Ch. [47]

In My Arms
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
Hyukjae hummed a song as he hung Kyuhyun’s shirts neatly inside his closet and he smiled when he felt a pair of firm arms wrapping around his waist and pressing his back against that firm chest. “Kyuhyun…,” he called giggling and placing his hands over Kyuhyun’s in his tummy.

Kyuhyun smiled and simply hummed, kissing Hyukjae’s shoulder gently. “Let’s sleep already,” he proposed with a tired voice and Hyukjae nodded, leaning his body against Kyuhyun’s and smiling wider because Kyuhyun tightened his hold on his body.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat dinner?” Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun simply shook his head, hiding his face against Hyukjae’s neck.

“Let’s go already,” Kyuhyun urged and Hyukjae chuckled, turning around and kissing Kyuhyun’s lips gently before pulling away and dragging the taller to the bed.

They were already cuddling in the bed, with Kyuhyun holding Hyukjae tightly by the waist, the smaller’s back against his chest as him too, rested peacefully.

Kyuhyun smiled as soon as his tired body relaxed and he sighed deeply when he felt himself getting asleep.

The endless ringing of the door’s bell made Kyuhyun open his eyes widely at once and groan loudly. “What the hell?!” he asked closing his eyes tightly and pulling Hyukjae’s body closer, hiding his face in Hyukjae’s hair. 

Hyukjae jumped slightly by the surprise and chuckled at Kyuhyun’s childish behavior. “I’ll go open,” he said because the bell just didn’t stop ringing.

Kyuhyun groaned again and shook his head, holding Hyukjae steady in the bed. “Just let it be, whoever it is, they’ll go away sometime.”

“We never get visits Kyuhyun, and not at this hour, it must be important,” Hyukjae said and after a whole minute of the bell ringing endlessly, Kyuhyun whining about wanting to sleep and Hyukjae getting tired of explaining Kyuhyun why they should open the door, they both stood up and went to attend. Kyuhyun just held Hyukjae’s waist as he walked tiredly, glaring at everything that was in front of him.

“HYUKKIE!” 

Kyuhyun frowned and groaned loudly, literally kicking Siwon’s away from his wife. “Get out,” he barked out and Siwon pouted, massaging his .

Hyukjae sighed and held Kyuhyun’s hand to calm the other down slightly and then turned towards Siwon. “Why are you here this late Siwon?” he asked with a bright smile in his face because if there was someone he missed, that would most definitely be Siwon.

Siwon grinned automatically and hugged Hyukjae tightly, kissing his forehead. “I missed you my love~,” he sang gently and Hyukjae blushed madly.

Kyuhyun felt how the annoyance that was building inside him was getting him insane. He looked at the scene and separated both males, setting himself in between and hugging Hyukjae possessively. “Go away,” he said frowning deeply and Hyukjae giggled softly, loving how good it felt to have Kyuhyun’s arms around him after feeling Siwon’s.

Siwon offered Kyuhyun a smug smile. “Oh my~,” he sang cockily. “Kyuhyunnie is jealous?” he asked and he grinned when Kyuhyun snorted. “Don’t worry Kyuhyunnie~ I have enough love for you too,” he said and when he ruffled Kyuhyun’s hair, the other pried his hand away.

Hyukjae blushed. “You looked like a kitten just now,” he mumbled and he looked away nervously when Kyuhyun sent him a death glare.

Of course, Hyukjae already knew how dangerous Kyuhyun was when the latter was sleepy. He has known that ever since their honeymoon. He gulped nervously and hid behind Siwon’s body.

Siwon gasped and looked at Kyuhyun. “Look Kyuhyun, I didn’t say anything! It was Hyukjae!” he defended slightly scared because Kyuhyun was looking at him as if wanting to kill him. He pouted when he received a punch in his back from Hyukjae hiding behind.

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called and Hyukjae bit his lower lip nervously, looking up at Kyuhyun.

And I thought I was going to live forever by his side. This man will kill me.

“Y-Yes Kyu?” Hyukjae asked shyly.

Kyuhyun pursed his lips and grabbed Hyukjae’s wrist, pulling him into his arms and sighing when he finally could hug Hyukjae again. “What do you want Siwon?” he asked annoyed, resting his tired head against Hyukjae’s shoulder and looking at Siwon intently.

Hyukjae blushed and smiled sincerely, hugging Kyuhyun back and closing his eyes because something told him Kyuhyun wasn’t going to let go easily of him.

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun. “Since the hospital is closer from here, I decided I’ll spend the night with my Hyukjae,” he said and Kyuhyun frowned deeper.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked unbelievably. “You’re not spending the night with my Hyukjae.”

“He was mine first!” Siwon defended. “I have some rights!”

“Yah! I’m not an object!” Hyukjae protested frowning softly and pouting when he was ignored by the taller males.

“So what? He’s claimed now, he’s my wife,” Kyuhyun said. “You’re not spending the night with him.”

Siwon pursed his lips. “Okay,” he said and Kyuhyun was surprised at how easy it was to convince him. “Then I’ll spend the night with you.”

Forget it. Siwon was like a personal hell.

Kyuhyun groaned. “I give up, do whatever you want,” he said and dragged Hyukjae by the wrist with him to his room.

Siwon beamed happily and followed them, closing the door behind him and locking it before running and fixing himself at the other side of the same bed as Kyuhyun and Hyukjae.

“Siwonnie, you could have stayed in my room…,” Hyukjae said blushing lightly because Kyuhyun was hugging him tightly from behind and pressing his back against his chest and Siwon was in front of him holding his hand.

“But I want to be with you,” Siwon smiled gently. That smile that Hyukjae loved so much and that could only mean one thing.

“You’re feeling lonely?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked and Hyukjae smiled at how accurate that was. 

Siwon sighed. “No,” he lied and Kyuhyun chuckled, peeking his head from Hyukjae’s back.

“I’m only allowing you here because Hyukjae likes you, otherwise I would have kicked you away with a pan,” Kyuhyun said tightening his grip on Hyukjae’s waist. “And because I’m tired and I know I’ll regret this decision tomorrow morning when I’m completely conscious.”

Siwon laughed softly. “Just sleep and let Hyuk and I have the fun here,” he said and when Kyuhyun kicked him, he just whined and said he was going to do nothing.

“You told dad?” Hyukjae asked after a few minutes, already falling asleep with Kyuhyun sleeping soundly on his back.

Siwon chuckled and closed his eyes. “He was the one telling me to come here because he was tired of me whining about how much I missed you.”

Hyukjae chuckled and squeezed Siwon’s hands. “Sleep now.”

Siwon smiled and sighed deeply in content. It was it. He only needed Hyukjae’s soft voice and warm hands for him to finally be able to sleep well. That was everything he needed to be happy. And now that he could finally see Hyukjae’s honest smile, he wasn’t going to waste a second without getting to see it and admire it carefully.

Siwon had missed Hyukjae for years already. And he couldn’t thank Kyuhyun enough for bringing him back to him.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
When Siwon opened his eyes he felt pain in his back and it took him a few seconds to realize he was in the bathroom’s floor. “W-What?” he asked looking around and standing up, quickly opening the door and frowning because Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were sleeping peacefully while he was dragged to the bathroom most likely by Kyuhyun.

He walked to the bed and tucked himself under the blankets, pulling Hyukjae towards his body gently and smirking in victory when Kyuhyun opened his eyes and frowned at him. “What the hell Siwon? Go away!” he hissed.

Siwon shook his head. “Shut up Kyuhyun, you have him most of the time.”

Kyuhyun pursed his lips. “He’s married to me.”

Siwon chuckled and looked at Hyukjae before smiling gently. “But he’s my soul mate.”

Kyuhyun groaned and hugged Hyukjae tightly, making the smaller moan in his sleep. “Whatever,” he said and closed his eyes again, ready to sleep.

Siwon couldn’t help but groan loudly and curse at Kyuhyun when the next time he woke up he was locked into Hyukjae’s room instead.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
“Let’s go already!” Siwon whined pulling Kyuhyun’s sleeve.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and looked at Hyukjae, smiling gently. “I’ll come back in a few hours,” he promised and Hyukjae smiled, nodding eagerly.

“Don’t take too long,” Hyukjae said and he blushed when Kyuhyun gave him a soft kiss in his lips.

Siwon grinned and placed himself in front of Hyukjae. “I deserve a kiss too! I’ll come back in a few days!”

“You’re not coming back ever again in your ing life,” Kyuhyun groaned and Hyukjae blushed before kissing Siwon’s cheek lovingly.

“Have a nice day, you two,” Hyukjae said gently and offered them the best smile he had, completely dazzling the taller males..

It took both Kyuhyun and Siwon a few seconds to go out from their trance and bid goodbye. Mainly Kyuhyun dragging Siwon out because Siwon insisted he deserved a kiss on his lips.

Hyukjae smiled seeing the door closed and as soon as it clicked, he felt his breakfast in his throat.

He ran to the nearest container, which happened to be the kitchen’s sink and he threw up almost immediately, closing his eyes because he hated feeling how his intestines were revolving and he wasn’t kidding, literally his brain was coming out from his mouth!

Hyukjae closed his eyes and sighed heavily as he calmed down and cleaned everything. “I really need to ask Siwon what’s so wrong with me…,” he mumbled changing his clothes and getting ready to visit his father again.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
Siwon pouted and Kyuhyun sighed. “Really, don’t act like this, you’re old already.”

Siwon sighed. “They’re mocking me…,” he said pursing his lips and watching the doctors looking at Kyuhyun’s car with Siwon inside it while laughing loudly and turning once in a while to look at them again.

“I told you already, just tell them my name,” Kyuhyun said and Siwon shook his head.

“I’m not a small kid, I can fix this all by myself,” Siwon said determined.

“Yeah sure, now go out, I have to go to my own work if you don’t mind,” Kyuhyun said opening the door from the inside in Siwon’s side.

“Fine!” Siwon exclaimed. “I don’t get why you don’t love me Kyuhyunnie~ I always give you my all~”

It didn’t take a second for Kyuhyun to kick Siwon out. “JUST GO OUT ALREADY!”

And even when he had left Siwon there in such a humiliating position, he glared at the doctors laughing at him. Hell no, Siwon was precious for Hyukjae and he wasn’t going to allow such thing.

That afternoon when Siwon came out from work with the other doctors asking him if Kyuhyun was going to pick him up, he simply smiled tiredly and waited for the other.

It was little to say that everyone in the main door was impressed at the ridiculously expensive and luxurious car stopping in front of them and another one following. The second one being Kyuhyun’s car.

Siwon looked at the red car in front of him and then at Kyuhyun’s black one. He groaned when he heard the doctors mock him again about his nana and he decided it was better if he just walked towards Kyuhyun.

“Here,” Kyuhyun handed him the car keys.

“What? You know I don’t have a license,” Siwon said annoyed already from the tiring day. “And you said you didn’t want me to drive your car…,” he chuckled. “You changed your mind Kyuhyunnie?” he asked sweetly. “Did you finally realize your unconditional love for me?”

Kyuhyun frowned and grunted. “Don’t make me regret what I’m doing,” he said and pushed Siwon to turn around. “That’s your car idiot.”

Siwon gasped and looked at the red car before looking at his keys and back to the car and then at Kyuhyun. “Mine?” he asked with a wide grin.

“Not if you keep that stupid face,” Kyuhyun said trying to sound annoyed but hiding that smile behind his lips.

Now Kyuhyun knew why Hyukjae valued Siwon so much.

“Woah Kyuhyunnie~ you truly know how to make me happy!” Siwon chirped and hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away and cleared his throat. “Whatever, just so you don’t call me to bring you here anymore.”

Siwon nodded eagerly. “Thank you! Thank you!” he said happily. “You’re not that much of a jerk anymore!”

Kyuhyun frowned. “I have never been one!” he defended.

“Whatever,” Siwon said smugly. “I’m leaving now!” he announced before glancing at his coworkers and getting into his car, making sure to send them all a triumphal smirk as Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and also went into his car.

That afternoon Kyuhyun had to pay a really expensive bail because police caught Siwon driving without a valid license and instead of Hyukjae or Hyukjae’s father, he was the main reference.

But it was all worthy because Siwon promised to leave him and Hyukjae alone for the rest of the week.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•




                     
A/N: Requested fic~
I just thought a little bit more of Siwon wouldn’t be bad… ^^’