Ch. [46]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
                

Hyukjae grinned unconsciously as he saw his reflection in the huge mirror of his dance studio, remembering Kyuhyun’s words. ‘I love you’, he had said and Hyukjae became the happiest man on earth. He closed his eyes and listened to the same song he used to play every time.
          
Hyukjae opened his eyes when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist and a firm chest pressing against his back. “Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called kissing Hyukjae’s neck gently.
          
“Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae called back, smiling gently and feeling that ticklish sensation going up from his stomach to his throat until it reached his pinkish cheeks.
          
“Hyuk, I like this song…,” Kyuhyun mumbled and started swaying their bodies along the song.
          
Hyukjae giggled and closed his eyes again, leaning his body against Kyuhyun’s. “I knew that already…,” he said softly. “And you know it’s my favorite as well.”
          
“Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun called hugging the smaller tighter.
          
“Mmh?” Hyukjae hummed and traced Kyuhyun’s hands over his abdomen soothingly with his fingers.
          
“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called again, brushing his lips against Hyukjae’s neck slowly.
          
“Yes?” Hyukjae giggled again, hearing the music and Kyuhyun’s breath against his ear, it just couldn’t get better.
          
Kyuhyun sighed deeply and smiled. “Hyuk… I love you...”
          
Forget it. It could get way better.
          
Hyukjae felt the heat reach his face and he bit his lower lip to prevent his squeals from coming out. He turned around slowly and cupped Kyuhyun’s face between his palms, leaning closer to peck Kyuhyun’s lips gently. “I love you too Kyuhyun…,” he whispered and it wasn’t even a second for Kyuhyun to hug him even tighter and kiss his lips again slowly.
          
It was peaceful, Hyukjae had never felt so much tranquility in his life. He had never been into a relationship that was so lovely and perfect. Hyukjae loved Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun loved him back and maybe, just maybe, it would be like that for the rest of their lives as they once pretended to promise in front of God.
          
They danced together, slowly, peacefully, hugging each other, with Kyuhyun’s hands on Hyukjae’s waist and Hyukjae’s around Kyuhyun’s neck. They looked at each other’s eyes and smiled gently, swaying their bodies slowly. 
          
“Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun called almost in a whisper and Hyukjae simply smiled as an answer.
          
“What is it Kyu?” Hyukjae asked taking one of his hands to caress Kyuhyun’s hair and taking it away from the taller’s forehead.
          
Kyuhyun smiled and leaned against the soft touch of Hyukjae’s hand. “Let’s have a baby Hyuk…,” he suddenly said and Hyukjae froze, gaping loudly and opening his eyes widely.
          
“A-A b-b-baby?” Hyukjae asked swallowing a lump in his throat and looking at Kyuhyun’s fierce and brown eyes.
          
Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. “How wonderful would it be Hyuk? To have a baby together?”
          
Hyukjae bit his lower lip and looked at Kyuhyun. The man was simply driving him crazy, he was perfect, always giving him the best surprises, always making him go through the worst and the best. He smiled at the idea and he caressed Kyuhyun’s hair with his fingers. “Yes, how wonderful would it be?” he asked again and Kyuhyun smiled widely, leaning down to peck his wife’s forehead softly.
           
“I love you Hyuk, I love you so much,” Kyuhyun confessed and hugged Hyukjae tightly, nuzzling his nose against his neck.
          
Hyukjae giggled. “Me too Kyu… I love you…,” he said and smiled widely, thinking of the idea of having a baby together, or maybe two or maybe more. “A baby…,” he smiled and mumbled unconsciously, still caressing Kyuhyun’s hair soothingly.
          
“Or more,” Kyuhyun said as if reading Hyukjae’s mind and Hyukjae blushed, biting his lower lip and giggling softly.
          
Hyukjae pushed Kyuhyun away slightly and looked at his eyes directly. “Are you serious?” he asked and Kyuhyun nodded firmly.
          
“Deathly serious,” Kyuhyun said taking one of his hands up, caressing Hyukjae’s sides slowly.
          
Hyukjae smiled. “Let’s try…,” he whispered, feeling his heart flutter at the image. “Let’s have one…”
          
And that night, Kyuhyun made love to Hyukjae like no tomorrow, he kissed him slowly, carefully, his entire skin. Kyuhyun chanted how much he loved him every second. Hyukjae was smiling while running his fingers through Kyuhyun’s skin and with eyes closed, Kyuhyun’s name once and then again, all over again until his voice cracked.
          
That night, when Hyukjae slept in Kyuhyun’s warm embrace, he knew he wished nothing else in his life than what he had already, because he had never imagined he could get so much and if he could make Kyuhyun as happy as he was making him, he would dedicate himself to it.

           

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

          
“So you’re finally going to work?” Kyuhyun asked smirking and Siwon glared at him.
                 
“I always work,” Siwon said and Hyukjae simply giggled, going to sit by Kyuhyun’s side and smiling when Kyuhyun rounded his waist automatically. “You two, stop being so clingy on each other already!” Siwon exclaimed pointing at Kyuhyun’s arm.
                 
“No thanks,” Kyuhyun said pulling Hyukjae closer to him.
            
Siwon pursed his lips and crossed his arms over his chest. “Just because I’m going to work now doesn’t mean you can keep him forever Kyuhyun!”
            
“So you’re saying you didn’t work before?” Kyuhyun asked smirking and Hyukjae laughed softly by his side.
            
“You guys are impossible!” Siwon exclaimed. “Take me to the hospital already Kyuhyun,” he pouted and Kyuhyun laughed, nodding and standing up.
            
“Siwonnie is asking me to take him to the school?” Kyuhyun cooed mockingly and Siwon snorted, looking away with a pout in his lips.
            
“Just take him already Kyu,” Hyukjae said standing up as well and walking towards Siwon. “Come back soon Siwonnie~,” he sang giving Siwon a soft kiss in the cheek.
            
Siwon smiled and nodded, kissing back Hyukjae’s cheek. “Just because I have no license, otherwise I wouldn’t need to ask you anything,” Siwon mumbled and Kyuhyun simply laughed.
            
“Just go to the car already,” Kyuhyun said and Siwon snorted again before doing as he was told. Kyuhyun turned around and wrapped his arm around Hyukjae’s waist, leaning closer to kiss his wife’s lips gently. “Have fun with your dad,” he said and Hyukjae giggled.
            
“Have fun at the office,” Hyukjae said and smiled widely.
            
“I love you,” Kyuhyun whispered kissing Hyukjae’s forehead before letting him go. “See you tonight for dinner.”
            
Hyukjae smiled and nodded. “Don’t be late,” he said and Kyuhyun smiled wider at the soft blush in his cheeks.
            
With one last peck and declaration of love, Kyuhyun went out to take Siwon to the hospital while Hyukjae went to go bother his father at the studio the entire day.
            
Hyukjae skipped until he reached the door of his father’s studio and he stopped just when he arrived, closing his eyes because suddenly everything was spinning around him. He took his hand to his head to make sure it wasn’t him the one moving and bit his lower lip at the sensation.
            
And then it came, Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and covered his mouth with both hands when he felt his breakfast on his throat. He ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up kneeling in front of the toilet. It took him a couple of minutes to calm down again and Hyukjae sighed loudly, standing up weakly and going to wash his face and mouth.
            
“Hyuk, are you okay? You look pale,” Hyukjae’s father said looking at his son walking into his studio like a zombie and throwing his body in the couch in front of him.
            
“I’m fine,” Hyukjae said closing his eyes and hearing his stomach mumble. “I’m hungry dad, let’s go out and eat something…”
            
“Always hungry Hyuk,” Hyukjae’s father laughed and shook his head. “Let’s go then,” he said and Hyukjae smiled, opening his eyes and sitting up slowly because he knew he would get dizzy again if he wasn’t careful.

           

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

          
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as Siwon went into his car, it was already afternoon and he would take Siwon back to Hyukjae’s father’s house and take advantage to get Hyukjae with him. “My colleagues make fun of me because you bring me to work,” Siwon whined putting on his seat belt.
            
“Tell them that I can make their life miserable if I want to, or not, just tell them my name and I bet they’ll be terrified,” Kyuhyun said starting the engine and driving off.
            
Siwon sighed. “But they won’t believe me…,” he said and Kyuhyun chuckled.
            
“Then just ignore them, I’ll get you a nice car next time,” Kyuhyun said turning when he had to. “We can go choose one after you get your license.”
            
Siwon grinned. “Really?! Really?! You’re not lying right?! Hyuk told me you tend to break your promises!”
            
And Siwon knew he shouldn’t have said that because now he was standing by the road waiting for a taxi since Kyuhyun left him there all by himself.

            

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

          
“Kyuuu~,” Hyukjae sang and went to hug his husband who just stepped into the house. 
            
Kyuhyun chuckled and hugged Hyukjae back, pulling his chin up to peck his lips lovingly. “Hyuk, let’s go home,” he said and Hyukjae grinned, nodding eagerly.
            
“Wait Kyu, where’s Siwon?” Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun smirked.
            
“He was annoying me so I left him in the street,” Kyuhyun admitted and just then he could hear Hyukjae’s father’s laugh in the background.
            
“Was he talking nonsense? He always does that!” Hyukjae’s father said and went to sit down on the couch.
            
Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded. “Kind of,” he answered and hugged Hyukjae’s waist gently.
            
“Still, Kyu, you shouldn’t have let him all alone…,” Hyukjae pouted and hit Kyuhyun’s chest playfully. “What if he gets lost? Or if someone kidnaps him?! He’s too handsome…”
            
Kyuhyun pursed his lips and looked at Hyukjae who giggled and pecked his cheek instead. 
            
It wasn’t even five minutes for the door to open again and everyone turned around, watching a pouting Siwon coming in. “Kyuhyunnie~ why did you leave me all alone?” he whined and hugged Kyuhyun.
            
Kyuhyun struggled to set himself free and pushed Siwon away. “You were annoying me,” he said coldly and Siwon sniffed.
            
“But Kyuhyunnie~ I annoy you because I love you~,” Siwon sang and hugged Kyuhyun again. “Why don’t you love me the same? You always break my heart into a million tiny pieces~”
            
Kyuhyun growled and slapped his own forehead. “Siwon! Let go of my husband!” Hyukjae exclaimed pouting and crossing his arms over his chest.
            
Siwon grinned and shook his head, jumping to Kyuhyun’s back like a koala and sticking his tongue out to Hyukjae. “Mine~”
            
Hyukjae gasped as Kyuhyun simply rolled his eyes. “Dad! Look at Siwon! He’s hugging my Kyuhyun!”
            
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “My Kyuhyun?”
            
“Siwon, don’t make Hyukjae mad and let his husband alone,” Hyukjae’s father said chuckling and Siwon shook his head stubbornly.
            
“He promised me a car!” Siwon exclaimed happily.
            
“I’ll buy you one if you get off of him~,” Hyukjae lured and Siwon chuckled.
            
“Can I stick to you then Hyukkie?” Siwon asked in a seducing tone and Hyukjae blushed softly when he actually got off Kyuhyun.
            
“No way,” Kyuhyun said serious, holding Siwon before the taller walked to his wife. “Let’s go home Hyuk,” he commanded and Hyukjae nodded, going to greet goodbye to his father before fixing himself by Kyuhyun’s side and pecking Siwon’s cheek softly.
             
“See you tomorrow Siwonnie,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun sighed before greeting goodbye and dragging Hyukjae out by the waist.
            
“You look tired Hyuk, what did you do all day?” Kyuhyun asked as he opened the door for Hyukjae.
            
“Nothing really…,” Hyukjae said looking at Kyuhyun and stepping into the car. “Kyu~,” he sang as soon as Kyuhyun stepped inside as well. “Can we get some ice cream in our way home?” he asked and Kyuhyun chuckled.
            
“Of course,” Kyuhyun said and leaned closer to kiss Hyukjae’s lips before driving off to their home.

          

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•




                     
A/N: Requested fic~
Fluff fluff fluff everywhere~ ;)

So guys
~
Someone told me it would be a good the idea to write a HaeHyuk or EunHae fic, which is not a pairing I loathe but I'm not a fan of. (I could try)
So, since you're my readers and I do care about what you think, I'll leave you a poll, please answer it. And if I get enough readers to agree, then I'll try writing a new EunHae or HaeHyuk fic, chaptered of course, since you know I always write a lot.

 

I love you guys! /makes awkward heart shape with hands/