Ch. [06]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                            

Hyukjae smiled to himself as his eyes traveled around, watching the place carefully and waiting for the time to come. He started humming a song as soon as he got bored and he walked around the place, looking at his watch from time to time so he wouldn’t get late.

                            

Finally it was announced and Hyukjae ran to the door, dodging people that was on his way and his smile went bigger as he started watching the people going out. “SIWONNIE!” he yelled running towards the said man with a big, happy smile in his lips.

                            

Siwon had barely the time to process his own name as Hyukjae jumped to him, hugging him like a koala, wrapping his legs around Siwon’s waist and his arms over his shoulders. “Hey Hyukkie,” Siwon greeted back with a warm smile.

                            

“Ah Siwonnie~ I missed you!” Hyukjae whined hugging Siwon even tighter.

                            

Siwon laughed softly. “I know,” he said playfully. “Let’s save the formalities for later and let’s go make out in the bathroom,” he smiled widely and Hyukjae smiled as well.

                            

“I’m engaged Siwon,” Hyukjae laughed softly, not even thinking on going down from Siwon’s body.

                            

Siwon pouted. “So what?” he said half whining. “Yah Hyukkie! Get down! I can’t pull my suitcase and carry you at the same time!” he pouted even harder.

                            

“You’re a strong man Siwon, I know you can do it,” Hyukjae said gluing himself to Siwon’s body, not minding what the giggling people around them said. “Let’s go that way!” Hyukjae commanded pointing his finger childish towards one of the exits of the airport.

                            

Siwon sighed and rolled his eyes, one of his hands around Hyukjae’s waist to secure him and the other one pulling the huge suitcase he brought to Korea. “You’re heavier Hyuk, you need to lose some weight,” Siwon commented playfully as he walked.

                            

Hyukjae frowned and bit Siwon’s shoulder.

                            

“Ouch!” Siwon exclaimed exaggerating. “Wait until we’re in a private place Hyukkie! People are watching!”

                            

Hyukjae rolled his eyes and sighed. “There,” he pointed at a black car parked outside.

                            

Finally they were inside, Siwon’s things on the back and they both sitting side by side. “So Hyukkie, tell me, how’s your soon-to-be-husband?” he asked closing his eyes and relaxing his body after a tiring and long flight.

                            

Hyukjae sighed deeply. “Well…,” he trailed off not really knowing how to describe Kyuhyun. “He has sharp eyes,” was the only thing he could think about at that time.

                            

Siwon laughed. “Yeah, that I know,” he said mockingly. “You have been pestering me ever since you met him about that.”

                            

Hyukjae pouted. “Then why asking?” he said crossing his arms over his chest.

                            

Siwon opened his eyes and smiled softly at the sulking Hyukjae, he leaned closer and pecked the pout away, successfully making Hyukjae blush furiously. “Yah Siwon! I’m engaged!” he exclaimed covering his lips later with his hands.

                            

Siwon laughed at Hyukjae and the other frowned at him. “Yah Hyukkie, you’re too cute to resist, be careful or that Kyuhyun boy will you once you’re off guard,” he commented loving how Hyukjae opened his eyes widely.

                            

“I… me… he… aish!” Hyukjae pursed his lips in frustration. “I bet he doesn’t know anything but my name, and he has a hot girlfriend also… there’s no need for him to me…,” he reasoned it out.

                            

“Then I will,” Siwon nodded in agreement to his own comment.

                            

“As if I would let you be close to me for the next week,” Hyukjae smiled in victory when Siwon opened his eyes and looked at him with the I-can’t-believe-you face.

                            

“Yah~ Hyukkie~” Siwon whined pouting lightly and putting his best-almost-non-existing puppy eyes.

                            

Hyukjae laughed again and shook his head.

                            

It was a fun trip, Hyukjae thought when they arrived to their mansion where his father was waiting for them. “Oh! Siwon-shi! It’s been a long time!” he greeted as soon as he saw Siwon approaching.

                            

“Mr. Lee!” Siwon smiled brightly. “It’s the very first time I meet you here in Korea, I must say your house is very impressive,” he complimented as they shook hands and hugged each other.

                            

“Thank you,” Hyukjae’s father laughed softly. “It’s good to see you, you must be tired so I’ll let Hyukjae you to your room with nothing else, if you’re hungry you can come down anytime you wish, this is now your house as well,” he said softly.

                            

“Thanks sir,” Siwon said politely. “Hyuk! Take me to my room!” he yelled childish as Hyukjae rolled his eyes and his father laughed at their strong friendship.

                            

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                            

“How much will you stay here?” Hyukjae asked when Siwon threw himself to the soft bed, spreading his arms and legs and closing his tired eyes, him sitting on the edge of the bed.

                            

Siwon opened his eyes and smiled at Hyukjae. “How much do you want me to stay?” he asked winking an eye to Hyukjae who just laughed.

                             

“I wish you could stay here all the time,” Hyukjae sighed standing up and picking Siwon’s forgotten suitcase, opening in the floor to start fixing the clothes in the closet.

                            

Siwon sat down on the bed to look at Hyukjae. “Then I’ll stay here all the time,” he said with a soft smile. “Though I’m not sure if I will be able to see you with another man,” he said and Hyukjae blushed at how serious he sounded.

                            

“It will be just for a few months Siwonnie~ so deal with it,” Hyukjae sang already placing the shirts and underwear in the drawers. “Also, it’s not like we will be like a married couple, I can assure you that we won’t even see each other…,” he sighed again, smiling for himself when the drawers were completely neat and pursing his lips at the realization that Siwon wouldn’t maintain them that way.

                            

“Still…,” Siwon said pouting and following Hyukjae’s every move. “I want to meet him before the wedding!” he exclaimed and Hyukjae raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

                            

“Are you serious?” Hyukjae asked taking out the other stuff Siwon brought, not too much because probably he would buy lots of clothes there. “I try to encounter him as less as possible, he’s scary…,” he shivered at the thought of being with Kyuhyun again and the taller staring at him as he used to.

                            

“But I want to know how is he…,” Siwon whined. “What if he’s a psycho?!”

                            

Hyukjae threw one of Siwon’s shirts towards him. “Shut up Siwon, it’s not like that, he’s a normal, scary, but normal, man. So just be supportive okay?” he said pouting lightly because he was starting to feel nervous about his wedding the next week.

                            

Siwon sighed. “Fine…,” he hissed watching how Hyukjae was finishing unpacking all his stuff. “So how will it be?” he finally asked. “I mean… will you two live together and such?”

                             

Hyukjae sighed and smiled for himself when he saw the closet neatly organized. “I think so,” he said turning towards Siwon. “But we don’t have a house so I guess Heechul-Umma will call anytime to look for one…,” he pursed his lips in concentration. “Now that I think about it… there are a lot of things I must do this week…”

                            

“Like what?” Siwon asked curious, supporting his head with his arm over the bed.

                            

“Well… the tuxedo, the meals, the music, the decoration, the flowers, the guests, which I don’t know why they need me since my only guest is you, the gift list…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip, he hadn’t even think about how he was going to be so stressed out. “Maybe I should use you like my chauffeur…,” he mumbled looking at Siwon who raised an eyebrow at him.

                            

“I don’t have a driver’s license here Hyuk…,” Siwon said, actually minding about the illegal stuff and Hyukjae snorted.

                            

“Whatever…,” Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Rest well, I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning,” he said going towards the door.

                            

“Hyukkie…,” Siwon called childish and Hyukjae turned to look at him only to smile when Siwon was opening his arms for him. “Sleep with me,” he whined and Hyukjae said nothing as he walked to the bed and fixed himself in Siwon’s embrace. “It’s been a long time since I hugged you like this,” Siwon murmured in Hyukjae’s ears, wrapping his hands tightly around Hyukjae’s waist.

                            

Hyukjae closed his eyes, his back against Siwon’s chest. “I guess so,” he said and they both hummed before sleeping out or tiredness.

                      

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                             

“I don’t think it’s necessary to hurry up so much with the house Mother,” Kyuhyun said frowning lightly at the catalogue of expensive houses in front of them.

                            

“What are you talking about?” Heechul frowned back. “A married couple needs its own privacy!”

                            

“I think buying a house is a little special Umma, we should do it by ourselves in the future while we’re more relaxed right?” Hyukjae defended, now scolding himself of waking up and going to the Cho’s mansion because they had to choose the house they would live in.

                            

Kyuhyun seemed to openly dislike the idea of them two living in the same building. Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun, clearly, he wasn’t pleased and probably, just probably, if they were going to be left alone, Kyuhyun would end up killing him for being so useless at those kind of situations and hide his body in that horribly huge mansion of his. Not even the maids would find me until there’s nothing more than bones. He shivered at the thought. No, Hyukjae wanted to die after living happily and not assassinated by his husband.

                            

“Then you two choose!” Heechul squealed happily. “It will be the first decision you will take as a couple!”

                            

“It’s not as easy mother!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and Hyukjae shivered. If Kyuhyun talked like that to his own mother, how was he going to be towards Hyukjae since he practically hated him?

                            

Hyukjae gulped. It was definitely not going to be good.

                            

“Shut up Kyuhyun, if you don’t I will, final,” Heechul frowned.

                            

Ah, now Hyukjae knows where Kyuhyun got that poisonous voice from. And the frown… and the stare… Hyukjae gulped. What kind of family was that? Why couldn’t Kyuhyun resemble his father better? Calm and smiley all the time… and why did Hyukjae have to be at the receiving end of that now furious glare from Kyuhyun.

                            

Lucky him, because Kyuhyun glared back at his mother and they started a silent war. Hyukjae wondered if he should run away, because at any moment that content rage had to go out and he was there, all vulnerable and weak, trying to calm himself even if he wasn’t the one in between.

                            

“Then why calling me if you’re doing it anyways?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae widened his eyes. How could Kyuhyun talk like that to his own mother? How can he even talk like that to someone who was even scarier than him? Wait, was Heechul scarier? Now Hyukjae had no idea.

                            

“I tried to be considerate Kyuhyun, but I guess it won’t do,” Heechul narrowed her eyes, clenching on the piece of paper he was holding at the moment. “I don’t care if you got things to do brat, you will take Hyukjae into your car, drive towards these ten houses and choose one,” Heechul ordered almost throwing a small binder to Kyuhyun’s chest, her son frowning deeply. “And if I ever realize that you didn’t, and I will always do, then forget about me allowing you to enter this house again in your whole life you bastard,” sure Heechul’s words were harsh, but the smirk in her face told Hyukjae that she was damn serious and that he, himself, had to be careful. “Hyukkie baby, please just stand this idiot here, he’s stupid but sometimes he’s nice and smart,” Heechul said and Hyukjae smiled nervously at the sweet tone.

                            

“S-Sure…,” Hyukjae gulped, feeling his body shiver when Heechul pated his shoulder.

                            

“We’re leaving then,” Kyuhyun suddenly announced taking Hyukjae’s wrist rather harsh and pulling him away. “Take your menopause medicine, crazy woman,” he yelled not even looking back and ignoring completely the screams full of curses from his own mother.

                                   

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


           
A/N: Requested mpreg + super angsty fic!

enjoy! ^^

Comment a lot!

Love you all!