She rolls in all the royalties.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Dwaeji kkeopdegi?" You chuckled. [Crackling pork?]

"Ne~." JunHyung grinned.

"Ara. I'll make extra." You nodded. "Go watch tv or something."

"Araso. Do you have any more coke?"

"In the fridge on the second shelf from the top in between my Sprite and Taehoon's Dr. Pepper." You instructed him, quickly and finely chopping green onions.

"Komawo." JunHyung said taking the coke and walking back to the living room. "Oh look a re-run of Strong Heart's YG Family Special is on."

"Ah chincha?" You asked as JunHyung just nodded.


[Strong Heart.]

"Today! Strong Heart's history will be made! Legend of YG Family Special! We introduce to you the YG Family that will make your Tuesday night hot!" The voice exclaimed introducing the start of Strong Heart's recording. "Style's icon, charismatic leader, G-Dragon!"

With that announced, Jiyong came down by a platform, waving and bowing to the audience.

"Hurricane charisma! y swift idol, CL!" The voice exclaimed as Chaerin came up from under the stage.

"y, charismatic fashionista! Multilingual, prodigy leader, Jade!" The voice said as you walked in from the side doing a one handed flip and a freeze before bowing and making your way to your seat.

"The bboy genius who came from another world, JinWook!" The voice announced as JinWook walked in from the other side and did a one handed flip and landed gracefully before doing a flare.

After a couple more introductions, the voice announced, "The twins who are taking over the nation with their vocals and variety talent, Minki and Minjung!"

The twins both jumped up from the stage and simultaneously bowed and waved before heading off to their seat.

"The handsome charismatic power rapper, Taehoon!" The voice said as Taehoon walked out from behind the LED screens and smirked at the audience causing all the girls to scream louder than the voice. "YG Family Special! Starts now!"

"Wah~ really...The studio is really shining isn't it?" Seunggi commented clapping as he looked at YG Family who were split into pairs. "As expected from BigBang when you guys made a comeback, you topped every music charts. So how do you feel?"

"Firstly, it feels good~. We had many problems last year and we made this album so I think they are giving us more love and support." Jiyong answered honestly.

"GD, CL and Jade-ssi, you are all leaders of your groups. To tell you the truth it looks easy to be a leader but it's hard to lead a group. I'm sure there's a know-how."

"That's right. What's your know how?" Jiyong asked turning around to ask you and turning back and asking Chaerin.

"Me? I use an Ahjumma style accent." Chaerin answered.

"Ahjumma accent?" Boom asked surprised.

"Ne. We have an . When I have something to say I say, ‘Ahu~ I don't think that's it.~’" Chaerin demonstrated causing everyone to laugh.

"In 2NE1?"

"Ne. With a bit of aegyo." Chaerin added.

"If she says it like that, how do you react?" Seunggi asked 2NE1.

"Why are you being like that~? That's not it~" Bom said using the Ahjumma accent as well causing everyone to laugh.

"What about Sandara?" Seunggi asked.

"Aigo~~~ Okay~! I won't~" Dara responded using the Ahjumma accent too.

"How about GD-ssi?"

"I think I met a very good maknae." Jiyong answered looking over at SeungRi. "It's like a running leader but on top of him is a flying maknae."

"Nowadays he fixes the schedule for the manager too." SeungHyun mentioned.

"A schedule? A celebrity's schedule? How does he do it?!" Seunggi asked surprised.

"We also don't know how the schedule is made but he comes to us fist and tells us, ‘Tomorrow, do you know your schedule starts from this time and ends and this time?’" SeungHyun said imitating SeungRi. "He knows even the details."

"He has a ball pen in his ear because he is working so hard on the schedules." Kisoo joked as the camera zoomed in on SeungRi’s industrial piercing causing everyone to laugh as SeungRi gave Kisoo a high-five.

"SeungRi is happy because he became a topic." Seunggi laughed.

"A few days ago he got a CF from Japan for us." YoungBae mentioned causing everyone to laugh even more.

"Wait. How can a celebrity get it himself? Is it possible?" Seunggi asked confused.

"A few days ago he told me, ‘Hyung~ That...In Japan...I got something that...I got it so we need to shoot!’ I then asked him, ‘How did you get it?’ he said it’s because he knows someone and from that someone he got a connection from that somehow. He said that BigBang must do it so now we're making a CF in Japan." YoungBae explained.

"With him only talking? Wah~ he's good." Everyone commented at SeungRi's abilities.

"What about Jade-ssi? Do you have a know how?" Seunggi asked you.

"Ah ne. The easiest way to get them to listen to me is by bribing them that I'll cook them food." You said smiling.

"What if they refuse?"

"She’ll either use aegyo." Minjung answered.

"Or we tell her we'll do what she says if she buys us something." Minki answered.

"What do you ask her to buy?" Seunggi asked interested.

"The usual." Taehoon answered.

"What's the usual?"

"Games, consoles, TVs, computers, new phones, pocket money and sometimes even a new branded bag." Minjung answered causing everyone in the studio to gasp in shock.

"She spends that much on you all?" Seunggi asked.

"She's like a bank. She rolls in all the royalties." Taehoon answered, chortling.

"Aniya!" You complained.

"She owns a restaurant that is slowly becoming number one in the nation and possibly worldwide." JinWook added causing you to nudge him to be quiet.

"Oh? What restaurant?" Seunggi asked.

"An- mmph!" JinWook muffled out since you covered his mouth.

"It's Angel's Devil." Taehoon answered smirking at your glare.

"Oh?! Chincha? That place is amazing." Seunggi commented.

"Ah~ Kamsahamnida." You bowed.


"They are also part of YG family. DaeSung and Minzy don't want to be partners?" Seunggi announced introducing another pair.

"For me I wanted to be paired up with my ideal type Seven Oppa." Minzy answered.

"Does that mean DaeSung is far from your ideal type?"

"The gap is..." Minzy trailed off.

"DaeSung-ssi, what if Minzy really likes you and he wants to meet you, what will you do?"

"Me?" DaeSung asked pointing at himself.

"Ne." Seunggi nodded.

"Ah~ it's nice." DaeSung answered chuckling.

"Will it be good?"

"When it comes to aegyo in YG there are only two people who do it right. One of them is Minzy." DaeSung said.

"Please show us some aegyo. We only know you as a powerful dancer." Seunggi said. "Actually why don't you and DaeSung-ssi do the aegyo phone calling."

Ddrrring~

"Eo~ Minzy-ah~" DaeSung said with an accent as the audience laughed.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, Oppa." Minzy said shyly.

"Show me some aegyo. I want to hear your aegyo." DaeSung straightforwardly said.

"Oppa, please like me as being cute~ Bbuing Bbuing~" Minzy said using aegyo.

"Hahahaha~ DaeSung said laughing as everyone laughed with him. "Minzy, you're cute. Goodnight."

"I think guys are a well made couple." Seunggi commented. "And like this, let's start the YG Special!"


"It's hard to gather YG Family like this so we collected questions to ask for all." Seunggi announced. "Number one: YG doesn't look at appearance."

"Eo...It's a strong one!" YG family said, sighing.

"DaeSung-ssi." Seunggi said looking over at DaeSung to answer.

"Don't look at me!" DaeSung protested as everyone laughed. "Look at someone else."

"DaeSung-ssi." Seunggi said again.

"Look at someone else~" DaeSung whined.

"Then Psy-ssi." Seunggi said as the camera zoomed in on Psy. "It's only a yes or no. You're not allowed to explain. YG does not look at appearance. 1, 2, 3!"

"No." Psy answered.

"It's a lie!" Seunggi claimed as everyone laughed.

"You can't be like that." Juri said.

"DaeSung-ssi how do you score when it comes to appearance?" Seunggi asked DaeSung.

"We look at appearance but the score is 3.5 but if it is above five then he passes in looks." DaeSung explained.

"How about Sandara-ssi? She's a total beauty. Does YG look at appearance?"

"Yes. I think he does because look at all the people here. They're all attractive. And the eye smile. The president likes cute." Dara explained.

"I think all of them have an eye smile. Jade-ssi, it's been told that you have a really cute eye smile. Can you show us?" Boom asked you.

"M-Me?" You asked surprised. "I don't do cute. That's Minjung's department."

"Come on, Jae. Just once." YoungBae said.

"Aniyo." You shook your head.

“How about aegyo?” Jiyong asked.

“Andwae! That’s worse.” You exclaimed.

“Jaeee~~~” The twins pouted.

“Twins, aegyo doesn’t work on her remember?” YoungBae laughed.

"Jiě, just do aegyo or I'll call Gēge to make you do it." JinWook said quietly.

"Fine!" You caved in, sighing.

"Chincha?" Seunggi asked.

"Ne." You nodded.

"Hana, deul, set!" Seunggi said.

Bbuing…?” You did a cute eye smile with a fist to your cheek before covering your face.

"Aigooo~" YoungBae cooed pinching your cheek.

"Now, the second question. YG is good at playing." Seunggi announced.

"As far as I know about YG history, there's a time when Psy Hyung came and when Psy wasn't in YG yet." Tablo commented.  "I was in YG before he came and YG people don't really play a lot but they work hard.. But because of Psy Hyung we have no choice by to play."

"Psy Hyung, who drinks a lot?"

"Eo...Seven-ssi is strong. He's scary because the reason is when you see him he's always smiling. But alcohol is also strong and bitter so you'll get drunk right?" Psy asked everyone. "And alcohol also changes your expression. But he still smiles. I think I'm losing consciousness but when I get back he's still smiling. Even when he's about to get home, he's still smiling."

"So he's a good drinker?"

"Ne. But I'm not so sure about Jade."

"Yah. Why's everything about me?" You complained as the audience laughed.

"Normally people get drunk within a few strong drinks but it's like she doesn't get drunk at all." Psy exclaimed.

"That's true but it takes Noona about seven strong drinks to get wasted." JinWook interjected.

"Exactly how many bottles of soju would that be?" Seunggi asked.

"We always tried to estimate it and so far it would be somewhere around twenty bottles." Taehoon answered.

"Have you tried to get her to drink that many bottles?"

"Aniyo. Not yet." Minki answered.

"But Taehoon Oppa is strong too. I'm starting to think he holds more than me." You mentioned.

“Looks like we should test that out tonight.” Psy said as everyone laughed.

"For the last question, YG President Yang Hyunseok is an angel?" Seunggi said.

"Nowadays, he goes KPOP STAR and I'm starting to think he's fascinated by it." Taehoon said.

"If we see him in KPOP STAR, he is very caring like a father with a warm heart."

"I've seen that kind of side of him in broadcast but I've need seen that part of him." Taehoon said.

"Does that mean Fate never got praised?"

"He never really praised us in front of us. But we hear that he praises us when we aren't there." You answered.

"The closest we ever heard him praise us in front of us was when Jade was there watching us practice." Jiyong answered.

"Show us when he hears good music and when he goes with the rhythm of the music." DongWook told Jiyong as Jiyong mimicked what YG does causing everyone to laugh and clap.


A while into the show there was a part where Boom and Sehyung, both accused Tablo of being a genius.

"Tablo, there was once an article about the IQ test, and it said that you were known as the genius since you have been able to solve the test in thirteen seconds." Yang Sehyung announced.

"That is really..." Tablo said in an uncomfortable manner moving around in his seat.

"Is it true or not? You solved it in thirteen seconds right?"

"Yes, but there's really no credibility..."

"There was a part where you were called the genius, right?"

"Well..."

"There was and so by seeing Korea's reaction, everyone is able to think that you are a genius." Sehyung said cutting Tablo of causing the audience to laugh. "So right now, we'll be testing if Tablo really is a genius. Please respond to what I tell you right away. You were walking down the street and you saw a dollar and a ten dollar bill. Which one will you pick up first?"

"Both of them." Tablo answered confused as the audience was in awe.

"Now please repeat after me as fast as you can." Sehyung said. "Campus, Campus, Campus."

"Campus, Campus, Campus." Tablo repeated.

"Faster!" Boom exclaimed.

"Campus, Campus, Campus." Tablo repeated faster

"What is the tool you use to measure angles?" Sehyung quickly asked Tablo.

"That...That...Compass..." Tablo answered flabbergasted.

"A protractor." Both Boom and Sehyung said saying the right answer causing much laughter on the set. "X-File."

"So he is not a genius. Wah~ that almost got me too! But there is another person we have to test!" Sehyung announced, slowly walking in your direction with Boom.

'No, no, no! Not me! Please!' You thought.

"And that person is...Jade!" Boom announced.

'Damn...Luck is not on my side.' You thought sighing as you heard JinWook snicker.

"We're going to test you the same way as Tablo." Boom announced.

"You're going to have to repeat after me as fast as you can." Sehyung said. "Say Fort, Fort, Fort."

"Fort, Fort, Fort." You repeated.

"Faster!" Boom exclaimed at you like he did with Tablo.

"Fort, Fort, Fort." You repeated faster.

"What do you eat soup with?" Sehyung quickly asked.

"Spoon." You answered blinking as the audience gaped in awe.

"That seems easy since she already saw it with Tablo. Let's do another one shall we? You have to answer me as soon as I give you the question." Sehyung said. "You walk inside a one story house. The whole house including the interior is green. The frames are green, the curtains are green, the walls are green, the floor is green, the ceiling is green, the doors are green, the windows are green, the hallways are green, and everything is green. What color are the stairs?"

"There are no stairs..." You answered blinking.

"OMO! She's a genius!" Bom and Sehyung exclaimed in shock.

‘Not surprised...’ Fate thought completely blasé with the outcome.

"Why does Fate look so unamused?" Seunggi asked laughing at their expressions.

"We already know Jae's smart." Taehoon said.

"And those questions are just little brain teasers to her." JinWook added.

"Then let's just claim she's a genius and move on." Boom said causing everyone to erupt in laughter.


More updatess~~
:3