Ch. [50]

In My Arms
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

            
“This is not fair,” Siwon whined as he poked Kyuhyun’s arm.

Kyuhyun pursed his lips in irritation and glared at Siwon. “Just be happy that you’re going, this was supposed for only us to celebrate our first anniversary.”

“But you’re leaving a day before!” Siwon exclaimed and Kyuhyun groaned.

“Siwonnie, we’re still going to have fun all together,” Hyukjae giggled and pecked Siwon’s cheek.

Siwon pouted. “Fine,” he said crossing his arms over his chest as Hyukjae also pecked Kyuhyun’s lips gently.

“So guys, is there anything you want to tell me?” Heechul asked entering the room followed by Hankyung and Hyukjae’s father behind, chatting about some business stuff.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “Even if I had something to say it wouldn’t be to you, woman,” he said and slid his hand around Hyukjae’s waist gently.

Heechul pursed her lips and glared at Kyuhyun. “I wasn’t talking to you brat, you’re not as important,” she said walking by Hyukjae’s side and pushing Kyuhyun away, making the taller stumble away from his wife and Siwon laughed out loud.

In the next ten seconds Siwon and Kyuhyun were already bickering again and Heechul was hugging Hyukjae tightly. “Anything new Hyukkie?” she asked with huge, expecting eyes.

Hyukjae blushed. “W-What do you mean?” he asked looking away from Heechul’s bright eyes.

Heechul grinned widely. “A baby, are you guys pregnant?”

Hyukjae blushed furiously. “I-I don’t think I am yet…”

Heechul sighed and pouted. “Well, it’s okay I guess, I see you’re working on it,” she winked and poked the red mark in Hyukjae’s neck that Kyuhyun had left the night before.

Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and covered the almost unnoticeable mark with his hand, blushing violently because Kyuhyun was becoming even more possessive and childish and he insisted there had to be something that told the world he was his now and it wasn’t going to be his ring. “I-I just-”

“It’s okay Hyukkie, I understand,” Heechul laughed. “His father is exactly like that, it’s on the genes.”

Hyukjae smiled shyly and looked down. “We’re trying…,” he confirmed and he flinched when Heechul squealed loudly.

“Oh my god!! I want twenty of them! Hurry!” Heechul squealed loudly.

Hyukjae blushed and giggled. “I wish.”

“Hyuk, what is it?” Hyukjae’s father asked when he saw his son red and looking down.

Hyukjae smiled and shook his head. “Nothing dad,” he said and then went to hug his father softly from behind, almost hanging from his body. “Dad! I want ice cream~”

“You always want ice cream Hyukjae,” Hyukjae’s father shook his head and sighed.

Hyukjae pouted and everyone turned up when they heard Siwon screaming loudly like a girl. 

Kyuhyun started laughing hysterically, clenching his shirt in his stomach from too much laughing and Hyukjae smiled, because he had never seen Kyuhyun laughing so loud before and he felt happy.

Siwon pouted and rubbed his arm as he glared at Kyuhyun but the latter just couldn’t stop laughing loudly.

Kyuhyun shut up though, when Siwon pushed him slightly and he stumbled down the floor. “Yah!” he exclaimed frowning deeply and Hyukjae chuckled at how Siwon cooed softly.

“Ah~ Kyuhyunnie fell down?” Siwon smiled and reached a hand for Kyuhyun. “Let me help you take the pain away with my love~”

Kyuhyun groaned and pried Siwon’s hand away before standing up by his own and start bickering again.

Hyukjae chuckled and went towards Kyuhyun, giggling when the other quickly wrapped one of his hands along his waist and kissed his temple lovingly.

“Where’s my kiss Kyuhyunnie?” Siwon asked patting his cheek with his finger and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. 

“Not even in your dreams idiot,” Kyuhyun said making Hyukjae rest his back against his chest and with both his arms around the smaller’s waist.

“Then, can I get a kiss from my Hyukkie?” Siwon asked with a wide smile, making Hyukjae blush lightly.

“I have an idea,” Heechul said with a smirk that Kyuhyun hated so much.

“Whatever it is, if it involves me or Hyukjae, we’re out,” Kyuhyun warned and Heechul pursed her lips into a thin line.

“Don’t be a ing chicken Kyuhyun,” Heechul said frowning deeply. “What a brat, you’ll participate or else I’ll ing make sure your life will be miserable.”

Kyuhyun pouted and kissed Hyukjae’s cheek. “See how mean she is to me?” he whispered for only Hyukjae to hear.

Hyukjae laughed softly. “It’s okay, we’ll participate, what is it?” he said softly and he chuckled when he heard Kyuhyun groaning in his ear.

“Easy,” Heechul said smiling widely. “We’ll all play videogames, the winner gets a kiss from Hyukjae and also gets to order around the ultimate loser for a week.” 

“I like that game,” Kyuhyun said smirking and Hyukjae blushed. Why did he have to be the one giving the kiss?

“I’m in!” Siwon yelled happily.

“Me too,” Hyukjae’s father said with a wide smile.

And that’s how everyone got ready and, sitting on the couch or the carpeted floor in Hyukjae’s father’s mansion, they all played together, yelling at how the other blocked their way or how it wasn’t fair that Kyuhyun won so easily.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                    
“I can’t believe you are the ultimate loser Hyuk, even I won over you,” Hyukjae’s father said and Hyukjae just pouted, sitting at the edge of the couch because it was depressing enough that he wasn’t good at those games like Kyuhyun was.

“Don’t worry, I’ll win for you,” Kyuhyun said giving Hyukjae a soft smile before kissing his forehead.

Hyukjae smiled. “Really?”

“Aren’t I your hero?” Kyuhyun asked in a mere whisper and Hyukjae smiled that precious smile of his.

“You are,” Hyukjae said and he closed his eyes when Kyuhyun leaned closer to peck his lips gently.

“Ok! Enough of eating each other! Come here Kyuhyun so I can beat your and get my precious kiss~,” Siwon yelled with a wide smirk and Kyuhyun frowned looking at him.

“This is war,” Kyuhyun said and they both stayed looking and glaring at each other as everyone else just sighed because the loser was decided already, the big thing here was the winner.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   
“I can’t believe it…,” Heechul had her big eyes wide open, the lemonade she was holding before fell down the floor but no one seemed to notice as everyone, including Siwon, were completely stunned.

“I won…,” Siwon mumbled, even he couldn’t believe it.

“This is not happening…,” Kyuhyun shook his head, his eyes looking at the ‘game over’ displaying in his half screen on the huge tv screen.

“ing lord! I WON!” Siwon yelled and stood up, quickly jumping on his place and going to hug Hyukjae’s father tightly while still jumping, making the other laugh as well.

Hyukjae chuckled and looked at Kyuhyun who was glaring at the tv screen and frowning at his loss. “I can’t believe it…”

“Hyuk! I WON! Now give me a passionate kiss~,” Siwon cooed and Hyukjae blushed madly when the taller was in front of him with that beautiful smile of his and with his hands already around his waist.

“S-Siwonnie…,” Hyukjae called gently. “The kiss was in the cheek…”

Siwon grinned widely. “Yes, but I got to order you around for a whole week~ so you’re mine now!”

Hyukjae looked away and smiled gently before turning around and kissing Siwon’s cheek lovingly. “I was already yours though,” he whispered and he liked to see that soft smile in the taller’s lips.

“I know,” Siwon said and kissed Hyukjae’s forehead lovingly, making the smaller giggle gently.

“Ok, enough of this,” Kyuhyun said frowning deeply and pulling Hyukjae towards his body gently.

“Aish you brat, they were being all sweet and you just ruined it,” Heechul said frowning and crossing her arms over her chest.

“He’s my wife!” Kyuhyun yelled exasperated and Heechul only ignored him with a hand movement.

“Don’t worry Kyuhyunnie~” Siwon cooed going to hug Kyuhyun from the side. “I love you too~ Want me to kiss you?”

“No thanks,” Kyuhyun said coldly but didn’t shove Siwon away. He’ll come back anyways. 

“We should get going Kyu, we’re leaving tomorrow morning…,” Hyukjae said looking up at Kyuhyun who nodded and smiled at him lovingly.

“Wait! What about me?!” Siwon asked pouting.

“You’ll come a day after Siwon…,” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes and Siwon sighed.

“Fine, but make sure the bed is comfortable because I’ll stay there with you~,” Siwon sang and Kyuhyun only groaned.

“Whatever, we’re leaving,” Kyuhyun announced dragging Hyukjae by the hands and the smaller simply waved goodbye, smiling back when Siwon smiled widely at them.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   
“W-What are you doing Kyu?” Hyukjae asked as Kyuhyun kissed his tummy and he blushed madly.

“I just want to check if there’s something inside already, we’ve been trying since weeks ago…” Kyuhyun said lifting Hyukjae’s shirt so his abdomen would be exposed.

Hyukjae chuckled and caressed Kyuhyun’s hair. “Don’t hurry too much Kyuhyun, it’ll come.”

Kyuhyun sighed. “It’s just that I want to have him… or her… in my arms already… can you imagine it? How perfect will it be?”

Hyukjae smiled and he blushed madly when Kyuhyun trailed a line of kisses from his lower abdomen up to his stomach. “K-Kyuhyun…,” he bit his lower lip to prevent a soft moan from coming out from his lips.

Kyuhyun smiled and slid Hyukjae’s shirt off, his lips still tracing a line up to Hyukjae’s chest and finally his neck. “Hyuk… I really love you… so much you can’t imagine…,” he smiled gently as he looked at Hyukjae’s eyes. “What have you done to me?”

Hyukjae blushed lightly and smiled, taking one of his hands up to caress Kyuhyun’s cheek lovingly. “What I did? I have no idea…,” he chuckled. “I never thought the devil could actually love…”

Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head. “I’m not the devil…,” he said and smiled at Hyukjae. “Nor the demon.”

Hyukjae pouted. “I’m almost sure you are.”

Kyuhyun laughed ad pecked Hyukjae’s lips. “That makes you the wife of the devil then.”

Hyukjae laughed gently as well and hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “I don’t mind it… not now…”

Kyuhyun hugged Hyukjae’s waist and he swore he wanted their bodies to melt together. “We should sleep now…,” he said caressing Hyukjae’s wait with his fingers gently.

Hyukjae nodded and rounded Kyuhyun’s neck with his arms. “Take me there,” he said and Kyuhyun chuckled before lifting his wife up and carrying him to the bed gently.

Hyukjae loved how Kyuhyun smiled at him. How Kyuhyun leaned closer and kissed his lips gently or how Kyuhyun hugged him tightly to sleep, whispering a million ‘I love you’s to his ear.

“Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun called when the latter was already drifting off to sleep.

“Mmh?” Hyukjae asked cuddling against Kyuhyun’s chest.

“I love you… and I’m sorry for all those times I hurt you… I can’t believe I was so blind as to do those things to you. I’m sorry because I failed as a husband for so long even when I had promised I wouldn’t… I’m sorry for all those broken promises…,” Kyuhyun said and he could feel Hyukjae tensing slightly under his embrace.

“There’s nothing we can do now Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae whispered, pushing away lightly to let Kyuhyun see his smile. “I love you, and I don’t think anything will change that.”

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Hyukjae’s forehead. “Thank you Hyukjae… I don’t know what could have been of me without you.”

Hyukjae blushed. “Just sleep Kyuhyun, you’re saying nonsense…,” he mumbled hiding his face against Kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded before closing his eyes. “Never leave me Hyuk…”

“I will never…,” Hyukjae mumbled and smiled against Kyuhyun’s chest. Because it finally hit him. Kyuhyun was his and no one else’s. Kyuhyun loved him and no one else. Kyuhyun’s love was all for himself and his heart fluttered thinking about it. He finally became someone worth someone’s love. He finally became good enough and it was all thanks to Kyuhyun.

Hyukjae was going to keep Kyuhyun forever and never letting him go. Even if there were outsiders to come and try to steal him away, Hyukjae was going to do what he always wanted to. Protect his man.

Because Kyuhyun was his.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•




                     
A/N: Requested fic~
When I first planned this story, I never thought I would reach 50 chapters and not even reaching the main . I thought it would be 50 chapters in total, you have no idea how thankful I am for you that keep reading this even when sometimes it's just pointless. I promise I'll keep doing my best and I'll give you all nice updates to look forward to.

 

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!