Ch. [54]

In My Arms

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

            
“What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked frowning lightly, looking carefully at the man in front of him. “What do you mean you don’t have time?”

Hyukjae’s father smiled tenderly. “Kyuhyun-shi, you worry too much, I sent those papers because I wanted to be ready, I don’t want Hyuk to be in trouble if I die.”

“You won’t die,” Kyuhyun frowned deeply. “Not anytime soon, Hyuk and I will have a baby, and you’ll be there to carry it.”

Hyukjae’s father’s eyes softened, smiling at the idea. “I wish I can see that.”

“You will, so please stop this, I don’t need to inherit anything, I don’t care about money or properties, you gave me Hyukjae already and that’s more than I could have asked in my whole life and the next hundred,” Kyuhyun ran his hand through his hair in frustration. “So don’t die.”

Hyukjae’s father sighed. “I don’t have so much time Kyuhyun-shi,” he smiled. “My heart won’t be able to take it…”

“We’ll get you a new one,” Kyuhyun said determined.

“You can’t, I know you can’t, I’ve talked to Siwon and he has asked already,” Hyukjae’s father sighed deeply and Kyuhyun started panicking.

“What will happen now?” Kyuhyun asked worried. “Does Hyukjae know? Did Siwon tell him at least?”

Hyukjae’s father shook his head. “I don’t want him to know.”

“He needs to know!” Kyuhyun frowned and looked around, seeing Siwon and Hyukjae chatting happily, softening his expression because he couldn’t imagine that smile fading away when Hyukjae knows his father, the only person he needs, is dying, and they can’t do anything to stop it. “He needs to know…,” he whispered before turning towards Hyukjae’s father. “If you don’t tell him, I’ll do it.”

Hyukjae’s father sighed deeply. “I knew you would say something like that,” he chuckled. “But you should wait until this celebration ends, maybe when we get back, don’t ruin it for him, he’s so happy…”

Kyuhyun groaned and nodded, sighing deeply. “What did you send me?”

“My will, and specific indications,” Hyukjae’s father said serious and then smiled gently. “Now go to Hyuk or Siwon will drag him away and you won’t see them for the rest of the day.”

Kyuhyun gasped and opened his eyes widely. “W-What? No!” He exclaimed and stood up, ignoring the laughter coming from Hyukjae’s father as he stormed towards the couple that was already going out the hotel’s restaurant. 

A big smile was plastered in Hyukjae’s father’s face as soon as Kyuhyun went to pry Hyukjae away and hug him tightly, bickering with Siwon about useless stuff.
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               

“Hyuk, hurry up!” Siwon yelled knocking the door of the bathroom and Hyukjae smiled fixing his hair. 

“I’m coming!” Hyukjae said smiling and reaching for the door knock before remembering something.

“Hyuk, we’ll wait for you outside, ok?” Kyuhyun called and Hyukjae hummed, loud enough for them to hear.
                                                  
Hyukjae bit his lower lip and craved into his bag, taking out all the pregnancy tests. “If it’s not now, it won’t be soon…,” he said convinced and smiled, chuckling at his trembling hands as he heard the door of the hotel room close after a bickering Kyuhyun and Siwon.

There were all kinds of tests, everyone from different brands and mechanism. Hyukjae took his hand to his mouth and closed his eyes, smiling brightly and letting happiness tears roll down his eyes as he brought his hand to his abdomen. A baby. He smiled gently, almost laughing at how happy he was, how happy would Kyuhyun be. Our baby.

He breathed in and out deeply, giggling because of the good news. “I’m pregnant,” he said and he giggled again. He half knew already, but it was good to have it confirmed. He made a mental note to also tell Siwon later so he could get a good doctor to attend him. 

After a few minutes, Hyukjae regained his composure and looked at himself in the mirror, giggling again happily and caressing his tummy gently. “Perfect,” he smiled and sighed deeply, feeling his heart beating against his chest excited. 

He would tell Kyuhyun, as soon as they were alone he would tell him. And then, maybe, they would just smile together and kiss and cuddle at night, because that was all Hyukjae needed.

As soon as Hyukjae stepped out of the hotel’s room and saw Siwon and Kyuhyun smiling at him, he knew his life had been perfect already since time along. He felt Kyuhyun’s hand wrapping around his waist, as an automatic act that he enjoyed so much and then how Siwon took his hand gently. “Let’s get going Hyuk, our parents are waiting for us,” Kyuhyun said kissing his cheek and Hyukjae ghosted his hand over his tummy, looking at Kyuhyun. I have never been so much in love before.
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

“Finally! The beach!” Siwon exclaimed happily as he ran outside the hotel in shorts, making everyone gasp for his built up body, Kyuhyun frowned as he followed Siwon calmly, groaning lowly because his body wasn’t as built and his skin was so pale it made him look like a ghost. He was also wearing shorts and dragged Hyukjae behind him, holding his hand firmly. 

“Kyu…,” Hyukjae giggled and held Kyuhyun’s hands gently, ignoring for a moment that their parents were also following them all. “Can I take the shirt off?”

“No,” Kyuhyun answered firmly. “No one should see you.”

Hyukjae smiled and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek, looking at the taller lovingly, wanting to blurt out he was pregnant already but not doing so because he wanted to tell him first thing. “I love you.”

Kyuhyun smiled idiotically and grinned. “I love you too.”

Just as they were about to kiss, Siwon stuck in between them hugging their arms. “Guys, is the beach, what are you doing not going to the water?” he grinned innocently, leaning down to kiss Hyukjae’s cheek and smirking at Kyuhyun. “You want one too, Kyuhyunnie?” he asked and gave a quick peck to Kyuhyun’s cheek.

Kyuhyun frowned deeply. “Dammit Siwon!” he groaned, glaring at the other as Siwon started running away, being followed by an enraged Kyuhyun all along the beach. 

Hyukjae laughed softly and he grinned widely when his father joined him by his side. “They’re cute, aren’t they?” Hyukjae asked, giggling at the ‘I’m going to ing kill you, you idiot!’ scream Kyuhyun let go as he kept chasing after Siwon.

“It’s been a while since Kyuhyun was this childish,” Heechul said joining them. “It’s a good change.”

“He’ll get tired easily though, he’s not in a good shape,” Hangeng laughed.

Hyukjae giggled. “Still cute.”

The four of them lost sight of Kyuhyun and Siwon and they decided to sit by the beach, sitting under huge umbrellas and over big towels to talk comfortably.

“Hyuk, let’s walk along the beach,” Hyukjae’s father asked and Hyukjae grinned widely, standing up and reaching a hand for his father.

“I thought you would never ask,” Hyukjae grinned.

Hyukjae’s father smiled and they excused themselves to walk by the beach, letting their feet kick the water. “Hyuk, are you happy?” Hyukjae’s father asked.

Hyukjae turned up and smiled, nodding gently. “Happier than ever, dad. You can’t imagine how much.”

Hyukjae’s father smiled. “I’m happy too Hyuk, I’m happy to know you’re doing so well.”

Hyukjae bit his lower lip, giggling softly. “Dad… I’ll tell you a secret but you can’t tell anyone until I do, ok?” he asked and giggled again.

Hyukjae’s father smiled “Secret? You keep secrets from your father, Hyukjae?”

Hyukjae laughed softly and shook his head. “I just discovered it this morning,” he nodded and Hyukjae’s father liked to see that bright in his son’s eyes.

“Tell me, then,” Hyukjae’s father said and Hyukjae grinned widely, looking down and letting out a soft giggled.

“I’m pregnant~,” Hyukjae sang happily and Hyukjae’s father gasped before grinning widely, hugging his son gently. 

“Hyuk, I’m so happy to know that,” Hyukjae’s father said and it didn’t take long for the both of them to cry tears of joy, hugging each other and smiling brightly for the future to come.

Minutes later, they walked back, grinning widely and talking about what they would liked it to be, Hyukjae’s father insisting they needed a girl and Hyukjae agreeing completely. Changing their minds just a minute after.

“HYUKKIE!” Siwon came out of nowhere and hugged Hyukjae from behind, lifting him up and running with the smaller man in his arms.

Hyukjae only gasped and prayed for not falling down because Siwon was being careless.

“SIWON YOU IDIOT STOP RIGHT THERE HE’S MY WIFE!” Kyuhyun yelled annoyed, following determined.

Hyukjae’s father laughed and he went towards Heechul and Hangeng who were having the time of their lives, seeing Siwon and Kyuhyun bickering again and pulling a laughing Hyukjae towards each other.

At the end, Siwon decided to let them alone for a while and go towards the others, no one else but Siwon and Hyukjae’s father knowing why he actually went to accompany them.

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Hyukjae tightly, kissing his lips repeatedly. “Finally,” he grinned.

Hyukjae giggled and nodded, holding Kyuhyun’s hands before walking by the beach and back, then going to the other side and come back again, talking about everything they wanted to because it’s been so long that they’ve been really comfortable with each other.

They went into the water when there were not that many waves and Kyuhyun hugged Hyukjae from behind, resting his chin in Hyukjae’s shoulder, the water reaching their waist. “Hyuk…,” he called lovingly and Hyukjae felt his heart almost exploding from his chest.

“Yes?” Hyukjae asked, placing his hand over Kyuhyun’s on his waist, leaning against Kyuhyun’s firm figure.

“I love you,” Kyuhyun said smiling gently, kissing Hyukjae’s cheek softly and drawing small circles with his thumb over Hyukjae’s waist. “So much…”

Hyukjae blushed and smiled dreamingly. “I love you too,” he said. He loved how good it felt being together, not hearing anything else and not feeling anything else than themselves. “Kyu…,” he called after a few seconds.

That was it; it was the perfect moment to let Kyuhyun know they would have a baby together. “Yes?” Kyuhyun asked smiling and kissing Hyukjae’s neck softly, humming a soft ballad in Hyukjae’s ears.

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and turned around, cupping Kyuhyun’s hands as the taller held his waist firmly, looking at each other’s eyes and only finding love. “I need to tell you something…”

Kyuhyun chuckled and pecked Hyukjae’s lips gently. “You can tell me anything Hyukkie.”

Hyukjae smiled and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips softly, feeling right just because Kyuhyun pulled him closer to his body. “Kyu… I’m-”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kyuhyun and Hyukjae turned towards the source of the scream, opening their eyes widely at the scene.

Heechul was screaming, Hangeng holding her firmly. And there was Hyukjae’s father, on the ground, eyes closed, Siwon pressing his body once and then once again desperately.

Hyukjae felt his organs drop down the floor and ran out of the water as he could, falling down so many times and not minding it, just having his eyes on his father, letting Kyuhyun help him up again as they both ran towards the scene.

Hyukjae’s eyes were filled with tears as he kneeled down by his father’s side. “Dad! DAD!” He screamed, caressing his father’s hair with trembling hands, looking at Siwon frowning and trying to help desperately, Hangeng dialing for an ambulance.

Kyuhyun felt his breath run out of him and he hugged Hyukjae gently, pulling him away slightly to get some more space for Siwon. “Hyuk….”

Hyukjae shook his head and trembled scared, terrified. “Why is he not opening his eyes?” He asked looking at Siwon who didn’t answer and focused in the CPR. “What’s happening to him?!” He demanded but he was ignored again. “DAD! DADDY!” He screamed and cried loudly, trying to reach for his father before a loud cry invaded the entire beach. 

“DAAAAAAAAAAD!”
                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
                        




A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~
I have no right to apologize for taking so long, I’m sorry… OTL


to stop it.