Ch. [31]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
               

Kyuhyun sighed tiredly as he went into the house. He looked around and frowned, not finding Hyukjae in there. He took his phone out and dialed the smaller’s number. “Hello?”
                
“Hyukjae, where are you?” Kyuhyun asked loosening his tie and leaving his bag in the couch.
                
“I’m at my dad’s house, can I stay the night here?” Hyukjae asked. “Siwon will go back to France tomorrow and I want to stay with him now…,” he mumbled and Kyuhyun frowned deeply, pursing his lips in annoyance.
                
“I’ll stay there too then,” Kyuhyun said walking to his room and looking for clothes. “And then I’ll bring you back home.”
                
Hyukjae giggled in the other line. “Okay then, we called for pizza and Chinese food, bring lots of ice cream neh?” he asked and Kyuhyun chuckled, only humming. “I’ll see you in a while then! Don’t take too long!”
                 
Kyuhyun sighed, hanging up and grabbing his clothes, looking at his cell phone again when it displayed Hyukjae’s name. “Yes?”
                
“Bring some chips and soda, also bring me a goodbye gift and it better be expensive you jerk!” Siwon’s voice sounded on the other side and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.
                
“Goodbye Siwon,” Kyuhyun said and hung up annoyed, rolling his eyes and answering the phone when it rang one more time. “Hello?” he asked.
                
“Why did you hung up Kyuhyunnie?” Siwon asked in the other line and Kyuhyun could hear Hyukjae giggles.
                
“Because obviously I don’t want to hear your voice,” Kyuhyun said chuckling.
                
“Whatever jerk, I want my chips and my soda. Don’t forget my gift, I’m your precious friend,” Siwon said firmly and Kyuhyun had to clench his fists in order of not yell.
                
“Whatever, bye,” Kyuhyun said and hung up the phone again.
                
Kyuhyun looked for his wallet, hissing in frustration as his phone rang again. “What?!” he snapped and there were a few seconds of silence.
                
“O-Oppa?” and Kyuhyun self palmed because he should have seen the id caller before.
                 
“Sorry Seohyun, it was just that I was being annoyed, that’s why,” Kyuhyun apologized, shoving his things in a new bag and walking to the living room to get his things ready.
                
“Ah I see… Oppa, I’ve been missing you lately…,” the girl said and Kyuhyun chuckled, because he knew it was probably not the truth.
                
“Really? Me too,” Kyuhyun said coldly. “Seohyun, I need to talk to you this weekend, it’s important,” he said serious.
                
“I-Is it bad?” Seohyun asked in the other line. “You can say it now…”
                
“Let’s talk later,” Kyuhyun simply said and hung up, not in the mood to deal with that when Hyukjae was with his worst enemy. “Ice cream, soda, chips and gift,” he recalled and went out of his house towards his car.            

         
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
“Finally!” Siwon chirped as he saw Kyuhyun entering the room.
                
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and threw a small box to Siwon. “Don’t nag anymore,” he said and went to where Hyukjae was sitting, fixing himself by the other’s side and grabbing a slice of pizza.
                
Currently it was Hyukjae’s room, all the food in the carpeted floor with Hyukjae and Siwon sitting around on the floor.
                
“You took too long,” Hyukjae mumbled turning to Kyuhyun and leaning his body against the taller’s lean form.
                
“Sorry,” Kyuhyun said smiling softly and Hyukjae smiled back.
                
“Wow! You actually got me an expensive gift!” Siwon chirped as he took the expensive wrist watch from the small box. “Oh my~ Kyuhyunnie~ I didn’t know you actually liked me~” he sang and went to sit by Kyuhyun’s side, hugging his shoulders.
                
“Get away Siwon,” Kyuhyun groaned shoving the taller away.
                
“Awwnn~ I know you’ll miss me Kyuhyun~,” Siwon said smiling brightly and sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap, making Hyukjae giggle by their side.
                
“What the hell are you doing?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed frowning deeply.
                
“Ah Kyuhyun, good to know you’re here too!” Hyukjae’s father entered the room and grinned at Kyuhyun who blushed furiously in embarrassment for their current position.
                
“Yeah well, how can I miss the last day of Siwon in Korea?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically pushing Siwon off his lap.
                
Siwon hissed in pain and simply rolled his eyes, fixing by the other side of Hyukjae and eating more pizza. “He’ll come back in a few more months though,” Hyukjae’s father announced. “So I hope Hyuk doesn’t cry too much,” he laughed.
                
“Dad!” Hyukjae blushed. “I won’t cry! It’s only a few months!” he exclaimed and Siwon laughed softly.
                
The afternoon flew with Siwon teasing Kyuhyun all the time and Hyukjae laughing along with his father about them. At the end Hyukjae’s father left to sleep to his room while Siwon and Hyukjae cuddled themselves in the bed. Kyuhyun looked at them and smiled bitterly, because he knew there was no way a love like theirs would exist somewhere in the universe again. He chuckled and kissed Hyukjae’s forehead, watching how the smaller smiled in his sleep. He went to sleep in an unoccupied room, he knew well that they would need to spend their own time together.
               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
“Okay, I think we get it, you’ll miss him. Now let him go,” Kyuhyun said annoyed, trying to separate Siwon and Hyukjae from the tight hug.
                
Siwon faked being sobbing. “Oh my Hyukkie, my dear and perfect Hyukkie, what will become of you, living with such a jerk by your side?”
                
“Yah!” Kyuhyun smacked Siwon’s head. “Aren’t you running late for your flight? Just leave already!”
                
Siwon pouted as Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae and the smaller simply giggled. “I’ll miss you too Siwonnie,” Hyukjae said with a soft smile and pecked Siwon’s lips gently.
                
“Enough,” Kyuhyun said pulling Hyukjae again towards him, wrapping his arm around Hyukjae’s waist and pulling him as close as he could, his eye almost twitching from annoyance.
                
Siwon rolled his eyes. “You’re a rotten ajussi Kyuhyun,” he said and Kyuhyun gasped.
                
“What?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. “Yah Siwon!”
                
Hyukjae giggled. “I’ll go get your things registered Siwonnie,” he said and ran away leaving the two males alone.
                
Siwon sighed deeply and looked at Kyuhyun. “You better take care of him jerk,” he said changing his attitude completely.
                
“What makes you think I won’t?” Kyuhyun asked frowning.
                
“Because you’re an idiot and you will probably just hurt him like always,” Siwon said rolling his eyes as if it was obvious. “At this rate I would have expected you to dedicate to him fully.”
                
Kyuhyun sighed. “Yeah well, I’m still arranging that…,” he said looking away awkwardly.
                
Siwon grinned. “I knew it! No one can resist my perfect Hyukkie~,” he sang. “I want him complete when I come back Kyuhyun, I’m trusting my most important person here!”
                
Kyuhyun chuckled. “I’ll take good care of him,” he promised and reached his hand towards Siwon. “You too, come back healthy,” he said smiling softly.
                
Siwon smiled back and shook Kyuhyun’s hand. “I’m a doctor, I can keep myself healthy,” he said.
                
They both smiled and nodded. “Done!” Hyukjae came running and they turned towards the smaller. “Siwonnie, I think you should get going,” he said but it was obvious he couldn’t hide the sadness in his voice.
                
Siwon nodded and hugged Hyukjae. “I love you Hyuk,” he whispered and Hyukjae hugged him back, tightly, as if not wanting to let go. 
                
“I love you too Siwon,” Hyukjae said biting his lower lip.
                
They broke apart and Hyukjae smiled, leaning closer to kiss Siwon’s lips softly and backing away after, fixing himself by Kyuhyun’s side. “Call me as soon as you arrive,” he said slowly.
                
Siwon chuckled. “I will,” he said and sighed deeply. “Very well then, I guess I’ll leave now,” he said. “You better prepare a welcome party in a few months!” he joked and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.
                
“Just go already!” Kyuhyun said literally kicking the other’s .
                
Siwon pouted. “Fine! Byee~,” he sang and turned around, walking towards the door to give his ticket.
                
Hyukjae waved goodbye with a bright smile, a smile that disappeared as soon as Siwon was out of sight and he quickly looked down, biting his lower lip.
                
“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked softly, hugging Hyukjae tightly.
                
Hyukjae shook his head, and hid his face in Kyuhyun’s neck, crying his heart out.
                
It took half an hour for Kyuhyun to calm Hyukjae down and take him to the car. “Better now?” he asked stealing glances at the other.
                
Hyukjae sighed and nodded. “Sorry, it’s just that…,” he bit his lower lip. “I don’t remember being away from him for more than one month and this time it’ll be five and…,” he pouted, resisting the new tears to come. 
                
“I get it,” Kyuhyun said smiling softly and stopped the car. “Come, I’ll buy you ice cream,” he said and Hyukjae’s face brightened instantly.
               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
Finally they arrived to their house and Hyukjae was looking definitely better. He stretched his body and smiled. “I’m tired…,” he said and turned to Kyuhyun who looked as tired as him. “We should take a shower and go to sleep,” he said and Kyuhyun chuckled.
                
“I’ll just check on something for the company, I’ll sleep later,” Kyuhyun said taking his coat off.
                
Hyukjae bit his lower lip and nodded. “I’ll go shower then,” he informed and went into his room.
                
Kyuhyun sighed and walked to his studio, sitting down in his chair and reviewing a few papers he was missing. Frowning because there was something he just couldn’t get but chuckling when he finally found the mistake and solved it.
                
After almost half an hour the door of the studio opened to reveal Hyukjae walking in, dressed in his pajamas already. “I thought you were tired and wanted to rest,” Kyuhyun said not looking up from his papers.
                
Hyukjae pouted. “It’s still early, I came to read…,” he said and sat down in the couch, picking up his book and finding the page he was in.
                
Kyuhyun sighed and left his work over the desk, walking to the couch and laying on it, resting his head in Hyukjae’s lap. The smaller smiled as his hand quickly caressed Kyuhyun’s hair.
                
Kyuhyun smiled and closed his eyes, opening them again after a few minutes and reaching Hyukjae’s book with his hands, throwing it away. “What was that for?” Hyukjae asked calmly.
                
Kyuhyun chuckled and shrugged, making Hyukjae roll his eyes and just keep on caressing Kyuhyun’s hair softly. “Sometimes you’re so childish Kyuhyun…”
                
Kyuhyun grinned. “That’s one of my charms,” he said.
                
Hyukjae laughed. “According to who?” he asked and he liked to see how Kyuhyun frowned and looked at him as a baby whose toy was taken away.
                
They both smiled at the end and it wasn’t long before Hyukjae’s lips were over Kyuhyun’s, both kissing slowly and softly, as if it were the most natural thing to do. Hyukjae closed his eyes and rested one of his hands over Kyuhyun’s chest, the other one still caressing Kyuhyun’s hair softly. He blushed softly when Kyuhyun nibbled his lower lip with his tongue but he parted his lips anyways, letting Kyuhyun enter.
                
The kiss became a little more passionate, still slow but with much more force. They broke away and Hyukjae blushed madly, not being able to look at Kyuhyun anymore.
                 
Kyuhyun took Hyukjae’s hand and intertwined their fingers together, closing his eyes. “Let me sleep here, just for a few minutes,” he said and Hyukjae chuckled.
                
“That’s what you do every day,” Hyukjae said and continued caressing Kyuhyun’s hair, it softly and soothingly.
                
Kyuhyun smiled. “Yeah, you’re right,” he said and sighed loudly, falling asleep after a few seconds.
                
Hyukjae bit his lower lip, looking at Kyuhyun’s lips and he turned away, he didn’t want to think on anything else because he knew his mind could fly high and he was experienced enough as to know that it was never a good sign in his relationships. “I’ll just take what you give,” he whispered with a soft smile. Because I don’t think I will be able to stand if you give me more than that.
               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


                       
A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~
/sighs/ this week was such a tiring one I wasn't able to do anything. TT_TT
but thank you all for reading! I love youuuuuuu! <3