Ch. [15]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

Hyukjae bit his lower lip, pacing here and there inside of the huge room he was staying in. “Hyukjae!” he heard Kyuhyun call for him from the outside and a knock in the door. “Yah! I’ve been waiting for you a whole hour! What the hell is taking you so much?!”

                   

Hyukjae gulped nervously. He was sure Kyuhyun would probably want to kill him for the punch he landed in his arm the day before. Or probably because he wasn’t opening the door even when Kyuhyun knew he was ready already because he saw him when he went to get something for breakfast.

                    

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called dangerously and Hyukjae froze. Bad idea! Bad idea! Bad idea! He panicked. “Let’s just go get the damn pictures and come back, it’s not even hard to do.”

                   

Hyukjae looked around the room, looking for something even when he had no idea what it was, maybe a secret door or a magical portal that would take him to another world. Hyukjae smiled at the thought. That would be pretty nice.

                   

“Hyukjae!”

                   

Hyukjae pursed his lips annoyed at Kyuhyun for interrupting his daydream. He finally breathed in and out deeply and went to the door. “Yah! Stop yelling! You are making me embarrassed!” he said going out and closing the door behind him, walking past Kyuhyun towards the elevator.

                   

Hyukjae congratulated himself for such a cool scene.

                   

He entered the elevator and the door was about to close when Kyuhyun entered, frowning deeply and glaring at him.

                   

They said nothing as Kyuhyun pressed the ‘Lobby’ button. Hyukjae gulped nervously, feeling his increased heartbeat and his hands shaking lightly. “You know…,” Kyuhyun started, making Hyukjae flinch lightly.

                   

“W-What?” Hyukjae asked nervously, not even looking at Kyuhyun and just focusing on the numbers in the small screen in the elevator. 22. 21. .

                   

“Today while showering I noticed this huge bruise in my arm…,” Kyuhyun started and Hyukjae wanted to run away or at least arrive to the lobby where people could stop him from killing him.

                   

“Ah…,” Hyukjae laughed nervously. “Is that so? Be more careful next time then…,” 18. 17. Why is this damn thing going so slowly?!

                   

It was just a matter of seconds, when Kyuhyun suddenly turned around, making Hyukjae hit the elevator wall with his back, with Kyuhyun’s hand by his head’s side trapping him. “Why is it that I always get hurt with you by my side Hyukjae?” he asked dangerously, his dark eyes looking directly into Hyukjae’s terrified ones.

                   

Hyukjae knew he was trembling lightly. He couldn’t look away from Kyuhyun’s frowning face and he suddenly blushed madly, realizing how close their faces were from each other. “R-Really?” he asked nervously. “What a coincidence!” he exclaimed with an awkward smile.

                   

Kyuhyun frowned deeper. “I quite remember you hitting me Hyukjae,” he said and he didn’t seem to mind the proximity as much as Hyukjae did.

                    

Hyukjae looked down and gasped after realizing something. “Yah! I had to wake you up yesterday! You didn’t hear me even if I yelled! You wanted me to leave you there? Because believe me, it was one of my choices…,” he pouted, now looking determined to Kyuhyun and crossing his arms over his chest.

                   

Kyuhyun snorted. “There are plenty ways to wake me up! Why chose the violent one?!” he snapped, finally backing away.

                   

Hyukjae felt it again, the amazing feeling of his lungs finally breathing. He should really, really, stop with that habit of his of holding his breath every time Kyuhyun was so close to him. I just can’t help it, the man is hot. He tried to excuse himself even when he knew it was useless. “Shut up Kyuhyun, if you know you’re in a bad mood when waking up, then you shouldn’t have slept in the first place! Don’t blame me for that!” he retorted.

                   

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae for a few seconds, truly impressed with the other’s attitude. It was simply, intriguing.

                   

Kyuhyun frowned after a while. “Wait…,” he said serious. “Did you just call me Kyuhyun?”

                   

Hyukjae blushed madly. “I-I…,” he bit his lower lip nervously. Well, he forgot to say the –shi? What was the big deal? Maybe he should be more careful from now on addressing the devil.

                   

Kyuhyun was about to talk again when finally, finally the doors of the elevator opened and Hyukjae was out and already waiting for a cab in a mere second.

                   

Kyuhyun stared for a while, not even knowing what happened so he was now alone in the elevator. He finally snapped back to reality and went out before the doors closed again, walking through the lobby towards Hyukjae who was just smiling childishly.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

“I don’t know what you think about life Kyuhyun-shi, but as far as I know, we need a camera to take some pictures and you have none,” Hyukjae said feeling a little annoyed when they got to their destination and Kyuhyun had nothing on his hands.

                   

Kyuhyun sent a quick glare at Hyukjae before rolling his eyes. “Since I noticed you would ruin all the pictures I take, I hired a photographer to follow us,” he said and Hyukjae raised his eyebrow.

                   

“I don’t see any photographer,” Hyukjae said pursing his lips and looking around.

                   

“Idiot, it’s there,” Kyuhyun said grabbing Hyukjae by the shoulders and making the smaller turn around, pointing then to man already taking pictures of them both.

                   

“Ahh…,” Hyukjae nodded, partly shy for Kyuhyun’s hands over his shoulders and partly impressed by how Kyuhyun always fixed things so smartly. “So what now?” he asked after a few seconds.

                   

Kyuhyun froze for a moment, as if he didn’t know what to say anymore. “Well, I guess we must act as a couple,” he said frowning softly.

                   

“I don’t think we can act as a couple,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun nodded.

                   

“Okay, give me your hand,” Kyuhyun said extending his.

                    

Hyukjae felt his heart starting to race erratically as he looked at Kyuhyun’s extended hand and he blushed lightly. “O-Okay…,” he said softly, almost inaudible, as he too, extended his hand to hold Kyuhyun’s.

                   

It wasn’t the first time they held hands, but definitely it was different. Hyukjae noticed how warm Kyuhyun’s skin was, and how firm was his hold.

                   

They walked through the beach, the photographer taking pictures, one after another, following silently as they walked awkwardly, looking everywhere but to each other.

                   

Finally they arrived to a place full of people, colors everywhere. “It seems like a fair,” Kyuhyun said, now somehow not minding their hands holding.

                   

“It seems so…,” Hyukjae agreed nodding lightly. “Ah! We should get something to eat!” he exclaimed with a bright smile, looking up at Kyuhyun.

                   

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae and raised an eyebrow. “Eat? Didn’t you have breakfast just a few hours ago?”

                   

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Do you only eat once a day?” he asked sarcastically.

                   

“I do,” Kyuhyun said seriously and Hyukjae gasped.

                   

“Really?! What’s wrong with you! Food is delicious!” Hyukjae exclaimed not believing his ears. Who in his sober mind would eat just once a day?!

                   

Kyuhyun shrugged. “It’s annoying to get food,” he said as if it was normal. “But okay, let’s get you something to eat,” he continued, staring to walk again and pulling Hyukjae’s hand.

                   

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun’s back amazed. Certainly the man didn’t seem to be all skinny and weak. The hell! Kyuhyun was well built and smoking hot! How could he?! Hyukjae ate day and night and he still was skinny. He pouted and sighed after a while, just letting Kyuhyun pull him through the mass of people.

                   

They arrived to an empty bench and Kyuhyun turned towards Hyukjae, letting go of his hand only to grab his shoulders and push him down so Hyukjae would be sitting. “You wait here, I’ll get you something, its troublesome to walk like this,” he said, still with his firm grip over Hyukjae’s shoulders.

                   

Hyukjae blushed and nodded, looking directly at Kyuhyun’s handsome face and once again, feeling his lungs scream for air.

                   

“Okay then, don’t move!” Kyuhyun warned with a glare and Hyukjae only nodded again, his heart was probably just having an epileptic attack inside his chest.

                   

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae for some seconds before turning away, trying to hide the soft pink that reached his cheeks for whatever thought he might be having, he cleared his throat and stood straight. “I’ll come in a few minutes,” he announced and Hyukjae bit his lower lip, looking down at his knees and playing with his own fingers.

                   

“Su-Sure,” Hyukjae said smiling awkwardly as Kyuhyun just turned around to go look for food.

                    

Hyukjae let go of the air he was holding. “Either Kyuhyun kills me or I kill myself holding my breath,” he concluded nodding for himself and promising not to do it anymore. It was an empty promise. He knew he will be doing it quite a lot.

                    

He looked around after a minute of two, seeking for the photographer who seemed to have gone with Kyuhyun. He shrugged and just started to play with his own legs handing from the bench, smiling lightly because he was going to eat and Kyuhyun was going to buy him food.

                   

“Hello,” Hyukjae heard a voice and turned up, only to find a handsome (not as much as Kyuhyun), and tall man.

                   

“Hello?” Hyukjae greeted back when the man made his way down to sit by his side.

                   

“Here,” the man handed him an ice cream and Hyukjae’s face brightened.

                   

“For me?! Really?!” the man nodded with an amused smile in his face. “Woah thanks!”

                   

No one could blame Hyukjae. It was ice cream!

                   

“I’m Changmin,” the man introduced himself and Hyukjae distracted himself from the ice cream just for a second.

                   

“I’m Hyukjae,” Hyukjae introduced himself, changing his ice cream from hand so he could greet the other properly.

“I saw you were kind of bored so I decided to give you some company,” Changmin said and Hyukjae hummed, dedicating himself to the delicious cold flavor of the ice cream. “So, are you here just for a visit? You look like as if you were from Seoul,” Changmin continued and Hyukjae looked at him.

                   

“Yeah, I’m in my ho- vacations…,” Hyukjae giggled awkwardly.

                   

Changmin smiled brighter. “Then, you know, I can show you around and maybe later we can go to a party, I know one excellent club around,” he said and Hyukjae looked at him for a moment, as if examining.

                   

“Yeah… maybe…,” Hyukjae smiled, now feeling a little uncomfortable and looking around for a clue of Kyuhyun approaching with his food. He had to at least let Kyuhyun know he was leaving with a stranger. Not that Hyukjae would go with any stranger that asked him to, that apart from the fact that it was a nice stranger who bought him ice cream, but Hyukjae thought that maybe Kyuhyun was tired of him and he would like to be left alone.

                   

“Then, shall we go?” Changmin asked standing p and offering Hyukjae his extended hand, just like Kyuhyun did a few hours back.

                   

Hyukjae looked down at the hand and his ice cream again; he pursed his lips lightly when he realized he rather held hands with Kyuhyun than with him. “You know what? Thanks for the ice cream but I-”

                   

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun arrived with a bag with his food inside, calling his name but looking at the man in front of him.

                   

“Ah! Kyuhyun-shi!” Hyukjae exclaimed happy because his food just arrived and he would finally eat properly.

                   

“May I know who you are?” Kyuhyun asked the man, glaring at him as if he wanted to kill the other. Hyukjae knew because he has been the objective of that glare dozens of times already.

                   

“No one you need to know, but I’m taking your friend here with me,” Changmin said, glaring back and with a smirk in his face, taking Hyukjae’s hand with his.

                   

Hyukjae flinched lightly but focused on the ice cream not falling off the cone, he sighed when they were finally stable. “Well, I’m sorry but he can’t go with you,” Kyuhyun said dangerously, grabbing Hyukjae’s other wrist, even careful not to let the ice cream fall.

           

“Well, I think he already agreed so just back off my friend, he’s so probably bored being with you that he could accept anything to have fun, and believe me, we will have fun,” and the smirk in his face made Kyuhyun rage completely, turning to throw a glare over Hyukjae who only smiled apologetically.

           

Kyuhyun pursed his lips in irritation. “I think you probably misunderstood my wife here,” Kyuhyun said with a smirk as well, lifting Hyukjae’s hand so the other man could see the shining ring. He was definitely not going to lose against that man that tried to take his wife away.

           

Changmin smirked back. “He might be a wife but definitely not yours man, you have no ring,” he said and Kyuhyun frowned even deeper.

           

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun and then to Changmin, then to Kyuhyun again. He gulped, it was his entire fault for being so easy to pick up and he sighed. “You know guys, maybe I should-”

           

Kyuhyun chuckled as he introduced his hand to his jeans’ pocket, taking out the shining ring and putting it in his finger. “Now back off idiot,” he warned, pulling Hyukjae closer to him.

           

“Auch…,” Hyukjae whined when he felt Changmin’s grip on his hand tightening. “C-Changmin-shi…,” he called smiling weakly.

           

And it seemed to be that Kyuhyun noticed it since he pulled Hyukjae against his body in a successful attempt to free him from the other’s grip. “I would really appreciate it if you leave us alone now,” Kyuhyun said and his voice sounded as if he wanted to pierce the other’s head with it.

            

Changmin frowned. “Well, I’m sorry but I can’t,” he said and grabbed once again Hyukjae’s wrist.

           

Hyukjae bit his lower lip, a little worried that his melting ice cream would stain Kyuhyun’s perfect and neat clothes. But Kyuhyun didn’t seem to care about that as he pursed his lips in annoyance. “Let him go,” he warned and Hyukjae was so thankful that it wasn’t directed at him or else he would have gone to the corner of the room and hug himself wishing to disappear from the world. Kyuhyun was just that poisonous.

           

“What if I don’t want to?” Changmin asked with an annoyed tone as well.

           

Oh Lord, oh lord, oh lord, Hyukjae panicked looking back from Changmin to Kyuhyun and then once again Changmin and staring at Kyuhyun and oh god, this wasn’t good.

           

“K-Kyuhyun-shi, I think we-”

           

Hyukjae had no time to end his sentence when suddenly he felt how Kyuhyun let go of his wrist and when he turned around, he saw how Kyuhyun landed a hard punch on Changmin’s face.

           

Hyukjae gasped and froze, not knowing what to do as Kyuhyun hissed in pain because his fist hurt and Changmin was now all over the floor, a deep frown in his face. “I did warn you about letting go of my wife idiot,” Kyuhyun said as Changmin stood up and Hyukjae just watched there, shocked.

           

It was even worst now, because Hyukjae could see some other guys looking at the fight with deep frowns in his face and he could tell, Changmin was their friend and they weren’t happy that Kyuhyun just punched him. He panicked when those guys stood up and walked towards them slowly, threatening.

           

“Oh lord!” Hyukjae exclaimed looking at how Kyuhyun was ready to hit Changmin again, clearly angry and probably really, really mad at Hyukjae for being the guilty one. “I’m so sorry Changmin-shi!” he yelled before throwing his ice cream all over Changmin’s face, retreating his hand when the other just froze, probably from the shock.

           

“What the hell are you doing?!” Kyuhyun yelled at him and Hyukjae just grabbed his hand.

           

“RUN FOR GOD’S SAKE!” Hyukjae yelled pulling Kyuhyun away and turning around just slightly to see there were some men following suit.

           

Kyuhyun said nothing and just let himself be dragged, turning around too and gasping when he saw there were considerably big guys following them. “Oh !” he exclaimed holding Hyukjae’s hand tighter and running faster, now him being the one dragging them away.

           

They reached an avenue and they quickly made the signs to a taxi to stop. “Kyuhyun! They’re coming!” Hyukjae panicked holding onto Kyuhyun even tighter.

           

“! ! !” Kyuhyun screamed, cursing at the taxi driver who seemed to take the time of his life parking the car by the street’s side. “Get inside!” Kyuhyun ordered as soon as he opened the door and pushed Hyukjae inside first, him going after.

           

“Go! Go! Go!” Hyukjae told the driver even if Kyuhyun still didn’t close the door completely, panicking because the guys seemed to be just three steps away.

           

The driver seemed to get the clue and just went off, exactly when Kyuhyun closed the door and locked it.

           

They sighed just after they looked back and saw the men just stood there and didn’t try to follow them anymore. They turned to each other and a slight smile made their way to their lips before both of them burst into laughter

           

Maybe, just maybe, being married to each other wouldn’t be as bad as they thought it would be.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

^^

I’m pretty happy with this chapter kekeke (I think I’m not failing you lately with my updates right? :D)

My parents visited today and I was so damn happy because I haven’t seen them since a long time ago and oh god, I missed them so much! They were exactly what I needed! (‘:

Thanks to my beta Seira for dealing with my grammar errors and typos! ♥

also thanks to ChelsJong for the awesome poster~ oh! and the Structured Procrastination's Design Creation Centre~ as well!

 

Comment a lot and always remember that I love youuuuuuu~ ♥