I'll be back.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Where's Beast and the parentals?" You asked walking through the airport, disguised.

"Our dorm." Taehoon answered.

"Okay. Are our bags there too?"

"Yup." JinWook nodded.

"Let's go then." You said exiting the airport and getting into a taxi. "To YJH Entertainment's building, please."

"Right away." The driver nodded after everyone got in the taxi.


[At YJH Ent.]

"Ah! Jae, you're back!" YoonSung grinned.

"So who stayed?" You asked him.

"EXO, NU'EST, and Kara."

"Where are they?" You asked.

"EXO's in the practice room, Kara's in the lounge room, and NU'EST is-"

"Annyeong, Noona!" NU'EST exclaimed running up to you and engulfing you in hugs.

"What did I tell you guys? I strictly to you never to change companies!" You complained.

"But we told you that no matter what, we'll stick with you." Baekho grinned.

"Ani. I'm not letting you guys change companies." You sighed.

"But Noona~" Ren whined.

"Aniyo."

"Noona please?" They all asked pouting.

"Aegyo doesn't work on her." Taehoon said amused.

"That's not fair!" Aron complained.

"Aegyo's all he's got." JR chortled.

"Fine. I'll talk with your president then." You sighed. "But if he says no, you stay at Pledis."

"Araso~" Nu'est grinned.

"Now, ka. I have other people to discuss things with. Or you can stay with Fate." You told them.

"We'll be in the vocal room." Minjung grinned.

"Actually, BoM is in there." YoonSung said.

"The one I always go to?" Minjung whined.

"Unfortunately." YoonSung said unfazed by Minjung's aegyo.

"Anyways, get going. Find somewhere else to go." You shooed them off as they all left. "You said EXO was in the practice right?"

"Ne." YoonSung nodded.

"Kaja~" You smirked, walking to the practice room.

Once the two of you arrived at the practice room, EXO was practicing 'History' and you jumped in, pushing Kris out of the way and taking his place while giving him a wink. Kris smiled and shook his head before sitting out as the rest of EXO were oblivious to everything. As soon as the dance was over, you quickly hid behind Kris.

"Hyung, when did you sit out?" Suho asked.

"Ah...Just a little while ago." Kris answered.

"Oh! Are you okay?" EXO asked worried.

"Yeah but I would be better if someone didn't push me." Kris said quickly turning around and tickling you.

"Y-Yah! H-Hajima!" You laughed trying to get away.

"Jae!" EXO exclaimed in surprise.

"A-Annyeong." You laughed squirming around. "Héng, stop."

"Never!" Kris smirked as YoonSung walked in the room.

"Sung, help me!" You exclaimed in a fit of giggles.

"Too many languages..." Tao chuckled.

"Bú yào shuo hua!" You screamed as Kris kept tickling you. [Don't talk.]

Luhan pushed Kris away causing Kris to shout, "Bú yào tuī wo!" [Don't push me.]

"She told you to stop." Luhan shrugged.

"Xiè xiè, Lúhàn~" You chimed. [Thanks, Luhan.]

"Bú ké qi." He grinned. [You’re welcome.]

"So what's this about you guys changing companies?" You asked sitting on the ground.

"We want to stay with Noona." Sehun and Chanyeol whined as EXO sat in a circle with Kris and Suho sitting next to you until Kris moved you on his lap.

"Aigo... What can I do to make you change your mind?"

"Nothing." They all answered.

"What about your sunbaenims?"

"They're okay with it." Kris answered.

"And SHINee said thanks for featuring in their Sherlock music video." Kai added.

"Tell them no problem. Did Sooman Samchon say it was okay for you to change companies?"

"He requested for you to accept us." Suho answered.

"If he ‘requested’ this, I want to see papers." You demanded as YoonSung chuckled.

"Jae, I'm going to go deal with other papers. Come up when you're done." YoonSung said getting up.

"Kay. By any chance..."

"Get you some lemon tea? I'll go get some now. Do any of you want anything to drink?" YoonSung asked EXO.

"Water is fine." They all answered.

"Water's in the fridge. So help yourselves." YoonSung said before walking away.

"So? Papers." You said sticking your hand out, waiting for the papers.

"Luhan." Kris said as Luhan got up from his place and walked to his bag, taking out a few papers.

"Here." Luhan said giving you the papers and sitting back in his place.

"You hài shì méi you?" Kris asked as you read through the papers, ignoring him causing EXO-M to snicker. [Yes or no?]

"Bù huài." [Not bad.] You muttered to yourself reading through the fine print. "Any of you have a pen on you?"

As soon as you asked that, half of EXO bolted to their bags in search of a pen but in seconds, Kai handed you a pen from his pocket.

"Here, Noona." Kai said as the members that bolted to their bags stopped and groaned in defeat.

"Komawo, Jongin~" You chimed before looking at Luhan and handing him a 5x5 Rubik's cube. "Luhan, keep yourself busy."

"Shéme?" [What?]

"Who knows, if you solve it before I'm done I'll consider signing you guys." You shrugged.

"Luhan, go!" EXO exclaimed as you chuckled in amusement and continued to read the papers.

After a couple minutes, Luhan exclaimed, "Done!" at the same time you said, "Huānyíng." [Welcome.]

"So we're in?" EXO-M asked surprised as EXO-K looked confused.

"You're all in." You smiled. "Hajiman-"

"Oh no..." They all muttered as you giggled.

"It's nothing bad. I'm just going to edit these papers and have you sign them, then the twelve of you will officially be under my agency." You explained.

"Wah! Kamsahamnida!" EXO chimed.

"Jongin, I'm going to borrow this pen for a bit." You told Kai.

"Araso, Noona." Kai nodded.

"Now, you all should practice again. I have to go see one more group." You said trying to get up from Kris.

"No. Stay here." Kris said intending never to let go.

"No. I have to go see another group and ask why they would want to change companies." You said struggling.

"Fine. But we expect you to be back." Kris said letting you go.

"I'll be back. Don't worry." You chuckled getting up. "Now go practice."

"Yes, ma'am!" EXO chimed, getting up and playing the music.

Once you walked out, you headed to the elevator to get to the lounge room until you heard a voice.

"Jiějie, how was your visit with EXO?" JinWook asked walking towards you with a bottle of lemon tea inside. "By the way, this is yours."

"Xiè xiè. And my visit was slightly entertaining..." You muttered, taking the bottle and taking a chug of it.

"I can imagine." JinWook chuckled.

"Can you give these papers to YoonSung please?" You asked him handing him the papers that EXO handed you.

"Sure. Kara's still in the lounge room by the way. I'll meet you there when I'm done." JinWook said.

"Okay~!" You grinned after taking a drink from the tea.

"Jae!" Someone called out from behind you causing you to turn around.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" You asked confused.

"Hara just texted me saying she was here. My question is: are you going to accept Kara?"

"Babo. I have to check if they're up to par for this place." You chuckled.

"What do you mean? They're already idols though."

"Babo Junie." You flicked his forehead and shook your head. "My standards are somewhat high. Some of the groups and celebrities that are here were recommended by the scouters I hired. Meaning I have to check if they scouted the good people."

"Hajiman-"

"Let's just go see your girlfriend." You rolled your eyes, walking to the lounge room.

"Jae!" JunHyung exclaimed blushing, running after you.

"Annyeong." You greeted Kara, casually walking in as they stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They all bowed as you looked at them in amusement.

"What's with the formalities?" You chuckled, sitting on the couch with JunHyung.

"Babo. You're about to be their boss if you accept them." JunHyung said whacking you.

"Plus, we haven’t formally met as a group." Hara smiled.

"So why are you trying to change companies?" You asked them.

"DSP recommended it." Gyuri answered.

"I need proof." You said seriously, sticking your hand out. "Do you have papers?"

"Ne." Nicole nodded, walking to her bag and grabbing the papers from a folder, handing them to you as you looked them over, occasionally pushing JunHyung's head away.

"Jiějie." JinWook said walking in the room.

"Mm." You responded reading through the papers, crossing things out and rewriting some parts.

"Kris's wondering when you'll be back."

"I'll talk to him now. Can you read this over?" You asked handing him the papers. "I'll be back."

"He's at the door waiting." JinWook said reading the papers.

"Okay." You said walking out of the room to find Kris waiting. "What do you want?"

"You said you'll be back." Kris whined.

"Go. Go back to the practice room. I can't handle your whining since you don't do it much." You rolled your eyes.

"But Jae-"

"I'll practice with you when I'm done." You tried to negotiate with him.

"Fine." He finally agreed walking off as you walked back in the lounge room.

"Jin, what do you think?" You asked sitting back down on the couch next to Jin since JunHyung moved over to sit with Hara.

"I can edit this right now." JinWook answered as your phone vibrated causing you to take your phone of and check it.

"Go ahead. MacBook's in the closet." You said as JinWook walked to the closet and took one of the five MacBooks inside. "How long would it take you?"

"Ten minutes at most." JinWook answered stretching.

"Ten minutes?!" Kara and JunHyung exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah..." JinWook said unsure of how to answer as your phone kept vibrating.

"Just get started. I'll be back. Jiāhéng, Lùhán, Zitāo and Sehun are exploding my inbox with messages." You grumbled getting up.

"Again?" JinWook laughed.

"Shut up." You groaned walking towards the door.

"Whatever you say." JinWook cooed as you walked out of the room.

"Hm...People are wrong about you." Jiyoung said suddenly.

"Why do you say that?" JinWook asked not bothering to look up from the papers he was retyping.

"You're actually a playful person." Nicole answered.

"Only with Jae." JinWook said.

"Why?" Seungyeon asked.

"There's no reason for you to know." He said simply.


Update number two~
Btw, is it 'you hai shi mei you' or 'you huo shi mei you' ?
I don't remember...
There's another update after this~

LOL I had to add this xD