Ch. [19]

In My Arms

DOUBLE UPDATE! GO TO THE PREVIOUS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ... ^^'

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                

Hyukjae opened the door when the clock hit exactly 7 o’clock. “Wow, you’re actually punctual,” he said to Kyuhyun who just rolled his eyes and went inside.

                

“I’ll just change my clothes and we’ll go,” Kyuhyun announced before going inside his room.

                

Hyukjae simply shrugged and sat down on the couch, he was ready anyways.

                

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun went out with more casual clothes and signaled Hyukjae to go out already. The smaller man followed Kyuhyun quietly until they reached the car and unexpectedly, Kyuhyun held the door open for him. “Seriously?” he asked. “What’s wrong with you today?” he asked narrowing his eyes.

                

“Just get inside,” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes again and closing the door when Hyukjae was finally inside. “What?” he asked annoyed when he got inside and Hyukjae was looking at him intently.

                

“I’m just wondering what happened to you…,” Hyukjae said pursing his lips in concentration and narrowing his eyes trying to find out what was happening, because truly, Kyuhyun was acting weird.

                

Kyuhyun snorted and just put on his seat belt, driving off almost instantly.

                

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun the entire trip, he just couldn’t find out why Kyuhyun was being like that. It was when Kyuhyun stopped for a red light that he opened his eyes widely at the realization. “WE’RE NOT GOING TO YOUR PARENT’S HOUSE!” he yelled panicked.

                

Kyuhyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “What the hell are you talking about?” he asked confused.

                

Hyukjae flinched away from him, backing away as much as he could in the small space of the car. “YOU WANT TO KILL ME!” he declared making Kyuhyun almost self slap. “That’s why you suddenly got nice! Because there’s probably a small trace of the good person you were before you turned into the devil and you wanted me to die in a not so painful death!”

                

Kyuhyun frowned a little confused. “I don’t want to- HEY! I’m not the devil! What kind of image do you have of me in your mind?!”

                

Hyukjae flinched. “Oh dear god! I made the devil mad!”

                

Kyuhyun snorted. “Yah Hyukjae! Are you voicing out your thoughts?”

                

Hyukjae opened his eyes widely. “Am I?” he asked scared. “Oh lord! I swear the part of you being the most scary and frustrating and annoying and idiot and jerk person wasn’t real!” he exclaimed and Kyuhyun opened his eyes widely. Did Hyukjae really thought about him like that? “Also the part where I wanted to feed you trash… those weren’t my real feelings…,” Hyukjae giggled nervously.

                

Kyuhyun frowned deeply. “Were you actually planning on feeding me trash?! What kind of person are you?!”

                

Hyukjae pouted. “I’m a person…,” he simply said. “Not like you, pure devil…,” he mumbled quietly.

                

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, seriously, Hyukjae was amazing. How could a person have such interesting thoughts? Just… how?

                

“Just kill me fast and painless,” Hyukjae say closing his eyes dramatically. “Say my father that I loved him and tell Siwon that his favorite shirt is going with me to the grave because there’s no way I’m returning it to him,” he said biting his lower lip.

                

Kyuhyun had to keep his mind in the road and when he just had the chance, he parked the car by the street’s side. “Seriously Hyukjae? Am I that scary for you?” he asked seriously, because he definitely didn’t want to be seen like that anymore. Hey, the man has been trying his best to be a little nicer to Hyukjae.

                

Hyukjae opened his eyes as soon as he felt the car stop and he smiled for himself. Chance! He quickly took away his seat belt and opened the door of the car, there was no way in earth he would stay in the same car along with the one who would kill him.

                 

Kyuhyun was fast at grabbing Hyukjae’s wrist. “Where do you think you’re going?” he asked dangerously, frowning at Hyukjae who seemed like dying already.

                

Hyukjae gulped. “Running away for my life?” he asked unsure and nervous. “You look like you want to get rid of me right now…,” he said and Kyuhyun could feel the smaller trembling.

                

Kyuhyun sighed. “Just come in,” he ordered, pulling Hyukjae’s wrist until the other was once again sitting inside. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on in your mind, but whatever you think I want to do, is definitely wrong,” he said firmly, expecting Hyukjae to close the door already so they could continue their supposed to be short journey. “I don’t want to kill you, not now,” he said and Hyukjae tensed up. Kyuhyun chuckled at Hyukjae and smiled, maybe teasing Hyukjae would be a little fun. “Come on, relax, we’re truly having dinner with our parents… and that thing.”

                

“Siwon,” Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Okay, I’ll trust you this time,” he finally said closing the door of the car and sighing deeply after sending Kyuhyun a suspicious glare.

                

Kyuhyun smiled. “Well, if I kill you it would be the last time you actually trust me,” he said and he laughed when he saw Hyukjae’s horrified face.

                

“K-Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae exclaimed scared. “Don’t talk like that! It’s making you even more terrifying!”

                

Kyuhyun continued laughing softly as he continued driving as well and Hyukjae wondered, if Kyuhyun was really the devil. Because he was sure he wasn’t human. But maybe Kyuhyun could be an angel as well, his laugh sounded soft and relaxing, as if Hyukjae was meant to hear it sometime. After a few seconds, Hyukjae could only look at Kyuhyun with a soft smile in his own lips. Or maybe he’s just a really perfect human being. Hyukjae concluded.

                

“See?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked. “That’s my parents’ house, and you’re still alive,” he said dedicating Hyukjae a soft smile.

                 

Hyukjae nodded. “At least that’s what I think,” he mumbled, looking at the house not far from them. “I’m hungry…,” he said after a while and he could only hear Kyuhyun chuckle.

                

Kyuhyun parked his car outside the fountain and went out, opening the door for Hyukjae and reaching his hand to help him out.

                

“You’re still weird,” Hyukjae said narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

                

“You’re weird all the time and I’m not complaining,” Kyuhyun said, holding Hyukjae’s hand tightly and pulling the smaller towards the main door.

                

Hyukjae pouted. “I’m not weird…,” he mumbled looking down and not really minding Kyuhyun’s hand intertwined on his.

                 

“You are,” Kyuhyun chuckled lightly as he stepped inside the house and his hand, instead of holding Hyukjae’s, traveled until it rested in the slight curve of Hyukjae’s waist and hips, liking how comfortable it felt, it was as if that solely place was made for his hand to rest.

                

“Kyuhyun! Hyukjae!” Heechul squealed as soon as she saw them entering the house. “It’s been such a long while!” she said running to hug Hyukjae tightly.

                

“Mom, I’m here,” Kyuhyun whined, because Heechul couldn’t stop hugging Hyukjae instead of her own son and also, his hand wasn’t comfortable anymore if it didn’t rest in Hyukjae’s waist.

                

“Shut up Kyuhyun, I’ve seen you every day since you were born, I’m tired of your face already,” Heechul said coldly, hugging Hyukjae even tighter and making the other blush lightly without any special reason.

                

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and just walked towards Hankyung who was stepping inside the room. “Dad!” he smiled widely as he greeted the other.

                

Hyukjae’s father and Siwon came in soon enough and Kyuhyun frowned when he saw the huge smile that Hyukjae dedicated to the taller. “Dad! Siwonnie!” the smaller squealed and Heechul finally let go of him, though Kyuhyun would have liked for her not to do so.

                

Hyukjae ran to hug his father and cuddle against him, and then, Siwon extended both his arms for a hug. Hyukjae smiled and walked towards him happily. Kyuhyun frowned and just a second before Hyukjae reached Siwon, he pulled his wife by the waist towards him. “You said you were hungry, let’s eat already,” Kyuhyun said and he smirked when he caught Siwon’s glare. Point for Kyuhyun.

                

Siwon snorted. “Whatever,” he rolled his eyes and followed everyone who walked to the dinner room.

                 

Kyuhyun didn’t know how he ended up not by his wife’s side in the table. He looked in front of him with a big frown in his face as he watched how Siwon was all over Hyukjae and the smaller didn’t even seem to mind it at all.

                

“Say ahh…,” Siwon commanded and Hyukjae giggled happily before obeying.

                

“Ahhh…,” Hyukjae opened his mouth and Siwon fed him, both of them giggling after that.

                

It was stupid, because Kyuhyun actually thought Hyukjae was cute, but Siwon being just by his side made everything way darker. The hell! Why did Siwon ended up by his wife’s side?! He’s the one supposed to be feeding Hyukjae and being the owner of those cute acts! Not Siwon!

                 

Kyuhyun couldn’t focus on his own food that was unfairly being pinched by the fork angrily by Kyuhyun who had his eyes glued to the couple in front of him. “Hyukkie I missed you,” Siwon said trying to act cute and Kyuhyun hated the fact that it worked because Hyukjae was then blushing softly and giggling like crazy.

                

“I missed you too Siwonnie~” Hyukjae chanted happily as he fed Siwon.

                

Kyuhyun turned around just for a split of second, he couldn’t believe the three adults were so engrossed with their business that they didn’t notice Hyukjae and Siwon being all lovely while he was dying there, all by himself without any reasonable excuse to part those two apart.

                

Kyuhyun’s blood boiled though, when suddenly he turned around and Siwon was kissing Hyukjae’s cheek and the smaller did nothing to oppose to it. He cleared his throat loudly, gaining the attention of the two in front of him and he glared at Hyukjae who flinched lightly and smiled apologetically while Siwon just smirked. Point for Siwon.

                

After a few minutes, the dessert was taken to the living room, so now Hyukjae was successfully sitting by Kyuhyun’s side but also by Siwon’s side. Kyuhyun frowned and his blood boiled when he saw Siwon’s hand posed in Hyukjae’s thigh. He cleared his throat again and glared at Siwon who glared back at him and a war of eyes started.

                

Hyukjae gulped nervously and shifted uncomfortably. “So umm…,” he started smiling shyly. “It’s already late and Kyuhyun has to work tomorrow, I think it would be wise to leave now, right Kyuhyunnie?” he asked shyly and Kyuhyun smiled.

                

“Of course, you must be tired as well,” Kyuhyun said standing up and offering his hand for Hyukjae, enjoying Siwon’s pursed lips of annoyance. He pulled Hyukjae closer to him and rested his hand comfortably in Hyukjae’s waist, being easy getting used to it since it was so comfortable.

                

Siwon groaned quietly as Hyukjae only giggled lightly. Point for Kyuhyun.

                 

“Ah, let’s have dinner some other time as well,” Heechul said standing up as well and smiling brightly.

                

Hankyung and Hyukjae’s father stood up as well and stepped forward so they could greet Hyukjae goodbye. “Ah Hyukkie!” Siwon suddenly exclaimed gaining everyone’s attention. Kyuhyun looked at the tallest with narrowed eyes, waiting for the other’s plan to take action. “You know, Heechul-shi and Hankyung-shi have the prettiest garden I have ever seen! And they have this small pond and it’s beautiful with all those lights, it would be a pity for you to leave without giving it a look,” he said and Kyuhyun pursed his lips in annoyance as Hyukjae’s face lightened up.

                

“Really?” Hyukjae asked excited and turned towards Heechul. “May I-?”

                

Heechul giggled. “Go ahead Hyukkie,” she said happily.

                

“Come on! I’ll take you there!” Siwon exclaimed taking Hyukjae’s hand and pulling him away, leaving Kyuhyun there, with his hands empty and without Hyukjae in between them. Point for Siwon.

                

Sighing deeply, Kyuhyun threw himself to the couch and sulked lightly, not liking the idea of having to fight like this every time they meet that annoying man. Maybe if we move out of the country… “So Kyuhyun,” he heard Hyukjae’s father’s voice and he quickly snapped back to reality. “How has Hyukjae been? Is he a good wife?” he laughed.

                

Kyuhyun smiled. “He’s the sweetest wife one could ask for,” he said, and it was actually truth.

                

Heechul giggled. “Of course he is!” she exclaimed. “He calls every day to make sure if what he cooked for dinner is going to be for Kyuhyun’s taste!” she chirped. “Such a sweet boy he is~”

                

Kyuhyun looked at Heechul. “What?” he asked confused.

                

Heechul rolled her eyes. “Idiot,” she said. “You just eat and don’t ask anything right? Ever since you two came back from your honeymoon he has been calling to ask if you would like what he cooked or to ask for some of your favorite recipes, you sure are a ing lucky damn boy,” she said and even with those words, there was a huge smile in her lips.

                

“Lucky indeed,” Hankyung said hugging his wife by her waist.

                

Hyukjae’s father smiled. “Since you’re still alive, then I guess he’s cooking is actually eatable,” he laughed.

                

Kyuhyun faked a smile and a soft laugh, because ever since they came back he has never arrived to eat dinner with Hyukjae. Did the later still cook for him even like that? Idiot. He scolded himself, so that’s why Hyukjae was mad at him for not even arriving home the night before, probably he was waiting for him to eat together.

                

Kyuhyun felt the weight of guilt over him. Did Hyukjae wait for him every day to eat together? Did Hyukjae even eat after Kyuhyun left to eat with Seohyun or with clients? , now everyone was going to kill him if Hyukjae didn’t eat well.

                

Some steps could be heard and Kyuhyun stood up to finally greet goodbye to his parents and Hyukjae’s father. “I guess we’re leaving now for good,” he said and bowed lightly to everyone.

                

“Be careful in your way,” Hankyung said softly and Kyuhyun simply nodded.

                

Something else was told to Kyuhyun but he couldn’t even register it because behind their parents, there was Hyukjae and Siwon walking hand in hand, fingers intertwined and smiles all over their faces, walking towards them. And then they stopped and Siwon pointed his own cheek.

                

Kyuhyun pursed his lips in anger and frowned deeply. Hyukjae giggled and leaned closer to peck Siwon’s cheek but Siwon turned around in the last second and they ended up kissing each other’s lips. Kyuhyun clenched his fists in anger, fury. Stupid horse! Hyukjae just giggled and hit Siwon’s chest playfully.

                 

Kyuhyun waited until Hyukjae was finally to his reach and he grabbed the other’s hand instantly. “We’re leaving,” he said already dragging Hyukjae out to the car.

                

Hyukjae simply nodded and waved everyone goodbye.

                

Kyuhyun opened the door of the car for Hyukjae and the latter went in almost instantly, waving once last time to the others and smiling softly. Kyuhyun smiled smugly as he glared at Siwon for one last time, leaning down slowly but firmly and pressing his lips hardly against Hyukjae’s, leaving them there, to enjoy Hyukjae’s soft lips, for a few seconds. He could hear Heechul’s squeals and he smiled for himself.

                

Hyukjae tensed almost instantly, probably not knowing what to do, not that Kyuhyun could blame him. He was the one to forbid skinship, but hell, Siwon needed to know who the husband was!

                

Kyuhyun parted away and grinned when he saw Hyukjae’s shocked and confused expression.

                

And the winner is~ KYUHYUN!

                

Kyuhyun smirked at Siwon’s glaring and infuriated face and just closed the door of the car and walked around it, happy and not regretting any of his actions.

                

All the way back home was silent, but Kyuhyun couldn’t help but enjoy the silence because every time he turned to glance at Hyukjae, the latter was still covering his lips with his hand and his eyes were still wide open, the deep blush in his face. Kyuhyun smiled, he loved that his kiss had so much impact in Hyukjae, he liked to see the latter so flushed about it.

                

“We’re here,” Kyuhyun announced once they reached home and he opened the door for Hyukjae, holding his hand and dragging him inside without the other opposing even a little to his touch.

                

Hyukjae closed the door of his room behind him, looking around absent mindedly. What was happening to the world? He took his fingertips to his lips and blushed even deeper as he remembered Kyuhyun’s lips over his. He felt his heart pounding hard inside his chest and his legs weak. “Oh lord…,” he ran his fingers through his soft hair. “What am I doing?” he asked himself, fully knowing what those feelings meant. “Not him please…”

                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

There you have it! For the ones asking for jelly Kyuhyun ever since long ago! ^^
Double update also! ^^

Thank you all and I love youuuuuuu~ (: