Ch. [29]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               

Kyuhyun sighed and opened the door of the hotel room, he looked around and his eyes then landed in the sleeping figure on the bed. He chuckled softly and closed the door silently, not wanting to wake the other up.

               

It was then that Kyuhyun noticed his cell phone’s light was on and he went to pick it up from the floor carpet where it was. He sighed deeply as he saw the almost twenty missed calls and the messages. He dialed the same phone number as he walked to the bathroom, silently so his voice wouldn’t mess Hyukjae’s dream.

               

“Oppa! Where have you been?!” Seohyun almost yelled from the other line. “I’ve been so worried! We haven’t been together ever since two days ago!” she whined and Kyuhyun sighed, massaging his temple softly.

               

“Sorry Seohyun, I don’t think I’ll arrive tonight either, why don’t you go shopping instead?” Kyuhyun asked softly. “I’m a little bit busy…”

               

There were some seconds of silence. “You won’t come?” the girl asked by the phone. “Oppa, I’ll let you stay out only if you promise that we’ll go out together tomorrow,” she said and Kyuhyun chuckled.

                

“Of course,” Kyuhyun promised and he could hear the girl giggling in the other line.

               

“It’s a promise Oppa!” The girl squealed. “Okay, I’ll hang up now because I’ll go get ready for shopping~ it’ll be fun,” she said and Kyuhyun only hummed. “See you tomorrow oppa!”

               

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun simply said before hanging up and walking out of the bathroom towards Hyukjae.

               

He smiled as he sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at Hyukjae’s sleeping face. This time nothing was stopping him from caressing the soft hair and the soft skin. His smile faded away and he leaned closer to the smaller.

               

“He will take anything you give because he unconsciously thinks he’s not worth love,” Siwon’s words replayed in his mind.“Don’t tear him apart completely.”

               

And he landed his lips in the other’s forehead, leaning away again and smiling. “I won’t,” he mumbled as he simply stared at Hyukjae sleeping.

                

Kyuhyun didn’t realized it had been almost an hour since he just sat there, watching Hyukjae sleeping and caressing his hair softly. He didn’t realize he was smiling the entire time or that he inevitable leaned down again to kiss his cheeks. He felt his phone in his pocket vibrate and he answered right away. “Mom?” he called almost in a whisper.

               

“Yah Kyuhyun! What kind of son are you that you don’t tell me you’re going out for a week?!” Heechul literally yelled from the other line.

                

“I told dad,” Kyuhyun excused and turned to Hyukjae, wondering if his voice would wake the other up.

               

“So what?! He doesn’t tell me everything you know?! You brat! I was going to take a cake for your birthday and I was standing outside your house like an idiot for half an hour!” Heechul yelled. “You’ll eat that cake as soon as you come here!”

               

“My birthday is until tomorrow woman,” Kyuhyun chuckled. “But thanks, I love you too,” he said calmly and Heechul only snorted from the other line.

               

“Where’s Hyuk? Is he there with you?” Heechul asked calmer now.

               

“He’s sleeping right now, he must be tired…,” Kyuhyun said and smiled at the one lying in the bed.

               

Heechul squealed from the other side. “I hope is ‘that’ kind of tired, Kyuhyun, I want grandchildren soon!”

               

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Mom, you’re impossible,” he said shaking his head.

               

“I’m not!” Heechul defended. “But you better put those balls to work Kyuhyun because otherwise you’ll lose them!”

               

Kyuhyun sighed. “I’ll hang up mom,” he said and hung up almost immediately, turning his phone off so he wouldn’t get disturbed anymore, looking at Hyukjae sleeping was relaxing enough. With one last soft kiss in Hyukjae’s lips, Kyuhyun fell asleep, sitting in the carpeted floor with his arms and head resting in the bed, hands holding Hyukjae’s tightly.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               

“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called softly, squeezing Kyuhyun’s hand. “Kyuhyun…,” he called again biting his lower lip.

               

He woke up and felt a warm hand against his, which he knew immediately, wasn’t Siwon’s. He turned to see a sleeping Kyuhyun and he felt guilty, because the taller has been sleeping only in uncomfortable positions ever since last night and he probably didn’t rest at all.

               

“Kyuhyun,” he called louder and he was about to yell when he remembered how angry Kyuhyun is when someone wakes him up. Maybe I should just hit him like the last time and run away… Hyukjae pursed his lips in determination and nodded for himself. He sat down careful of not pulling Kyuhyun’s hand too harshly and he poked Kyuhyun’s cheek softly. “Kyuhyun,” he called and poked harder. “Kyuhyun, if you don’t wake up I’ll hit you again and I can see your injury from yesterday, believe me, I don’t want to but-”

               

And Hyukjae didn’t know how it happened but he was now in Kyuhyun’s lap with the other’s piercing eyes all over him. “Hit me again and you’ll know what hell is,” Kyuhyun said firmly and Hyukjae shivered in fear, nodding rapidly and biting his lower lip tightly. “Understand?”

               

“U-Understand,” Hyukjae nodded eagerly.

               

“Good,” Kyuhyun said sighing and resting his body in the bed, closing his eyes.

               

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and slowly stood up, only to kneel by Kyuhyun’s side instead. “Why don’t you take a shower and rest in the bed? You can use Siwon’s clothes…,” he said softly, watching Kyuhyun intently.

               

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. “Yeah, I should do that,” he said and stood up from his place, stretching his body and hissing from how stiff it was. “Where are the idiot’s clothes?” he asked.

               

Hyukjae sighed. “Siwon,” he corrected and stood up as well to go and look for Siwon’s clothes. “Here, I think he won’t mind it,” he said finally handing Kyuhyun a set of clothes.

               

“I don’t care if the idiot minds it or not really,” Kyuhyun said shrugging.

               

“Siwon,” Hyukjae corrected again, pouting lightly.

               

“Whatever,” Kyuhyun said and walked to the bathroom.

               

Hyukjae sighed and shook his head.

               

It wasn’t long before both were showered and dressed. And it took them five minutes to fall down the bed, each one in a side of it and sleeping peacefully for the entire night.

               

It was the very first night they shared a bed even if they didn’t even touched each other.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               

Hyukjae smiled widely as Siwon handed him the ice cream. “It’s such a beautiful day~,” Hyukjae chirped happily, looking up at the sunny sky. “Let’s just walk around Siwonnie~”

               

Siwon chuckled. “I told you it was a good idea to go out of the hotel today,” he said as he intertwined their fingers together, both their free hands holding their respective ice creams.

               

Hyukjae nodded and smiled, squeezing Siwon’s hand tightly and letting himself be dragged by Siwon. “So how were your dates with that mysterious girl?” Hyukjae finally asked and Siwon chuckled.

               

“Well, it was just three dates but I think she already fell for me,” Siwon said. “Though I didn’t want anything more than ,” he chuckled.

               

“It’s easy to fall for you, poor her,” Hyukjae said pouting lightly.

               

Siwon grinned. “Why?” he asked smugly. “Jealous?”

               

Hyukjae giggled. “I’ll always be jealous Siwon, always,” he said nodding for himself.

               

“Awwnn~ my Hyukkie~ don’t be baby, I’ll always be yours!” Siwon said smiling wider and Hyukjae laughed softly.

               

“I know that already!” Hyukjae said and kissed Siwon’s cheek softly. “There’s a parade there! Let’s go!” he exclaimed and dragged Siwon towards it.

               

It was fun, it was a fun day for everyone and Hyukjae felt secure by Siwon’s side. It has always been like that. “Ouch,” Siwon suddenly exclaimed and turned around, facing Hyukjae and stopping his tracks. “The girl waiting in that bench,” he instructed and Hyukjae looked for her discreetly. “She’s the one, I’m tired of her already, she looks at me with those eyes of ‘I love you and I’ll always will’ and I can’t take it…,” Siwon explained as Hyukjae finally eyed her.

               

Hyukjae gasped loudly and opened his eyes widely before turning to Siwon. “Are you sure?” he asked terrified and Siwon nodded. “Siwonnie…,” he said nervously. “That’s Kyuhyun’s girlfriend.”

               

Siwon gasped loudly too. “What?! ! He’s so going to kill me!” he exclaimed loudly, running his fingers through his hair. “She didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend I swear!”

               

Hyukjae looked everywhere, not sure of what to do. “Siwon, maybe you got her wrong, maybe she’s not, there’s no way she would cheat on Kyuhyun having him as a boyfriend, no one would,” he said reasoning it.

               

Siwon nodded. “Yes, maybe I got her wrong,” he said thinking it was a probability. He turned around slowly and looked at her carefully, then snapping his head back to Hyukjae. “No, I’m pretty sure it’s her,” he said nodding terrified.

               

“Oh God Siwon! What have you done?! The evil will take your soul and mine because I knew and oh god… we’ll both die in Kyuhyun’s hands!” Hyukjae panicked. “Oh lord, oh lord… we’ll get slaughtered and-”

               

“No we won’t!” Siwon exclaimed grabbing Hyukjae’s shoulders. “We just need to run away and hide in Africa while he’s still mad at us, we can buy a house there and if he finds us we’ll go to the Middle East, then to America or Europe again!” he explained.

               

Hyukjae nodded absent minded. “What if he kills us in the plane? Oh god Siwon, what have you done?”

               

“I didn’t do anything! She never told me she had a boyfriend! How was I supposed to know?!” Siwon asked feeling himself panicking. “What’s more! She won’t tell the brat because she’ll be in trouble too!” He finally reasoned it.

               

Hyukjae blinked and nodded. “But Siwon, I don’t want to lie to him…,” he said softly. “How could she do that?” he asked out loud. “How can someone cheat when they have Kyuhyun?”

               

Siwon sighed. “You should cheat on him with me Hyuk,” he said playfully and Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

               

“If it’s with you is not even called cheating, is just getting what’s mine already,” Hyukjae said pouting. “We should walk away from here before we meet-”

               

“Hyukjae?”

               

“,” Siwon and Hyukjae exclaimed almost silently as Hyukjae peeked by Siwon’s side only to see Kyuhyun dragging his girlfriend towards them, Seohyun smiling brightly and both holding hands.

               

“K-Kyuhyun! Seohyun! What a coincidence!” Hyukjae chirped and Siwon only froze, not turning around and literally hiding half Hyukjae’s body.

                

Kyuhyun frowned softly. “Is that Si-”

               

“Oh my!” Hyukjae exclaimed, nervous that Seohyun would know by the name that Siwon was there. “It’s quite hot today right?” he laughed nervously. “We’ll get some ice cream, have a nice day you two!” he said before turning around and taking Siwon’s hand, walking as fast as he could towards somewhere where neither Kyuhyun nor Seohyun were.

               

“Damn, that was so close,” Siwon panted, because they had to run to get away from them.

               

Hyukjae sighed and rested his body against Siwon’s. “You must explain to her that you don’t want to get involved Siwon, she probably doesn’t know you were just playing! What if she fell for you?! What about Kyuhyun?!”

               

Siwon pouted. “You worry about Kyuhyun more than me Hyukkie…,” he whined and Hyukjae sighed, cupping Siwon’s face and smiling.

               

“It’s because I know you don’t love her Wonnie, I know you so I’ll never doubt about it…,” Hyukjae smiled and kissed Siwon’s cheek.

               

“Well, that makes it up,” Siwon said sweetly. “Later tonight I’ll tell her, I don’t think I want to see Kyuhyun with-”

               

“Me what?”

               

“,” Siwon and Hyukjae turned to the frowning Kyuhyun. “N-Nothing,” they both said nervously, Hyukjae not taking away his hands from Siwon’s face.

               

Kyuhyun frowned deeper. “I clearly heard my name,” he said dangerously.

               

“We were just commenting how much of a jerk you are,” Siwon finally said and he was considerably calmer since Kyuhyun was alone.

               

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon. “And you’re an idiot and I still respect you slightly,” he said and Siwon frowned. “Well no, forget it, I don’t respect you at all.”

               

“Jerk,” Siwon said and Kyuhyun frowned deeper.

               

“Idiot,” Kyuhyun replied annoyed.

               

“,” Siwon said stepping closer.

               

“,” Kyuhyun stepped closer as well.

               

Siwon pursed his lips in annoyance. “Bastard.”

               

“ off Siwon.”

               

“You go off idiot,” Siwon replied and smirked. “Though you clearly know I can go someone else~,” he said and smirked. Hyukjae simply cleared his throat awkwardly.

               

“Blow me,” Kyuhyun hissed annoyed, grabbing Siwon by the collar.

               

“No thanks, I’ll blow someone else later,” Siwon chuckled and frowned later. “You go and spread your bull somewhere else.”

               

“Over you maybe,” Kyuhyun smirked and Siwon frowned deeply. Probably they didn’t hear Hyukjae giggling softly in the back.

               

“ you,” Siwon hissed grabbing Kyuhyun’s collar as well and pulling him closer.

               

“I can someone else as well Siwon~ you know that~,” Kyuhyun sang with a smirk that certainly drove Siwon mad.

               

“Bite me,” Siwon said gripping on Kyuhyun’s collar tightly.

               

“No thanks, face,” and Hyukjae just sighed deeply.

               

“Woah, I’m impressed~,” Hyukjae said clapping softly and nodding for himself. “You guys surely have an extend vocabulary~”

               

Siwon and Kyuhyun frowned deeply and let go of each other. “He started,” Siwon said pointing at Kyuhyun and quickly going to wrap his arm around Hyukjae’s waist.

               

Kyuhyun hissed annoyed. “That’s not truth, you were the one who started,” he said and glared at Siwon’s hand in Hyukjae’s waist. That place was reserved for him, not Siwon. “Hyukjae is a witness! He knows you were the one insulting me first!”

               

“That’s truth Siwonnie, you called him a jerk,” Hyukjae said nodding softly and Siwon rolled his eyes.

               

“Whatever,” Siwon said shrugging. “Let’s just-”

               

“Oppa!”

               

And everyone froze, Siwon and Hyukjae opened their eyes widely as Kyuhyun turned towards her now arriving girlfriend and smiled sweetly. “S-Siwon…,” Hyukjae mumbled looking up at him, Siwon turning towards the smaller, both panicking.

               

“Ah~ Hyukjae oppa!” Seohyun called and Hyukjae turned to her.

               

“H-Hello Seohyun…,” Hyukjae greeted before the girl’s eyes darted to his companion.

               

And Hyukjae could see it, the sparkle in Seohyun’s eyes when she saw Siwon. She’s in love. And he knew because it was the same look he gave to Kyuhyun. But the bastard is oblivious enough to not notice.

               

But that sparkle quickly darkened as her eyes landed down to Siwon’s hand over Hyukjae’s waist. “Hello,” she greeted to Siwon, pretending to be okay and just met him. She didn’t wait for Siwon to answer before turning to Hyukjae. “Oppa, you found someone nice to spend the week here right?” she asked seriously.

               

Kyuhyun sighed deeply and took Seohyun’s hand. “Let’s get going,” he said softly but Seohyun stood there.

               

“Hyukjae oppa,” Seohyun called with a fake smile. “Why don’t you introduce us to your new friend?”

               

Hyukjae gulped and looked at Siwon who only frowned softly. “Um yes…,” he giggled awkwardly. “This is Siwon, Siwon, this is Seohyun, Kyuhyun’s girlfriend…”

               

And probably Seohyun wanted to kill Hyukjae for the last line. “Nice to meet you Seohyun,” Siwon smiled politely and reached his free hand to Seohyun to take, the left one hugging Hyukjae tightly.

               

Seohyun didn’t take Siwon’s hand and pursed her lips. “Kyu Oppa,” she called and Kyuhyun could only sigh, tired of the day. “I saw a reporter a few minutes ago, I don’t think it’s safe to go out together anymore, what if they catch us or them?” she asked pointing at Siwon and Hyukjae.

               

“Ah, don’t worry, we’ll just leave to the hotel room,” Siwon said and nudged Hyukjae to go away.

               

Hyukjae smiled nervously. “Well then, have a nice-”

               

“Let’s have a double date!” Seohyun chirped. “But I’ll go with Siwon-shi, and Kyu-oppa should go with Hyukjae-oppa, that way we’ll be together and separated at the same time~”

               

Kyuhyun frowned. “I don’t think it’s a good idea…,” he said pursing his lips, even when he wanted to spend a little more time with Hyukjae and take him away from Siwon.

               

Siwon and Hyukjae looked at each other nervously, they didn’t need to say a thing to understand the other’s thoughts. Hyukjae shook his head and Siwon did as well, it was as a mental chat that definitely annoyed Kyuhyun.

               

“Okay then, let’s get going Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun said annoyed and took Hyukjae’s hand, dragging him away.

               

Surprisingly enough, neither Siwon nor Hyukjae opposed and Hyukjae simply let himself being dragged, turning back to Siwon and mouthing a ‘fix it’ and then walking by Kyuhyun’s side, not letting go of the taller man’s hand.

               

Siwon turned to Seohyun and smiled softly. “Shall we?” he asked and the girl chirped before clinging on Siwon’s arm.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•



 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

This is a pretty awkward and messy chapter… S: