Ch. [40]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                      
Kyuhyun frowned and walked side to side his office, pursing his lips in annoyance because that morning he heard the forecast guy saying that there wouldn’t be any more storms for the year. He groaned and messed his own hair. If there was going to be no more storms, then Hyukjae would sleep peacefully in his own bed and Kyuhyun definitely didn’t want that to happen.
                        
After what seemed to be long hours of being caged in his own office, Kyuhyun went out with his suitcase in his hand and walking through the halls towards the lift.
                       
“Yeah, I heard some strange noises… it was so scary…,” one of Kyuhyun’s secretaries said to another and even when it wasn’t Kyuhyun’s intention to overhear, he had no way to avoid doing so.
                       
A smirk plastered in Kyuhyun’s lips as he thought of a great idea and he hurried himself to go home before Hyukjae came back from his father’s house.
                       
“Finally…,” Kyuhyun sighed looking at the kitchen and inspecting it carefully. Everything was at its place and nothing seemed odd, not at least for him.
                       
He checked the two automatic toy guns and he smiled as he took the third one with him and waited for Hyukjae to come back.
                       
It wasn’t long before Hyukjae arrived and by then, Kyuhyun was pretending to do work at his own studio, the third toy gun hidden in his own room. “Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae knocked and Kyuhyun grinned widely.
                       
“Yes?” Kyuhyun answered carefully. He smiled wider when Hyukjae stepped inside with a small bottle of ice cream in his hands.
                       
“Ah… you’re early…,” Hyukjae said walking towards Kyuhyun and leaving his ice cream in the small table in the center of the studio, going to Kyuhyun and kissing his lips softly.
                       
“I was tired,” Kyuhyun simply said, pulling Hyukjae down his lap to kiss the other’s lips deeply, making Hyukjae blush deeply at his husband’s action but kissing back automatically.
                        
They broke away and Hyukjae looked away, biting his lower lip as Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around his waist. “Weren’t you working?” Hyukjae asked chuckling. “You won’t be able to continue if you keep me in your lap all the time…”
                        
“I don’t need to work. It’s fine if you stay here,” Kyuhyun excused pulling Hyukjae closer.
                       
Hyukjae smiled softly. Kyuhyun had become a real husband, which was actually unbelievable because he still remembered Kyuhyun telling him to stay away and that him being silent was annoying. He chuckled as he remembered how they were bickering all the time and how now Kyuhyun was incredibly childish in front of him. “I’ll cook you dinner,” Hyukjae said pecking Kyuhyun’s lips and standing up.
                       
Kyuhyun sighed. “I’m not hungry…,” he said pouting lightly because Hyukjae walked to his ice cream instead of staying with him.
                       
“Then I’ll just stay here to read a book,” Hyukjae said taking the book that was over the table, sitting down on the couch comfortably.
                       
Kyuhyun smiled and went to Hyukjae, taking the book with his slender fingers and throwing it away randomly. “Why don’t you let me kiss you instead?” he asked with his lips already seeking Hyukjae’s.
                       
Hyukjae blushed softly and closed his eyes as soon as his lips locked against Kyuhyun’s. He wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck as the taller advanced until Hyukjae was resting completely on the couch with Kyuhyun hovering on top of him.
                       
“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae half moaned closing his eyes as Kyuhyun started kissing his neck softly. “What happened to your killer side from when we got married?”
                        
Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed Hyukjae’s earlobe. “You, that’s what happened to me,” he said and Hyukjae blushed at how sweet it sounded.
                       
“Has the biggest devil taken your soul Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae asked covering his red face with his hands. “You’re so weird…”
                       
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Seriously Hyukjae, I’m not the devil and my soul wasn’t taken, that if I actually have one…”
                       
Hyukjae giggled. “It’s late Kyu, I’ll go take a shower and sleep,” he smiled and he giggled again when Kyuhyun groaned in frustration.
                       
“Stay here…,” Kyuhyun said not even thinking on crawling down Hyukjae. “I want you tonight…,” he whispered and he didn’t know when he ended up on the floor massaging his hurt .
                       
“Y-You ert!” Hyukjae exclaimed going out from Kyuhyun’s studio.
                       
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pouted. Hyukjae was usually really willing to make out with him, but as soon as Kyuhyun went further he would become shy and embarrassed. Not that Kyuhyun didn’t enjoy that kind of attitude, actually he loved it because Hyukjae would give himself entirely. Something that Kyuhyun was still learning to do.
                       
Now Kyuhyun had to make his plan work. He stood up and went out of his studio after arranging some things inside, just because he knew Hyukjae liked when things were neat and clean and he definitely didn’t want to spend another hour being scolded of why he left all the papers scattered around.
                       
When finally Kyuhyun was out, he walked to Hyukjae’s dance studio and he smiled as he heard the same modern ballet Hyukjae used to dance all the time, the same song he remembered he was listening while making love to Hyukjae more than once already.
                       
He opened the door and looked at Hyukjae who was simply stretching his body, a soft smile in his lips. “Kyu,” he called looking at him and raising an eyebrow. “Who said you could come in?”
                       
Kyuhyun chuckled and went to Hyukjae, pecking his lips softly and smiling. “I won’t be noisy I promise,” he said and Hyukjae rolled his eyes.
                       
“We both know what happens when you say that,” Hyukjae pouted but didn’t oppose to Kyuhyun’s hands wrapping around his waist. He smiled because he liked how it felt to be in Kyuhyun’s warm embrace and even when Hyukjae still felt like Kyuhyun wasn’t completely his, he was happy with his share of the taller.
                       
“Then why play around if we both know what we want?” Kyuhyun asked smugly and kissed Hyukjae’s nose softly.
                       
Hyukjae giggled. “Kyuhyun, you’re a ert,” he said and caressed Kyuhyun’s hair as if it were the most precious thing in the world. “You stay in the couch, it’s hard enough to have you here already…,” he pouted and after a soft peck, he pushed Kyuhyun away.
                       
Kyuhyun sighed and obeyed, sitting down and not tearing his gaze apart from his wife. He couldn’t help but smile to himself at the thought. Hyukjae is his wife.
                      

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                      
Kyuhyun smirked as he pointed the toy gun in his hands to the kitchen, a special spot that would make everything go smoothly. He made sure to be almost hiding behind the door of his room with only the tip of the gun and his eye going out since he needed to be discreet. “Here we go…,” he mumbled as he shot carefully, grinning when he hit his spot and a pan fell down the floor.
                       
He quickly closed the door of his room and hid the toy gun under his closet. It was going to be troublesome if Hyukjae saw it and discovered his plan.
                       
Kyuhyun giggled like crazy as he waited patiently for a knock in his door and it wasn’t long before it was like that.
                       
He took his time and when he opened it, he showed himself as if he just woke up. “Hyuk… what is it?” he asked yawning to what seemed to be a really nervous Hyukjae.
                       
Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “D-Didn’t you hear something weird?” he asked with a trembling voice and Kyuhyun quickly regretted ever planning on scaring Hyukjae for the smaller to go to his arms and sleep together. But he’s my wife, we should sleep together every night.
                       
“No, what was it?” Kyuhyun lied faking ignorance as he watched how Hyukjae fidgeted nervously.
                        
“I-It was as if there was someone in the kitchen…,” Hyukjae explained looking around like a squirrel.
                       
Kyuhyun shrugged. “Maybe it’s a ghost,” he said and Hyukjae’s face took no time to become paler than usual.
                       
“Oh my god Kyuhyun! What are you saying?!” Hyukjae scolded hitting Kyuhyun’s chest and looking at the kitchen, clearly scared.
                       
Kyuhyun though about just stopping there but when he was about to say the truth, the automatic toy guns that he left shot and another pan fell down the floor. Kyuhyun grinned for himself as he suddenly found Hyukjae attached to his body with his face hidden in his chest. “Calm down Hyuk, its nothing,” he said and when Hyukjae trembled, Kyuhyun knew he had just screwed it and he shouldn’t be scaring his wife like that. For the cause Kyuhyun, everything for the cause. He reminded himself as he hugged Hyukjae back. “What about sleeping here if you’re afraid?” he finally proposed and Hyukjae nodded against his chest.
                       
Bingo! Kyuhyun smiled and closed the door of his room.
                       
There were no more storms that would make Hyukjae go to his room in the middle of the night, but now with Hyukjae suspecting of a ghost, he was sure they would sleep more nights together as a real marriage and maybe Kyuhyun would get to be with Hyukjae in more than one way.
                       
When they finally reached the bed, Hyukjae couldn’t stop trembling and hugging Kyuhyun as if his life depended on it. “Hyuk, it’s okay…,” Kyuhyun tried to calm down the other but he couldn’t deny he didn’t like how the smaller was holding him so tightly.
                       
“Kyuhyun… you called your demons right?!” Hyukjae suddenly yelled pushing Kyuhyun away. “You devil! Your darkness attracted them to our house you idiot!” he yelled throwing a pillow to Kyuhyun’s face.
                       
Kyuhyun gasped. “Yah Hyukjae!” he exclaimed frowning because his plan was definitely different and he was pretty sure it didn’t involve yelling.
                       
But once again, it was Hyukjae and Hyukjae was never predictable.
                       
He has proven that more than once already.
                       
“What am I doing here?! You’re here! It’s even more dangerous than my own room!” Hyukjae exclaimed hurrying himself to stand up and run to the door.
                       
“Hyukjae! What the hell?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed going after Hyukjae and holding him tightly by the wrist. “I’m not the devil! I’ve told you a thousand times!”
                       
Hyukjae flinched and pouted at Kyuhyun’s yelling. “Why do you yell at me?” he asked with shaky lips. “You’re so mean Kyuhyun…”
                        
And Kyuhyun felt guilty because now Hyukjae was sobbing softly and it wasn’t his plan and he was desperate because he was making Hyukjae cry again and he definitely had to do something. But Kyuhyun was clumsy and clueless, he could do nothing more than hug Hyukjae tightly and caress his hair lovingly. “I’m sorry Hyuk, it wasn’t my intention to yell at you…,” he whispered softly.
                       
Why was Hyukjae so sensitive anyways?
                       
“You’re an idiot Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae cried against Kyuhyun’s chest, covering his face with both his hands.
                       
Kyuhyun sighed. “I know Hyuk, I’m sorry,” he said kissing the other’s hair. “Let’s just sleep okay?” he asked and Hyukjae pushed him away.
                        
“You sleep with your demons, I’ll go to my safe place away from you,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun then found himself alone in his room, sighing deeply because even if he tried, he knew Hyukjae would never let him go into his room.
                        
Kyuhyun was expecting to wake up the next day and smelling Hyukjae’s sweet scent as they cuddled together after making love all night long.
                       
His plan was definitely not making Hyukjae angry, wait, was he angry or sad? Kyuhyun didn’t know anymore. But one thing had for sure…
                       
He was going to wake up alone and fully clothed.
                       
Kyuhyun groaned and threw his body to the bed, getting the angle wrong and falling to the carpeted floor instead.
                       
Soon the entire house was filled with angry groans and hisses and Hyukjae didn’t dare to open the door all night long scared of the diabolic noises coming from Kyuhyun’s room.
                      

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


                       
A/N: May is coming...

kindly subscribe (if you haven't) to the following stories~ 

Blue Tomorrow

Extra Credits

Blinded

KyuHyuk drabbles

Never Too Late