Ch. [44]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             
“Are you ready?” Kyuhyun asked wrapping his hands around Hyukjae’s waist and the latter smiled softly before turning around and nodding.
              
“More than ready,” Hyukjae answered and Kyuhyun noticed how his smile grew bigger. How much Kyuhyun wished to be the reason of that smile.
              
Jealous, of course he was. Kyuhyun wanted to be everything in Hyukjae’s life. He wanted to become Hyukjae’s all because he knew that Hyukjae was his everything already. “Let’s go then,” he said softly, dragging Hyukjae out of the house to his car.
              
It took Kyuhyun a whole hour to arrive to the airport and he sighed when he saw how Hyukjae literally ran to the doors to wait eagerly. Kyuhyun sighed again, walking by Hyukjae’s side and hugging his waist softly, resting his hand there because it was the place it belonged ever since the beginning of times.
              
It wasn’t that long for the flight to be announced and Hyukjae was smiling brightly in anticipation. Kyuhyun couldn’t stop him because when Siwon went out of the door, Hyukjae went to hug him and threw himself to the taller who hugged him back immediately.
              
Kyuhyun pursed his lips in slight irritation. He knew he could do nothing to change the fact that Siwon was an important part in Hyukjae’s life, maybe more than himself. But then again, Hyukjae had told him that he loved him and he went there, simply nodding at Siwon and pulling them apart until Hyukjae was in his arms. “Well, hello idiot,” he greeted and Siwon rolled his eyes, pouting then and trying to reach for Hyukjae.
              
“Don’t be too much of a jerk Kyuhyun,” Siwon whined while Kyuhyun simply held Hyukjae closer to his body.
              
Hyukjae giggled and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek softly, hugging him tightly and smiling at Siwon. “Let’s go home, dad is waiting for you,” he said and Siwon grinned, nodding lightly.
               
They walked to Kyuhyun’s car, with Siwon trying to get Hyukjae from Kyuhyun’s arms and the latter literally kicking the other away, like a child trying to protect his candy. “Go away Siwon, he’s my wife!” he exclaimed as he drove carefully and snapped Siwon’s hands away when he got pretty touchy with Hyukjae.
              
“Hyukkie~,” Siwon sang playfully. “Come to the back seat with me so we can play~”
              
“YAH!” Kyuhyun frowned, he hissed annoyed at how Hyukjae simply giggled and told Siwon they would play all night long when they reached home. Hell no. 
              
So when they reached Hyukjae’s father’s house, Kyuhyun knew he should be always attentive to the predator trying to take away Hyukjae from him. He hugged him all night long, and even at night, when they went to sleep and Hyukjae agreed on Siwon sleeping with him. He hugged Hyukjae by the waist, pulling his back against his chest. But Kyuhyun smiled, because Hyukjae was finally complete and Siwon was smiling also, holding Hyukjae’s hand on the other side of the bed.
              
It wasn’t that bad, Kyuhyun thought. It was fun and Hyukjae loved him. He didn’t need anything else than that.
              
“Awwn Kyuhyunnie~ you bought me a gift~” Siwon chanted as he hung his arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulders. “You actually love me~”
              
Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “Shut up Siwon,” he grunted pushing Siwon away from him but groaning later when Siwon hugged him again and Hyukjae giggled at them.
              
“Good work Kyuhyun,” Siwon suddenly whispered and when Kyuhyun turned around confused, he saw Siwon laughing at something Hyukjae’s father said, probably about them.
              
“What?” Kyuhyun asked confused, for only Siwon to hear.
              
“He’s glowing again,” Siwon whispered and finally let go of Kyuhyun to go and hug Hyukjae tightly, whining about him missing Hyukjae way too much and how Hyukjae didn’t call as often as he had promised.
              
Kyuhyun looked at the scene and smiled. He’s glowing again. And he could see it too, the bright smile, the light in those brown deep eyes, the giggles, the way he hugged everyone, the way he looked at Kyuhyun and smiled even brighter than before, mouthing a silent ‘I love you’ because he knew how much Kyuhyun liked to know it, and turning around again blushing at his own actions.
              
So it wasn’t weird when Kyuhyun went to hug Hyukjae by the waist and peck his cheek lovingly. “Let’s go home Hyuk, it’s late,” he whispered and Hyukjae nodded. Because they had spent almost three days in his father’s house only playing around and he somehow also wanted to spend some time only with his husband.
              
Kyuhyun smiled as he turned around and saw Hyukjae sleeping peacefully in the passenger’s seat. He walked around and opened his door, carrying him carefully and going into his room to sleep while hugging Hyukjae, just the way he had gotten used to already.
              
Hyukjae snuggled closer to his body, hiding his face in Kyuhyun’s chest and hugging Kyuhyun tightly, gripping on the back of his shirt as if not wanting to ever let go. 
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             
Kyuhyun turned up as soon as he heard the knocking against his office door and he smiled when he saw Hyukjae going in shyly. “Kyu…,” he called softly, a shy smile in his lips.
               
“Hyuk, what a nice surprise,” Kyuhyun said standing up and walking towards Hyukjae, hugging him tightly before kissing his lips softly.
              
Hyukjae kissed back immediately, rounding Kyuhyun’s neck with his hands and smiling when he felt Kyuhyun’s hands sliding to his waist gently. “I thought we could have lunch together,” Hyukjae said after breaking the kiss and Kyuhyun smiled, pressing their foreheads together.
              
“I would love to,” Kyuhyun said stealing one more peck from Hyukjae’s lips simply because he couldn’t get enough.
              
Hyukjae smiled and sighed deeply, resting his body against Kyuhyun’s lean form and closing his eyes. “Can we go for ice cream after?” he asked almost in a whisper.
              
Kyuhyun chuckled, humming softly and hugging Hyukjae even tighter, liking how it felt Hyukjae’s weight on him. “You were scared to be alone at home right?” he asked softly and he sighed when he felt Hyukjae tensing in his embrace.
              
Hyukjae gulped nervously. “I-”
              
“It’s okay, I understand,” Kyuhyun said with a soft smile. “You can come here every day and you’ll make me the happiest man on earth.”
              
Hyukjae blushed and looked at Kyuhyun, smiling softly and leaning up to kiss his lips. “Thank you Kyu,” he said honestly. Because Hyukjae learn that he didn’t want to stay alone at their home, not for the next weeks at least.
              
“I just need to check on some papers and we can leave,” Kyuhyun said kissing Hyukjae’s cheek lovingly before going to his chair.
              
And it wasn’t long for Kyuhyun to have Hyukjae on his lap, drawing imaginary patterns on his chest as he read the papers on his desk with one of his hands around Hyukjae’s waist comfortably.
              
Hyukjae was in his office the entire day, only waiting silently and smiling when Kyuhyun suddenly stole some kisses from him. They went back to their house together and Hyukjae prepared dinner for both while Kyuhyun hugged him from behind and didn’t let go in three hours.
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             
“Kyuhyun! STOP!” Hyukjae yelled pointing his index finger to the taller.
              
Kyuhyun pursed his lips in determination. “No,” he said firmly before running towards Hyukjae who was now behind the table.
              
“Kyuhyun! What the hell are you doing?!” Hyukjae asked exasperated, trying to run away from what seemed to be, his crazy husband.
              
“Just say it Hyuk!” Kyuhyun whined and Hyukjae pursed his lips.
              
“No,” and it was time for Hyukjae to be the one sounding firm.
              
Kyuhyun pouted, something Hyukjae had grown used to admire. 
              
Hyukjae blushed softly, watching Kyuhyun’s cute expressions was something he was secretly fanboy-ing for all the time. He didn’t realize his husband was now behind him until he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. “Kyuhyun!” he exclaimed pushing the other away, only to see the evil smirk he was wearing and the sparkle in those beautiful eyes.
              
“Tell me,” Kyuhyun insisted stepping closer and Hyukjae trembled silently, backing away slowly.
              
“K-Kyuhyun… d-don’t you dare…,” and even when Hyukjae tried to sound scary, he knew he wasn’t when he reached the couch and fell down to it, presenting himself for Kyuhyun.
              
Kyuhyun’s smirk went wider as he hovered on top of a blushing and frozen Hyukjae. “Hyukkie~,” he sang dangerously and Hyukjae bit his lower lip.
              
“K-Kyuhy-AHAHAHA! Stop!” Hyukjae screamed, trying to take away Kyuhyun’s hands from his ticklish spots, laughing loudly.
              
“Not until you say it!” Kyuhyun threatened with a huge smile, tickling Hyukjae to death.
              
Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly, being determined on keeping his own word. “No!” he yelled, squirming under Kyuhyun’s hands on his body. “STOP IT KYU!” he begged feeling his cheeks hurt and his lungs asking for air. “KYUHYUN!”
              
“Say it Hyukkie~,” Kyuhyun chanted, already knowing which exact places he should tickle.
              
Hyukjae was laughing silently, not even having the force to kick Kyuhyun away. “Okay OKAY! I’ll say it! Just stop! STOP!” he yelled desperate, sighing in relief as soon as Kyuhyun stopped his movements and looked at him with big expecting eyes.
              
Kyuhyun smiled and leaned down. “Say it Hyuk,” he whispered in a tone that Hyukjae found almost seductive. 
              
Hyukjae breathed in and out deeply, calming himself from so much laughing. He closed his eyes and took one of his hands to his chest, still smiling because he could still feel the ticklish sensation ghosting over his skin. So when he opened his eyes, he blushed softly at the view of Kyuhyun’s face close to his. He smiled sweetly and reached one of his hands to caress Kyuhyun’s cheek gently. “Kyuhyun,” he called softly, locking his gaze with Kyuhyun’s glowing one.
              
Kyuhyun smiled, anticipating Hyukjae’s words.
              
“Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae repeated giggling softly. “My perfect husband,” he continued and pulled Kyuhyun’s face closer. “I love you,” he whispered, only for Kyuhyun to hear.
              
Kyuhyun could swear he didn’t have that stupid and idiotic smile in his lips just like every time he heard Hyukjae saying those words. But it was fine, he secretly knew he was the most idiotic person out there when that happened. He leaned down and closed his eyes at the same time that Hyukjae did, locking their lips into a soft and gentle kiss.
              
It was perfect, everything was perfect whenever Hyukjae was with him. It was perfect when Kyuhyun made Hyukjae his once again over that couch and Hyukjae moaned his name softly.
              
Kyuhyun couldn’t wait for the perfect moment so he could say how much he loved Hyukjae as well. Or maybe he just couldn’t decide which of all those perfect moments to chose.
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             
Kyuhyun saw how Hyukjae danced along the jazz song that he loved so much. He smiled and wrapped his hands around Hyukjae’s waist softly, humming the song softly and swaying their bodies together.
               
Hyukjae smiled and turned around, resting his head over Kyuhyun’s shoulder and closing his eyes, liking the way Kyuhyun moved their bodies along the song. “This was my mom’s favorite song…,” he finally said and sighed deeply. “She always danced and changed the choreography to it… it was beautiful…”
              
Kyuhyun smiled, squeezing Hyukjae’s body against his embrace. “I can imagine, if it was as beautiful as it is watching you doing it,” he said sweetly and Hyukjae giggled.
              
“She once told me she met my dad while dancing to this song…,” Hyukjae continued. “She said she had never been so happy to listen to a song…” 
              
Kyuhyun chuckled. “I do remember what we did when we were listening to this song,” he chanted and he kissed Hyukjae’s lips softly when the later hit his arm playfully, blushing lightly. 
              
“It also became my favorite song because of that,” Hyukjae confessed and Kyuhyun couldn’t stand one more second without claiming Hyukjae’s lips again, grinning when he heard Hyukjae’s soft whisper telling him that he loved him.
             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•


                       
A/N: Requested fic