Ch. [12]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                         

They parted away from the kiss and looked at each other for seconds, some people were clapping for them, when some others crying for how beautiful it seemed.

                         

But Kyuhyun and Hyukjae just blushed madly and turned away embarrassed. Hyukjae bit his lower lip as they turned towards the entire crowd and smiled awkwardly. Though he had to admit that he thought Kyuhyun would go for a lip to lip kiss, just that. It surprised him that Kyuhyun moved his lips softly and it surprised him even more that he kissed back immediately. He wasn’t complaining though.

                         

Kyuhyun was holding his hand firmly; probably he didn’t even notice he was doing so. After signing the legal documents they had to, people stood up and claimed for the new marriage.

                         

And then Hyukjae couldn’t hold his blush from getting deeper when he felt Kyuhyun’s hand slid around his waist and bringing him closer. He turned towards the taller and he didn’t notice anything different from him, it was as if his action was just automatic, maybe he was just used to doing so with his girlfriend.

                         

The mere thought made Hyukjae feel a little down. He looked at the floor and bit his lower lip harder than before, not even minding everyone who was cheering for them to walk out of the chapel towards the white limousine waiting for them and that would lead everyone to the wedding party.

                         

“Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun called tightening his hold in his waist and looking at him frowning softly, probably confused by Hyukjae’s sudden mood swings. “What’s wrong?” he asked quietly.

                          

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun and shook his head. “Nothing, let’s go,” he said and he just let himself be dragged by Kyuhyun towards the entrance. People were throwing flower petals to them, while some of the others threw rice.

                          

At the entrance it was even more tiring, because now they had to pose with the different rich families that accompanied them. And it was actually reasonable, because now, the Cho-Lee alliance was the most powerful in the entire country.

                         

After almost an hour, they finally entered the limousine, Kyuhyun in one side, looking through the window while Hyukjae in the other, looking also through the window. Neither of them had the courage to look at each other without feeling extremely awkward for the whole situation.

                         

And it would be a lie if they both weren’t thinking on what was coming next: honey moon.

                         

The car stopped and both gulped. “I need to go to the bathroom first,” Hyukjae said almost without breathing, going out from the limousine and running to the nearest bathroom. It was okay, they didn’t need to go out together because they were meant to appear together after almost an hour from the back door.

                         

Kyuhyun didn’t even have the time to process Hyukjae’s words and was left sitting still, not really knowing what he should do next.

                         

Hyukjae looked at himself in the mirror and blushed madly, passing his fingers over his lips and feeling the heat reach his ears. It was awkward, even more than awkward. Neither Hyukjae nor Kyuhyun had been able to look at each other directly without blushing lightly and turning around embarrassed.

                         

He hit his cheeks and closed his eyes tightly, scolding himself for thinking too much about a simple kiss.

                         

“It’s okay Hyukjae, it was nothing. It had to happen, it’s just an act!” he exclaimed, pursing his lips in concentration and nodding at his reflection in the mirror determined. “But stiiiiill…,” he whined letting his head fall and he pouted. He just couldn’t understand his own feelings.

                          

Almost ten minutes passed, at least for Hyukjae, it was probably the hour they had to be ready to enter the salon.

                         

Kyuhyun gulped as he walked side by side in front of the bathroom’s door, not really knowing if he should just go in and take Hyukjae out, or wait patiently. He definitely didn’t want to face Hyukjae just yet, he could still wait for a few days, or weeks, probably the months they would spend married. He bit his lower lip as he just walked in circles outside the door, looking around nervously and fixing his black tuxedo once in a while.

                         

Kyuhyun stopped and breathed in and out deeply. it! He was never a patient guy! He didn’t even mind  knocking the door and he just opened it, he looked away shyly –which was certainly rare because he was Cho ing Kyuhyun- as he spotted Hyukjae in front of him, his eyes wide and his lips, oh those lips… those soft and delicious lips-

                         

Kyuhyun shook his head lightly. “We have to go inside,” he informed still looking away from Hyukjae.

                         

Hyukjae just hummed in response and looked down biting his lower lip as he walked slowly pass Kyuhyun. The taller just held the door open for Hyukjae to go out first, and then swallowed a lump on his throat nervously. Certainly he didn’t think it would be that difficult to get married in the first place.

                         

They were approaching the entrance, where people would stand up and cheer for them loudly. Kyuhyun was following Hyukjae with just a step away and they both sighed when they were finally there, just waiting for the cue of the organizer.

                         

Just when they were signaled to enter through the huge door towards the salon, Kyuhyun slid his hand around Hyukjae’s waist and pulled him forward, making Hyukjae blush madly again, his heart beating erratically and his lips shaking lightly from the nervousness, or probably excitement, he wouldn’t know.

               

It was blinding, that was the only thing Hyukjae thought at the moment they entered and the noise from the claps made him dizzy. He thanked Kyuhyun for holding him still and just dedicated himself to smile softly at everyone in the huge room.

               

A song started playing and Hyukjae could see the pianist doing so with a huge smile in his lips. He gulped as they both walked towards the empty center of the salon.

               

They turned around to face each other, Kyuhyun’s hand still in his waist and both of them gulping when they had no other option but look at each other directly.

               

Kyuhyun posed his free hand in the air, and he chuckled softly when Hyukjae placed his hand over his, and then slowly, Kyuhyun embraced the smaller man’s hand softly.

               

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes and then looked down embarrassed, his other hand sliding from Kyuhyun’s upper arm until it rested comfortably in Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

               

Their feet moved slowly at first until they finally caught the rhythm. “One, two, three, four…,” Kyuhyun mumbled and Hyukjae couldn’t help but laugh softly at Kyuhyun’s eyes now settled down, looking at his own feet so he was doing it right.

               

“You at dancing,” Hyukjae said with an amused chuckle and Kyuhyun turned up with a slight frown.

               

“Well, you at directions,” Kyuhyun retorted looking down again at his feet. Even when he didn’t like the whole idea of dancing, he still couldn’t embarrass himself in front of all those investors that were so happy he was finally getting married.

               

Hyukjae pouted. “Idiot,” he mumbled and he smiled shyly when Kyuhyun turned up again with a deeper frown in his face.

               

“Repeat that,” Kyuhyun dared. One two three turn.

               

Hyukjae pursed his lips and before turning he smiled. “Idiot,” he repeated and turned away from Kyuhyun’s clearly annoyed face.

               

But of course, the turn only lasted half a second and immediately he was back at facing a now serious and annoyed Kyuhyun. “Stupid monkey,” Kyuhyun retorted. Turn.

               

Hyukjae gasped softly and frowned slightly. “Jerk,” he said and Kyuhyun frowned deeper. Five, six, seven, step.

               

“Dumb,” Kyuhyun said back, his hand now returning to Hyukjae’s waist.

               

Hyukjae pouted. “,” he said a little annoyed. Left, right, back, forward.

               

Hyukjae was waiting for another insult, already preparing his new words in his mind. But for his surprise, Kyuhyun smiled. No, he smirked. “I think everyone here knows who the  would be in this relationship.” Spin.

               

Hyukjae gasped loudly. Just what?!

               

And exactly when they returned to the original position, he landed a strong and well deserved slap in Kyuhyun’s cheek.

               

It was probably the most memorable moment of the wedding and there were pictures all around the country about that.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               

“SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as they were now sitting alone in one of the rooms of the salon, Hyukjae placing a cold soda over Kyuhyun’s now swollen cheek.

               

“I’m sorry okay? Aish! How many times do I need to apologize?!” Hyukjae exclaimed back. Of course he was at fault, but hell, why did Kyuhyun have to be so damn annoying at times?

               

“Yah!” Kyuhyun yelled when Hyukjae accidentally pushed the soda can harder than he had to and hurt Kyuhyun even more. “Aish! I’ll do it by myself!” the taller exclaimed snapping the can away from Hyukjae’s hands and placing it softly over his red cheek.

               

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry,” Hyukjae finally sighed, giving up on being friendly with Kyuhyun.

               

“You’re way too strong for a tiny boy,” Kyuhyun mumbled frowning deeply.

               

Hyukjae pouted. “I’m not tiny!” Hyukjae snorted, standing up and sitting in the couch just in front of Kyuhyun’s.

               

Kyuhyun just glared at him and Hyukjae gulped nervously. He should really stop pissing Kyuhyun off if he wanted to be alive by the next morning. There are a lot of people here, they might suspect if he kills me right now…

               

“You’re lucky all the investors like you, even my mom believed it was all for show and we actually practiced before…,” Kyuhyun mumbled, hissing in pain when he talked and it hurt to do so.

               

Hyukjae giggled nervously. “Well, at least there’s something memorable in your first wedding,” he said smiling childishly.

               

Kyuhyun just watched amused how capable was Hyukjae to talk back at him without even blinking. Did he suddenly become so weak that Hyukjae could do that so simply? “I didn’t need something memorable,” he retorted, frowning.

               

Hyukjae shrugged. “Well, there’s nothing more to do, and actually I regret nothing, you’re actually an .”

               

Kyuhyun smirked. “I thought I told you before who the  was,” he laughed softly and Hyukjae swore that was the laugh of the devil.

               

It had to be because Kyuhyun was probably the devil itself.

               

“Shut up,” Hyukjae simply said, pursing his lips in anger. He wouldn’t risk his life again if he hit the devil- wait no, Kyuhyun, again. His life was so precious and he just realized after knowing he could die in the devil’s –he meant, Kyuhyun’s- hands any day from now on until divorce.

               

Divorce. Hyukjae sighed deeply.

               

“Aren’t you supposed to be a loving and caring wife?” Kyuhyun asked fixing himself in the couch. Everyone was having fun without them anyways, they could just stay there for a few more minutes, or hours.

               

“Well, you’re supposed to be a good and faithful husband,” Hyukjae hissed and crossed his arms over his chest. “And I’m being loving and caring! I just took care of your wound!”

               

“Because you caused it idiot!” Kyuhyun exclaimed frowning deeply.

               

“That has nothing to do with being caring, and don’t call me idiot, you jerk!” Hyukjae exclaimed looking away and ignoring Kyuhyun’s protests against his thoughts.

               

Time passed and they decided to just be in silence, though Hyukjae had a huge desire to ask if Kyuhyun felt better or if it was still swollen and hurting. He bit his lower lip and prepared himself to speak when Kyuhyun stood up abruptly.

               

“I guess we should get back to the party,” Kyuhyun said leaving the now, not-so-cold soda in the table in front of them.

               

“Y-Yeah…,” Hyukjae nodded and followed Kyuhyun, ready to get introduced to dozens of strangers that would be charmed by his beauty and deep eyes.

               

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

               

“Well Hyuk, that slap was actually pretty awesome,” Siwon said as he sat down by Hyukjae’s side, just watching Kyuhyun interact with the investors.

               

“It felt awesome too,” Hyukjae said chuckling and sipping on the cup in his hands that only contained water.

               

“You know, if you’re mad you can take out all your stress over my body, you know I don’t actually mind,” Siwon whispered in Hyukjae’s ear and the smaller man blushed.

               

“S-Siwon!” Hyukjae scolded pushing the laughing man away lightly. “I’m married Siwon! ing married!” he exclaimed.

               

Siwon grinned. “Yeah, but it’s the guy over there, he doesn’t count,” he said signaling Kyuhyun with a soft nod. “Let’s just go to the room inside and make out, I bet you actually miss me,” he poked Hyukjae’s thigh.

               

Hyukjae glared at Siwon and the latter just sighed.

               

“Okay, I get it, but you will fall some of these days, I kinda miss your ,” Siwon laughed when Hyukjae started hitting his shoulders.

               

“Get your ert away from me Siwon!” Hyukjae exclaimed even when he was blushing madly.

               

“Are you talking about my wife’s  Siwon-shi?” Kyuhyun asked with a smug smirk when he arrived to the table in which Siwon and Hyukjae were sitting alone, an arrogant glass of wine in between his slender fingers.

               

Siwon smiled back. “Well, it’s pretty awesome if I might say, too bad you won’t enjoy it ever,” he answered and he smiled wider when he saw Kyuhyun’s frown form in his face. “Oh, may I have a minute with Hyukkie? I want to show him something,” he continued and Kyuhyun gripped on his glass with wine hardly. Maybe too hardly.

               

“I’m sorry Siwon-shi, but I’m afraid my wife has to stay here, by my side,” Kyuhyun said pulling the now blushing Hyukjae’s hand and making the other stand up just by his side.

               

Siwon frowned and stood up as well. “What if he wants to come with me?” he asked annoyed at Kyuhyun’s glare. It was a war declaration and he wasn’t going to lose.

               

Kyuhyun frowned even deeper. “I don’t think he wants to-”

               

“I’ll go with him Kyuhyun-shi,” Hyukjae said softly, looking down embarrassed and blushing madly.

               

Siwon smirked. “Oh look, he wants to come with ME!” he laughed and Kyuhyun could do nothing but just purse his lips in annoyance, glaring at Hyukjae who seemed pretty oblivious of the situation.

               

“Do whatever you want,” Kyuhyun said annoyed and maybe frustrated. Forget it, Kyuhyun was damn frustrated! Siwon! Hyukjae was his wife now!

               

“Oh, we will!” Siwon exclaimed smugly.

               

Kyuhyun just hissed annoyed and turned around, leaving the pair alone. Well, they could do whatever they wanted, it was just that Kyuhyun didn’t want them to be alone. Not when he knew Siwon didn’t love Hyukjae for just a simple brother or friend.

               

Kyuhyun drank all the wine in the glass and left it over one of the tables, grabbing another full one instantly and drinking it right away.

               

He’s definitely not letting this stay as it is.

                         

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

                        

A/N: Angsty + mpreg requested fic~

I think next chapter is the honey moon?

It’s going a little slow but well, I don’t want to hurry anything… xD

I’m sorry if I skipped some parts you wanted to read and such (I’m still sorry for not writing the wedding’s rehearsal). I’m happy a lot of people are reading this story! I read all your comments and it always makes me want to keep on writing! ^^ THANK YOU ALL!

and thanks to my lovely beta Seira for dealing with me! <3

I’ll do my best for you! *bows*

I love youuuuuuu~