Ch. [26]

In My Arms

 

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS! GO READ THE PREVIOUS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T! 

     

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

            
Hyukjae giggled as he pictured them, Kyuhyun and him, holding hands and walking around the city, full of lights and that kind of stuff. He smiled widely and squealed in his plane’s seat as Kyuhyun threw him a questioning look.

             

“What’s happening to you?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae turned to him, blushing madly because he couldn’t admit he was just daydreaming about their week finally as a couple.

             

“I…,” Hyukjae looked away. “Nothing… just remembering last time I was with Siwon…,” he said and Kyuhyun frowned.

             

“Ah I see…,” Kyuhyun said pursing his lips with annoyance, because certainly, Siwon could be handsomer than him but- what the hell! Hyukjae’s by his side, why couldn’t he think about him instead of the other?

             

Finally, when they reached their destination, Kyuhyun was fast in grab Hyukjae’s hand and pulling him to the car waiting for them to go to the hotel.

             

Hyukjae blushed and just let himself be dragged, blushing even more when even inside the car, Kyuhyun wasn’t letting go of his hand. He smiled softly and relaxed, giggling imagining that walking around, holding hands wasn’t just a dream since Kyuhyun didn’t mind the action.

             

“You look happy,” Kyuhyun commented turning towards Hyukjae and the smaller nodded.

             

“Because up until now it’s been fun,” Hyukjae said offering Kyuhyun a wide smile.

             

Kyuhyun smiled back and chuckled. “I hope you stay like this for the rest of the week,” he said. “I’ve planned quite a few activities also,” he smiled and Hyukjae grinned.

             

“Really?” Hyukjae asked excited. “What kind of activities?”

             

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Well… today we’ll go just walk around, and tomorrow we can go to this place and ride horses all around the mountains and-”

             

“Woah!” Hyukjae chirped happily. “I never thought you could actually do this!”

             

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Just enjoy,” he said even when himself was excited for the week.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

“Oppa!”

             

Hyukjae froze and stopped his movements, feeling how Kyuhyun let go of his hand. He looked at the girl now almost running to get to Kyuhyun and he felt stupid for believing again.

             

“You’re an idiot Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae mumbled stepping aside, away from Kyuhyun’s body. “And a jerk, and stupid, and everything bad in the world…,” he said biting his lower lip, and glaring at the taller.

             

Kyuhyun opened his eyes widely and turned towards Hyukjae, feeling how his chest was contracting again to see the other’s teary eyes. “No Hyukjae, look, I don’t-”

             

“Say hi from me to her,” Hyukjae said before turning around and walking to the reception of the hotel without looking back and feeling like the most stupid being in the universe.

             

Kyuhyun was about to stop Hyukjae from going when he felt his girlfriend already tugging his arm. “Oppa~ I missed you!” she exclaimed and Kyuhyun turned to her with a fake and weak smile, glancing to Hyukjae’s retreating back from the corners of his eyes.

             

“Seohyun… what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked and the girl pouted.

             

“You don’t want me here?” She asked faking hurt and Kyuhyun chuckled.

             

“That’s not what I meant,” Kyuhyun said and he had to resist the urges to tell the girl he had to go and talk to Hyukjae because he surely wanted to. “It’s just that I’m surprised…,” he said, and even he could hear his awkward voice. “I didn’t expect your visit…”

             

Seohyun smiled brightly and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips suddenly, parting away and giggling. “I called to your office and your secretary told me you were coming so instead of making you go through a boring and hateful week with your wife, I came!” she exclaimed happily. “I bet you’re dying from happiness!”

             

Kyuhyun frowned. “It wasn’t going to be boring and hateful,” he said dangerously. “I was going to apologize because last time you came to the mask as well and I made him go through a stressful time, you should feel responsible as well since he’s been so thoughtful to you,” he said and it was clear for the girl in front of him that Kyuhyun was mad, even offended by her words.

             

Seohyun gasped. “K-Kyu… I didn’t mean-”

             

“Yes you did,” Kyuhyun said and he saw by the corner of his eyes how Hyukjae was now walking away and he had to resist his urges to call him and follow him because he didn’t want a scene and Hyukjae deserved a well prepared apology after that. “Go wait in the lobby, I’ll go get our key,” he simply ordered and walked away, leaving a confused and shocked Seohyun behind.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

“Of course…,” Hyukjae chuckled bitterly and looked up at the receptionist. “Do you have any available rooms?” he asked and the receptionist checked on her computer before turning to Hyukjae.

             

“We don’t, sorry sir,” the receptionist said apologetically.

              

“Ah I see…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “Then, is there a reservation for Lee Hyukjae?” he asked, hopefully Kyuhyun asked for a room for him.

             

The receptionist looked again to her computer and smiled. “There is, the luxurious suite for Lee Hyukjae and Cho Kyuhyun,” she said and Hyukjae felt his stomach contract.

             

“That won’t do,” Hyukjae said looking down.

             

“We have another hotel resort half an hour away from here, if you wish I can make a reservation for you and a car will come pick you up,” the receptionist said smiling.

             

Hyukjae looked at the young woman before turning around, he pursed his lips in order not to cry when he saw how Kyuhyun and Seohyun were kissing softly and he quickly turned away. “Yes please,” he said and handed his credit card to the girl.

             

After a few minutes, Hyukjae received his card and the girl told him the only thing he needed to do was to receive the keys at the other hotel’s reception. “Thanks,” Hyukjae said and turned around to the exit, putting on his shades to avoid any eye contact with Kyuhyun and his girlfriend who were too busy as to mind him.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

Hyukjae hummed a song softly as he waited patiently in the lobby. “Hyukkie!” he heard the other squeal and he quickly looked up, smiling brightly when he finally watched the other.

             

“Siwonnie!” Hyukjae chirped happily and ran towards the said man, jumping towards him and hugging him like a koala, rounding his legs in Siwon’s waist and his arms around the other’s neck. “Thanks for coming…,” he whispered and hugged Siwon tighter.

             

Siwon gasped softly but smiled after. “Of course I would come, I wouldn’t waste a whole week with someone as y right?” he winked and hugged Hyukjae’s waist for support.

             

Hyukjae giggled. “Of course not,” he said and signaled the elevator by their side. “Room 905~,” he said and Siwon rolled his eyes.

             

“You’re spoiled Hyuk,” Siwon said walking already to the elevator, indicating the button to follow him with his suitcase.

             

“Shut up Siwon and let’s go to our room,” Hyukjae said hiding his face in Siwon’s neck and falling silent for the rest of the walk to the room.

             

“Hyuk, we’re here…,” Siwon nudged softly and Hyukjae sighed before handing Siwon the key.

             

Siwon smiled and opened the door, thanking the button who placed the suitcase inside and giving him a tip. He sighed deeply and laid Hyukjae on the bed.

             

“You don’t seem too happy for a vacation week Hyuk,” Siwon said softly, standing up and stretching his body before laying by Hyukjae’s side.

             

Hyukjae closed his eyes and instantly hugged Siwon. “He’s an idiot Siwon, really…,” he said hiding his face in Siwon’s chest.

             

Siwon chuckled and hugged Hyukjae back. “We both knew that already,” he said and Hyukjae nodded against his chest. “But you still like him…”

             

Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “Maybe I’m an idiot too…,” he mumbled and Siwon laughed softly.

             

“Well Hyuk, I don’t know about you but I came here to have fun~ so how about going to a bar or something?” he grinned and Hyukjae looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

             

“You know I don’t drink,” Hyukjae said and Siwon rolled his eyes.

             

“But you dance, and you forget everything as long as you’re dancing so let’s go out clubbing,” Siwon said pulling Hyukjae up the bed. “Wear your best! You must look y!” he said winking Hyukjae an eye. “More than always of course~”

             

Hyukjae giggled. “Okay, I’ll get ready but you should take a shower, you just arrived,” he said and Siwon nodded, giving Hyukjae a soft kiss in his forehead before going to the bathroom.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

It wasn’t late, the club was just filling and Hyukjae was already having fun. He walked back to their table since he went to refresh his face and he stopped his tracks when he saw Siwon talking to a girl. He chuckled. He never stops. He giggled and by the way Siwon’s hand was resting in the girl’s thigh, he could say they would be pretty busy the entire night.

              

Though Hyukjae couldn’t see the girl’s face, he could tell she was beautiful and he shook his head, taking out his cell phone and quickly writing a text. ‘I’ll stay out, you take the room.’ He sent and he saw how Siwon looked at his text and excused himself a minute.

             

Hyukjae heard his cell phone vibrating and took a look. ‘Where are you going? Don’t go alone, I’ll be with you, where are you by the way?’ Hyukjae chuckled and sent a text back. ‘It’s okay, have fun, I want to explore the city.’ And almost instantly, he received another message saying ‘take care then,’ he shook his head in disbelief, seeing how now he and the girl were making out.

             

“Seriously…,” Hyukjae chuckled and turned around, going out of the club and watching the hour. It wasn’t late, what else, he wondered why they were at a club already when it was just ten at night.

             

Sighing deeply, Hyukjae started walking around the streets, it was a small city but there was movement anywhere. “Hyukjae,” he heard his name pronounced and he froze before turning around slowly.

             

“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called and he wasn’t going to be the one starting a decent conversation. Kyuhyun didn’t deserve it.

             

Kyuhyun sighed and stepped forward to him. “What are you doing here alone? It’s dangerous,” he said and Hyukjae chuckled,

             

“Nothing you should care for,” Hyukjae said dangerously and somehow, his eyes went down and looked at Kyuhyun’s hands. He wasn’t wearing the ring and once again, he felt stupid for being so loyal to someone who definitely wasn’t worthy.

             

“I care for you,” Kyuhyun said frowning softly and grabbing Hyukjae’s arm. “Hyukjae, I didn’t know-”

             

“You didn’t know your girlfriend was coming,” Hyukjae completed and he sighed deeply. “I know, it was obvious ever since the beginning. I might be a little slow Kyuhyun but I’m not stupid.”

             

Kyuhyun gasped softly and looked at Hyukjae’s eyes, smiling after a few seconds. “Would you like to walk around?” he asked and Hyukjae chuckled bitterly, getting himself free of the other’s grasp.

             

“No, I want to be alone, I don’t care about you anymore,” Hyukjae said turning around and walking away.

             

“Hyukjae!” Kyuhyun caught up with the other. “What do I have to do for you to stop being this cold towards me?” he asked and Hyukjae started walking faster.

             

Kyuhyun sighed deeply and followed Hyukjae, partly because he wanted the other talk to him but mostly because he knew Hyukjae, if he’s left alone, he’ll be a danger magnet.

             

“Go away Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae hissed softly, walking to a bus stop and standing there, waiting for one to take him somewhere else.

             

“No, I’ll stay here until you decide to talk decently to me,” Kyuhyun insisted and fixed himself by Hyukjae’s side.

             

Hyukjae frowned. “Why would I? You have never talked to be decently, don’t expect me to keep being this nice when the only thing you do is messing around with my life, I won’t be a wife anymore. I’m tired of always being embarrassed, in front of the nation or in front of you.”

             

Kyuhyun massaged his temple and looked at Hyukjae, sliding his hand to take Hyukjae’s and smiling softly. “You’ve changed.”

             

Hyukjae pursed his lips in annoyance, he didn’t know why but he knew Kyuhyun didn’t deserve him, not at all. He’s an idiot. “Let go of my hand,” Hyukjae mumbled, looking at the front, softly so no one in the bus stop would hear.

             

Kyuhyun chuckled. “No,” he said firmly and he could see Hyukjae sending him a death glare. “That won’t work on me Hyukjae,” he said laughing softly.

             

Hyukjae smirked. “I wasn’t expecting it work on you,” he said and Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow.

             

“What are you-?”

             

“AHHHHH! GO AWAY FROM ME YOU ERT!” Hyukjae yelled and got free of Kyuhyun’s hand, stepping away with a horrified face. “Don’t touch me!” he screamed and Kyuhyun gasped softly before looking around, there were quite few people and all of them staring at him.

             

Kyuhyun chuckled nervously. “I’m sorry, he didn’t mean it, I’m his husband,” he said calming everyone and when those people finally seemed to relax there was Hyukjae again.

             

“What are you talking!? My husband is now in my hotel room waiting for me!” Hyukjae said showing his ring. “You ert!”

              

And Kyuhyun could see what Hyukjae was doing when his eyes became teary. What a good actor. But Kyuhyun didn’t have time to talk when an old lady came to the front.

             

“That’s right! I saw him trying to drag him away!” The old lady said and Kyuhyun looked around now panicking, because there was a woman frowning at him, hiding Hyukjae behind her back, and there were three huge men looking at him. “Such despicable man!”

             

“No, he’s joking, he’s my wife, Lee Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun tried to explain again but by the others’ stares he knew they weren’t believing him. “I’m not a ert…,” he tried again.

             

Hyukjae started sobbing. “He offered me a drink in the club but it was altered and I walked out to avoid problems but he’s been following me…,” he cried in the woman’s embrace.

             

“You can’t be his husband,” a huge man got near with a deep frown in his face. “You’re not wearing a ring.”

             

Kyuhyun looked at his hand. “,” he hissed. “Look, he’s my wife, and I just wanted-”

             

“He d my before too!” Hyukjae cried. “And he said so many dirty things to me…”

             

“When did I your ?!” Kyuhyun frowned and walked to the front. “Hyukjae, what are you doing?! Let’s go-”

             

And just when Kyuhyun was about to reach Hyukjae’s hand, the other flinched away and Kyuhyun found himself in the huge guy’s arms. Well, .

             

“You bastard, getting advantage of someone else,” the man said narrowing his eyes and grabbing Kyuhyun’s collar.

             

Kyuhyun had gone to martial arts before, he was dark belt in some, but this time he was sure that kind of knowledge wouldn’t help. Because there were three and they were probably the double size of him. “No I’m not,” he looked at Hyukjae with begging eyes. “Hyukjae, tell them I’m your husband…”

             

Hyukjae shivered and hid behind the woman again. “I have never seen you in my whole life… please don’t touch me anymore…”

             

“People like you should get their share!” the old lady yelled and it was just then that the bus arrived.

             

The woman hiding Hyukjae urged the smaller to go into the bus and go away. The last thing Kyuhyun got to see before receiving a hard punch in his face was Hyukjae’s smirking face through the bus’ window.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


A/N: xD give me loooove~