Ch. [37]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

    
Hyukjae opened his eyes softly after he felt something soft brush against his forehead and his moved slightly, pouting because his back was hurting. “Good morning,” he heard Kyuhyun’s voice and he turned up slightly, finding Kyuhyun looking at him lovingly and hugging him tightly.
        
Hyukjae blushed immediately, looking down and only finding Kyuhyun’s chest. He blushed even deeper hiding his face in Kyuhyun’s shoulder shyly. “Oh god…,” he mumbled embarrassed.
        
Kyuhyun chuckled softly and Hyukjae’s hair gently. “Come on Hyuk, we need to take a shower and have breakfast,” he said lifting Hyukjae’s chin and pecking the smaller’s lips, his other hand still hugging Hyukjae by the waist as their bodies were still tangled with each other.
        
Hyukjae smiled shyly, leaning closer to kiss the corner of Kyuhyun’s lips softly. “Thank you,” he said offering Kyuhyun his best smile.
        
Kyuhyun smiled and sighed deeply, hugging Hyukjae even tighter. “I’ll try Hyuk…,” he said lowly. “I’ll try to become someone who deserves you,” he said and Hyukjae gasped softly.
        
“K-Kyuhyun, you-”
         
Kyuhyun kissed Hyukjae’s lips again. “I’ll do my best okay?” he asked and Hyukjae blushed lightly, smiling softly after.
        
“You better do, because I’m not easy to please Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae laughed softly, offering his sweet smile to Kyuhyun who simply nodded.
        
“Come on, I’ll prepare breakfast!” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily, sitting up carefully and helping Hyukjae to do so as well.
        
“You don’t know how to cook Kyuhyun, I’ll cook,” Hyukjae said blushing lightly as he looked around for his lost clothes. It was still weird to be completely in front of Kyuhyun. He felt still shy and insecure so he turned down, quickly reaching for his loose shirt and putting it on, confident that at least it covered his mid thighs.
        
Kyuhyun grabbed Hyukjae’s wrist as the other was about to stand up and he stood as well, facing the smaller and leaning closer to kiss the other’s lips. “Let’s just take a shower, I’ll cook,” he insisted and Hyukjae bit his lower lip before nodding slowly and looking away nervously in order to not stare intently at Kyuhyun’s body.
        
Kyuhyun smiled contented, pecking Hyukjae’s lips softly.
        
“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called as he played with his fingers and Kyuhyun hugged him by the waist from behind.
        
“Mnh?” Kyuhyun hummed resting his chin in Hyukjae’s shoulder. 
        
Hyukjae blushed. “Put on your clothes…,” he whispered flushing.
        
Kyuhyun laughed, feeling brush against Hyukjae’s through the soft fabric of the other’s shirt. “You’ve seen everything, why being shy now?” he asked and Hyukjae cleared his throat.
        
“J-Just…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “I’ll go take a shower,” he hurried himself to say, untangling Kyuhyun’s hands from his waist and stepping ahead but freezing when Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around his waist one more time.
        
“Don’t go,” Kyuhyun whispered, kissing Hyukjae’s neck gently. “Let’s just take a shower together,” he proposed, his lips going up to Hyukjae’s earlobe.
        
Hyukjae shivered and turned around. “Kyuhyun, I think you’ve been possessed…,” he said, blushing lightly because in front of him was a Kyuhyun. “I-I’ll wait for your breakfast!” he exclaimed before freeing himself and running to the door, leaving a slightly disappointed Kyuhyun behind.
       

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

    
Kyuhyun placed a plate in front of Hyukjae and the smaller man laughed softly. “I thought you would prepare breakfast…,” he said giggling as Kyuhyun sat down by his side, at the head of the table.
        
“I did,” Kyuhyun said smiling softly and Hyukjae raised an eyebrow.
        
“Pouring milk and cereal in a bowl is not preparing breakfast Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae sighed. “I’ll go cook something decent, I’m hungry…”
        
Kyuhyun sighed and ran his fingers through his still a little wet hair, grabbing Hyukjae’s wrist as soon as the other stood up and pulling him to sit in his lap.
        
“K-Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called blushing madly. “What’s gotten into you?” he asked trying to stand up but giving up when Kyuhyun wrapped his hands around his waist.
        
“Do you realize I can finally call you my wife?” Kyuhyun asked, pulling Hyukjae closer to him and kissing the smaller’s lips tenderly. “My wife…
        
Hyukjae blushed and closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss and kissing back instantly, looking away as soon as they broke apart. “I’ve been your wife ever since six months ago Kyuhyun,” he said clearing his throat. “But you’re stupid enough as to deny the fact…,” he mumbled pouting.
        
Kyuhyun smiled softly, kissing Hyukjae’s cheeks sweetly before pecking his lips. “No,” he said firmly. “You became my wife last night,” he said and Hyukjae gasped softly.
        
“Y-You’re so blunt Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae said shivering softly when he felt Kyuhyun’s hands sliding under his shirt. “W-What-?” he bit his lower lip, trying to restrain a soft moan because Kyuhyun was now kissing his neck gently. “Really Kyuhyun… I think you’re possessed…,” he admitted closing his eyes and enjoying the treatment he was receiving.
        
Kyuhyun laughed softly, going up to kiss Hyukjae’s lips deeply and slid his hand up under the other’s shirt, feeling Hyukjae shivering slightly at his touch but smiling because Hyukjae was kissing back instantly, wrapping his hands around the taller’s neck.
        
“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip, with Kyuhyun’s lips going down his neck. “We agreed on going to get lunch with dad and your parents…,” he said sighing deeply and running his fingers through Kyuhyun’s hair.
        
Kyuhyun parted away frowning softly and looking at Hyukjae. “Is today Saturday?” he asked.
        
Hyukjae giggled. “You don’t know what day you’re living in?” he asked caressing Kyuhyun’s hair softly.
        
Kyuhyun sighed. “Well, I had to go to the other side of the world to get my wife back because he got mad at me…,” he mumbled and Hyukjae pouted, hitting Kyuhyun’s chest softly.
        
“I never asked you to!” Hyukjae exclaimed standing up.
        
Kyuhyun laughed and pulled Hyukjae for another kiss. “Let’s go out to grab some breakfast,” he said with a soft smile. “And let’s go walk around the park later,” he proposed and Hyukjae simply sighed, looking at Kyuhyun and nodding softly.
       

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

    
Kyuhyun gulped as he entered Hyukjae’s father house and found his parents already sitting on the living room waiting for them. He hugged Hyukjae’s waist tightly, as if not wanting the other to go away from him and he cleared his throat when he caught his father glaring at him.
        
“I think he’s still mad Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae whispered as they walked towards the others.
        
“You think?” Kyuhyun asked sarcastically, tightening his hold on Hyukjae as both of them walked nervously and smiled when they reached the living room.
        
Everyone greeted each other and Kyuhyun had to lower his gaze as soon as he was in front of his father. Hankyung was almost killing him with his eyes and he remembered how dangerous the other could be.
        
“You’re feeling nervous don’t you?” Hyukjae asked as they walked to the table, leaning closer to Kyuhyun with their hands holding each other. “As if you want to run away from his eyes…,” he said with a soft smile.
        
Kyuhyun turned towards Hyukjae and raised an eyebrow, as if asking how he knew. “Am I that obvious?” he asked and Hyukjae giggled.
        
“That’s how I feel when you glare at me,” Hyukjae admitted and Kyuhyun stopped his movements, making Hyukjae stop as well and look at the taller with a worried expression. “Is there something wrong?” he asked concerned, his free hand going up to caress Kyuhyun’s cheek.
        
Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae’s eyes and leaned closer to kiss the other’s lips softly. “You must have suffered a lot having me by your side…,” he said honestly.
        
I still am. Hyukjae looked away and Kyuhyun couldn’t ignore the fact that there was something like sadness in the other’s eyes. “Well,” he trailed off. “I guess I grew used to it…,” he mumbled. “Everyone is waiting Kyuhyun,” he said suddenly serious, dragging Kyuhyun to the table without any other word. 
        
Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae from time to time, finally admitting to himself that he did nothing else than making the other hurt every time he did something. Am I still hurting you? He felt pained only thinking about it. Do you still not believe me?
        
They walked to the table silently and Hyukjae went to play with his father, laughing along their jokes and kissing the old man’s cheek from time to time while Kyuhyun only stared at him with a sweet, dreamy smile.
        
“What is that Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked raising her eyebrow.
        
Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow too and looked at his mother. “What is what?” he asked back confused, feeling the room getting silent suddenly.
        
“In your fork,” Heechul signaled and Kyuhyun turned down, sighing deeply and glancing at Hyukjae before answering. 

“Broccoli,” Kyuhyun said with a childish frown in his face.
        
Heechul gasped. “Oh my god you know what it is and you’re eating it?!” she exclaimed loudly. “Are you going to die or something?!” she asked alarmed.
        
Kyuhyun cleared his throat awkwardly, glaring at Hyukjae because the other was giggling softly by his side. “He promised me he would eat vegetables, always,” Hyukjae grinned, reaching his hand to squeeze Kyuhyun’s knee under the table, as if wanting to give some support.
        
“And I’m not happy about that,” Kyuhyun said, but his hand went to grab Hyukjae’s and squeeze it lightly, liking their intimate and simple gesture.
        
Hyukjae blushed lightly and smiled sweetly before turning to Kyuhyun’s parents who seemed quite impressed.
        
“How did you do it?!” Heechul exclaimed. “I tried to make him eat vegetables my entire life and nothing worked!”
        
Hyukjae giggled again and turned to Kyuhyun. “I cried,” he admitted and Kyuhyun threw him a glare. A glare that became a soft smile when Hyukjae interlaced their fingers together and squeezed his hand.
        
“I tried that too but it never worked…,” Heechul said pouting lightly. “I guess it’s because you’re special…,” she mumbled sighing deeply before a devilish smirk appeared in her pretty face. “So tell me guys~ When am I going to be a grandmother?” she asked and Kyuhyun coughed awkwardly, Hyukjae blushed, Hyukjae’s father cleared his throat and Hankyung smiled.
        
“I... We…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip, looking down and smiling because he truly would like to have a son or daughter with Kyuhyun.
        
“We haven’t talked about that,” Kyuhyun said squeezing Hyukjae’s hand. “But I can say I’m willing to,” he whispered so only Hyukjae could hear, smiling sweetly at the other.
        
Hyukjae turned up to Kyuhyun and smiled, how wonderful would it be for them to have a child? But what if it grows up with a divorced mother? The smile faded away and Kyuhyun frowned deeply. The taller opened his mouth to ask what was wrong when he was interrupted by a squeal.
        
“You guys better talk about it soon! What else! Go and make babies right now!” Heechul exclaimed happily, clapping her hands excitedly.
        
Hankyung had to calm his wife down while Hyukjae looked down, continuing his food and letting go of Kyuhyun’s hand.
        
Kyuhyun gasped softly and quickly grabbed Hyukjae’s hand again, not wanting the other to let go so easily. He looked at his wife worriedly. What was wrong? He did say he would try, he was going to be become someone Hyukjae could love with no fear of getting hurt. But why did Kyuhyun think he wasn’t getting what he wished? “Hyukjae,” he called softly, not minding Hyukjae’s father eating comfortably and his father calming his hyper mother. “Hyuk,” he called again when there was no response from the smaller.
        
It was afternoon when they left, Kyuhyun opening the door for Hyukjae with the smaller still unusually quiet.
        
Kyuhyun drove off but he couldn’t stand the deafening silence anymore, it was almost killing him and he decided to pull over by the side of the road, looking at Hyukjae serious. “Now you can tell me, what’s wrong?” he asked taking Hyukjae’s hand and kissing it softly.
        
Hyukjae smiled softly and looked at Kyuhyun. “Do you really want to have children?” he asked lowly, almost in a whisper.
        
Kyuhyun felt nervousness grow in his body. Didn’t Hyukjae want to have his children? What if Hyukjae didn’t want to have a family with him and preferred to be all by himself? “I would love to,” he admitted. “But I will understand if you don’t-”
        
And in that moment, Kyuhyun swore the kiss Hyukjae gave him for him to shut up was the most delicious thing he had ever had. He kissed back and they parted away after a few seconds, Hyukjae dedicating him a soft, sweet smile. “Let’s go home,” the smaller said, grinning happily.
        
Kyuhyun smiled and pecked Hyukjae’s cheek softly. “Let’s go home,” he repeated driving off again.
       

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                 
A/N: I'm so sorry for not replying to your lovely comments guys, I'll do my best from now on and I'll reply to each one of you. ^^
wait for me neh? and also I'm sorry for the late update ^^'
enjoy and I love you alll!!!! /grins/