Ch. [27]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

Kyuhyun cleared his throat awkwardly as he watched the three men sitting in front of him inside the cell. He was in one corner, hissing in pain for the hits he received and trembling lightly. He didn’t know if the latter one was because of the supernatural cold or the three men’s infuriated stare.

             

 The cell’s door opened, it was just two in the morning but Kyuhyun felt like dying already. “You three can leave now, your bail has been paid,” the officer said signaling the now three confused men.

             

“Who paid for it?” One of them asked and Kyuhyun listened carefully, partly thankful because he was almost sure he would get hit through the night if he ever dared to fall asleep in the cell.

             

The officer opened the door for them and looked at the documents in his hand. “Lee Hyukjae says here,” he said and the three men nodded in understanding. “I guess he’s the man you were defending,” the officer said and closed the door.

             

“What about me?” Kyuhyun asked standing up when the three men were gone already and he was left inside the cell all alone.

             

The officer raised his eyebrow. “No one has come to get you sir,” he said and turned around, eating his instant noodles over his desk.

             

Kyuhyun pursed his lips and frowned. Hyukjae paid for the three men, which meant he knew that he was there too but somehow he decided not to pay for his own bail.

             

He finally sighed and went to cuddle himself in the corner of the cell, closing his eyes and feeling the cold reach his bones. “Cho Kyuhyun, you’ve got visit,” a loud sound against the cell’s bars made him open his eyes abruptly and look at Hyukjae who was standing in front of him.

             

“Ah Hyukjae, thanks god, pay my bail now! It’s freezing here!” Kyuhyun exclaimed looking at Hyukjae pleadingly.

             

“No,” Hyukjae said with a smug smile.

             

Kyuhyun frowned. “You paid for the other three!” he exclaimed.

             

“With your debit card by the way,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun wanted to punch someone, not Hyukjae, he would never do that and not the three huge men either because he was sure he would end up worst. “Too bad I reached the limit and I couldn’t pay yours as well, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow for the bank to open,” Hyukjae continued, almost mocking. “Oh wait~ tomorrow the banks don’t open!” he laughed.

              

“ Hyukjae, I got it! I was a jerk! Now pay!” Kyuhyun yelled and he was shut by the police officer glaring at him.

             

Hyukjae shook his head and suddenly turned serious. “It’s you the one who has to pay! All that humiliation! Those damn cold nights I spent all by my own! Don’t forget those broken promises, those shouldn’t even be called promises! You’re a jerk? Of course you are! You’re an idiot and self centered man who cares about nothing but yourself!”

             

Kyuhyun froze. “Is that how you feel?” he asked softly and Hyukjae glared at him, tears already trembling in his eyes.

             

“You were a jerk to me, I’m paying back with this,” Hyukjae said and smiled smugly. “Good night Kyuhyun,” he sang before turning around.

              

Kyuhyun said nothing. At least Hyukjae wasn’t holding in anything. Hyukjae expressing himself was way better than watching him cry in his sleep those nights he waited for Kyuhyun without results. Kyuhyun just looked down and smiled. “You deserved it,” the police officer suddenly said and Kyuhyun looked at him, rolling his eyes.

             

“Shut up,” Kyuhyun said annoyed and going once again to his corner, hugging his knees and smiling. “But yeah, I deserved it,” he said chuckling.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and hissed by the pain in his body for the uncomfortable position he slept in and all the punches he received because of Hyukjae. It was then that he noticed there were two blankets over his body and he stared at them confused. Police officers wouldn’t be so nice to him like that.

             

He turned up to ask and his heart sank when he saw Hyukjae cuddling himself in the bench just by the desk’s side, a blanket around his body and eyes closed. “Hyukjae,” he whispered once again feeling guilty.

             

Of course, he should have known, that Hyukjae was too good as to leave him in the cold. He smiled as he stood up and watched Hyukjae through the bars.

             

“Good morning Mr. Cho,” the police officer greeted and Kyuhyun chuckled.

             

“Since when is he here?” Kyuhyun asked without greeting back.

             

The officer looked at Hyukjae and then at Kyuhyun. “He hasn’t left,” he said. “He just went to get some blankets, one for him, two for you.”

             

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Typical,” he chanted. “Until when do I have to be here?” he asked softly so he wouldn’t wake Hyukjae up.

             

The officer chuckled. “Now, the door is unlocked, he paid just a while ago,” he said and Kyuhyun sighed, walking to the door and towards Hyukjae silently.

             

“Is there anything I need to sign or such?” Kyuhyun asked looking at Hyukjae’s sleeping face.

             

“Yes, here,” the officer shoved a few papers and Kyuhyun quickly went to sign them. “No you can leave sir,” the officer said and Kyuhyun nodded, grabbing his belongings that where handed to him.

             

Kyuhyun took his cell phone and raised an eyebrow, there were no missing calls or even messages. He thought that spending the night away was at least going to make his girlfriend a little worried but it seemed like it wasn’t the case. He sighed and dialed the taxi’s number, asking for one and finishing the call just after.

             

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called softly and Hyukjae moaned lowly, already waking up. “Hyukjae, let’s go, it’s cold here,” he said and Hyukjae opened his eyes slowly.

             

“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called rubbing his eyes and sitting up. “You’re a jerk…”

             

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Good morning to you too,” he said reaching his hand for Hyukjae and helping him standing up, bowing to the officer and walking out dragging a sleepy Hyukjae with him.

             

They got into the car and Hyukjae almost instantly fell asleep again, his head against the window.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

             

“Ouch… be gentler will you?” Kyuhyun asked annoyed while Hyukjae pressed the ice against his swollen jaw, him reading the small note that his girlfriend left with a ‘I’ll go explore around, call me when you come back,’ and throwing it away after.

              

“This time I don’t even want to be careful,” Hyukjae confessed and pressed the ice a little harder, taking another cold compressor and pressing it gently against Kyuhyun’s broken lip. “And I’m not even sorry either,” he giggled.

             

Kyuhyun frowned and stayed still, hissing and groaning in pain. “Are we even now?” he asked after a few minutes and he felt how Hyukjae took the ice away and their eyes locked.

             

“Maybe,” Hyukjae shrugged, making Kyuhyun roll his eyes. “Why is your girlfriend not here?” Hyukjae finally asked, because they’ve been in Kyuhyun’s room for already two hours and he hasn’t seen the girl.

             

“Maybe she went to get some breakfast or explore the city, I don’t know, I was jailed as to notice,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae laughed softly.

             

“Isn’t this the happiest day-before-birthday ever?” Hyukjae asked with a playful smile and Kyuhyun looked at him, half annoyed at those words and half happy because Hyukjae remembered.

             

“Yeah, the happiest,” Kyuhyun replied sarcastically and Hyukjae laughed again. “I’ll have these ing bruises for weeks…”

             

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “They’re not that visible, they’re almost unnoticeable under your jaw line,” he said and took his phone. “I’ll call Siwon, I think he needs to take a look…”

             

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. “What is he doing here?” he asked but Hyukjae just shrugged.

             

“HYUKKIE! Where are you?! I’ve been waiting for you all morning!” Siwon yelled in the other line and Hyukjae flinched softly.

             

“Yah Siwonnie, don’t yell that loud, my poor ears…,” Hyukjae flinched. “Are you decent now?” he then asked.

             

“I’m always decent Hyukkie,” Siwon said smugly and Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

             

“You say you’re decent even if you’re , I mean, is that girl still there?” Hyukjae asked and he could feel Kyuhyun’s stare on him, making him gulp nervously because it’s been a while since Kyuhyun last saw him like that.

              

“She just went out, maybe I’ll meet her later, I don’t know, she wasn’t that good,” Siwon said and laughed softly. “Not as good as you Hyukkie~”

             

Hyukjae blushed deeply and by the way Kyuhyun frowned, he knew the other listened to it. He giggled nervously. “I need you to check on Kyuhyun…,” he finally said.

             

There was a moment of silence. “Are you with him? Did you two spend the night together? That bastard…”

             

Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “Not exactly, we’ll go there, wait for us okay?” he asked and ended the call before Siwon could say anything more. “I’ll call a taxi,” he said to Kyuhyun.

             

“It looks like he’s worried about you,” Kyuhyun said in a serious tone and Hyukjae just smiled and said nothing.

             

The way to the next hotel wasn’t that long, they were silent with Kyuhyun pressing the ice against his own jaw and Hyukjae just looking through the widow.

             

“Hyuk!” Siwon threw himself to the newly arrived man and hugged him tightly.

             

“I would seriously appreciate if you take your ing hands away from me,” Kyuhyun said pursing his lips in annoyance, because seriously, he wasn’t expecting to be hugged that tightly as soon as he stepped inside.

             

Hyukjae giggled as Siwon pulled away and made a disgust face. “ugh…,” he groaned and shivered. “This was so not me…”

             

Hyukjae stepped ahead. “That was a beautiful display of affection guys,” he said.

             

“IT WASN’T!” Both Siwon and Kyuhyun yelled, Siwon looking at Kyuhyun annoyed and Kyuhyun hissing in pain for his injuries.

             

Hyukjae giggled and took Kyuhyun’s hand, dragging him to the bed.

             

Kyuhyun turned towards Siwon and smirked, sitting in the edge of the bed and not letting go of Hyukjae’s hand yet, looking at Siwon and pulling Hyukjae to sit by his side, turning towards the smaller. “Help me with the ice,” he said and Hyukjae nodded, taking the ice with his free hand without minding the other one being embraced by Kyuhyun’s.

             

Siwon gasped and walked to the bed, taking Kyuhyun’s chin and lifting it up forcefully, making Kyuhyun groan in pain. “Oh my, it looks bad~ I’ll bring the suture!” he grinned.

             

Kyuhyun gasped and Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “Does it really need suture Siwon? It’ll hurt, right?”

             

Siwon smirked. “It’s okay Hyuk, I bet he can take it,” he said and Kyuhyun pursed his lips annoyed. “Right?”

             

“Of course I can take it,” Kyuhyun said dangerously, looking back at Siwon and not tearing his gaze apart, he was so not going to lose against Siwon.

             

The stares soon became a war of glares and Hyukjae gulped nervously. “What about a simple bandage Siwonnie? It doesn’t look that deep…,” he said biting his lower lip.

             

Siwon and Kyuhyun turned towards Hyukjae, both smiling softly. “If you say so Hyukkie,” he said and leaned closer to peck Hyukjae’s lips.

             

Hyukjae blushed lightly and smiled, looking down.

             

Siwon smirked at Kyuhyun’s furious face and went to the bathroom to get his supplies.

             

Kyuhyun frowned and turned towards Hyukjae. “I told you not to let him kiss you again,” he said dangerously and leaned closer to kiss Hyukjae’s lips, not minding his own broken lip anymore.

             

Hyukjae closed his eyes and kissed back softly, parting away after a few seconds and blushing deeply. “Y-Your lip is bleeding again…,” he said and quickly grabbed a napkin to clean the almost unnoticeable blood.

             

Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Hyukjae. And oh how he enjoyed watching the other blush. Hyukjae looked up at him and smiled softly. They locked their gazes together and just when they were leaning closer for another kiss, Siwon arrived.

             

“Okay, so let’s see that injury Kyuhyun,” Siwon said, childish sticking in between Kyuhyun and Hyukjae, making them unlink their hands and Hyukjae looked away a little embarrassed.

             

“Ouch! Hey be careful!” Kyuhyun groaned dangerously as Siwon pressed the cotton with alcohol against his injury. “Is that thing really necessary?” he asked in a husky voice.

             

Siwon chuckled. “Of course not, actually alcohol only kills healthy cells, I just wanted to torture you a little,” he said smirking.

             

“Bastard…,” Kyuhyun mumbled glaring at him.

             

“Idiot,” Siwon replied and threw the cotton ball away.

             

“Jerk,” Kyuhyun said pursing his lips in irritation.

             

“Stupid,” Siwon replied dangerously.

             

“Brainless.”

             

Siwon frowned. “Assho-”

             

“Okay, thank you for the cussing lesson, can you go back to the injuries?” Hyukjae asked pouting lightly and resting his body in the bed.

             

Kyuhyun and Siwon glared at each other but stopped nevertheless.

             

“There, it’s done,” Siwon said after a few minutes of silence and Kyuhyun finally sighed, small bandages in his injury. “You need to clean it every day.”

             

“Yeah whatever,” Kyuhyun shrugged and stood up from the bed.

             

Siwon rolled his eyes and arranged his belongings into the small box. “So how many were them?” Siwon asked and Kyuhyun turned to him raising an eyebrow. “Hyuk yelled as if you were a ert right?” he chuckled and he almost laughed at Kyuhyun’s shocked face. “Don’t worry, he did that to me too.”

             

“He did?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. “It was three huge guys who attacked me,” he finally said. “I’ve got bruises everywhere!”

             

Siwon laughed softly. “In my case, there weren’t men, it was three old woman and two teens that started hitting me with their umbrellas and bags, it was awful.”

             

Kyuhyun chuckled. “At least you didn’t get this,” he said signaling his injury in his jaw.

             

Siwon chuckled too. “Not one, I got like ten of those,” he said nodding for himself. “European girls are fierce..”

             

“He has a bad habit…,” Kyuhyun said and turned to Hyukjae who was already sleeping in the bed peacefully. “My abdomen and thighs are full of bruises! Those bastards had quite a good time with me…”

             

Siwon turned towards Hyukjae and smiled. “I taught him that, and he used it in me later on,” he chuckled. “I bet he stayed in the police station with you…,” he said turning to Kyuhyun.

             

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae and smiled. “Yes,” he replied without tearing his eyes apart, walking to the bed and reaching his hand to Hyukjae.

             

Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm, stopping him from reaching Hyukjae. “Let’s talk,” he said serious and Kyuhyun turned to him.

             

“What if he wakes up?” Kyuhyun asked.

             

“He won’t,” Siwon assured.

             

They stared at each other for some seconds before Kyuhyun nodded softly. They both walked to the door towards the hotel’s bar with one last look at Hyukjae sleeping in the bed.

             

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

Ugh guys… I’m so tired… TT_TT I’ll go sleep and maybe I’ll update again in the morning then? ^^

I love you all! (: