Ch. [51]

In My Arms

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                      
Kyuhyun sighed and chuckled as he saw Hyukjae’s bag in the couch and the smaller male was already up in the car. He took it and he stopped abruptly when Hyukjae appeared in front of him. “I forgot my bag…,” Hyukjae said with a shy smile and Kyuhyun smiled back.

“Here,” Kyuhyun handed the smaller the bag and pecked his lips.

Hyukjae blushed lightly and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Hurry up, or else Siwon will catch up with us and he won’t let us go.”

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. “Wait for me in the car, I’ll just lock the door here.”

Hyukjae nodded and went out quickly as Kyuhyun looked around to see if they were missing anything. He sighed as he saw the correspondence and he frowned as he saw a big yellow envelope. He took the papers in his hands and read the name of the sender written down. “Mr. Kim?” he asked himself, because he doesn’t remember having important issues with his personal lawyer in the last months.

“Kyu!” Hyukjae yelled from outside and he looked out.

“Coming!” Kyuhyun yelled and left the papers in the table before running out of the house and locking the doors behind him. He could imagine what it was about though, because Hyukjae’s father had talked to him about some lands that he wanted Kyuhyun to keep and he even said he would talk to Kyuhyun’s lawyer directly.

Kyuhyun froze. Why the hurry of leaving everything already?

“Kyu! You’re taking too long!” Hyukjae whined from the car and Kyuhyun turned towards the other, a cold shiver running through his body. He realized it, that Hyukjae had only his father left as a family. He realized that Hyukjae could be all alone and he forced a smile.

“Yeah, sorry,” Kyuhyun said going towards the car and going in as Hyukjae grinned widely at him and took his hand.

Kyuhyun’s worried were completely forgotten as Hyukjae leaned closer and kissed his cheeks. “I can’t wait, this is going to be really fun!”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Just you wait,” he said and Hyukjae nodded eagerly.
                     

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                     
“Dammit Siwon! What the hell are you doing here?!” Kyuhyun asked annoyed as Siwon smiled widely at them while waiting in the airport.

“I just came to say good bye to my two loves~,” Siwon sang sliding one hand around Hyukjae’s waist and another one over Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

Hyukjae giggled and pecked Siwon’s cheek. “You’re leaving tomorrow Siwon, we just decided to go one day before.”

“And I hate you because of that,” Siwon said pouting. “You guys are so mean to me…”

“Shut up, you’re not even cute,” Kyuhyun said scoffing. “And you don’t care what we say anyways, you already decided to sleep in our bed the whole week.”

“I love you too Kyu~,” Siwon said grinning widely.

“I never said I did,” Kyuhyun said glaring at the latter and Hyukjae looked amazed, how that glared was now more innocent and harmless. It was so different from when they met each other.

“Ah that’s your flight, don’t get too clingy on each other when you guys get there, wait for me!” Siwon said as he let go of Kyuhyun and Hyukjae.

“I’ll take advantage of our time alone,” Kyuhyun said with a soft smirk, making Hyukjae blush and hit his arm playfully.

“Don’t you dare Cho!” Siwon frowned and Kyuhyun shrugged as he dragged Hyukjae by the waist towards their door to where Siwon couldn’t go anymore.

Hyukjae sighed and turned back to wave to Siwon and he then turned towards Kyuhyun who had a soft smile in his lips.

As soon as they sat in their respective seats, Kyuhyun leaned closer to kiss Hyukjae’s temple. “Relax, you look tense.”

Hyukjae sighed deeply and looked at Kyuhyun. “It’s just…,” he bit his lower lip and looked away. “It’s our first anniversary…”

Kyuhyun smiled and took Hyukjae’s hand, interlacing their fingers and kissing the back of it gently. “You think I’ll ruin it?”

Hyukjae pouted. “You always do…”

Kyuhyun pursed his lips. Well, that hurts. “I won’t ruin it this time.”

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun. “You always say that, that’s why I don’t believe you most of the time, demons can’t be completely honest.”

Kyuhyun gasped. “Why am I a demon again?!” he asked and frowned. “I thought I was being a good husband…”

“Relatively, yes…,” Hyukjae chuckled and closed his eyes, resting his head in the back of the seat and sighing deeply, ready to sleep.

“You’re mean…,” Kyuhyun mumbled. “Tomorrow is our first anniversary and you’re still telling me I’m a demon.”

“Those two things are completely unrelated,” Hyukjae defended. “But fine, you’re not the demon.”

“Nor the demon wannabe,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae chuckled, opening his eyes and smiling playfully to Kyuhyun.

“Nor the demon wannabe,” Hyukjae assured nodding lightly and blushing lightly when Kyuhyun captured his lips into a soft kiss.

The rest of the flight was smooth, mostly because Kyuhyun was sleeping while holding Hyukjae’s hand gently and Hyukjae dedicated himself to look at Kyuhyun careful and smile idiotically.

It was announced for the plane to land in just fifteen minutes and suddenly Hyukjae remembered he shouldn’t have let Kyuhyun sleep because he was always mad when waken up and now he had a huge problem.

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and squeezed Kyuhyun’s hand on his. “Kyuhyun…,” he called gently but the other didn’t seem to have heard it. “Kyu…”

Hyukjae pouted and looked at his bottle filled with water. It wouldn’t be that rude of him right? The man was a heavy sleeper and a horrible awaker. 

He gulped as he slid his hand away from Kyuhyun’s and opened the bottle silently, jumping slightly because apparently they just landed and Kyuhyun was still asleep. He pursed his lips and breathed in and out deeply before pouring a generous quantity of water over the taller’s head.

“What the-?!” Kyuhyun frowned deeply and looked around, his glare landing on Hyukjae who by then, was running out of the plane. He sighed and tried to control himself as he waited till everyone was out for him to also walk away.

Hyukjae sighed and waited in the door, he was sure that by then Kyuhyun would at least be thinking clearly. He will not kill me now right? He loves me.

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called in a dangerous whisper that sent shivers through Hyukjae’s body.

Hyukjae looked up and smiled shyly. “We should go to the hotel right? It’ll be late if we take too long…”

Kyuhyun pursed his lips and even when Hyukjae didn’t know what was happening, he kissed Kyuhyun’s lips back when the taller pulled him to a passionate kiss in the middle of the airport.

When they parted away, Hyukjae was out of air and panting lightly as Kyuhyun smirked and pecked his lips one more time. “Go sit down Hyuk, I’ll get our suitcases,” the taller said and Hyukjae only nodded absent minded.

As soon as Kyuhyun turned around, Hyukjae did as well, putting a hand over his mouth and running to the nearest bathroom he found because he could feel the plane’s food in his throat threatening to go out.

He hated it, how it has been some days or weeks already that he has been like this. His head and lower back hurt, he throws up once in a while, mostly in mornings, and he also gets really mad at small things and he ends up annoying himself with his own attitude.

He has read about it before, when Kyuhyun and him had decided on trying. He has been suspecting it from earlier as well but he was afraid that he would be deceived by his own body.

He wasn’t stupid, he knew what could be going on but he wouldn’t tell Kyuhyun. Not yet. He looked at himself in the mirror after washing his face and giggled. Maybe…

“I need confirmation,” Hyukjae said and looked at his reflection, at his covered tummy that looked as flat as it has always been since he remembers. He couldn’t help but grin widely as he imagined himself with a huge tummy and with a baby in his arms.

He went out of the bathroom and looked around, Kyuhyun wasn’t anywhere to be found so he went into the drugstore, getting himself at least three different types of pregnancy tests.

“Which one is better?” Hyukjae asked the cashier and the man looked at him before smiling.

“All of them are good, but these three here tell you also since when you’ve been pregnant,” the cashier said and Hyukjae gasped.

“Really? Woah, that’s amazing…,” Hyukjae nodded for himself grabbing as many pregnancy tests as he could from different brands.

“Wow, you really want to make sure…,” the man said in awe as Hyukjae gave his debit car.

“I want to be completely sure when I tell my husband,” Hyukjae smiled and the man nodded agreeing, passing the card as Hyukjae looked outside and tried to catch a glimpse of Kyuhyun.

At the end, Hyukjae stuck the plastic bag into his and went out, looking around until he spotted Kyuhyun still waiting for their suitcase. “What’s taking so long?” he finally asked making Kyuhyun jump from the surprise.

Kyuhyun sighed deeply and pulled Hyukjae by the waist towards his body. “Nothing, that our flight’s suitcases are coming late for some minutes, don’t worry too much.”

Hyukjae nodded and looked up at Kyuhyun, at his pale skin, his pink lips, his beautiful eyes. He couldn’t help himself from kissing his cheeks. How more could he ask for. He was most probably waiting for a baby. Kyuhyun’s baby. There was no greatest happiness than his.

“It’s okay, we can wait,” Hyukjae said resting his body against Kyuhyun’s and closing his eyes, relaxing because he could smell Kyuhyun’s sweet scent.

Kyuhyun simply hummed in agreement, hugging him tighter and kissing his head gently and still waiting for their suitcases.

As soon as their suitcases arrived, they went to the hotel in which the receptionist gave them a key and Hyukjae couldn’t stop giggling at Kyuhyun hugging him possessively because of the bunch of men looking at him.

“I’m still waiting for you to ruin it Kyu,” Hyukjae admitted. “You always ruined it in the hotel.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “I won’t ruin it this time, I’m really doing my best here.”

“I know Kyu,” Hyukjae laughed and pulled Kyuhyun out of the elevator, making the other smile widely at him and follow silently.

It wasn’t long for them to be hugging each other into their suite, kissing slowly as Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae’s body closer to his. “You should rest for a while Hyuk,” Kyuhyun said caressing his cheeks lovingly. “You’re probably tired.”

“It’s barely noon…,” Hyukjae pouted. “What about you?” he asked and he frowned. “You better not-”

“I’ll stay here with you Hyuk,” Kyuhyun laughed. “So moody…,” he shook his head playfully and smiled when Hyukjae hit his chest playfully. 

Hyukjae pursed his lips and threw himself to the bed, realizing that in fact, he was indeed tired. “Kyu…,” he called closing his eyes and feeling how Kyuhyun rested by his side and pulled him closer for their bodies to cuddle together. “I love you,” he said snuggling closer to the taller.

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Hyukjae tightly. “I love you too Hyuk,” he said and caressed Hyukjae’s hair gently.

Hyukjae slept almost instantly and Kyuhyun stayed there, hugging him gently and caressing his hair softly as he smiled and kissed his forehead. 

After almost an hour, Kyuhyun sneaked himself out of bed and went to the door silently, looking one last time to Hyukjae before going out of the room.
                     

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•





                        
A/N: requested fic~

 The angst