Ch. [48]

In My Arms
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
Hyukjae threw himself to the bed, waiting for Kyuhyun to go out from the shower. He laid there flatly on his stomach with his face hiding against the soft pillow. He felt his lower back aching slightly and he sighed at how good it felt to be resting after a tiring day of cleaning everything up.

Hyukjae closed his eyes and smiled against the pillow when he felt a foreign weight on the bed. He sighed deeply when Kyuhyun crawled on top of him and kissed his nape gently. “Kyuhyun…,” he smiled softly.

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Hyukjae’s neck softly. “Hyukjae,” he called back, supporting his weight on top of Hyukjae’s body because he didn’t want to crash the other’s figure. 

Hyukjae relaxed under Kyuhyun’s lips as the taller trailed a line of kisses down his still clothed back while his hand held Hyukjae’s waist firmly. 

The temperature started rising when Kyuhyun slowly caressed Hyukjae’s sides. His hand going down to his hips and up again. “Ah Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae sighed contented, with Kyuhyun’s lips kissing his neck and nape endlessly and his hand now sliding under his shirt.

Kyuhyun chuckled and finally caressed Hyukjae’s skin under the smaller’s shirt.

Hyukjae clenched his nose when he smelled something and he tried to ignore it but he couldn’t and he sighed. “What’s that smell?” he asked pursing his lips because he was getting nauseous because of it.

Kyuhyun didn’t stop his ministrations. “What smell?” he asked absent mindedly.

Hyukjae grunted because it was getting worst and he couldn’t help it. He turned around and faced Kyuhyun who quickly smiled at him and pecked his lips.

Hyukjae frowned. “What did you put on in the shower?” he asked and Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow confused.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked truly confused.

“There’s a smell,” Hyukjae said serious and felt his dinner already in his throat. “Oh god…,” he took his hand to his mouth and closed his eyes trying to relax.

When Hyukjae opened his eyes again, calmer this time, he found Kyuhyun looking at him worriedly. “Are you alright Hyuk? Do you feel sick? We should go to the hospital…”

“What shampoo did you use?” Hyukjae asked again.

Kyuhyun didn’t know what was happening. “The same I always use…,” he answered.

Hyukjae pursed his lips. “Kyuhyun,” he called serious. “Get off me, you literally .”

Well, that hurt.

Kyuhyun gasped. “What? Hyuk-”

“You better get off quickly before I throw up on you!” Hyukjae exclaimed pushing Kyuhyun away and running to the bathroom.

Kyuhyun lost balance and fell on the floor, hissing in pain but standing up because he was getting worried about Hyukjae. He sighed as he walked in and found Hyukjae throwing up, gripping the toilet way too firm. He leaned down and Hyukjae’s back gently. 

“Hyuk, I think it’s time for us to see a doctor…,” Kyuhyun said worriedly and Hyukjae shook his head, panting heavily because his brain was just flushed by the toilet.

“I’m fine, it’s just that smell,” Hyukjae said. “Go shower.”

Kyuhyun gasped and pouted. “Hyuk, I have always used this… why now-?” 

Hyukjae looked up with a deathly glare. “Go shower again.”

“But I just came out!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

Hyukjae pursed his lips. “GO SHOWER NOW OR I WON’T HAVE WITH YOU IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS!”

And that’s how Kyuhyun ran to the shower once again.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
Kyuhyun massaged his temple as he looked into the mountain of papers he just reviewed. He groaned when he heard the distinctive click of the phone, indicating his secretary was about to talk to him. “Sir, it’s six already, is there something you need before I leave?”

Kyuhyun sighed and pressed the button. “It’s okay, you can leave, just send to my email the phone numbers of director Jin and his directors.”

“Yes sir,” the secretary said and just a minute later the email came, along with his secretary telling him that she was leaving already.

After half an hour of still working, he heard the door knocking and he turned up, smiling brightly because Hyukjae was there, looking at him and smiling beautifully. “Hey Kyu,” he greeted going inside and closing the door behind him, posing himself in front of Kyuhyun’s desk. “Are you busy?” he asked and Kyuhyun smiled, standing up and walking around his desk to hug Hyukjae’s waist gently and peck his lips.

“Not anymore,” Kyuhyun said, amused by Hyukjae’s slight blush in his cheeks. “Why did you come?”

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and giggled. “I missed you,” he admitted and looked away.

Kyuhyun grinned and pulled Hyukjae’s chin towards him, kissing those lips that he missed so much. “Did you have dinner already?”

Hyukjae shook his head and smiled, cupping Kyuhyun’s face in between his palms and giggling softly. “You look tired but at the same time so handsome…”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Are you trying to seduce me Mister Lee?” he asked playfully, taking one of Hyukjae’s hands to kiss the palm gently and dedicating Hyukjae a smug smile.

Hyukjae smiled back. “I might be.”

Kyuhyun leaned down until their faces were just inches apart, one of his hands loosening his tie already. “Then we can work on that baby right here,” he said smirking and Hyukjae bit his lower lip, a deep red painting his cheeks.

“K-Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae swallowed nervously. “I just came so we can eat dinner together…”

Kyuhyun sighed. “Hyuk, that’s so disappointing…,” he joked and Hyukjae pouted.

“Kyuhyun, it’s your office,” Hyukjae said and fixed Kyuhyun’s tie. 

“So what?” Kyuhyun asked placing his hands on Hyukjae’s hips gently, leaning closer to kiss the smaller’s lips softly. “Almost everyone is gone by now, we can just lock the door and make a baby.”

“We can make a baby when we get back home,” Hyukjae said blushing and Kyuhyun grinned.

“Let’s eat fast then!” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily.

Hyukjae laughed and hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “I really missed you.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “It’s hard not missing me Hyuk.”

Hyukjae smiled and after sharing a loving kiss, Kyuhyun took Hyukjae to a nice restaurant to have dinner together while holding his hand almost the entire night.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               
Kyuhyun looked at the date and he smiled. Their first anniversary was coming and he stood up from his chair, walking outside his office and walking towards the elevator towards the parking lot.

As soon as Kyuhyun stepped into their house, he heard music coming from the dance studio and he went there, opening the door silently and smiling brightly at Hyukjae who was dancing passionately.

The song ended and so did Hyukjae with a cool pose. Kyuhyun chuckled and clapped his hands, making Hyukjae turned towards him with a faint blush but a bright smiled. “Kyuhyun!” he exclaimed going to hug the taller tightly.

Kyuhyun hugged Hyukjae back and smiled gently.

“You’re early,” Hyukjae said parting away from the hug and pecking his husband’s lips. “I was just starting to practice.”

Kyuhyun chuckled and showed his car keys to Hyukjae. “I just thought…,” he started. “The tank is full and I’m free, let’s go somewhere.”

Hyukjae turned towards him with a risen eyebrow. “Where?” he asked and Kyuhyun grinned.

“Anywhere,” Kyuhyun answered and Hyukjae also grinned widely.

It wasn’t like Kyuhyun, to just do whatever his impulses wanted to. He usually thought things for a while before making decisions. It seemed to be Hyukjae’s life style had also changed him. They changed into more comfortable clothes and went into Kyuhyun’s car.

“We should take out a coin,” Kyuhyun said as he started driving and Hyukjae looked at him.

“Why?” Hyukjae asked but took out the coin.

“So we can decide which road to take,” Kyuhyun answered with a playful smile that Hyukjae was learning to love so much.

And so they did. If they didn’t decide which road to take they would just throw the coin to the air and do whatever it said. They would only stop to get some snacks and refill the tank from time to time, also stopping whenever they looked at something that called their attention.

All kind of music was played while they were in the car and they sang along with it, Hyukjae dancing with his hands and head while Kyuhyun stole quick glances at him and smiled brightly to see Hyukjae so happy.

It didn’t take long for Kyuhyun and Hyukjae to sing out loud, crazily, and when Hyukjae turned towards Kyuhyun, he smiled happily. He was so glad and contented to see Kyuhyun forgetting everything and just enjoying their tie together in the car, listening to music loudly and singing along like crazy teenagers.

It was dark already when Kyuhyun stopped in the top of a mountain and he went down, stretching his tired body and walking to the other side to be with Hyukjae who also stepped outside the car and stretched his body. “Want me to help you drive?” Hyukjae asked lovingly, automatically leaning his body against Kyuhyun’s when the latter wrapped an arm around his waist.

“I’m fine,” Kyuhyun assured and pointed at the view. “Look at that.”

Hyukjae turned and smiled widely. It was the scenery of the city at night, with Kyuhyun hugging him from behind in a place where they were completely alone and it was perfect. There was no noise, only their heartbeats and breathing. Hyukjae sighed in content as he closed his eyes and Kyuhyun hugged him from behind, resting his chin over Hyukjae’s shoulder.

“How is it?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae opened his eyes again. 

“Perfect,” Hyukjae said giggling softly. “Kyuhyun…,” he called and smiled gently. “I love you.”

Kyuhyun smiled and pecked Hyukjae’s cheek. “And I love you, Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae chuckled, sighing deeply and relaxing when Kyuhyun started to hum a song for him.

It was after a few minutes of mere comfortable silence, that Kyuhyun took one of his hands away and looked for something through his jacket. “Here,” he said placing an envelope in front of Hyukjae without breaking his hold into the other’s waist.

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow and looked at the envelope, holding it with his hands and turning his head slightly. “What is it?” he asked and Kyuhyun smiled.

“Open it,” Kyuhyun said stealing a quick kiss from Hyukjae’s lips.

Hyukjae blushed softly and turned around once again, opening the envelope slowly and grinning when he saw two plane tickets. “A trip?”

Kyuhyun’s hold became tighter and he couldn’t feel better about it. “It’ll be our first anniversary,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae felt how that ticklish sensation built up in his body stronger than before. His heart was threatening on coming out from his chest at how fast it was beating and his breathing seemed to be the most irregular ever because Kyuhyun remembered about it. “I just thought we should get away for a while and enjoy our time together…”

Hyukjae grinned. “Kyuhyun…,” he called feeling a knot of happiness in his throat and tears threatening to fall down his eyes. 

“Hyuk, I love you, and I want to spend every second of my life with you,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae turned around. He smiled and took away Hyukjae’s tears with his thumb. “Why are you crying?” He asked with a gentle smile.

Hyukjae pursed his lips to restrain a soft sob and hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “You idiot…,” he mumbled against his chest. “You took me out in an unexpected trip only to invite me to another unexpected trip…”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Yeah…,” he said and Hyukjae’s hair lovingly. “Something like that.”

Hyukjae broke from his tight hug and looked at Kyuhyun smiling softly. “Thank you.”

Kyuhyun kissed Hyukjae’s forehead. “There is nothing you should thank me about.”

Hyukjae simply smiled and leaned slightly up to capture Kyuhyun’s lips with his, wrapping his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck as the taller leaned against the car comfortably and they shared one personal and loving kiss by the road’s side with the most beautiful scenery Hyukjae had ever thought of.

Hyukjae wasn’t sure if he deserved someone like Kyuhyun by his side, but he was sure that even if he didn’t, he would do his best to always love him and give him his all.
                

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•