Ch. [45]

In My Arms

 

TRIPLE UPDATE GUYS!!!!!
 
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             
Kyuhyun sighed as he looked through some papers. He was bored because lately Hyukjae has gone to play with his father and Siwon instead of visiting him to the office. He couldn’t blame him though, the office was extremely boring.
              
Kyuhyun yawned and stood up, walking around the small room to get some energy up but failing miserably and deciding the couch was a really nice option for him to not fall asleep.
              
He groaned annoyed thinking that Hyukjae and Siwon were all over each other and he was there, getting bored because he finished all the documentation he needed to do.
              
After a few minutes, Kyuhyun decided the wiser thing to do was to go and get his Hyukjae away from the predator’s hands and embrace him tightly until they were just one.
              
It didn’t seem like a bad idea.
              
He stood up and went to grab his belongings, stuffing them into his suitcase and turning around when he heard soft knocks in his door. He groaned frustrated and turned around, only to gasp when he saw Seohyun standing in front of him. “What are you doing here?” he asked and the girl looked up at him, smiling sweetly.
              
“Is this the way to greet your girlfriend from years?” Seohyun asked walking towards Kyuhyun who didn’t even flinch and frowned deeper. 
              
“Well, you’re not my girlfriend anymore,” Kyuhyun said serious. “And I remember telling you not to appear in front of me ever again,” he said and the girl giggled, fixing herself in front of Kyuhyun and reaching her hand to play with Kyuhyun’s tie.
              
“I know you miss me Kyu~,” the girl said in a seducing tone.
              
Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun’s wrist and snapped it away. “I’m not joking Seohyun, go away before I call security,” he said and the girl sighed deeply.
              
“Fine, I just wanted to tell you something,” Seohyun said and went to sit down on the couch.
              
“I don’t think there’s anything I should hear from you,” Kyuhyun said and grabbed his coat. “Just go.”
              
Seohyun frowned and pursed her lips. “You have to take responsibility,” she said serious and Kyuhyun turned to her chuckling.
              
“Of what? Your expenses?” Kyuhyun asked sarcastically.
              
“No,” Seohyun said standing up and shoving some papers against Kyuhyun’s chest. “I’m pregnant,” she said and Kyuhyun gasped, looking at the papers and reading the ‘positive’ under some numbers.
              
“What does this have to do with me?” Kyuhyun asked smirking and resting comfortably against his desk. “You think I will fall for this Seohyun? Really?” he asked shaking his head.
              
Seohyun gulped nervously, pursing her lips deeply and playing with her fingers discreetly. “Its’ true, you know it is,” she said. “It’s not as if we didn’t do it a lot of times Kyuhyun, you know it.”
              
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and threw the papers to his trash can by the side of his desk. “If you’re really pregnant, I’m sure it’s not mine. But I know you’re not and just faked the studios. Do you really think I’m this stupid?”
              
“Why would I lie about this?!” Seohyun yelled frowning deeply.
              
Kyuhyun massaged his temple. “Isn’t it obvious? So I can spend more money on you and ruin my marriage,” he said and looked at the girl directly. “Go away before I sue you for defamation,” he said and Seohyun simply pursed her lips tighter.
              
“I’m pregnant Kyuhyun, and it’s yours,” Seohyun said serious. 
              
Kyuhyun frowned deeply and grabbed Seohyun’s arms forcefully, making the girl flinch from pain. “Don’t even try to take me as a fool Seohyun, we both know the last time we had was months ago, if you were really pregnant you would have a prominent womb now. We always used protection because you said you didn’t want kids and I know you took pills as well, I’m not stupid.”
               
Seohyun frowned and leaned closer. “Apparently you are because you might not know those things fail and one can get pregnant as well, do you know how uncomfortable is the damn corset I’m using?”
              
Kyuhyun frowned. “Don’t lie to me, it’s obvious you’re just playing around,” he said serious. “It won’t work on me, if you’re really pregnant I’m sure it’s not mine.”
              
Seohyun looked directly at Kyuhyun’s eyes. “You always wanted a kid, shouldn’t you be happy?” she asked and Kyuhyun chuckled.
              
“I still want one, but it has to be mine and with my wife,” Kyuhyun said serious.
              
“He might get pregnant from Siwon, don’t you know it?” Seohyun asked annoyed. “You’re such an idiot Kyuhyun, believing that he loves you when he wants nothing more than your money and fame.”
              
Kyuhyun chuckled and let go of Seohyun. “You’re wrong,” he said confident. “You better go now that I’m being this nice Seohyun.”
               
“And you better take responsibility Kyuhyun, you have to marry me!” Seohyun exclaimed and Kyuhyun laughed.
              
“Seriously Seohyun? When you planned all this you thought it was going to work?” he asked and crossed his arms coolly against his chest. “How naïve of you.”
              
Seohyun pursed her lips and they both turned around when they heard the door opening.
              
Seohyun smirked, if she wasn’t going to get what she wanted, she was going to at least make Kyuhyun regret the fact that he ever offended her like this. She turned towards Kyuhyun again, watching how he was focused on the person entering his office.
              
So when she heard the door being opened, she leaned up and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips deeply. Backing away almost instantly and smirking wider while turning around and dedicating a sweet smile to Hyukjae who was left frozen in the door’s frame.
              
Their shoulders stumbled against each other but Hyukjae seemed too much in shock as to react and she only smiled brighter, going out from that place.
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             
Hyukjae gaped silently, even after Seohyun was long gone, he focused his eyes on Kyuhyun who was looking at him in shock. He looked down and bit his lips, a single tear falling down his eyes. “It’s just like the first time I came here, do you remember?” he asked chuckling bitterly.

Kyuhyun ran towards Hyukjae and lifted his chin up. “No Hyuk, you’re wrong, it’s not like that,” he said and he felt how his heart was beating dangerously fast when he saw Hyukjae’s hurt face. How Hyukjae was avoiding his eyes and how his eyes were becoming red from restraining his tears.

“It’s okay Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae said struggling away from Kyuhyun’s hands. “Our arrangement was that I wouldn’t ask for anything from the very beginning,” he said and looked down, drying his tears with his wrist. “I just…,” he bit his lower lip hardly. “I just thought something had changed…”

“It did Hyuk!” Kyuhyun said hugging Hyukjae tightly. He wanted to yell how much he loved him but he knew Hyukjae wouldn’t believe it in that very moment and he would just ruin it all. “She just came to-”

“I said it was alright,” Hyukjae said pushing Kyuhyun away and oh, how much it hurt for Kyuhyun to be rejected that way. His heart broke as he looked at Hyukjae and realized the other didn’t want him to even touch him. “It was me from the very beginning,” Hyukjae said looking down. “It has happened so many times and I just can’t learn! I believe ‘this time will be different’ in each one of them but it always end up the same, it’s me, it’s just me the one who’s not enough…”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No Hyuk, look at me,” he begged, trying to reach Hyukjae and freezing when Hyukjae stepped back.

Hyukjae turned up with teary eyes. “What is it Kyuhyun?” he asked with shaky voice. “Please tell me what is it that I’m missing… why can’t I be loved? Is there something wrong with me? Am I too ugly? Too annoying? What is it?”

Kyuhyun felt his world falling apart. “You’re perfect Hyukjae,” he said and he felt the pain against his chest when Hyukjae stepped back again as soon as he stepped forward.

“THEN WHY IS EVERYONE IN NEED OF SOMEONE ELSE WHEN THEY’RE WITH ME?!” Hyukjae exclaimed, almost yelling. “WHY CAN’T I BE ENOUGH?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!”

Kyuhyun could only see how Hyukjae’s tears slid down his beautiful face. “You are Hyuk, you’re way more that I would have wished for, you are everything I need…”

Hyukjae chuckled bitterly and shook his head. “We both know that’s not the truth,” he said biting his lower lip hardly. “It’s okay… it was me the one who believed you could love me as well… It was me the one lying to myself… you had left it clear ever since the beginning, that I should not meddle into your business and now look at me, I’m here, in your office, crying in front of you, I bet it’s annoying…” 

Kyuhyun hugged Hyukjae tightly, so tightly that even when Hyukjae struggled he couldn’t get away. “Hyuk, it’s not like that, I’m happy when you’re here, it’s not annoying, it’s refreshing, I-”

“I hate it Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae cried. “I hate to not know what is wrong with me… I hate it when I look at you and I don’t feel like you’re mine even when I already gave myself entirely to you… it’s always like this… I hate it, I hate crying again and again, I‘m tired…,” he said and by that moment Hyukjae couldn’t stop his tears from running down endlessly. “Tell me what it is… please tell me what’s so wrong with me… what do I need to do to get someone to love me… please tell me…”

“Hyukkie, don’t cry… please don’t cry…,” Kyuhyun begged hugging even tighter.

Hyukjae pushed Kyuhyun away hardly, making Kyuhyun stumble back to his desk and gasp in shock. “I’m exhausted Kyuhyun, I don’t want to be the backup plan anymore, I don’t want to be humiliated so much anymore, I want to receive the same amount of love that I give…,” he said pursing his lips to not sob loudly. “I confessed to you, and I was fine if I didn’t receive an ‘I love you’ back, it’s okay, I’m just tired… I just thought you weren’t ready, I thought you loved me silently…” He stepped back softly. “And it hurts me now that I know it wasn’t like that, that I lied to myself all this time… it hurts so much…”

Hyukjae took his hands to his face, crying loudly as he ran out of the office and Kyuhyun gasped before following him, cursing in his mind because the elevator’s door closed and he couldn’t reach his wife.

Cursing loudly, Kyuhyun turned around and took the stairs, completely ignoring the secretaries’ questions if he was alright or needed something.

When finally Kyuhyun reached the lobby, he sighed watching Hyukjae crying outside the building, standing up under the sun with his hands over his face. He smiled faintly and went to the receptionist. “Did he ask for a taxi?” he asked and he chuckled when the girl nodded. “Cancel it,” he said and the girl nodded again, quickly taking the phone.

Kyuhyun walked towards Hyukjae and turned him around, hugging him tightly and sighing deeply. “I’m sorry,” he said kissing his forehead.

Hyukjae cried loudly. “Go away Kyuhyun,” he said shaking his head. “Don’t make me even more embarrassed of what I am right now,” he said hiding his face with his hands.
              
Kyuhyun chuckled and took Hyukjae’s hands away, leaning closer and pressing their foreheads together. “Hyukjae,” he called and he smiled when he saw Hyukjae blushing hard and looking away, avoiding his eyes. “Hyuk, look at me please,” he asked and after a few seconds, Hyukjae finally turned his attention to him. He smiled and hugged Hyukjae softly. “Seohyun came here trying to blackmail me, it’s not what you think it was, I don’t love her, I don’t even like her anymore, she’s nothing. She kissed me because she knew you would come in and she wanted to create a scandal. I’m sorry you had to go through this…”
             
Hyukjae looked away and bit his lower lip. “I-”
              
“And you’re perfect Hyukjae, you’re more than I could have ever asked in my life. You’re enough, more than enough for me to live for the next three lives. I don’t need anything else because only thinking about you makes me happy. There’s nothing wrong with you,” Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Hyukjae tighter. “It’s just that human beings cannot accept the fact that perfection has posed in front of us, we will never believe we can own such creation, I’m not sure if you’re real or not Hyukjae, but I’m fine as long as you’re in my arms.”
              
Hyukjae blushed madly and looked down. “This is so embarrassing Kyuhyun…,” he mumbled and Kyuhyun smiled, lifting Hyukjae’s chin up and kissing his lips softly.
              
“Let’s go home Hyukkie,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae nodded, smiling softly.
              
“Thanks Kyu,” Hyukjae said leaning up to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips again. 
              
“Hyuk,” Kyuhyun called smiling softly and never feeling so good of being hugging someone. 
              
Hyukjae looked at him, with those shining and swollen eyes. In that very moment, Kyuhyun swore Hyukjae was the most beautiful creature ever.
              
Kyuhyun smiled. “I love you.”
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


                       
A/N: Requested fic~
Fluff fluff fluff everywhere! xD
Where did my angst go? Kkk
Siwon will appear next chapter and oh how much I love him~ >.<
Thanks for reading and I love you~