Ch. [16]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                  

“Ouch...,” Kyuhyun hissed softly and Hyukjae smiled apologetically.

                  

“Sorry, I’ll be more careful…,” Hyukjae said as he pressed softly the piece of cloth with ice inside, against Kyuhyun’s hand now resting in his thigh.

                  

Kyuhyun sighed. “It’s okay, I can stand it…,” he said massaging his temple, because it hurt like hell, but Hyukjae seemed to be regretting it already. There was no need to make the other feel even worst.

              

Hyukjae smiled weakly and kept going on his task, both males sitting in the huge bed of the marital suite because Kyuhyun seemed to have lost his hotel room’s key with all that running. “Sorry…,” Hyukjae mumbled biting his lower lip and Kyuhyun turned up to him with a confused look.

              

“You didn’t press too hard this time…,” Kyuhyun said, because actually Hyukjae was doing a great job with his swollen hand.

              

“No… I mean…,” Hyukjae pouted at himself for not finding the right words. “I’m sorry for your swollen hand, thankfully is not broken… but you got hurt… again…,” Hyukjae had to roll his eyes before Kyuhyun pointed it out for him. “…because of me…,” he finished sighing loudly and looking directly at Kyuhyun’s face who somehow didn’t seem as scary as usual.

              

Kyuhyun cleared his throat awkwardly. “Yeah well… it was fun though…,” he said and when he turned to Hyukjae, he saw how big his smile was.

              

“It was, right?!” Hyukjae beamed and Kyuhyun was impressed at how careful he was for not pressing his hand even if he had that excitement attack.

              

Kyuhyun sighed. “But seriously Hyukjae, are you that easy? You’re not supposed to go flirting around! What if the media sees you?!” he scolded and Hyukjae’s smile disappeared, replaced by a slight frown and pout.

              

“He gave me ice cream!” Hyukjae said. No one could blame him. It was ice cream!

              

“So what?! You should have waited for me as I told you to!” Kyuhyun snapped frowning lightly as well.

              

“Kyuhyun-shi,” Hyukjae called seriously. “I don’t think you understand how good ice cream is…,” he said and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

              

“So you’ll go around with whoever gives you ice cream?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae pursed his lips thoughtfully.

              

“No…,” Hyukjae finally said and Kyuhyun sighed, because at least Hyukjae had some common sense into him. “It depends on the flavor, to tell you the truth; there are some that I don’t like…”

              

Forget it; there was no hope for humanity anymore.

               

Kyuhyun sighed again and massaged his temple. “Okay then,” he said nodding to himself. “From now on, whenever someone wants to flirt with you, you must reject them. Even if there’s ice cream involved!” he exclaimed when he saw Hyukjae was about to complain. Hyukjae pouted. “Don’t make that face; I’ll give you a liter of ice cream whenever that happens alright?” Kyuhyun asked and he chuckled at Hyukjae’s exited face.

              

“Are you serious?! A whole liter, all for myself?!” Hyukjae asked with a bright smile.

              

“A whole liter just for yourself,” Kyuhyun confirmed nodding lightly and smiling smugly at Hyukjae.

              

“The only thing I have to do is reject people right?” Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun nodded again. “That’s all? Then I’ll get my ice cream?”

              

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Yes, you’ll get your ice cream after that,” he said and he felt like a master training his dog.

              

Or monkey, Hyukjae resembled a monkey the most.

               

“Deal!” Hyukjae exclaimed. “Don’t you dare backing off your promise Cho Kyuhyun!” he exclaimed narrowing his eyes at Kyuhyun.

              

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. It was just ice cream! “I won’t,” he assured and Hyukjae grinned at him.

              

“Okay then…,” Hyukjae sang as he focused once again in Kyuhyun’s swollen hand. “Seriously, what was his face made of?” he asked to himself, frowning lightly. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you broke his nose or something, you punched him really hard…,” he said and Kyuhyun only shrugged.

              

“You can’t blame me, I warned him before,” Kyuhyun defended himself and Hyukjae nodded.

              

“But still…,” Hyukjae mumbled. “Does it hurt a lot?” he asked truly concerned. “I think it’s turning… purple…,” he bit his lower lip.

              

Kyuhyun looked at his own hand. “That might not be a good sign,” he said now worried as well. “Ouch, yah! Don’t move too much!” he frowned deeply when Hyukjae suddenly moved and his hand along.

               

“Sorry,” Hyukjae said with an apologetic smile. “I should call Siwon so he can tell us what to buy to get rid of the pain…,” he mumbled looking for his phone that he threw to the bed some hours before.

              

Hyukjae finally managed to grab his phone without moving too much and he started looking for Siwon’s number when his phone was snapped away from his hand. Hyukjae froze, not knowing what was happening; one second his phone was in his hand and the next one it was… well… he didn’t have an idea.

              

“Don’t call him,” Kyuhyun said dangerously, grabbing Hyukjae’s phone with his free hand. “Let’s just go to the pharmacy and ask there,” he said and Hyukjae simply nodded, gulping at Kyuhyun’s expression, a frown plastered on his face.

              

“O-Okay…,” Hyukjae nodded. “Then I guess I should go, you can’t do much with your hand like this..,” he mumbled and Kyuhyun had to suppress his groan of pain and frustration.

              

“I’ll go,” Kyuhyun said determined. “It’s not that painful anyways,” he said even when he was dying to someone to give him something to get rid of it. But he was a man right? He should at least stand that much pain after being the only responsible for it. “But from now on, you will assist me in everything I need!” he exclaimed and Hyukjae nodded.

              

“I didn’t think on just leaving you to your own luck! I’m a nice person you see…,” Hyukjae said smiling at him.

              

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Let’s go,” he said standing up and regretting it a second later when he felt his hand was almost like burning.

              

Just… .

              

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

              

The next day Hyukjae and Kyuhyun dedicated themselves to go around holding hands and taking pictures.

              

The photographer was already waiting for them in the lobby the next day and Hyukjae had a hard time complying with everything Kyuhyun wanted. Because even when Kyuhyun’s hand was definitely better and not even swollen already, Kyuhyun insisted he had to be helped to do almost everything.

              

They were sitting now in the airport, waiting for their flight to come, Kyuhyun’s hand was still bandaged but it was already perfect.

              

“No one has to see these pictures,” Kyuhyun concluded as he saw the pictures of him punching Changmin’s face, of Hyukjae throwing the ice cream into Changmin and of them both running away for their lives.

               

“I didn’t realize there were pictures taken…,” Hyukjae mumbled as he smiled unconsciously at them. “Heechul-Umma will love them,” he giggled and Kyuhyun glared at him.

              

“She will become crazy so no, these pictures will not reach her,” Kyuhyun said firmly.

              

Hyukjae pouted. “But-”

              

“No is no Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun said dangerously.

              

Hyukjae smiled shyly. “But Kyuhyun-shi…,” he called as soft as he could. “The photographer you hired is going to send them to her anyway…,” he said.

              

“What? What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun frowned.

              

Hyukjae sighed. “He told you,” he said. “The photographer told you that Heechul had hired him before and he was going to send them to her as well, so she will see them all, there’s no need to try to hide them… they will probably reach her tonight… didn’t you hear him?”

              

There was a moment of silence. “WHAT?!”

              

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

              

“Just what the hell Kyuhyun! Are you a man or what?! How could you just injure yourself in your honeymoon?!” Heechul yelled as soon as they went to pick the couple to the airport and she saw her son’s hand bandaged.

              

Kyuhyun frowned and Hyukjae smiled shyly as they walked to the car. Because Hyukjae’s father was busy he couldn’t go and probably just pulled Siwon along in an attempt for the other not to mess up anything.

              

Kyuhyun sighed deeply. “Mom, it’s not even bad, it doesn’t even hurt now and-”

              

“Still,” Heechul said pursing her thin and perfect lips into a pout. “Are you a girl or what? How can you be so weak?”

              

Hyukjae cleared his throat uncomfortably, calling Heechul’s attention. “Actually…,” he smiled shyly. “He injured himself defending me from a guy that-”

              

“Oh my God Kyuhyun! You’re a real man!” Heechul squealed happily. “I’m so proud of you little brat!”

              

Kyuhyun snorted and rolled his eyes. “Seriously mom?” he asked unbelievably. “I can’t believe it…”

              

Heechul glared at her son. “Shut up Kyuhyun, I’m being nice so just go inside the damn car before I pull your balls out of you, which I hope, did a good work and made Hyukjae pregnant this week.”

              

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun blushed madly and while Hyukjae decided to look down embarrassed, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and just looked away. “Shut up woman, it’s too soon yet,” Kyuhyun mumbled and Heechul glared at him again.

              

“It’s not Kyuhyun, I want my grandchildren to see their grandmother young,” Heechul snapped.

               

“I-I think it’s too soon to think about… umm… that…,” Hyukjae laughed awkwardly and Heechul turned to him.

              

“You’re right, it’s too soon,” Heechul agreed and Kyuhyun felt his blood rage.

              

“Seriously mom! You’re unbelievable!” Kyuhyun exclaimed going inside the car because seriously, he wasn’t going to stand it for another minute.

              

Hankyung just laughed softly as the driver stuck the suitcases in the back side of the car.

              

They went into the big car and Heechul was holding Hyukjae’s hand all the time as Kyuhyun was probably sulking while looking outside, with a big frown in his face. Well, he looks cute now. And Hyukjae scolded himself because he wasn’t supposed to be thinking about that in that moment. Stupid Kyuhyun.

              

“You know Hyukkie,” Heechul started with a huge smile in her perfect, red lips when they were already inside. “Hannie and I went through an arranged marriage as well,” she confessed and Kyuhyun only rolled his eyes, because he already knew the story.

              

“R-Really?!” Hyukjae asked surprised. Because it might have been an arranged marriage, but they definitely seemed to love each other. How much he wished it could have been his case.

              

Heechul nodded. “But before getting married we decided to give it a try and went out together,” she continued. “He took me to an amusement park but left me for a few minutes because I wanted an ice cream,” she said and Hyukjae smiled. It was because of an ice cream as well!

              

“But in the mean time, these guys came to me and invited me out. I rejected them, of course, but they insisted so much that it became annoying.” Heechul said and Hyukjae smiled awkwardly, because he didn’t exactly rejected Changmin back then. “So then Hannie came and got mad and pulled me away from them,” Heechul giggled. “We have never come back there,” she said and dedicated her husband a warm smile.

              

Hyukjae giggled as well. “I can’t blame him, you’re really pretty!” he said and Heechul smiled wider.

              

“Oh my! This is the perfect son in law Hannie!” Heechul squealed as Hankyung nodded in agreement. “Learn something Kyuhyun!”

              

Kyuhyun simply snorted.

              

“Whatever! I think it’s hereditary!” Heechul concluded. “Kyuhyunnie being all jealous is a good sign! I know you will be inseparable in a few days!” she squealed. “Hannie! What a good choice we made!”

              

Hyukjae blushed madly and glanced over to Kyuhyun who was just looking away. He then smiled weakly and looked down, because he knew it wouldn’t be that way ever. “I hope so,” he mumbled dedicating Heechul a soft smile.

              

Heechul smiled wider and just continued squealing, talking about things they used to do when they were just married. But Hyukjae wasn’t listening anymore as he felt something heavy inside his chest. I wonder if he was jealous. He looked once again to Kyuhyun and chuckled bitterly. Of course not.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

So I’m not happy with this chapter but I promise the ones to come are way better! ^^

Oh! And I’m having a hard time with my ‘J’ in my keyboard because it’s kind of hard to press it now… *pouts*

I’m giving my beta a hard time as well hahaha! xD

Hope you all enjoy! ^^

I love you all~~ ♥