Ch. [11]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                               

After their wedding ceremony and party rehearsal, Hyukjae went to finish up, wrapping all the house’s issues as Kyuhyun went off, to once again, practice the choreography for their first dance together.

                    

He knew Heechul was making him to because it was a disaster at the rehearsal. Hyukjae giggled from the memories of Kyuhyun cursing over the damn steps that were so difficult and Heechul scolding him for not going to the dance lessons before.

                   

He laughed softly when he remembered the part in which the priest asked if anyone opposed to the marriage and Siwon yelled he was because he didn’t want to give Hyukjae to no one. He shook his head in disbelief, the image of Siwon being dragged away by his father playing on his mind over and over again with Kyuhyun cursing under his breath because ‘that guy surely is annoying’.

                    

Hyukjae smiled widely when he could finally see the house completed, all the decorations he wanted to place inside were done already.

                   

“It’s even better than I imagined it to be…,” he whispered for himself as he looked around, opening each one of the rooms and smiling brightly when everything was exactly as he wanted them to be. “Perfect…,” he grinned placing his hands over his hips proudly.

                   

Hyukjae stood in front of two doors that were just next to each other. Since Kyuhyun wanted their rooms to be away, those two rooms were now the dance studio and right next to it was Kyuhyun’s studio, which by the way, was pretty awesome.

                   

He smiled when he saw the green grass and the flowers adorning the back harden, he smiled at the tree showing it’s beauty. It was perfect, the dance studio was going to be probably the pace where he would spend most of its time in and he nodded for himself. Definitely, throwing away that wall and replacing it with glass was a good decision.

                   

Hyukjae went out of the dance studio, towards the back garden, as he walked just a few steps and ended up in front of another wall made of glass connected to the dance studio. There was also a door there and he opened it, now he was in Kyuhyun’s studio and he looked around.

                   

If Kyuhyun didn’t like the damn room, he was going to be pretty mad because hell! He broke his head thinking on what would the other like!

                   

He thought the wall made out of glass was a nice and relaxing touch into the room, the colors would make Kyuhyun think clearer, according to all the articles he read about them.

                   

Hyukjae went out of the studio by the door connecting to the living room and turned around to see his entire idea. He liked how the woman designing everything heard him about throwing the walls because he liked the idea of both studios connecting to the back garden. It made him feel a little closer to Kyuhyun in some kind of weird way.

                   

Hyukjae heard the bell ringing and he hurried himself to the door, opening it and smiling brightly because his stuff had just arrived. “This way please,” he signaled to the men carrying his things, leading them to his bedroom.

                   

Some minutes after, another group of men arrived and Hyukjae signaled them (to) Kyuhyun’s bedroom. Because Heechul didn’t want them to meet a day before the wedding, he had to arrange his things and then arrange Kyuhyun’s so that the day after, they wouldn’t have any problems and would just go and sleep comfortably.

                    

Comfortably. Hyukjae chuckled. As if they could.

                   

Sighing, Hyukjae greeted goodbye and paid to the men that brought their things and started arranging everything.

                   

It took him the whole day to do it by himself, but he didn’t want to annoy Kyuhyun bringing someone else to help him and touch his things. He was already worried that maybe Kyuhyun would dislike the way he did.

                   

When he was finally done, Hyukjae looked at the house one last time. “Too bad we’ll sell it later,” he sighed and pouted, because the house was beautiful and he didn’t want to let go after divorcing. “I guess I can just buy it later,” he smiled and turned around, grabbing the two set of keys, one for him and the other for Kyuhyun, and going out, not really thinking that he would be marrying Kyuhyun in a few hours.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

“Oh Lord! I’m getting married!” Hyukjae exclaimed, walking side by side of the room and making his father nervous.

                   

“Calm down Hyukkie, you knew you would get married ever since weeks ago…,” Hyukjae’s father sighed massaging his temple softly.

                   

Just what?! Some people plan their weddings in years! How could he stand just still?! He was going to ing get ing married in just a ing hour with Cho ing Kyuhyun! “Ahhh! I’m going crazy!” Hyukjae pouted and threw himself over the huge couch of the room.

                   

What if he kills me before I even have the chance to say ‘I do’?! Hyukjae started panicking. He felt something was wrong and that he should run away. He wasn’t sure if he was ready to face Kyuhyun’s deathly glare and he gulped, feeling cold sweat going down his forehead. “Dad…,” he called with his eyes wide open, staring at the empty space.

                   

“What’s going on Hyuk?” Hyukjae’s father asked softly and Hyukjae gulped again.

                   

“What if I run away?” Hyukjae asked seriously, because suddenly the idea of leaving Kyuhyun and his stare and glares, probably all the homicide tries, didn’t sound that bad after all.

                   

Hyukjae’s father laughed softly. “As if you could Hyukkie!” he exclaimed and Hyukjae hated how his father knew him too well.

                   

He’s a good man… Hyukjae tried to convince himself. It will be only a few months… nothing more… what’s more! It’s better for him if he keeps me alive! Yes! He’s smart! He won’t kill me… Hyukjae pursed his lips in determination. “Okay! Let’s do this!” he exclaimed determined and stood up firmly.

                   

“There’s still half an hour Hyuk, just rest,” Hyukjae’s father said and Hyukjae hissed before throwing himself again to the couch.

                   

“This is killing me…,” Hyukjae mumbled and closed his eyes.

                   

It couldn’t be that bad. He tried to convince himself again. Probably he was just imagining things about Kyuhyun being mean to him. He won’t even notice me I bet, he thought and he nodded for himself. He has a pretty girlfriend and he won’t look at me… and then he felt like not getting married anymore.

                   

Hyukjae closed his eyes again and chuckled bitterly. Of course, he already has someone else, there’s no need for him to care for someone like me…

                    

“Dad… I really want to run away…,” Hyukjae admitted and his father only chuckled.

                   

“It’s just the nerves Hyukkie, after the ceremony you will feel like everything is perfect, I tell you,” Hyukjae’s father laughed softly and Hyukjae bit his lower lip.

                   

“I don’t think so,” Hyukjae mumbled to himself, not even in the mood to open his eyes.

                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

“…,” Kyuhyun hissed running his fingers through his soft hair.

                   

“Seriously? Why are you so nervous?” Siwon asked, clearly annoyed of being Kyuhyun’s best man instead of Hyukjae’s.

                   

Kyuhyun stopped and glared at Siwon. “Well, excuse me, I just never get used to getting married,” he said sarcastically and Siwon rolled his eyes.

                   

“You’re not getting married for real, you will divorce in a few months, I don’t know why you’re like this,” Siwon said trying hard to be patient because truly, Kyuhyun was annoying him as hell.

                   

Kyuhyun hissed in annoyance and ignored the other. “, I’m getting married…,” he repeated once and then again nervously.

                   

Siwon frowned. “Just shut up will you? It’s not like anything will change between you two,” he said, already tired of listening the same. Why was he stuck in that room with Kyuhyun again?

                   

Kyuhyun turned towards Siwon and smirked. “Well, you shut up, it’s not like anything will change between you two. You will be always just the good friend,” he chuckled when he saw Siwon’s enraged face.

                   

Siwon pursed his lips in annoyance and stood up. “You know nothing about us, so shut the up,” he hissed, grabbing Kyuhyun by the collar and not minding the man was going to get married.

                   

Kyuhyun frowned and grabbed Siwon’s collar back, their faces just inches apart and evident frowns in the faces. “Actually, I do know something about you, and that’s certainly your inability to make Hyukjae fall in love with you,” he said smirking but still frowning, looking directly at Siwon’s eyes, daring him.

                   

There were just some seconds of silence in which their eyes were set on fire with anger. Kyuhyun knew he didn’t have to meddle in that relationship but hell! He was getting married and he was ing nervous! He had to relieve his stress and Siwon was just in front of him annoying the hell out of him.

                   

Siwon was about to just throw his fist to Kyuhyun’s face when the door opened, revealing a bouncy Heechul with a calm Hankyung following suit.

                   

The two males cleared their throats and pretended to be taking away the dust from each other’s shoulders, glaring at each other in silence, promising each other that they will deal with that later.

                   

Siwon knew it since the beginning that he was going to hate whoever married Hyukjae.

                   

“Kyuhyunnie, let’s get ready! It’s almost time for you to marry!” Heechul squealed and it was even rare for Kyuhyun to hear Heechul calling him ‘Kyuhyunnie’ instead of something like ‘you ungrateful son’, ‘idiot’, ‘you whoever you are’, or a simple, and the most common ‘ you Kyuhyun, come ing here or I’ll cut your damn balls and feed them to them ing dogs!’

                   

“Siwon-shi, I think you should get ready too,” a calm Hankyung said smiling softly and Siwon nodded, fixing his suit correctly because it was messed with their encounter a few seconds before.

                   

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon before the later went out of the room, him too, fixing his collar and hissing in annoyance.

                   

He went out of the waiting room with a slight frown in his face, clenching his fist tightly.

            

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                   

Kyuhyun stood there nervously, feeling his hands suddenly way too cold for his liking. Was the tie too tight? Damn it! He felt like suffocating!

                   

He was supposed to be there waiting for Hyukjae so they would both walk to the aisle together instead of only Hyukjae. And there was Siwon waiting already by the aisle’s side. He waited minutes that seemed like hours. Why was Hyukjae taking so much?

                   

He gulped checking on his suit again, making sure it was perfect and clean. He heard a door open and he turned up, looking at the one who went out from there. It was Hyukjae.

                    

Kyuhyun gasped silently at the other who was looking down and walking slowly. He wondered why the other wasn’t looking up at him before meeting, because he wanted to look at his face instead of just his head.

                     

He was wearing a white tuxedo and Kyuhyun was wearing a black one. Finally Hyukjae arrived to where he had to and looked at Kyuhyun who was looking back at him intently, offering his hand for them to walk together.

                    

Hyukjae smiled weakly. This is fake. He thought as he took Kyuhyun’s hand and let the other guide them towards the aisle.

                    

“Is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun dared himself to ask almost in a whisper, discretely, so no one would see he was talking with Hyukjae.

                    

Hyukjae flinched lightly surprised. Does he really care? “I… no… nothing…,” he answered incoherently, blushing lightly because the simple fact that Kyuhyun asked was already amazing.

                    

“Just hold on for a while, we can do this…,” and Kyuhyun himself was surprised at his own words, and even more shocked at the way he squeezed Hyukjae’s hand softly. He has never been so nice, not to someone he shouldn’t get attached to. But Hyukjae seemed vulnerable and scared, he just couldn’t take it.

                    

Hyukjae blushed even deeper and turned up to look at Kyuhyun who was offering a reassuring smile, both of them looking at each other. He nodded lightly and smiled back softly, gripping on Kyuhyun’s hand tightly as well.

                    

Finally they arrived to the aisle where the pastor and the legal representative were waiting for them, they gulped and with one last reassuring smile from each other, they let go of their hands.

                    

“We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Kyuhyun and Hyukjae as they exchange vows of their everlasting love,” the priest started.

                    

Everlasting love. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae chuckled at that and looked at each other with a playful smile in their lips before turning to the priest once again.

                    

It was boring, Hyukjae decided. Because the priest was talking way too much and there was still the legal representative to talk and he was getting impatient, his knees and feet hurting from kneeling and standing every five seconds. Kyuhyun didn’t seem to be having the fun of his life either.

                   

It was time for them to say their vows and they agreed that only Kyuhyun would, representing both of them. Hyukjae was thankful because he didn’t have to talk at all.

                   

Kyuhyun received the ring from the small coffin and sighed deeply before talking what he memorized the night before. “I Cho Kyuhyun, take you Lee Hyukjae, to be my wedded wife,” he took a moment for himself to calm down. “With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one.  I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, and my most tender care. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope; to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.”

                   

And then, both Hyukjae and Kyuhyun wanted to laugh at how fake it sounded, glaring quickly at Siwon who just snorted and rolled his eyes not so discretely. They both placed the rings in each other’s ring fingers and ce again to the priest.

                   

And finally, Hyukjae could feel his cheeks become red and hot from the words spoken by the old man in front of them. “At this time, I’ll ask you, Kyuhyun, and you, Hyukjae, to face each other and take each other’s hands.”

                   

Kyuhyun turned around first and took the initiative of holding Hyukjae’s hands, squeezing them lightly to assure the other. Hyukjae simply smiled softly and squeezed Kyuhyun’s hands back.

                     

“Hyukjae, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?” the priest asked and Hyukjae felt all eyes on him.

                    

“I will,” Hyukjae answered softly, almost inaudible but only for Kyuhyun and the priest to hear. Congrats Hyukjae! You didn’t stutter!

                    

“And Kyuhyun, will you have this man to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?” the priest now asked directing himself to Kyuhyun.

                    

Except maybe for the ‘faithful’ part… and the ‘love’ one… I guess… “I will,” Kyuhyun finally said, his voice firm and assuring.

                    

Hyukjae chuckled softly when he heard Heechul’s and Hankyung’s sighs of relief and he turned to Kyuhyun who was obviously pissed because of that.

                   

The priest then looked at the crowd of people, Hyukjae knew no one beside Kyuhyun’s parents and his own guests, which was only his father and Siwon. “Will all of you witnessing these, promises do all in your power to uphold these two persons in their marriage?” and Hyukjae giggled quietly at the massive ‘We will’.

                   

“If anyone here has any reasons as to why these two should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, let him speak now or forever hold his peace,” and it sounded more like a threaten than just a simple saying.

                    

Both Kyuhyun and Hyukjae turned to glare at Siwon who was just opening his mouth and they both frowned at the other, making Siwon pout and look away. They then turned to look at each other and smiled playfully again.

                    

Maybe being married wouldn’t be as annoying as they both thought it would be.

                   

“I now declare you,” Hyukjae and Kyuhyun gulped, the not practiced part was coming. “Husband and wife,” the priest said. “Kyuhyun, you may now kiss your partner,” he ordered and Kyuhyun gulped seeing those plump and pink lips in front of him.

                   

Kyuhyun leaned forward slowly; everyone was quiet, Siwon biting the handkerchief hardly. He closed his eyes softly, just at the same time Hyukjae did, leaning every time closer, feeling their breath mix together as he finally locked his lips against Hyukjae’s.

                   

That was their very first kiss.

                   

And it was perfect.

                    

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                        

THE END

 


 

                 

              

A/N: Hahaha! Nah! Just kidding guys! xD

Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

Hehehe… I had a lot of fun imagining KyuHyuk’s wedding and Siwon being all whiny! xD

I hope I could write it the way I wanted to… ^^

Thanks for reading!

I love you all! (: