Ch. [57]

In My Arms

*Please read ch. 56 if you haven't!! 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Kyuhyun quickly went up a taxi passing by and didn’t take his eyes away from that black car driving in front of them. “Follow that car! Don’t miss it!” he ordered as he took the office cell phone out from his coat, dialing the police’s number as the taxi drove faster to reach the black car.

 

His heart was racing. He couldn’t see anything anymore. The image of Hyukjae screaming out his name was still in his mind. The echo of his voice sounding in the back of his head couldn’t be erased and Kyuhyun was enraged. He was worried and panicked, but no. No one should take away his Hyukjae from him. Not like that.

 

“119, what’s your emergency?”

 

“M-My wife has been k-kidnapped in the park next to the 66th s-street, the car is driving towards the 70th, the p-plate number is 21EO4787, b-black, audi,” the words slipped out of his lips so fast that Kyuhyun wasn’t sure if the information was right.

 

The confirmation came when Kyuhyun heard the police sirens around the block and he asked the taxi driver to go even faster, the car was speeding and Kyuhyun couldn’t give himself the time to lose it.

 

He was sweating, Kyuhyun couldn’t control himself anymore. He couldn’t stop his tears from falling down and his sight to become blurred. Kyuhyun was shaking. He was terrified, he has never been so scared in his life and it felt as if his life was draining. “Hyukjae… my Hyukjae…,” he chanted lowly, taking his trembling hands up to clear his face and run along his messy and sweaty hair. “Hyuk… oh god… please let my Hyukjae be with me again…,” he wanted to close his eyes and pray. But he couldn’t. Kyuhyun couldn’t take his eyes away from the car they were following. “Faster please… please go faster…”

 

Not even a minute passed, that Kyuhyun felt like eternity, and patrols joined them in the persecution. He wanted to go faster, as fast as those patrols. But the only thing he could do was watching carefully how police surrounded the streets of the city. “Hyukjae… my Hyukjae… Just hold on…”

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Hyukjae kicked and tried to escape, throwing his arms to the air against the two men that tried to hold him firmly against the back seat. “LET ME GO!” He screamed as he threw punches to the air, screaming loudly.

 

“Shut up!” One of the two men in the back seat yelled and punched Hyukjae’s face harshly.

 

Hyukjae screamed and closed his eyes tightly, feeling the pain traveling to all his system. He felt dizzy for the harsh punch and he couldn’t move for some seconds. His head was spinning and his tears couldn’t stop falling down his eyes.

 

Hyukjae then decided that if he wanted to be alive and keep his baby safe, he had to stay quiet and not move. He couldn’t give himself the freedom to risk his own baby and he couldn’t hate himself even more because ever since the beginning, he was the guilty one.

 

Kyuhyun. Hyukjae closed his eyes, biting his lip as he laid down the back seat, one of the men jumping to the front seat as the other held his body firmly. Kyuhyun, I need you. He didn’t know why, or what he did to deserve what was happening to him. He took his hands to his abdomen and curled his body, crying silently.

 

Hyukjae bit his lip slowly, not wanting to move and gasping loudly when a hand started touching him around. He screamed and panicked, prying those hands away.

 

The man sitting by his side had Hyukjae’s cell phone already in his hands and Hyukjae gasped, looking at it. Kyuhyun wouldn’t be able to locate him if he didn’t have his phone. “No!” He yelled, reaching for his phone that was thrown out the window. He looked back and flinched when the man grabbed him roughly and tied his hands in front of his body, pushing Hyukjae’s head down the seat as he also tied his legs.

 

Hyukjae closed his eyes, crying silently. “W-Why?” he whispered, his tears sliding down as he curled in the back seat of that car, trembling in fear.

 

His question wasn’t answered by words; instead, he was pushed down the seat, his face against the leather material as police sirens could be heard, approaching little by little.

 

A ray of hope came to Hyukjae and he prayed silently to go out from that car and go back to Kyuhyun’s arms. He trembled in fear and kept crying silently, pressing his hands against his tummy to protect his baby from whatever could happen from then on.

 

It wasn’t Hyukjae’s life the only one in the line; it was also their baby’s.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

“FASTER! GO FASTER!” Kyuhyun screamed and even when they were going the faster the taxi driver could, he felt like it wasn’t enough. The black car was speeding in a dangerous way, the patrols were as well and Kyuhyun was falling behind.

 

In that very moment, Kyuhyun couldn’t explain to himself, how it was that he was still alive.

 

Just one glance at his phone, and Kyuhyun realized the dozens of missed calls from Siwon. He became anxious and his heart felt like exploding as a new call came, from Siwon.

 

It took him incredibly long to actually answer his phone and he stayed quiet. “Kyuhyun! Where are you?! Everyone bowed already, it’s been hours and you’re not here… you didn’t answer your phone, Hyuk is not answering either and your house rings but no one attends, what’s going on?”

 

Kyuhyun looked at the front, at the black car disappearing, at the patrols going after it. “H-Hyuk…,” his voice was broken, husky. He couldn’t talk properly, he couldn’t even think properly. There’s was just one thought in his head. Hyukjae.

 

“What about Hyuk?! Is he alright?! What is that I hear?! Are those sirens?! WHERE ARE YOU?! I’LL GO THERE RIGHT NOW!!” Kyuhyun let go of his tears as he ran his trembling fingers through his hair.

 

“H-Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun called again. “H-He… k-kidnapped… Hyuk…”

 

Just a few seconds of silence. “W-What?”

 

“H-Hyuk…,” Kyuhyun couldn’t finish the sentence, he started crying loudly and he felt his breathing and his heart beat becoming erratic. His heart was hitting his chest violently, the call ended with him crying loudly Hyukjae’s name.

 

It felt like an eternity, in just a few minutes they were already going out from the city and Kyuhyun felt like dying. It has been too long: way too long without Hyukjae in his arms.

 

“Hyukjae… my Hyukjae…,” Kyuhyun chanted, wishing he could protect his wife properly. He wished he could be enough of a man for Hyukjae but he was now sure he wasn’t.

 

His wife was kidnapped just in front of his eyes.

 

They finally arrived to an abandoned place. Kyuhyun jumped out the car, sliding his body through the patrols and the police officers.

 

The image in front of him made Kyuhyun realize it was all planned.

 

There were more than a hundred cars, all exactly the same as the one Hyukjae was in. They all had the same plate number; they were all the same model and the same year, the same color. Where was Hyukjae?

 

“Hyukjae!” Kyuhyun yelled, calling for his wife as he ran through the cars, looking into them carefully. “HYUKJAE!”

 

And Kyuhyun looked around. He was lost. Hyukjae wasn’t there. The officers were looking through the whole area, some patrols were driving near there just in case the car they were looking for wasn’t there.

 

Kyuhyun stayed still and looked at the world surrounding him.

 

Everything was horrible. Hyukjae wasn’t there and it just hit him. Who would do that?

 

He felt dizzy and his head was spinning, but he had to look for Hyukjae. And there was one image he couldn’t take away from his mind; Hyukjae calling out his name, seeking for help he couldn’t offer.

 

The tears were endless. He didn’t want to be there. He wanted everything to be just a nightmare. Nothing of that was happening. Hyukjae would be by his side as soon as he woke up from that place he hated so much.

 

Orders were given from a police officer to another, Kyuhyun couldn’t understand any of them. Kyuhyun knew what being in Hell finally meant.

 

The world was spinning faster, the pain piercing his whole body became unbearable, the tears didn’t allow him to see anymore, his heart stopped and his brain stopped functioning. His body was exhausted, from so much running, so many feelings, so much hurt and desperation.

 

But he wouldn’t give up. Not like that. Not that easily.

 

Because it was Hyukjae.

 

And Hyukjae had become his everything.

 

Kyuhyun looked around one last time before running to look into the cars, watching carefully is Hyukjae was in there, praying silently for it to be like that.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Hyukjae couldn’t see where he was going. His face was being held roughly against the seat and he could only close his eyes and pray silently, letting his tears fall down his face.

 

The little hope he felt a moment ago was vanishing painfully slowly, the sirens were eventually disappearing and that couldn’t be a good signal. He felt his body tremble and he tried his best to keep calm. No, he couldn’t let himself be stressed, his baby could be in danger, he had to use his head, even in a moment like that.

 

“Did we leave them behind already?” Hyukjae heard a man asking the other and he closed his eyes tighter.

 

“Of course, our trap worked perfectly fine,” the other answered and laughed dryly, as if mocking Hyukjae’s misery. “I bet they’re still looking into all those cars.”

 

“Let’s take this boy there already and claim our prize,” Hyukjae opened his eyes widely. What?

 

That could only mean they were paid to kidnap him and that scared him even more. Not knowing what would happen to him, what would happen to Kyuhyun and his baby.

 

Hyukjae was scared, terrified, he was dying.

 

He curled himself even more, protecting his baby from anything to come and he cried even more. The fact that he was being held captive for god only knew how long, was just coming up his mind and he couldn’t take it. He wanted Kyuhyun to be with him, whispering sweet words, telling him he loved him with all his heart.

 

Why? Hyukjae didn’t know, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know.

 

He opened his eyes widely as he felt the car stopping and he bit his lip in nervousness. His body was trembling violently, almost convulsing.

 

A hand grabbed his arm and Hyukjae flinched, letting out a scream of pure fear.

 

The man frowned and grabbed Hyukjae’s arm even rougher than before. “Don’t worry, they asked for you to be alive.”

 

Hyukjae wasn’t sure if he should rather die right in that moment or receive the torture that was prepared for him. “W-Who?” his voice was barely heard, hoarse and husky from so much crying.

 

“You’ll know soon,” someone said and he was forced up and out the car.

 

Hyukjae looked around, there was absolutely nothing in there but an old house and trees. He didn’t have the chance to look anymore when a bandage was tied up over his eyes and stayed still, not being able to free his hands or ankles and being forcefully pulled somewhere he didn’t know.

 

The rope around his ankles made Hyukjae step on his own feet clumsily, at the point that he was dragged somewhere. Still, Hyukjae was protecting his abdomen from everything. He would use the last drop of energy to do so.

 

He was thrown to a bed that smelled like something discomposing and the place felt humid, there was no longer light filtering through the bandage and Hyukjae could even hear his own heart beating violently inside his chest.

 

“Drink this,” he was told while his chin was being held up forcefully. He pursed his lips tightly and shook his head, he would never drink something that could affect his baby. “Drink this I said!” he heard the man yelling and his mouth being opened roughly, a cold liquid was slid through his throat and he coughed, almost wanting to throw up from how horrible it tasted and how it burned his throat.

 

He felt dizzy and his hands pressed firmly against his abdomen. Hyukjae lost any trace of consciousness in the next thirty seconds.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                        




A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

soooooooooo~ do you love me? (or hate me??)

I updated, right?

so this is the start of another part of their story! ^^

I hope with this second part, I can make you realize just how much they love each other. hehehe

I love you guys!

thank you for reading and your lovely comments!

Also, special thanks to lemon-deulopbrattygurl (as always with lovely comments), camomile31CindyAnELF unnie, anahusforoghkuu-chan for commenting in ch. 56! ^^

I love you!!! <3