Ch. [09]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                       

“Hyukkie…,” Siwon whined as he, literally, hung from Hyukjae’s arm.

                       

“I want you to go with me Siwon, but dad told me he wanted you to help him with some stuff,” Hyukjae sighed, explaining once again to Siwon why he couldn’t go with him to his future house.

                       

“But Hyuk! We have barely spent time together! And you’re getting married in four days!” Siwon exclaimed not letting Hyukjae go.

                       

Hyukjae sighed, again. “But we sleep together all the time! And we watched some movies, and we also ate dinner together, now let me go because I don’t want my house to be a disaster since I’m not supervising!” he exclaimed but he knew Siwon wasn’t listening. “Oh look! It’s dad!” he said with a bright smiled.

                       

Siwon turned and when he realized Hyukjae’s father wasn’t there, Hyukjae had already ran away from his grip. He pouted and walked towards where he was supposed to, Hyukjae’s father’s studio.

                       

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                        

“Will it be okay for the day after tomorrow?” Hyukjae asked biting his lower lip. “I don’t think my… husband… will like it if not,” he continued, feeling that ticklish sensation in his stomach because he just called Kyuhyun his husband and he liked how it sounded.

                       

The woman pursed her lips and wondered for a while. “I think it will be ready for then,” she said still thoughtful. “In the mean while, we should get on painting the walls and choosing the furniture,” she continued.

                       

Because Hyukjae had some special changes for the house, and when he said special, he meant taking down a wall and building it once again as he wished to. Make it three walls.

                       

“Are these dark colors okay?” the woman asked, and Hyukjae wanted to say that no, he liked vivid colors the best. But Kyuhyun wanted a peaceful place to live so he sighed and just nodded. Kyuhyun must like dark colors. He thought remembering the way Kyuhyun’s office was decorated.

                       

“Maybe if we combine some of those colors…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip, not knowing if he was being understandable but smiling when the woman showed him exactly what he was looking for.

                       

It has been barely two days since he last saw Kyuhyun and he had to lie to his father telling they were busy with preparations and that was why they didn’t get to see each other. Now, he was supposed to invite Kyuhyun over to have dinner with him.

                        

Hyukjae wasn’t sure if he should lie again, or if maybe he should do what he was told.

                       

And now Hyukjae was looking down at his feet, the sun shining against his pale skin as he stood in front of the Cho’s company building. Damn it Hyukjae! You could have texted him! He scolded himself closing his eyes tightly and biting his lower lip.

                       

But he was already there, he was going to go, pass through those annoying girls and boys that said he wasn’t pretty, knock on Kyuhyun’s door, because he didn’t want to see him with his girlfriend if she was there, invite Kyuhyun to dinner, and go out again because he was going to probably get rejected.

                       

Hyukjae sighed. The worst part was knowing if his girlfriend was there or not. Hyukjae didn’t know if he would be able to stand and be poker faced again as the last time.

                       

“Okay Hyukkie, you can do this!” he encouraged himself breathing in and out deeply before taking the first step ahead.

                       

It wasn’t that bad, Hyukjae wanted to think, because there were dozens of eyes on him, judging him and mouths whispering things about him. And still, Hyukjae looked up, sometimes staring at them and making them shut up. He had to thank Kyuhyun for teaching him how to do that.

                       

“Is Kyuhyun in his office?” Hyukjae asked to Kyuhyun’s now annoying secretary and he tried to restrain the blush from calling Kyuhyun so informally. Thank God he didn’t listen, otherwise I would be hanging from his office’s ceiling already.He gulped.

                       

“Yes,” the secretary said rather coldly and from Hyukjae’s point of view, y.

                       

Hyukjae didn’t say thanks and just walked towards the door.

                       

“I have to announce you Mr.,” the secretary said and Hyukjae pursed his lips in annoyance, he stood still in front of Kyuhyun’s door and turned around slightly.

                       

“Not me,” Hyukjae said smiling ily to the girl and opening the door without even knocking, wishing that Kyuhyun would have mercy on his life because of such a rude act.

                       

When Hyukjae entered the room, he closed the door and glared at it. “,” he mumbled pursing his lips in annoyance.

                       

“Excuse me?” Hyukjae jumped slightly when he heard Kyuhyun’s voice and he suddenly started to sweat cold.

                       

“K-Kyuhyun-shi!” Hyukjae exclaimed nervously, biting his lower lip and smiling awkwardly.

                       

“What the hell are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked frowning and Hyukjae pouted.

                       

“And you told me I was the rude one,” Hyukjae mumbled walking towards the bookshelf Kyuhyun had behind his desk, the latter sitting on his leather couch reviewing some papers. “Be nicer to your fiancé will you?” Hyukjae asked inspecting every book in there.

                       

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow actually amused, because one second Hyukjae was being all cool, the next one he was scared, the next one he was cute, and now, he was… well… he was being Hyukjae. “What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun finally asked, massaging his temple, giving up on trying to understand Hyukjae’s attitude.

                        

Hyukjae turned to Kyuhyun. “I came to invite you to dinner!” he exclaimed happily and Kyuhyun looked at him raising an eyebrow.

                       

“No thanks,” Kyuhyun said turning towards his papers again. “I wouldn’t like to be seen with you in public,” he continued and even when he didn’t want to admit it, he looked at Hyukjae’s reaction by the corner of his eyes, restraining his chuckle when he saw Hyukjae’s pouty face again.

                       

“And I thought you had actually a nice side,” Hyukjae mumbled. “Jerk,” he looked away. “I don’t want to be seen with you either! No one would! You’re so frustrating!” he crossed his arms over his chest.

                       

“What are you doing here then?” Kyuhyun asked. “Go away from my office, I’m busy,” he said and he jumped a little when he suddenly found Hyukjae sitting by his side. “What the-?!” he exclaimed surprised.

                       

“I’m not the one inviting, it’s my dad,” Hyukjae explained. “Will you go?” he asked and Kyuhyun couldn’t believe he changed his way to talk to him so fast.

                       

“Why does he want to have dinner?” Kyuhyun asked frowning, gaining his posture once again.

                       

Hyukjae shrugged and stood up again, wandering around the office, inspecting every element. “I don’t know,” he said smiling when he saw how Kyuhyun had some things from the colors he chose. “You like red?” he asked smiling.

                       

“When?” Kyuhyun asked flatly, ignoring any other comment Hyukjae would make.

                       

“Tonight,” Hyukjae answered finding how Kyuhyun had a book he loved in between the pile of books in there. “Did you read this?” he asked smiling and signaling the book to Kyuhyun to see.

                       

But Kyuhyun ignored him. Again. “In your house?” Kyuhyun asked.

                       

Jerk, Hyukjae pouted. “Yeah…,” he looked away.

                       

“Fine, I’ll be there, now go,” Kyuhyun ordered.

                       

Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun, it was obviously a weak glare since Kyuhyun wasn’t even affected by it. “Okay then,” Hyukjae walked to the door and without even saying goodbye, he went out, slamming the door close and walking towards the elevator, ignoring the look from the annoying secretary.

                       

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                       

“Hyukkie!” Siwon yelled as soon as Hyukjae entered the house.

                        

“Siwonnie!” Hyukjae yelled back, a soft smile in his lips as he ran to hug his friend. “Ahh… I missed you!” he exclaimed clinging on Siwon.

                       

Siwon laughed. “You always say that!” he exclaimed hugging back. “Yah Hyuk! Let’s play in the pool!” the handsome man grinned and Hyukjae grinned back.

                       

“Yes!” Hyukjae exclaimed, because nothing could relieve his stress the best than playing in the pool.

                       

They both nodded at each other before almost running towards the back yard where the pool was.

                       

“Where do you think you two are going?” Siwon and Hyukjae stopped, turning around to find Hyukjae’s father looking at them raising his eyebrow.

                        

“P-Pool?” Hyukjae informed, rather shyly because the stare his father was giving him wasn’t exactly warm and it reminded him of Kyuhyun. Stupid Kyuhyun! Get out from my head!

                       

Hyukjae’s father shook his head. “No boys, go and ready yourselves, Kyuhyun is coming and I want you two to give at least a decent impression,” he said and both young males pouted.

                       

“But dad, it’s until this afternoon! We still have…,” Hyukjae looked at his watch. “Three hours!” he whined and Siwon nodded furiously behind.

                       

The glare Hyukjae’s father was sending them told them to shut up and obey though. Why was it that everyone liked to glare at him? Hyukjae pouted harder and looked down.

                        

“And behave kids, not much touchy between you two or Kyuhyun will misunderstand your relationship, also, no kisses and definitely not of asses,” Hyukjae’s dad warned, looking directly at Siwon in the last part.

                       

“But why?” Siwon whined putting on his best puppy eyes. “Hyukjae has a -able !” he tried to defend himself.

                       

Hyukjae’s father gave them a poker face. “That’s my only, and I must say, engaged, son, you’re talking about Siwon,” he said flatly. “Now you two, stop complaining and go shower yourselves or I won’t allow you to sleep over each other’s rooms ever again.”

                       

With that, both males opened their eyes widely and with one final nod, they both ran to their respective rooms, leaving a smiling old man back, happy that his son would have such a good friendship with someone as honorable, -ert, but honorable-, man like Siwon.

                       

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                       

“Woah Siwon! You’re dazzling!” Hyukjae exclaimed as soon as Siwon went to his room where he had just finished changing his clothes.

                       

“I know,” Siwon smiled widely and Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Of course, though, I won’t mind it if you want to mess my hair and clothes making out in your bed… or against the closet, I don’t really mind,” he grinned.

                       

Hyukjae laughed. “Sorry Wonnie, I’m a faithful wife,” he said still with a huge smile in his lips. Even when he had to marry Kyuhyun, Hyukjae knew it was going to be fun, Siwon was by his side, and he could do anything if it was like that.

                       

Except maybe to control his own hormones that always went crazy when Siwon was that suggestive. But still, he could handle it already from so many years.

                       

Siwon sighed. “Fine, but after you divorce, we should really make out, in the library!” he smiled at his own idea. “No wait! In the kitchen! Yes! The kitchen! Or the car! God! Hyuk! Let’s make out in the car!”

                       

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “By the time I get divorced, you will have already made out with a lot of girls and boys Siwon,” he said brushing his hair.

                       

Siwon smiled playfully. “But you’ll be the best Hyuk! I just know it!” he laughed, he wasn’t going to deny it because he, himself, knew it was going to be exactly like that. He didn’t stand being less for too much time really. He needed a way to relieve out his stress right?

                       

A knock in the door made them both turn to the now coming in old man. “You guys take too long, you’re even worse than women…,” Hyukjae’s father commented laughing at the pouts in the males faces. “Come on, we must prepare the table and such,” he commanded signaling both the boys to go with him.

                       

Siwon and Hyukjae sighed before following, because they were just as little children when they were together with Hyukjae’s father.

                      

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                       

A/N: I suddenly had the urge to write a SiHyuk make out… O///o

…or maybe the complete …

*sighs* I’m an unfaithful KyuHyuk shipper… TT_TT

                       

Anyways~

Angsty + mpreg requested fic

Enjoy and comment a lot! (:

I love you all! ^^