Ch. [23]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

Hyukjae stretched his body lightly and looked at the watch in the wall just in front of him. He smiled when Siwon whined and pulled him closer by the waist. “Yah Siwon! Wake up you lazy !” he yelled kicking the other away.

                   

“Hyukkie…,” Siwon whined pouting and covering his body with the sheets.

                   

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and stood up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

                   

When he came out he noticed that he was way too early and he sighed deeply. A smile plastered in his face when he went out towards his father’s room. He entered silently and slid under the covers successfully. “Dad…,” he called poking the other’s cheek. “Dad~,” he sang giggling.

                   

“Hyukkie, I didn’t remember you were this annoying at morning,” Hyukjae’s father said and Hyukjae pouted.

                   

“I’m not!” Hyukjae defended and his father just laughed.

                   

Hyukjae’s father chuckled without even opening his eyes. “I don’t know what you’re doing in my house Hyuk, but just sleep for now.”

                   

Hyukjae sighed and cuddled against his father. “I missed you dad…,” he confessed closing his eyes and smiling at the warm sensation.

                   

Hyukjae’s father smiled and hugged his son warmly. “I missed you too my son,” he said and Hyukjae giggled before sleeping once again.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

“You can stay here for a while Hyuk, but not longer, this is not your house anymore,” Hyukjae’s father said while they ate breakfast and Hyukjae pouted.

                   

“But dad…,” Hyukjae whined. “Why not? I’m still your son!”

                   

Hyukjae’s father glared at his son. “And you will always be Hyukkie, but if you have a problem with Kyuhyun, you must solve it by your own instead of staying here to avoid it. You two are a married couple now, talk it out.”

                   

Hyukjae sighed deeply and his shoulders fell. “We didn’t fight if that’s what you think…,” he said carefully. “It’s just that you gave him a lot of work and sometimes I’m just a distraction and such, he’ll be able to focus better if he doesn’t have to take care of me,” he said with a bright and convincing smile.

                   

Siwon chuckled as he dedicated himself to eat the food in front of him.

                   

Hyukjae’s father sighed. “I did give him plenty of work…,” he said agreeing. “If Kyuhyun’s okay with you staying here then I’m fine with it as well,” he said then with a soft smile, making Hyukjae smile brightly at him. “I also want to spend time together with you.”

                   

Hyukjae stood up and threw himself to his father’s arms. “I knew you missed me this much dad! I love you!” he squealed not even minding if his father could actually breathe with his tight hug.

                   

Hyukjae’s father smiled and hugged his son back, happy that they could spend some quality time together. “What about me? I missed you too Hyukkie!” Siwon exclaimed with a bright smile.

                   

Hyukjae giggled. “We’ll share our time with you as well Siwonnie~,” he chanted making the other smile widely at them and him too, going to hug the other two males and then all of them laughing softly at the group hug.

                   

“Okay boys, finish your breakfast because we’re going to the amusement park,” Hyukjae’s father announced and it wasn’t long before Siwon and Hyukjae started jumping and clapping like little kids all around the dinner room.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

Siwon and Hyukjae entered Hyukjae’s room tiredly, dragging their feet to the bed because they thought it would be fun to go to the amusement park but it was surprisingly tiring at the end of the day and they could only pout when Hyukjae’s father made fun of them.

                    

“Does Kyuhyun really know you’re staying here?” Siwon asked when they were already in the bed, both facing the ceiling with closed eyes.

                   

“Of course not,” Hyukjae said pouting. “But he doesn’t care either,” he added sighing loudly.

                   

“I think he does care,” Siwon said carefully, turning his body until he could face Hyukjae. “He must be freaking out and thinking why the most beautiful person in the world that used to live with him isn’t home,” he said and Hyukjae giggled before looking at him.

                   

“I bet he hasn’t even realized I’ve been here since last night, he hasn’t even called or texted so I think he must be busy enjoying his time with his girlfriend,” Hyukjae said sighing once again. “He’s stupid Wonnie…,” he pouted.

                   

Siwon smiled bitterly, his hand reaching Hyukjae’s cheek and caressing them lovingly. “He’s stupid indeed,” he mumbled.

                   

Hyukjae smiled at Siwon and turned to face him completely, resting his cheek in the soft pillow. “Wonnie…,” he called softly, with Siwon’s hand still caressing his cheek.

                   

“Mmh?” Siwon hummed for the other to continue.

                   

Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “I…,” he closed his eyes and breathed in and out deeply. “I think I like him…,” he admitted and Siwon could only chuckle bitterly.

                   

“You like him?” Siwon asked, making Hyukjae open his eyes and lock their gazes together. Hyukjae nodded shyly. “Is it love?” Siwon asked.

                    

Hyukjae blushed madly and looked away. “I’m not sure if it is love…,” he said and Siwon could notice there was a little bit of disappointment and sadness in his voice. “But every time he talks to me or when he’s nice to me… I feel my heart beat really fast… and when he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him I feel like that’s the place I belong… but Wonnie…,” Hyukjae had already some trembling tears in his eyes. “Why does it have to be him?” he asked. “He who I can never have.”

                   

Siwon sighed loudly. “It’ll hurt…,” he said serious and Hyukjae let go of a single tear.

                   

“It already hurts…,” Hyukjae said expanding his arms to hug Siwon and hide his face in the other’s chest. “Make this go away Siwon… don’t let me fall too deep…”

                   

Siwon hugged Hyukjae tightly. “I wish I could Hyukkie…,” he said closing his eyes and smiling bitterly, him too, trying hard not to cry. “I wish I could…,” he repeated in a mere whisper.

                    

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

Hyukjae sighed as he saw his cell phone, it was already a whole week and Kyuhyun didn’t even texted him to know where he was. “Idiot…,” he mumbled pouting lightly in an attempt to not cry out of disappointment. “And it’ll be Christmas tomorrow…,” he sighed and sat down in the huge couch to watch TV and wait for Siwon to bring some snacks.

                   

“So what are you doing tomorrow Hyuk?” Siwon asked as soon as he came into the room.

                   

Hyukjae shrugged. “I’ll stay here I guess,” he replied absent mindedly. “I think Kyuhyun will spend the whole day with his girlfriend.”

                   

Siwon smiled weakly at Hyukjae’s sad eyes and sat down by his side. “He just still doesn’t realize how much he has in his own house Hyukkie,” he said hugging Hyukjae by the shoulders. “What about spending Christmas with me and dad?” he smiled widely.

                   

Hyukjae turned to Siwon and nodded eagerly. “Then you help me cook!” he exclaimed and Siwon rolled his eyes.

                   

“Only if you want to burn the house,” Siwon warned and Hyukjae giggled.

                    

“It’s okay, I burnt it once when I was six,” Hyukjae said resting his head comfortably in Siwon’s shoulder and turning his head to the screen.

                   

Siwon simply chuckled and fixed himself to continue watching whatever show they were streaming.

                   

“HYUKJAE!” both, Siwon and Hyukjae jumped from their comfortable seats when they suddenly heard the scream and Hyukjae flinched lightly, hiding himself behind Siwon.

                   

It wasn’t long before Kyuhyun’s angry figure appeared in the room, a big frown in his face and lips pursed in fury. “Oh lord, oh lord… I’ll die today…,” Hyukjae mumbled trembling lightly in fear.

                   

“Yah! What the hell are you doing here?!” Siwon asked annoyed and Kyuhyun turned to him with furious eyes, making him gulp nervously. “Okay Hyuk, now I get it when you said he had demon eyes,” he whispered to the smaller hiding behind him who simply nodded.

                   

Kyuhyun stepped closer to them and frowned even deeper, if that was even possible, when he saw Hyukjae clinging on Siwon’s back. “Come on Hyukjae, we’re leaving,” he ordered looking at the trembling figure.

                   

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and looked down, stepping aside so he could do what the demon wanted. “Why would he go with you now?” Siwon asked pulling Hyukjae by the waist and frowning deeper. “He has been here the entire week and you didn’t even call him, why do you think he would like to go with you now?” he asked dangerously.

                   

Hyukjae gasped in shock, clearly, Kyuhyun wasn’t the kind of man someone should talk to him like that. “S-Siwonnie…,” he called softly. “Let’s leave it like that…,” he said nervously.

                   

Kyuhyun clenched his fists in anger. “First, he’s my wife,” he said dangerously. “And he would have received my calls if he hadn’t blocked me!” he exclaimed infuriated.

                   

Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and giggled nervously. “I didn’t remember that…,” he chuckled hiding behind Siwon once again.

                   

“Let’s go Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun repeated and Hyukjae simply nodded and stepped ahead.

                   

Siwon looked at him with concern eyes and Hyukjae smiled softly at him, assuring him that he would be fine. “Very well then, Hyuk,” Siwon called with a playful smile in his lips, grabbing Hyukjae’s wrist and making the other turn to him. “It was fun,” he simply said before planting a deep kiss into Hyukjae’s lips.

                   

Hyukjae froze and closed his eyes tightly, afraid of Kyuhyun’s reaction.

                   

It wasn’t even two seconds when Hyukjae felt his hand being pulled away from Siwon and he gasped when his body was pressed against Kyuhyun’s. “ away from him Siwon,” Kyuhyun warned dangerously.

                   

Siwon chuckled. “No,” he said firmly and the war of glares started.

                   

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand. “Let’s go Kyuhyun,” he said softly, pulling Kyuhyun’s hand. “See you later Siwonnie.”

                   

Kyuhyun stood still for a few seconds, not letting Hyukjae drag him away. He was about to step ahead and punch Siwon when Hyukjae squeezed his hand and pulled it gently. He sighed defeated and with one last glare at Siwon, he let Hyukjae drag him away.

                   

As soon as they entered their house, Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae by the waist until their bodies pressed with each other. “K-Kyuhyun?” Hyukjae called nervously, only being able to look at Kyuhyun’s brown and desperate eyes just inches away from his. “W-What-?”

                   

And Hyukjae froze again when Kyuhyun pressed his lips against his roughly, pulling him even closer and moving his lips desperately. Hyukjae didn’t take long before closing his eyes and kissing back.

                   

They parted away and Hyukjae blushed deeply, not even realizing his hands were now resting in Kyuhyun’s shoulders and his chest going up and down furiously. “Don’t let him kiss you again,” Kyuhyun simply said, looking intently at Hyukjae’s eyes. “And don’t ing block my ing calls,” he said still holding Hyukjae by the waist.

                   

Hyukjae gulped nervously and nodded shyly. “S-Sorry…,” he said biting his lower lip and. “Y-You… are you mad?” he then asked looking up at Kyuhyun’s frowning face.

                   

Kyuhyun looked into Hyukjae’s eyes, those trembling tears threatening to fall and he scolded himself for being so rude. He sighed and rested his forehead in Hyukjae’s shoulder. “Just don’t leave again…,” he said almost in a whisper. “I thought you were kidnapped or something…,” he admitted tightening his hold in Hyukjae’s waist.

                   

Hyukjae smiled weakly and caressed Kyuhyun’s hair softly. “Sorry…,” he said sincerely. “But I’ll do it again if I get mad at you…,” he said giggling softly.

                   

Kyuhyun sighed loudly and parted away with a soft smile. “Fair enough,” he said leaning one last time to peck Hyukjae’s lips. “I’ll go rest for a while…,” he announced and Hyukjae finally noticed the other’s dark circles around his eyes.

                   

“Sleep well,” Hyukjae said letting go of Kyuhyun’s shoulders and offering one warm smile.

                   

Kyuhyun simply hummed in response and let go of Hyukjae hesitantly, smiling and walking to his room quietly.

                   

Hyukjae looked at the closed door of Kyuhyun’s room and smiled as he took his fingers to his own lips, feeling once again Kyuhyun’s lips over his. “Too late Hyukjae,” he said smiling gently. “Too late and too deep.”

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

Because Kyuhyun was donating a big quantity of money to an orphan’s house, they invited him, and Hyukjae, to spend Christmas with them and Kyuhyun accepted quickly. They would go and have dinner with their parents in the afternoon anyways.

                   

As soon as they arrived, Hyukjae started playing with the kids, aw-ing at the babies and asking to the nurses to please let him carry one in his arms. The media seemed to love Hyukjae since they were all over him, not asking questions but taking pictures and squealing at how pretty and cute he seemed with the kids.

                   

“Seems like you really like kids…,” Kyuhyun said placing himself by the side of Hyukjae, smiling softly when he saw the other was carrying a baby in his arms and it was sleeping.

                   

Hyukjae looked up at Kyuhyun and smiled softly. “I do,” he said looking down at the sleeping baby. “They’re probably the ones to brighten up the world… always smiling no matter what… they’re perfect…”

                   

Kyuhyun smiled and sighed deeply.

                   

“And you?” Hyukjae asked. “Do you like kids?” he asked with a soft and gentle smile in his lips as he rocked the sleeping baby in his arms.

                   

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and sighed. “Well, it would be a lie if I tell you that I wouldn’t like to have one or two by my own…,” he said patting the baby’s head gently.

                   

Hyukjae smiled weakly. “I think Seohyun and your babies would be really pretty, she’s one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever seen…,” he said and Kyuhyun just said nothing, as if not knowing what else to do.

                   

“She doesn’t like kids…,” Kyuhyun finally admitted.

                   

“Just give her time and talk to her,” Hyukjae said with a loving smile. “I bet the idea of having a family with you as a father will charm her,” he said sure of his words, probably because those were his real feelings.

                   

Kyuhyun smiled, feeling up with Hyukjae’s words. “What about you?” he then asked, not minding everyone taking pictures of them as Hyukjae rocked the baby’s body and he hung his hand in Hyukjae’s waist. “Have you thought of having kids?” he asked and he didn’t really wanted to know the answer because truly, Hyukjae couldn’t be more perfect if he said ‘yes’.

                   

Hyukjae smiled. “Maybe after divorce I’ll adopt one,” he said slowly.

                   

Kyuhyun gulped. “Why not having them by your own?” he asked and maybe Hyukjae didn’t realize the taller’s grip on his waist tightened.

                   

Hyukjae dedicated him a beautiful smile. “I don’t think I’ll re marry after… us…,” he said sadly and Kyuhyun didn’t know why a smile made its way to his lips.

                   

Maybe we could make our own. And Kyuhyun smiled because if they were to have kids together, he was sure they would be the most beautiful ones having Hyukjae as the mother.

                   

Kyuhyun took his free hand and placed his long fingers over Hyukjae’s chin, making the other turn around to face him completely as his other hand pulled Hyukjae’s waist closer. He didn’t mind anything as he kissed Hyukjae’s lips softly, loving how the other kissed back almost instantly and how his lips were so sweet and perfect.

                   

It was slow and gentle, Kyuhyun decided kissing Hyukjae was the best decision he could have taken and he was thankful the other didn’t reject him and gave his lips to Kyuhyun.

                   

They broke apart and Hyukjae dedicated him a beautiful smile before turning down to play with the baby’s fingers. Neither of them seemed to mind the reporters taking endlessly pictures of the couple.

                   

Kyuhyun smiled and leaned down to kiss Hyukjae’s cheek gently, hugging him tightly because Hyukjae was perfect. The perfect man, the perfect wife, the perfect partner, the perfect mother… Hyukjae was that, simply perfect.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

Hehehe~ Well~ lots of KyuHyuk moments here! >.<

Hope you all enjoyed them! ^^

Thanks for reading!

I love you all~ ♥