Ch. [43]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

                 
Kyuhyun rested his head against the back of his chair, closing his eyes and trying to relax because he was tired and he wanted to go home already. He smiled remembering how Hyukjae promised to cook something with no vegetables on it and he chuckled, because the real reason he wanted to go home was as simple as to want to see Hyukjae again.
                  
The low sound of his phone rang and he just waited patiently to hear his secretary’s voice telling him he had something to do at that hour. “Sir, you have a call in line three,” the voice said and Kyuhyun sighed before picking up the phone, still with eyes closed.
                   
“Hello?” Kyuhyun answered, tired but willing to keep up with his work.
                  
“Kyu oppa, you’re not answering your cell phone, did you block me?” and Kyuhyun frowned, obviously recognizing that voice that suddenly became so annoying.
                   
“What do you want Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked coldly and pursed his lips in irritation. “I’m busy,” he finally said, not letting the girl answer his question.
                  
Kyuhyun hung up and massaged his temple, he expected Seohyun to bother him after breaking up but he didn’t expect himself to find it so annoying.
                  
His mood changed completely though, when he heard his cell phone ringing and he saw Hyukjae’s cute picture displaying in the screen. He answered and took his phone to his ear. “Hyuk?” he called smiling softly and frowning after a second when he heard the other’s agitated respiration. “Hyuk?” he called again, getting alarmed.
                  
“K-Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called from the other line, his voice a mere whisper.
                  
Kyuhyun stood up abruptly and went out of his office. “Hyuk?! What’s wrong?!” he asked running to the elevator and to his car at the basement.
                  
“K-Kyu…,” Hyukjae cried softly and Kyuhyun knew there was something really wrong. 
                  
“Hyuk, calm down, tell me what’s going on,” Kyuhyun said as he opened his car and went into it, clumsily putting on his seat belt and cursing under his breath, feeling how he was getting panicked.
                  
“T-There’s someone here…,” Hyukjae whispered. “In the kitchen… I’m afraid Kyuhyun…,” he cried. “He has a gun… I saw it…”
                  
Kyuhyun gasped, stepping on the gas to get there soon. “Don’t hung up Hyuk, talk to me, I’ll call the police, hide yourself well,” he said as he looked for his other phone and quickly dialed the police, giving their address and cursing at the red lights that crossed his way.
                  
“Kyuhyun… I’m scared…,” Hyukjae whispered in the other line.
                  
Kyuhyun groaned at how frustrated he felt, not being able to protect Hyukjae being so far away. “It’s okay Hyuk, police is going there, where are you right now?” he asked as he heard Hyukjae’s soft sobs.
                  
“I-I’m in my closet… Kyu… come quickly…,” Hyukjae sobbed. “Please…”
                  
And it was until eternal fifteen minutes that Kyuhyun reached his street, speeding even more not minding anything else. “It’s okay Hyuk, I’m going there, don’t make too much noise.”
                  
Hyukjae cried in the other line. “Oh god Kyuhyun… he’s com- AHHHHH!”
                  
Kyuhyun gasped, not being able to hear anything else and parking his car outside his house, running to the door and quickly going inside. He panted heavily as he looked around and saw Hyukjae’s door opened. He ran and saw Hyukjae on the floor, with a man on top of him.
                  
Kyuhyun had never felt so angry before, so willing to take someone’s life in that very moment. He walked inside and turned the man around, punching his face hardly and making his gun fall away from them.
                  
Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly, he was scared of what could happen to Kyuhyun. He saw the man trying to reach his gun and he quickly went to kick it away, flinching when the man grabbed his ankle instead and pushed him down the floor. 
                  
Hyukjae got free easily though, because Kyuhyun pushed the man down the floor and continued punching him mercilessly. “Ahh!” Hyukjae yelled when suddenly another man pulled him against the wall with a knife against his throat.
                  
Kyuhyun turned to Hyukjae, opening his eyes widely and standing up to pull the man away, finally releasing Hyukjae safely. 
                  
“Kyuhyun!” Hyukjae called as he saw both men attacking Kyuhyun now, one literally holding him back and the other punching his stomach. Hyukjae cried loudly, looking around to see what he could do to help his husband. 
                  
Kyuhyun groaned in pain. “Go now Hyukjae!” he yelled but Hyukjae shook his head, he couldn’t take it, he felt like dying seeing Kyuhyun being hit. He went to grab the lamp by his bed side and crashed it against the man punching Kyuhyun’s head.
                  
The man fell down the floor, probably not unconscious but numb enough for Kyuhyun to free himself and punch the other one. Hyukjae could only cry and sob loudly every time he saw the man hitting Kyuhyun back.
                  
“POLICE!” and Hyukjae fell on his knees, relieved that finally everything stopped. He covered his face and cried loudly, scared.
                  
“Hyuk!” Hyukjae felt Kyuhyun’s arms embracing his body and he leaned closer to the source of warmth, hugging Kyuhyun back because he thought he would almost lose him. “It’s okay Hyuk, I’m here…,” he whispered in Hyukjae’s ears.
                  
Hyukjae nodded and hid his face against Kyuhyun’s chest, crying loudly and hugging him tightly. He could hear the police taking those men away but he couldn’t care less, he wanted to have Kyuhyun hugging him for the rest of his life. “Kyu… I was so scared…,” he admitted clutching his shirt tightly.
                  
“I know…,” Kyuhyun sighed and kissed Hyukjae’s hair softly. “Come on Hyuk, let’s go somewhere else,” he said and stood up, helping Hyukjae on his feet and holding him firmly by the waist as they went outside to make a declaration.
                  
Hyukjae hugged Kyuhyun tightly, and even when Kyuhyun was now driving, he still was holding Hyukjae’s hand and kissing it softly. “Kyu…,” Hyukjae whined when they finally reached a hotel. “W-We could stay at home…”
                  
Kyuhyun sighed and guided Hyukjae to the reception. “I’ll call someone to change all the locks, we’ll get back there tomorrow,” he said and kissed Hyukjae’s cheek lovingly. “Let’s just rest tonight okay?” he asked and Hyukjae nodded, caressing Kyuhyun’s cheek that now had a small scratch. He leaned up and kissed it softly, making Kyuhyun smile and hug him tightly.
                  
When they reached their room, they took a shower and laid together in the bed, Kyuhyun holding Hyukjae securely against his body until the later was calm enough as to look at him and smile faintly. “Do you feel better?” he asked pecking Hyukjae’s lips.
                  
Hyukjae nodded and smiled. “You looked manly back there, almost dying, but manly,” he giggled and Kyuhyun laughed softly, showering Hyukjae’s face with chaste kisses.
                  
“I was like a superhero,” Kyuhyun said grinning widely. “And I came to save my precious wife~”
                  
Hyukjae chuckled. “You’ve always been a superhero Kyuhyun, always saving me and protecting me when I’m scared,” he smiled honestly, hovering on top of Kyuhyun and kissing the scratches on his face. “Always getting hit because of me…,” he said and Kyuhyun smiled at Hyukjae, looking up at him and holding his waist firmly. “How should I pay my brave and gallant hero?”
                   
Kyuhyun smiled and caressed Hyukjae’s cheek gently, taking his thumb towards Hyukjae’s lips, them softly. “Protecting you is my way of paying, I’m in debt with you, not the other way around Hyukjae,” he said and pulled Hyukjae down for the softest and most tender kiss they’ve ever shared.
                  
Hyukjae smiled when they broke up the kiss and hugged Kyuhyun tightly, not minding that his whole weight was crashing the other. “What did I do to deserve that, then?” he asked.
                  
Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around Hyukjae’s waist, closing his eyes and smiling when he could smell Hyukjae’s scent. “Exist, your sole existence is the only thing I will forever protect,” he whispered in Hyukjae’s ear and he loved how close and connected they felt, how he was letting out his heart and Hyukjae was there to take it. 
                  
Hyukjae blushed and hid his face in Kyuhyun’s neck. “We must go to the hospital Kyuhyun, one of those men hit your head…,” he mumbled, but it was so obvious that he was smiling against his neck.
                  
Kyuhyun chuckled and looked for Hyukjae’s lips. “Maybe,” he said finally capturing Hyukjae’s lips against his.
                  
Hyukjae kissed back, closing his eyes and smiling against Kyuhyun’s lips because everything seemed to be perfect even after two men broke into their house. Everything was feeling right and when Kyuhyun tightened his hold against his waist, he knew that he didn’t want to let go ever in his life. Hyukjae knew that he wanted Kyuhyun to hold him forever.
                  
They broke their kiss and pressed their foreheads together, smiling at each other as their eyes met. “You’re such an idiot Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae giggled and Kyuhyun chuckled.
                  
“I know, you tell me that every day, at least once,” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes and pecking Hyukjae’s lips.
                  
“Thank you Kyuhyun… for everything…,” Hyukjae smiled, leaning down to capture Kyuhyun’s lips deeply.
                  
Kyuhyun kissed back, holding on Hyukjae’s waist with all his might, because he would never let go of him now that Hyukjae was with him. “Hyuk…,” he called and locked his eyes with the other. 
                  
Hyukjae smiled, completely understanding what Kyuhyun wished and he wasn’t going to reject him. Not his husband, not the one he loved.
                  
So when Kyuhyun kissed his skin endlessly, when Kyuhyun discharged them both from their clothes, when Kyuhyun into him gently, whispering sweet nothings into his ear; in that moment, Hyukjae smiled. He had made the right decisions, he could be hurt but it was okay because now Kyuhyun was hugging him tightly, not pulling out from him because Hyukjae wanted to keep on feeling connected.
                  
“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called caressing Kyuhyun’s cheek lovingly.
                  
Kyuhyun smiled, simply humming and nuzzling his nose against Hyukjae’s neck, smiling because he could smell the sweet scent. “Yes Hyukkie?”
                  
Hyukjae pushed Kyuhyun slightly, enough to face each other. He bit his lower lip. “Kyuhyun…,” he called again, running his thumb along Kyuhyun’s cheek.
                  
And then, Kyuhyun felt like calling all the gods and kissing each one of them because Hyukjae whispered a sweet ‘I love you’ to him and it was the very first time he heard it.
                  
Never in his life Kyuhyun thought he could feel happier. He never imagined three simple words would make his world spin and make him smile like an idiot, which he really was after Hyukjae called him like that so many times. 
                  
He didn’t know what he wanted in life before Hyukjae. Kyuhyun didn’t know he could wish for someone to be by his side forever, it was new for him. And Kyuhyun felt extremely amazing.
                  
Hyukjae didn’t know how to feel but he knew he would give himself to Kyuhyun, it didn’t matter how hurt he could be, it was okay because Kyuhyun was his hero. He was going to protect him and Hyukjae would forever trust him with everything he was.
                  
That night, Kyuhyun couldn’t stop making love to Hyukjae, kissing his entire body, caressing it softly and asking to Hyukjae to please repeat those same words because he was getting addicted to hear them. And Hyukjae did, he didn’t stop, he kept on accepting Kyuhyun, holding on his shoulders, for him, telling how much he loved him even when he didn’t get any reply from it.
                  
And everything was worth it, because when Hyukjae woke up, he was embraced into Kyuhyun’s warm embrace, feeling his breathing against his neck. He caressed his husband’s cheek lovingly, planting a soft peck in Kyuhyun’s lips. Please be mine Kyuhyun. Completely mine.
                 

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                        
A/N: requested fic