Ch. [42]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                 
“I’m so tired…,” Hyukjae whined leaning against Kyuhyun’s body, walking lazily as Kyuhyun held him firmly by the waist, both smiling at the people that watched them walk into the huge room where the party was.
                  
“Sorry Hyuk, but we skipped last night’s party, we couldn’t miss this one,” Kyuhyun said kissing Hyukjae’s temple gently.
                  
Hyukjae turned towards Kyuhyun and sighed. “It was your fault,” he said and immediately blushed because one, he didn’t notice everyone saw their intimate moment and two, because he remembered how they made love all night long the last day.
                  
Kyuhyun chuckles and leaned down teasingly. “And I could do that today also,” he whispered in Hyukjae’s ear. 
                  
Hyukjae blushed deeply, hitting Kyuhyun’s chest lightly and looking away. “Just go and make business Kyuhyun,” he said and pushed Kyuhyun away slightly.
                  
Kyuhyun laughed softly and took Hyukjae’s hand. “I won’t let you go Hyuk,” he said pulling him towards his body. “We both know what happens if you’re left alone,” he chuckled and Hyukjae pouted.
                  
“I’m not a baby Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun chuckled.
                  
“But you’re my wife, and that alone is enough for you to be with me all the time,” Kyuhyun said and he didn’t mind everyone’s eyes on them as he leaned closer and pecked Hyukjae’s lips.
                  
“Oh my god Kyuhyun, control yourself!” Hyukjae hissed looking everyone’s eyes on them. “Oh lord…,” he hid his face against Kyuhyun’s chest in a failed attempt to hide himself from them. He could hear the giggles coming from the ones close to them and he sighed when he felt Kyuhyun hugging him again by the waist. “Kyuhyun, this is so embarrassing, let’s go somewhere else…,” he mumbled and he wanted to punch Kyuhyun when the later simply chuckled and kissed his hair.
                   
It was after a few minutes that they were in the bathroom and Hyukjae was inevitably pushed against the wall with Kyuhyun kissing him deeply and roaming his hands around his body. “Hyuk…,” he called kissing Hyukjae’s neck.
                  
Hyukjae bit his lower lip and after gathering all his might, he pushed Kyuhyun away softly, blushing and panting lightly. “We’re in a party Kyuhyun, we can’t do this here…,” he whispered and cupped Kyuhyun’s cheeks.
                  
Kyuhyun sighed. “Well, at least I tried…,” he said and pecked Hyukjae’s lips one more time before fixing Hyukjae’s hair and going out.
                  
Hyukjae took Kyuhyun’s hand and squeezed it softly, winking at the taller and blushing after because he knew his message was received when Kyuhyun grinned widely.
                  
After almost an hour, Kyuhyun was dragged away and Hyukjae was sitting on a table talking to all the men’s wives. “You’re too young~,” an old woman giggled and Hyukjae smiled.
                   
“Thanks,” Hyukjae said nodding his head and turning to another boy by his side, apparently he got married just some weeks ago. “I don’t think we’ve met each other before, I’m Hyukjae,” Hyukjae offered his hand and the man looked at it before snorting.
                  
“It’s obvious that I know who you are,” the boy said but shook hands anyways. “I’m Mir.”
                  
Hyukjae smiled awkwardly and nodded, releasing his hand from the handshake and clearing his throat, not knowing what else to say and stealing a glance at Kyuhyun who was laughing with the men, probably sealing a business. He blushed lightly when Kyuhyun discovered him looking at him and winked towards his place.
                  
Hyukjae looked down embarrassed because he got caught so easily. He started playing with forks as he heard everyone’s giggles by his side. “I can’t believe Kyuhyun married you,” Mir said frowning deeply and staring at him.
                  
Hyukjae turned up and pursed his lips in annoyance. “Well, you can say I was the best option,” he said slightly mad at the comment. Of course he knew it was already surprising for Kyuhyun to have married him, he reminds that himself every morning. And still, he feels annoyed because hell, he was trying his best to be someone perfect for Kyuhyun, people should know that.
                  
Mir laughed. “The best?” he asked mocking. “Are you sure?” he asked again, making Hyukjae sigh deeply and breathe in and out to calm himself.
                  
“Of course I’m sure, everyone is,” Hyukjae defended himself and he hated how everyone in the table stayed quiet only to hear them bicker.
                  
“Well, that’s probably because I wasn’t with him anymore, didn’t you know? Kyuhyun and I used to date before,” Mir sang winking an eye to Hyukjae and the latter pursed his lips tightly, clenching his fists because damn, everyone knew that kind of information was useless. “He was so in love with me,” Mir sang again, looking at Hyukjae as if he were just a simple commoner.
                  
“Not so in love I see, since you didn’t get him to marry you,” Hyukjae said. “I just met him once and it was enough for him to chose me,” he smirked.
                  
Mir gasped and pursed his lips tightly, looking at Hyukjae offended. “Well, I was the one deciding to end things of course, he was crazy for me, I can’t take such childish men,” he said arrogantly. “I’m surprised you don’t know about me, he used to know nothing more than my name…”
                  
Hyukjae faked a polite smile, not wanting to create a scandal there. “Well, I might have heard about you,” he said softly and he saw how Mir’s eyes glowed. “We talk about useless stuff when we walk around,” he said and he couldn’t help himself but smile at the small victory when he saw Mir’s offended face.
                  
“Did you just insinuate that I was ‘useless stuff’?!” Mir yelled outraged, standing up from his chair offended. “How dare you?!”
                  
Hyukjae stayed sitting. “Would you prefer ‘insignificant’ then?” he asked and he was slightly surprised when Mir smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.
                  
“I see, so you think you’re great? It’s obvious that it’s not like that, you’re perfect for him, such a weak man he is,” Mir said raising an eyebrow almost defying.
                  
Hyukjae frowned. “What?” he asked standing up as well, hearing the whispers of the persons listening to their bickering and the laughs of those completely out of it.
                  
Mir chuckled. “Well, one… Hyukjae for one slow, stupid and weak Kyuhyun. The perfect match!”
                  
Hyukjae gasped. “What did you just said about my husband?!” he asked frowning deeply and clenching his fists in anger.
                  
“Are you deaf?” Mir asked frowning as well. “I said your husband is slow, stupid, weak, pathetic, everything bad,” he said and Hyukjae’s blood boiled.
                  
“You take that back,” Hyukjae threatened furious. 
                  
Mir smirked. “Why if it’s the truth?”
                  
“I can stand you to insult me but definitely not my husband,” Hyukjae said stepping forward. “Take your words back!”
                  
Mir stomped his feet and also stepped forward. “No!” he yelled determined.
                   
Hyukjae wasn’t going to stand it anymore.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                 
Kyuhyun laughed at some lame joke one of the most powerful businessman told. They were just chatting comfortably, already agreeing on the date the contract would be signed. He flinched slightly when he heard a loud yell followed by tons of them.
                   
Kyuhyun turned around and gasped as he saw Hyukjae fighting, literally, against another man on the floor. Kyuhyun didn’t know if it was right to feel slightly proud that Hyukjae was the one winning. He ran towards the commotion and was ready to separate them when he heard someone asked what happened and he was curious enough as to stop and listen carefully. 
                  
“Mir-shi was bad mouthing Kyuhyun-shi so Hyukjae-shi got really mad and they started fighting,” was the explanation. An idiotic and stupid smile was formed in Kyuhyun’s lips, he was pleased to know that Hyukjae was fighting for him, his husband. He giggled mentally, how perfect it was for Hyukjae to be defending him like that?
                  
But then, he saw his business partner, Mir’s husband, throw Hyukjae away and he saw how his wife flinched when he reached the cold floor.
                  
Kyuhyun’s blood boiled, it was outrageous to do so at his wife! What was the man thinking?! Hyukjae was worth everything and he was treating him differently. He frowned deeply, fists clenching into balls as he walked to the man that was cooing over his wife. He turned the man around by the shoulders and landed the hardest of his punches into his face. “Don’t touch my wife, ever,” he threatened as he saw how the man stumbled back after the alarmed cries of everyone in the room now watching the scandalous scene.
                  
Hyukjae gasped as he saw Kyuhyun and he stood up from the floor, flinching as he saw how Kyuhyun attacked once again the man who pushed him away.
                  
“What the hell is wrong with you Kyuhyun-shi?!” the man asked and Kyuhyun stepped ahead, making the other frown even deeper.
                  
“Who do you think you are to push my wife like that?! You have no right to even touch him!” Kyuhyun exclaimed angrily, grabbing the other’s collar and throwing one more punch to his face.
                  
Hyukjae ran to where Kyuhyun was, determined on taking him away until he heard Mir’s voice again. “So savage! Someone take that beast away from my husband!” he yelled girly and Hyukjae frowned again. Who was he calling beast?!
                  
It didn’t take more than one minute for the whole room to be a total chaos, with two marriages fighting against each other trying to defend their respective partners.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                 
Hyukjae’s father sighed as he massaged his temple and closed his eyes, tired already. 
                  
“It’s been since Kyuhyun was in high school that I don’t go to pick him up at the police station…,” Hankyung said chuckling and focusing on the road.
                  
Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk cleared their throats, giggling softly when they looked at each other, completely ignoring the fact that their parents were on the front seats looking at them.
                  
Kyuhyun slid his hand around Hyukjae’s waist and pecked his lips softly. They had scratches everywhere, their hair was a mess and their clothes were almost ripped apart. Hyukjae smiled and kissed the corner of Kyuhyun’s broken lips, caressing the other’s cheek lovingly as he cuddled against him in the back seat of Hankyung’s car.
                  
“I can’t believe what just happened,” Hyukjae’s father shook his head in disbelief. “I’m not surprised of Hyukjae since he’s extremely impulsive, but Kyuhyun-shi, I thought you would be the one controlling him…,” he sighed deeply.
                  
Kyuhyun groaned annoyed. “He pushed him!” he exclaimed in his defense.
                  
“And he insulted him!” Hyukjae added, pouting lightly and taking Kyuhyun’s hand, intertwining their fingers together.
                  
“That doesn’t mean you can break his nose Hyukjae!” Hyukjae’s father exclaimed. “Now he’ll have to have reconstructive surgery!”
                  
Hyukjae snorted. “He’s used to it dad, I bet he spends his days in a hospital bed!” he exclaimed. “I’m just making him a favor, his nose was horrible…,” he pouted.
                  
Kyuhyun laughed softly but flinched at his broken lip. He smiled as Hyukjae quickly kissed the pain away and he leaned down again to peck Hyukjae’s temple lovingly.
                  
“You guys are impossible…,” Hyukjae’s father said but he still smiled, looking at his only son being pampered by Kyuhyun by his side. “As soon as we take you both home, just shower yourselves and treat your wounds before they get infected, we’re lucky they won’t sue us for this.”
                  
“Because they started,” Hyukjae said and Kyuhyun nodded in agreement, playing with Hyukjae’s fingers gently. 
                  
“And they need the contract to save their company,” Kyuhyun said taking Hyukjae’s hand up and kissing his fingers lovingly.
                  
Hyukjae giggled and dared himself to lean forward and kiss Kyuhyun’s lips gently, smiling when Kyuhyun tightened his grip on his waist and blushing lightly when they parted away.
                  
Hankyung looked at the couple by the mirror, smiling at how they kissed each other’s cheeks lovingly and he knew, that maybe both of them weren’t completely conscious of how much they loved each other already.
                 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                       
A/N: To all Mir fans, I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to bash him or anything, it’s just a role neh? ^^’ /bows/

ahhh! and did you see it?!!? Unnie is writing again! asdfghjkl!!!! >.<

here: The Heart's Anatomy.