Ch. [22]

In My Arms

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                    

Kyuhyun looked at his watch impatiently, walking side to side of the living room with nervous steps. It was already past midday and Hyukjae was still out. The worst thing was that he didn’t have his phone to track Hyukjae’s and now he didn’t have an idea of how to find him without the other yelling at him for being a bad husband.

                    

Hyukjae walked through the streets and he stopped when he suddenly was in front of three big guys. “Hello there pretty,” one of them said with a smirk.

                    

Hyukjae stepped back nervously. “Umm…. H-Hello…,” he said gulping.

                    

Another one of the guys stepped forwards and lifted Hyukjae’s chin up. “You’re really beautiful,” he said. “Why don’t you come to us and have fun together?” he asked and Hyukjae gasped.

                    

“Have fun?” Hyukjae asked innocently.

                    

The third man nodded. “You’ll have quite a lot with us,” he said laughing. “Why don’t you come and discover it all by yourself?”

                    

Hyukjae smiled. “Sure,” he said and the three men quickly dragged him away.

                    

“, , !” Kyuhyun exclaimed running his fingers through his hair in frustration. He definitely didn’t want Hyukjae to be taken away by that kind of men. “, he always attracts violent people,” he cursed imagining different scenarios of Hyukjae and some other bad men.

                    

He ran to his studio and took out a small notebook, looking for Hyukjae’s phone number and smiling when he finally found it. He quickly called him by the phone in his studio and he thought every second without Hyukjae answering was hell.

                    

“Hello?” Hyukjae answered.

                    

“Yah Hyukjae! Where are you?!” Kyuhyun asked nervously.

                    

There were some seconds of silence. “In a park,” Hyukjae answered. “I just met some new friends and we’re having fun…”

                    

! Kyuhyun panicked. “What park?! Don’t move from there and don’t drink anything they give to you!” he exclaimed serious. “I’m on my way!”

                    

“I don’t think they-”

                    

“Which park are you?” Kyuhyun asked quickly. “It’s the one just three blocks away right? Don’t move even an inch! I’ll go get you!”

                    

And even before Hyukjae had the chance to speak, Kyuhyun hung up and ran to the park as fast as he could.

            

Kyuhyun panted heavily trying to catch his breath as he scanned the place in the search of a certain man. He finally spotted Hyukjae kneeling down by a bench’s side, as if covering his body so no one would see him. He ran to were the other was and quickly leaned down worried. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” he asked lifting Hyukjae’s face to inspect it carefully.

         

Hyukjae blushed. “W-What?” he asked shyly as he froze in his spot. “N-No… I mean… I’m fine… what are you doing here?”

         

Kyuhyun frowned. “I came to find you of course!” he exclaimed. “Otherwise you will meet trouble.”

         

Hyukjae pouted. “I can take care of myself…,” he mumbled looking away, still squatting. He suddenly turned to a noise and pulled Kyuhyun down at the same distance from him, their faces just inches away.

         

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun whispered, feeling the fear invading his whole being because now it was obvious they were hiding.

         

“Shut up Kyuhyun! They’ll find us!” Hyukjae whispered.

          

“1, 2, 3, for Hyukjae hyung!” a soft voice was heard and Hyukjae pouted, standing up.

         

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow confused and looked at Hyukjae for an explanation, standing up as well. “Look Kyuhyun, I was found because of you!” Hyukjae exclaimed pouting and crossing his arms over his chest childish.

         

Kyuhyun sighed deeply when he finally caught the situation. “Are those your new friends?” he asked when he saw the bunch of kids running and hiding and seeking. He was definitely feeling stupid.

         

Hyukjae nodded. “Yes, and now you must take responsibility for what you have done,” he said grinning widely and taking Kyuhyun’s hand to drag him to where everyone was. “Everyone!” he called for everyone’s attention. “This is my husband Kyuhyun, he will play with us as well,” he said and everyone yelled excited.

         

Kyuhyun smiled at Hyukjae sweetly, all his panic and concerns were erased as soon as Hyukjae said the word ‘husband’ in front of someone who wasn’t an investor or a client.

         

“It’s my turn to seek! Go hide!” a child exclaimed and everyone started running as he started counting.

         

Hyukjae pulled Kyuhyun’s hand. “Let’s go Kyuhyun!” he said with a bright smile and they started running together, hand in hand, to a safe hidden spot.

                    

Hyukjae hid himself behind a huge tree and pulled Kyuhyun closer to him until their bodies were crashing together, chest to chest, he looked around nervously, afraid of someone seeing where their hidden spot was and he smiled relieved when he noticed no one saw them.

                    

Kyuhyun gulped hardly when he felt Hyukjae’s slim figure just between him and the tree, he smiled at how cute Hyukjae seemed looking at the sides, their hands still clasped together. “Hyukjae…,” he whispered to catch the other’s attention and he smiled wider when Hyukjae suddenly turned red from embarrassment at their proximity.

                    

“K-Kyuhyun… W-What-”

                    

Kyuhyun didn’t back away, instead he stayed there still, pressing Hyukjae’s body with his and squeezing the other’s hand softly. His free hand traveled up to caress Hyukjae’s red cheek and he didn’t think twice before leaning down to capture Hyukjae’s pink lips.

                     

It was as if everything stopped. Hyukjae tensed up and froze for a few seconds before giving up and closing his eyes, simply enjoying Kyuhyun’s lips over his and relaxing his body.

                    

Kyuhyun moved his lips softly, gaining courage when Hyukjae kissed back slowly. His hand that was caressing Hyukjae’s cheek went down to hold the other by the waist, resting his hand there, where it belonged.

                    

They parted away after almost a minute, looking at each other’s eyes and smiling softly before both closed their eyes for a new kiss.

                    

Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae even closer by the waist, he didn’t know Hyukjae’s lips could be that addictive, but he wasn’t complaining either.

                    

They parted away again and looked at each other, suddenly laughing softly and not letting go of their hands, Kyuhyun’s other hand resting comfortably in Hyukjae’s waist. “Shh… they’ll find us…,” Hyukjae hushed with one of his fingers over his pink and now slightly swollen lips.

                    

Kyuhyun simply nodded and they laughed softly again, not even knowing why. Hyukjae hit Kyuhyun’s chest softly in a scolding manner. “Yah! I didn’t deserve that!” Kyuhyun hissed so they wouldn’t get caught.

                    

“Yes you did,” Hyukjae said smiling warmly.

                    

Kyuhyun sighed. “Yeah… probably…,” he said chuckling. “Can we go home after this?” he asked after a few seconds of silence.

                    

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun and nodded slowly.

                    

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                    

“Here!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he opened the door of their house and entered the dinner room, showing the table already prepared with different kind of dishes. “I cooked for you as an apology, now we can have lunch together,” he said pulling Hyukjae by the hand to his chair and only letting him go to pull it, just like the gentleman he was.

                    

“Kyuhyun…,” Hyukjae called with a raised eyebrow.

                    

“Yes?” Kyuhyun asked sitting in front of him.

                    

Hyukjae chuckled. “You didn’t cook this, you just heated up the food in the fridge that I had cooked before,” he said laughing softly.

                    

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Believe me, you must feel happy I already did this much,” he said and Hyukjae nodded, indeed, just spending time together was already a rare occasion. “Now eat, I bet you’re hungry,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae nodded again.

                     

After eating, Hyukjae ended up sleeping in the couch from tiredness, he didn’t sleep the whole night and on top of that, he had gone to play with kids in the park.

                    

Kyuhyun smiled at the sleeping figure and lifted him up to take him to his bed. It was the least he could do for being such a failed husband.

                    

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

                    

Hyukjae woke up when it was already evening and he yawned stretching his body. He giggled remembering what happened before and his fingertips automatically traveled up to meet his lips, feeling the soft sensation of a kiss. “It’s already inevitable by now…,” he said to himself, sighing deeply.

                     

Hyukjae stood up and went to the kitchen, Kyuhyun had unexpectedly, cleaned up everything. He started cooking his dinner, because he was always hungry.

                    

The door of the house opened and Hyukjae didn’t mind in going to receive Kyuhyun. “I thought you wouldn’t cook anymore,” he heard Kyuhyun’s voice and he turned to see the other resting against the door’s frame.

                    

“Correction,” Hyukjae said focusing on his cooking. “I said I wouldn’t cook for you, I’m just preparing my share,” he said and he loved how his fried chicken was looking.

                    

“You can’t do that!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. “I’m hungry, you’re my wife, you must attend to me!” he reasoned it out and Hyukjae glared at him

                     

“I will be a wife when you become a husband Kyuhyun,” Hyukjae said and turned off the stove when he realized his food was finally done. He prepared his plate and went past Kyuhyun towards the living room to watch some TV while eating.

                     

“Did you really just do your share?” Kyuhyun asked and Hyukjae wanted to laugh at the slight tint of disappointment in Kyuhyun’s voice.

                    

Hyukjae nodded. “I’ve been eating all by myself every day, just go and have dinner with your girlfriend or with your beloved clients,” he laughed.

                    

Kyuhyun sighed deeply. “Fine, I ate already anyways,” he said rolling his eyes. “I’ll go out for a while,” he then announced carefully. “I’ll go get my phone back…”

                     

Hyukjae’s smile turned bitter. “Then you better take clean clothes with you…,” he said in a bitter tone. “So you don’t have to come back in the morning just to change them.”

                    

Kyuhyun wanted to retort and tell Hyukjae that he was going to be a little more responsible from now on and to at least try to be a husband, not a good one, but simply a husband.

                    

Hyukjae said nothing after that, not even when Kyuhyun announced he was leaving, or when he asked him to go to that park to play again with those kids. Hyukjae simply watched TV, leaving his plate with food aside and untouched.

                    

Kyuhyun left and Hyukjae sighed, biting his lower lip and feeling left out. “It’s okay Hyukkie…,” he tried to comfort himself, turning off the TV because the noise was annoying him. “It’s okay… we still don’t fall too deep…,” he nodded for himself, feeling that strange sensation of wanting to cry in his throat. “Too, too, deep…”

                    

Sighing deeply, Hyukjae took out his cell phone and quickly dialed a number.

                    

“Hello?” the other line answered and a wide smile made its way to Hyukjae’s lips.

                    

“Siwonnie!” Hyukjae chirped happily.

                    

Ah Hyukkie! I’m so hurt because you have forgotten about me lately!” Siwon said and Hyukjae chuckled playfully.

                    

“I haven’t,” Hyukjae defended. “I called you three days ago!”

                     

Siwon snorted from the other line. “Whatever, I think you should come and make out with me for a whole week,” he laughed softly.

                    

Hyukjae giggled. “I’m on my way there actually,” he said. “Is dad home?”

                     

“Really?! You’re coming?! You’ll stay here right? You must sleep in my arms!” Siwon said excitedly. “And our dad is already sleeping so we can do all kind of naughty stuff together.”

                    

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Firstly, it’s just mine Siwon… and I’ll think about the naughty stuff…”

                    

“I won’t let you sleep my dear and y Hyukkie,” Siwon said trying to sound y but only making Hyukjae laugh.

                    

“Okay, I’ll get there in an hour or so, wait for me and open the door okay?” Hyukjae asked and after receiving an affirmative answer from the other line; he hung up and went to grab his bag. He didn’t need clothes; he had a lot in his own house.

                    

A weak smile plastered in his face. Siwon was always a good friend and knew when he was depressed, he was sure he would cheer him up effectively.

                    

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•