Ch. [56]

In My Arms

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Kyuhyun sighed as he finally reached a box filled with pictures. He had seen them before, when Hyukjae and him sat down one afternoon and talked about what they loved the most. He smiled weakly at the memories, sighing deeply again because it would take a while for them to be like that again.

 

He turned around alarmed when he heard the door opening and closing again. He gasped and ran out of Hyukjae’s room, looking around for the other. “Hyuk? Hyukjae?” He called desperately, looking into the kitchen before realizing there were some papers sprawled on the table. He approached the papers hesitantly, fully knowing what it was and as soon as he looked at them clearly, he turned around quickly. , , , Hyukjae knows.

 

Kyuhyun ran outside the house, running a hand through his hair in frustration. He looked to one side and the other, groaning in frustration because he couldn’t see Hyukjae and he was panicking. He took his cell phone out, dialing Hyukjae’s number endlessly. “Hyuk, please answer, please…,” he prayed, ending the call when the message came up, and dialing again while he ran through the streets, looking around desperately looking for a glimpse of Hyukjae.

 

Kyuhyun walked into the park Hyukjae loved to go to. He looked around, behind every bench, every tree, and nothing, Hyukjae wasn’t there. He was starting to become even more anxious than before. He was scared of something wrong happening to Hyukjae and the solely thought of that made him go crazy. Hyukjae was vulnerable, he was crying. Hyukjae was broken in that very instant, even if he knew how to defend himself, he wouldn’t do it. Simply because Hyukjae was weak, after his father’s death and Kyuhyun’s lie, Hyukjae was so vulnerable it scared Kyuhyun to the core.

 

“Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!” Kyuhyun called that homeless guy Hyukjae used to talk to all the time, he ran towards him and the man looked at him with a wide smile.

 

“Kyuhyun-shi, it’s been a while!” Mr. Kim greeted with a sincere smile and Kyuhyun tried to smile back, but the terrified feeling was overwhelming his body and he hated it.

 

“Mr. Kim, have you, by any chance, seen Hyukjae? I don’t have any idea of where he could be and I’m really, really worried…,” Kyuhyun pleaded, not noticing how his words ate the next or the last one from how talk he was talking.

 

But that was what Kyuhyun wanted, everything to be fast.

 

Mr. Kim seemed to get what Kyuhyun felt and he quickly shook his head. “I’m sorry Kyuhyun-shi, I haven’t seen him since a week ago,” he said apologetic and Kyuhyun groaned, pulling his hair in frustration again.

 

“I’ll be around, if you see him, please don’t leave him alone… Just… stick to him…,” Kyuhyun begged, already stepping back to continue running around looking for Hyukjae. “Thank you Mr. Kim, I’ll be around!” he exclaimed before running to another block.

 

Kyuhyun ran, with his phone stuck to his ear, dialing Hyukjae’s number, once and then once again, hating how he just didn’t answer and damn, he was already sweating from nervousness. He looked around, running his hands through his hair again, pulling it in frustration. “Hyukjae… please… Just… answer me…,” he begged, whispering to the nothing, dialing Hyukjae’s number again.

 

Kyuhyun had run to all the blocks around their house and ever further, Hyukjae wasn’t there and he wasn’t dialing Hyukjae’s number anymore because he knew the latter wouldn’t answer. “As long as he’s fine…,” he whispered, standing in the corner of a block and looking around, maybe, if he was lucky, he would find the way to Hyukjae.

 

Everyone always used to say something like that, that it’s your heart that will guide you. But right now, Kyuhyun realize it was all a lie. Because the only thing his heart was doing was beating fast and then slow, fast and slow, not finding a medium point, making him dizzy and even more nervous. It was all a lie, because Hyukjae wasn’t there and he has been looking around for hours already.

 

“He doesn’t have an orientation sense…,” Kyuhyun mumbled, becoming even more nervous, if it was even possible. “, , …,” he panted heavily, his lungs were burning and he was exhausted, covered in sweat and still going on, trying to find a street he hasn’t checked and Hyukjae might be there.

 

Everyone looked at him, but why would Kyuhyun care? None of them was Hyukjae. He had sent a worker to their house, just in case Hyukjae would come back there, and the worker would call him if that happened. The fact that he wasn’t receiving any call made him terrified.

 

Inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly, Kyuhyun pursed his lips in determination and kept running.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Hyukjae walked slowly, crying silently. The tears slid down his face and he sobbed slowly, feeling his chest incredibly tight. He dried the tears away from his cheeks, rubbing his eyes because he couldn’t see anymore, his sight blurred by them.

 

He looked around and sighed deeply. It’s been hours since he ran away from their house and he had to admit he was becoming conscious about what he had done.

 

Kyuhyun stopped calling since an hour or two ago, and that, inevitably, made Hyukjae worry. What if something happened to Kyuhyun? What if while he was looking for him, Kyuhyun had an accident? Hyukjae started feeling that ticklish sensation in his abdomen, he was scared, what if something really did happen? At that time, Hyukjae couldn’t think if it was maybe the battery or maybe Kyuhyun simply decided to stop calling. It didn’t matter, because he was terrified already and he bit his lower lip.

 

“It’s the hormones…,” Hyukjae said, nodding for himself as he took one of his hands to his tummy, caressing it slowly because if there was something he needed, was to know everything was fine. He sighed deeply and caressed his tummy gently, whispering sweet words to his baby. “I can’t do this…,” he said to himself. “I can’t be so careless…”

 

Hyukjae looked around and sat down in a bench, sighing deeply and looking down, his hand still pressed softly against his abdomen.

 

Maybe Kyuhyun didn’t know either, maybe Kyuhyun never lied. Maybe Kyuhyun only wanted to protect him. Hyukjae closed his eyes. He would never hurt me. Kyuhyun would never hurt me.

 

Hyukjae was broken. He felt his body reacting at the tiredness of the last days. He felt the knots in his throat. He wanted to cry, to sob loudly because nothing was going as he planned it to be. He wanted his father alive, for him to be there when his baby was born. Hyukjae wanted to hug him again with all his might. “I’m sorry dad…,” he cried softly, covering his tears with his palms. “I couldn’t say goodbye to you… I didn’t tell you how much I loved you enough…”

 

It was late already, Hyukjae wanted to call Kyuhyun and tell him to go get him, because he had no idea where he was. But also, Hyukjae just wanted to forget. He wasn’t ready to look at his father in a coffin. The mere thought made Hyukjae cry again, feeling his chest burning in sadness. The tears that seemed to have gone, came back, falling endlessly down his cheeks, reaching his lap.

 

And then it happened, a small ticklish sensation. Hyukjae froze and opened his eyes widely, feeling that again and then again. He closed his eyes and rubbed his abdomen slowly, lovingly. It was as if his baby was trying to comfort him and he smiled slightly, imagining Kyuhyun’s face as soon as he told him they would have a kid. Oh, how much he wanted Kyuhyun to hug him and kiss him, tell him how happy he was.

 

Hyukjae smiled weakly but sincerely. His father had left, but he still had to be strong for his baby, for Kyuhyun.

 

As if they were connected, his phone rang again, displaying Kyuhyun’s picture with him by his side. He smiled widely and slid the screen to answer, standing up and pressing the phone against his ear.

 

“Hyukjae! Hyuk! Oh my god, Hyuk! Are you alright?!” Hyukjae felt the smile growing just to listen at Kyuhyun’s voice. “Where are you?! Hyuk, please answer me, oh … Hyuk please… I’m sorry I-”

 

“Kyu…,” Hyukjae called with a broken voice, he couldn’t help it. He was scared and happy at the same time, he just couldn’t help himself anymore. “Kyu…”

 

“Hyuk! Is there something wrong?! Where are you?! I’ll go get you soon! Is something happening?! Has someone hurt you?!” Kyuhyun asked panicked. Hyukjae closed his eyes and bit his lower lip, he could hear Kyuhyun panting from the other line and he was sure it was because he has been running around.

 

“I’m fine Kyu…,” Hyukjae finally said. “We’re fine…,” he whispered.

 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply from the other line. “Thanks goodness… Where are you? I’ll go get you…”

 

Hyukjae smiled softly. “I’m not sure…,” he said, still sobbing quietly. “I think… it’s a park…,” he looked around and walked to the sidewalk to look at the streets. “But I don’t know where it is, I had never come here…”

 

He could hear Kyuhyun’s soft chuckle. “It’s alright Hyuk, tell me what you see.”

 

Hyukjae looked around. “There’s a supermarket in front of it… and the street seems o be called 65th avenue… Also, there’s an ice cream shop in front of me…”

 

Kyuhyun took a few seconds to answer. “Is there also a boutique there?” He asked and Hyukjae hummed in confirmation. “Ok, I already know where it is, wait there Hyuk, don’t move and don’t talk to anyone. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

 

Hyukjae nodded for himself. “I’ll wait for you…,” he said softly.

 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply in the other line and Hyukjae could hear how he was running again. “Don’t hung up Hyukkie, please talk to me,” he panted and Hyukjae dried the tears away from his cheeks.

 

He had the best husband ever, there was nothing to worry about. “Kyuhyun,” he called. “I’m sorry I ran away so suddenly…”

 

Kyuhyun panted from the other line. “It’s alright Hyukkie, I’m sorry I kept that from you…”

 

A sting of pain pierced Hyukjae’s chest. “You knew?” He asked and he didn’t like how Kyuhyun was silent in the other line.

 

“Yes, your dad told me a day before… in the hotel, do you remember?” Kyuhyun admitted and he ran faster when he heard Hyukjae cry softly again.

 

Kyuhyun finally reached his destination, he stopped when the red sign told him to and he looked up to see Hyukjae at the other side of the street, looking at him with the phone pressed against his ear. “Hyuk, I love you, and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you…”

 

Hyukjae cried loudly and shook his head, looking at him from the other side of the street. “No Kyu… I’m sorry, I know you didn’t want me to get hurt…,” he dedicated Kyuhyun a weak smile. “And I love you too… so much…”

 

The waiting had become insupportable, Kyuhyun couldn’t wait to get the green light and finally run to Hyukjae, to hug him tightly and whisper how much he loved him in the ear.

 

Kyuhyun moved impatiently in his place. “Hyuk, my Hyukjae, I love you, please never forget that…,” he said, looking at Hyukjae from afar. He had never imagined he would desire to have someone in his arms as Hyukjae in that very moment.

 

Hyukjae looked at him. “Kyu… I want to go to you already…,” he whispered and Kyuhyun smiled tiredly, shaking his head and looking how Hyukjae was also getting impatient.

 

“Don’t move Hyuk, I’ll go to you…,” Kyuhyun said and dedicated Hyukjae a wide smile.

 

Hyukjae smiled back and nodded, looking at the sign and biting his lip as he saw how it was yellow already. “Kyuhyun, I love you,” he confessed again and Kyuhyun smiled.

 

“And I love you too, Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun whispered back.

 

The light was taking too long to change and Kyuhyun wanted to run already towards Hyukjae. He looked at Mr. Kim walking towards Hyukjae and he smiled softly before looking at Hyukjae as well.

 

Everything happened too fast.

 

Kyuhyun saw how a black car stopped just in front of Hyukjae and Hyukjae stepped back, Kyuhyun looked at the cars still passing by in a fast speed.

 

Two men went down from the car and towards Hyukjae, holding his arms tightly. “NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! KYUHYUN! KYUHYUN!” He screamed and Kyuhyun felt his heart jumping out of his chest. He threw his phone away and didn’t think twice before running towards Hyukjae, the cars stopping dryly, hitting Kyuhyun’s body who didn’t care about the bruises and hits, he just kept running, not tearing his gaze away from Hyukjae.

 

“Hyukjae!” Kyuhyun screamed, running as fast as he could but still not enough. “HYUKJAE!”

 

Mr. Kim was fighting with one of those men before being hit harshly and thrown away, forcing Hyukjae inside the car.

 

“KYUHYUN! KYUHYUN!” Hyukjae screamed, reaching his hands towards Kyuhyun as he screamed and kicked the men uselessly.

 

“HYUKJAE!! HYUK!” When Kyuhyun reached the car, he couldn’t stop it, he ran behind it as fast as he could, he hit it with his hands but it was useless, he couldn’t believe it. “STOP! HYUKJAE!” No, his heart was racing, almost stopping. He could see Hyukjae still screaming behind the car and the men holding him firmly. “HYUKJAE! HELP!”

 

Everyone was just watching. “HYUKJAEEEEEEEEEEE!!”

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•




                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic

When I came up with this story, this was the first scene that came up my mind, but I knew I had to build a good context first before writing it and oh god… I wanted to make it perfect but it’s not and I’m sorry TT^TT

Also, I’m sorry for taking too long to update, I’ll do updates often.

 

Officially, with this chapter, the first part of ‘In My Arms’ has ended, which means, WE’RE HALFWAY THROUGH!!! Woahh! Wait for more, alright?

 

I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGH SO MANY YEARS I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH




Hello guys~

So my friend has a project and she needs people to like her page so please go click like for me neh?

(and I'll update this weeked because I have teh updates but I have not posted them)

anyways~

thank you ~~

 

the page: https://www.facebook.com/FlexLux?hc_location=timeline