Ch. [13]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                 

Hyukjae sat down on his seat, watching through the small window of the plane, sighing deeply. He gulped when he saw Kyuhyun by the corner of his eyes.

                 

It was going to be awkward and more than nervous, Hyukjae was terrified. Kyuhyun still had a slight red mark in his cheek and there was that frown that never left his face. Maybe Kyuhyun was planning on killing him there. It was easier this time, because Kyuhyun could say he was drowned in the sea and never found his body again.

                 

Hyukjae’s hands started trembling as he looked down and bit his lower lip. He had insisted that they shouldn’t go to the honey moon just yet because everyone was busy but Heechul insisted, or more like oblige them to go at least a week.

                 

A whole week. Hyukjae gasped, what was he going to do living in a suite with Kyuhyun? In the same room and with all the chances that the latter will kill him in his sleep.

                 

“Stop moving, it’s annoying,” Kyuhyun said and when Hyukjae turned towards him, he saw the frown in his face, which he thought it was actually permanent, and his eyes closed, probably tired from the party.

                 

“S-Sure…,” Hyukjae said turning towards the window and scolding himself because they haven’t even started the trip to the beach and Kyuhyun was already mad. What will become of him after this week?

                 

It was a long, and when Hyukjae said long, he meant the two hours he had to spend in complete silence by Kyuhyun’s side in the plane, swallowing a lump in his throat nervously in an attempt to not do any kind of noise that would disturb hishusband’s dream. It wasn’t that he wanted the other to sleep, hell! He even wanted to put on rock metal in the highest volume in Kyuhyun’s ears! It was though, that if he did so, then the man whom he would live within the next months would have a pretty good excuse to finally get rid of him.

                 

And Hyukjae still had desires to live.

                 

Finally the plane arrived to the airport and Hyukjae didn’t know if he should be happy or nervous, because they would go directly to the hotel and he wasn’t sure what else to do.

                 

The hotel’s car went to get them to the airport and Hyukjae was still quiet, not wanting to disturb Kyuhyun who now seemed like was piercing daggers in every person who happened to be around. “You’re one of those kind of persons that get into a really, really bad mood if they have been awoken?” Hyukjae asked when they were entering the car and Kyuhyun only glared at him to shut up. “I guess you are…,” Hyukjae mumbled with a nervous smile.

                 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and rested his head in the car’s back of the seat, Hyukjae didn’t want him to sleep because he would be the one waking him up and he didn’t want to end up as the flying attendant that almost got killed by Kyuhyun.

                 

But then again, Hyukjae wasn’t brave enough to tell him not to sleep.

                 

They arrived to the hotel after almost an hour after. Hyukjae was seriously considering the idea of leaving Kyuhyun in the car instead of waking him up. But the idea had been crushed before he could even do it when Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked pass the window. “We’re here?” he asked and Hyukjae smiled at how cute and childish he looked just woken up.

                 

Hyukjae nodded. “Yes!” he exclaimed looking how Kyuhyun’s lips were pursed lightly and he wanted to squeal inside but he then knew, Kyuhyun would kill him if he did.

                 

“Good…,” Kyuhyun mumbled going out of the car.

                 

Hyukjae just looked at Kyuhyun’s back before he too, got out of the car. Because compared to Hyukjae, Kyuhyun wouldn’t think twice before leaving him inside the car.

                 

The hotel was way too luxurious for Hyukjae’s liking, everyone was wearing suits and expensive dresses, lights was everywhere, stairs, luxurious carpets and wallpapers. He bit his lower lip and followed Kyuhyun closely; the other seemed to be pretty confident of himself in that huge place.

                 

They arrived to the reception and Hyukjae wondered if the image of a cute Kyuhyun was just a dream. The frown was back in his face and his lips were now pursed in annoyance. Hyukjae shivered lightly. “Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun said to the girl in the reception so they could get their keys.

                 

“Here,” Kyuhyun handed Hyukjae a set of keys and a credit card when they were already walking away from the reception. “You can take the biggest one, I don’t care,” he said and Hyukjae nodded receiving the keys.

                 

“I don’t need your credit card nor the keys…,” It was a few seconds later when finally Hyukjae got it. “Wait… so we’re not staying in the same-?”

                 

“Oppa!” Hyukjae’s questions were all answered as he turned to the happy girl running to Kyuhyun’s arms.

                 

He turned to look at Kyuhyun a little shocked and he felt something hit him hard in his chest when he saw Kyuhyun didn’t have a frown in his face, Kyuhyun wasn’t pursing his lips in annoyance, Kyuhyun was smiling. “Seohyun!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and the mere mention of the girl made Hyukjae lower his head and bit his lower lip.

                 

The girl came to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly before kissing him deeply in the lips. Hyukjae looked away, not knowing if he should go away or stay to greet. After a few seconds the first option seemed to be the best.

                 

“Ah! Hyukjae oppa right?” Seohyun asked cutely and Hyukjae could only smile awkwardly. “It’s nice to meet you!” she exclaimed, one of his hands holding Kyuhyun’s tightly.

                 

Hyukjae turned and he regretted it the moment he saw how good they looked with each other. They’re the perfect match.

                 

“Nice to meet you too… umm… Seohyun…,” Hyukjae said when he recalled how Kyuhyun called her just minutes ago. “I will go now then, I’m tired,” Hyukjae faked a smile, before he was obliged to talk more with the couple.

                 

“Have a nice rest oppa!” Seohyun said and Hyukjae just nodded with a weak smile.

                 

“You too,” Hyukjae said lastly before going to his own room, not turning around because he didn’t want to see Kyuhyun’s smile.

                 

Finally Hyukjae reached his room and entered, closing the door behind him and resting his tired body against it. His belongings were already inside and he just stared at them. “So it’s me the one that makes him stay in a bad mood…,” he pouted, feeling a strange feeling in his chest and not really questioning what it was. “Whatever, he’s a jerk,” he concluded nodding for himself and walking through the huge space towards the bed, throwing himself in there and closing his eyes. “A really, really, handsome jerk…,” he sighed deeply against the soft mattress of the huge bed.

                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                 

Hyukjae opened his eyes and yawned deeply at the few rays of light filtering through the curtains of the glass wall of the room. He rubbed his eyes with a pout in his lips and stretched his body softly at how good it felt.

                 

After some minutes of just lazily staying under the covers of the bed, which he didn’t know when did he stuck inside, he finally stood up and stretched his arms, closing his eyes tightly and smiling for himself.

                 

Usually, he would go out for a jog or some morning exercise, but not now, he was supposed to be in his sweethoneymoon. Hyukjae chuckled at the thought and just grabbed some clothes from his suitcase, walking then to the big and stylish bathroom of the marital suite he was staying in.

                 

He went out fresh and smiling brightly. “Well, you Kyuhyun and your pretty and perfect girlfriend! I’ll have fun for myself!” Hyukjae exclaimed determined as he grabbed his cell phone, wallet and iPod and went out of the room with a bright smile in his plump and rosy lips.

                 

“Could you please get me a tourist book?” Hyukjae asked to the receptionist. At least he was going to explore the country he missed so much in all those years being away from it.

                 

“Sure sir, please just wait a minute in the lobby,” the girl said offering him a soft smile and Hyukjae nodded contented, making his way to the lobby humming a song he heard in the elevator.

                 

The smile and the humming faded away though, when he spotted Kyuhyun sitting in one of the couches, the only one that had space for him to sit down, reading a book.

                 

Hyukjae gulped, he didn’t want to sit by Kyuhyun’s side but he didn’t want to be seen as a lost tourist just standing there dumbfounded. Well, he’s my husband isn’t he? He asked himself and shrugged before sitting down at the other end of the couch.

                 

Kyuhyun didn’t look at him and Hyukjae couldn’t be more grateful, putting his headphones over his ears and looking for his most favorite song in his iPod.

                 

“What are you doing here?” Hyukjae flinched lightly at the voice and he quickly turned around just to catch Kyuhyun looking at him intently, a slight frown in his face.

                 

He wasn’t frowning yesterday when we arrived. Hyukjae pouted. “I’m going out,” he simply said, turning once again his attention to his iPod. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be all lovey-dovey with your girlfriend?” And it wasn’t Hyukjae’s intention to sound so bitter, but it was done, he wasn’t going to regret anything, especially not his words, though he should start doing so because now Kyuhyun’s eyes seemed to be on fire from anger.

                  

“I’m waiting for her, we’re going out too,” Kyuhyun said.

                 

Hyukjae could only nod and not dare to look up at him. Why was just a damn book taking so long anyways? Hyukjae turned to Kyuhyun’s book, it was in English and he wondered what it was about, though he was almost sure it was about finances.

                 

But Hyukjae’s shoulders fell when he spotted Kyuhyun’s hand and he saw no ring. He clenched his own hand trying to hide the ring shining in his finger. Kyuhyun was probably just denying the fact that they were married, and the ring-less finger was proving it clearly.

                 

Great, now Hyukjae felt stupid for believing in a fake promise of marriage, damn Kyuhyun and his lack of interest on him!

                 

“Have a nice day then,” Hyukjae said coldly and stood up, setting the volume as high as he could and going out of the hotel, not even caring about the book he wanted to have, he could just ask the people walking around, it wasn’t as if he was mute.

                  

He did not wait for Kyuhyun’s reply, he was almost sure he wouldn’t be happy to hear it anyways.

                 

Hyukjae took a taxi outside the hotel and sighed deeply, blushing lightly because he had no idea of where to go. “Umm… please take me to the most beautiful beach, I don’t care if it’s not the nearest,” he finally decided.

                 

The driver’s face brightened. “Oh! I know of one just an hour from here! Would you like to go? It’s almost deserted but the water is so clean and the sand so fine, my wife and I go there from time to time, it’s really refreshing!”

                 

Hyukjae found himself smiling contently. “Really? Then please take me there,” he said and fixed himself comfortably in the back seat.

                 

The last thing Hyukjae saw when he turned pass the window of the taxi, was Kyuhyun and Seohyun holding hands, Kyuhyun’s empty hand, no ring, no proof that he was married. They were smiling at each other, not a single care on the world was given and Hyukjae didn’t even try to deny it…

                 

He was feeling jealous.

                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

Also huuuuge thanks to my beta Seira who’s kindly reviewing this story~ ^^

Finally the honeymoon! :D

I bet more than one of you is disappointed of how it turned out.. xD

*go hides herself*

Oh! I have noticed there's a number up there in the story with an arrow and it says '14'.
I have no idea what it is for but I'm happy it has 14 votes already!

thank youuuuuuuuuu~
 

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove you all! >///< ♥