukjae’s wrists, turning him around to peck his lips. “Thanks for everything,” he said with a gentle smile and Hyukjae blushed, looking away.

              

“S-Sure…,” Hyukjae said freeing himself and going to lock himself in his room, leaving a smiling Kyuhyun behind.

              

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

              

“I ask you Kyuhyun, to talk to him and make him smile before going to bed, to have dinner with him because otherwise he doesn’t eat, to watch TV together because he will be alone all day long if not.”

              

Kyuhyun smiled as he reached home, it has been almost three weeks since he had that talk with Siwon and he truly has been doing his best.

              

He opened his studio’s door and chuckled when he found Hyukjae reading a book in his couch. “I thought the studios were personal,” he said walking to his desk.

               

“Not after I found out your huge collection of books,” Hyukjae said turning the page of the book he was reading. “You need to buy more novels, you have almost none.”

              

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sat down in his desk, smiling at the cookies Hyukjae left there for him. “I don’t know if you’ve noticed but those aren’t the books a businessman would read in his free time.”

              

Hyukjae didn’t turn to look at him. “But the businessman’s wife gets bored being alone at home all day long so you must have a little sympathy,” he said and Kyuhyun chuckled.

              

“You go and visit your father and Siwon at morning, if not, you dance for hours, how can you get bored?” Kyuhyun asked opening his laptop to start working.

              

Hyukjae shrugged. “Every two days, not daily. And you’re not a good company either so I’m lonely even if you’re here.”

              

Kyuhyun sighed. “So you came to my studio?” he asked.

              

Hyukjae smiled and finally turned towards him. “Yes,” he said with that gummy smile that made Kyuhyun feel like he had done something good. “So get used to it.”

              

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Just don’t make too much noise,” he said and he smiled at Hyukjae’s eager nod.

              

The next day Kyuhyun came home with almost a hundred new books for Hyukjae to read while being in the studio with him.

              

And then it became routine.

              

Hyukjae waiting for Kyuhyun to arrive, both having dinner together and then going to the studio for Kyuhyun to continue working and Hyukjae to read a new book every week.

              

“God, I’m tired,” Kyuhyun said stretching his arms in his chair and resting his head against it, closing his eyes and sighing deeply.

               

“Take a rest then,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun opened his eyes, only to smile when he saw Hyukjae smiling at him and patting his lap softly.

              

Kyuhyun stood up from his chair and walked towards Hyukjae, loosening his tie and throwing it away as he sat down in the couch and then laid his body on it, his head in Hyukjae’s lap. He closed his eyes and smiled at how instantly Hyukjae started caressing his hair softly. “This feels good,” he said and Hyukjae giggled, not stopping his caring ministrations and idly continuing reading his book with his free hand.

              

Kyuhyun decided he wouldn’t mind living like that forever. I should talk to Seohyun. And he fell asleep, with Hyukjae’s fingers playing with his hair.

              

Hyukjae diverted his eyes from the book and looked down at Kyuhyun, smiling softly as he saw the other finally resting.‘He’s been working hard, the company is doing great’ his father had told him and he knew it more than anyone else, that Kyuhyun was doing his best. “You must be exhausted,” he said and leaned down to kiss the other’s nose gently. “But thank you,” he said smiling softly.

              

Because Kyuhyun had somehow managed to become a good husband, asking him if he wanted to go to a party instead of just taking him there, not that Hyukjae would reject them, he knew how important those meetings were for Kyuhyun. And then Kyuhyun had decided as well that he was going to only go to his girlfriend on weekends, which sometimes didn’t happen because they had some kind of compromise with their parents.

              

Every Wednesday was the family dinner, in which Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Hankyung, Siwon and Hyukjae’s father gathered in a luxurious restaurant to have dinner together.

              

The fourth month of being married was coming and Hyukjae smiled, knowing that Kyuhyun and him were getting a little more comfortable with each other. Maybe after divorce we’ll be great friends, he liked to think but deep inside he knew he wanted more than that.

              

Kyuhyun got used to take a nap in Hyukjae’s lap after dinner and he then got used to wake up with Hyukjae’s lips over his, calling him up because he shouldn’t over sleep in the couch. He would simply smile and kiss Hyukjae again, this time deeper.

              

And then Kyuhyun got used to being around Siwon as well, to stand a little more how clingy he was now even on him.

              

“Our Kyuhyunnie is hungry right?” Siwon would sometimes tease and feed him and Kyuhyun would just glare at him with all the hatred he had in his dark soul.

              

“No,” Kyuhyun would state firmly but Siwon would shove the food into his mouth again and it all ended with both males bickering and Hyukjae being the one separating them because everyone found it funny enough as to let them be.

              

“See you later Kyuhyunnie~,” Siwon would chant and Kyuhyun would just roll his eyes.

              

“See you later idiot,” he would reply and guide a giggling Hyukjae to their car.

              

But Kyuhyun knew, he could live like that for the rest of his life. And he also knew, that there was something he should end before continuing.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•



 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~