How come you have all the cool stuff?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“Do you have wealthy friends or something?” YongGuk asked ruffling your hair.

“They aren’t wealthy. Their parents are.” You giggled.

“Yeah. Yeah. Says the person who’s wealthy herself.” YongGuk laughed, pinching your cheeks.

“Thanks…” You grumbled.

“Let’s go…Bunny Boo…” YongGuk smirked before running off leaving you agape.

“YAH! BANG YONGGUK! I WILL MURDER YOU!” You yelled snapping out of you trance and running after him, not giving a care in the world that people around you were looking in your direction as if you were crazy.


[Three Hours Later.]

After shopping around with YongGuk, you both headed to the food court to meet up with everyone because they said they wanted to go somewhere else.

“Noona~!” The two maknaes exclaimed running up to you.

“And my break away from them is gone…” You sighed as YongGuk laughed causing you to glare at him making him immediately stop laughing. “Yah. I’m not done with you.”

“I said I was sorry.” YongGuk defensively said, putting his hands up in case you would attack him.

“Hyung, what did you do?” JinWook and Zelo asked amused.

“Bunny Boo, why don’t you tell them.” YongGuk laughed.

“YAH!” You screamed as Daehyun and JongUp quickly held you back.

“Pfft. Bunny Boo?” The maknaes laughed.

“Yah. Shikuro.” You groused.

“Hyung, you know not to call her that.” JongUp complained.

“So how did this nickname come about?” YoungJae asked interested.

“Why don’t you tell them Bunny Boo?” YongGuk laughed pinching your cheek.

“Shiro!” You exclaimed attempting to hit him.

“Then I will! So when we all were trainees, Jae, JongUp and I all went to Lotte World when we had break. When we were there, Jae was trying out the bunny ears. Then some random stranger came along and told her that she’d look y in a revealing bunny costume and that he’d pay her for a night.” YongGuk laughed.

“What happened after?” YoungJae asked as you crouched to the floor covering your face.

“I feel bad for the guy but he totally deserved it. She beat him up and threw him outside.” JongUp answered laughing.

“Is that why we have a bunny as our logo?” Daehyun asked.

“Ne. All of the matokis are basically her personality and she’s the one who gave the idea to President Hyung.” YongGuk laughed. “Plus something else happened before the Lotte World incident.”

“Aish! Shikuro! Let’s just go!” You exclaimed shaking off the guys and walking to the van.

“Ne~! And Noona, komawo~” They chimed hugging you as the others followed behind while the maknaes were still clinging on you.

“For all of you who don’t quite understand why the maknaes are hugging Jae, it’s because she bought these two kids everything they want.” Himchan laughed.

“Ka.” You said.

“Ne~” Everyone chimed as your phone rang.

"Jin, answer my phone." You said without taking your eyes of the road.

"Who is it?" JinWook asked reaching for your bag and digging through it.

"My guess would be their manager or JunHyung Oppa." You chuckled.

"Where do you guys wanna go now?" You asked everyone.

"Your dorm./Your company./Lotte World./Food." Everyone said simultaneously.

"The only thing I heard was my company, so that's where I'm going to head." You said turning the van around.

"Jiě, ni de Babo Oppa da diàn huà ni." JinWook said hanging up. [Noona, your brother called you.]

"Tā shuo shéme?" You asked. [What did he say?]

"Tā shuo ni huí jiā hòu, da diànhuà gěi tā." [He said after you get home to call him.]

"No reason?"

"None."

"Mm. Can you call him and hand me my ear piece?" You asked him as he did as you said.

"Yoboseyo?" JunHyung asked answering the phone.

"What'd you want?" You asked him.

"Nothing. I just wanna check up on my sister. Is that so bad?"

"Yes. I'm a busy person after all." You jokingly said laughing.

"True, but you need to take a break."

"I know. By the way, tell Doojoon I said hi."

"Not Hyung?"

"Ani. Leave him be. Tell me his reaction later."

"Araso. So are you at your dorm?"

"Ani. I'm driving over to the company though. You?"

"I'm getting ready to go on a date with Hara."

"Then why are you calling me?!"

"To go on a double date. But it seems like you're busy with all the commotion in the background."

"I'm with B.A.P at the moment."

"In your car?!"

"No. They pushed me in the driver's seat of their van."

"Oh. Makes sense." JunHyung laughed. "You should get rid of that habit by the way."

"Yeah I know. So where are you?" You asked him referring to his date.

"Movie and walk around."

"Cute and cliché. Planning to have fans see you?"

"Nah. If it happens, it happens."

"You're sounding like me now, Oppa. But make sure you don't get Hara into any trouble."

"That's because we hang out too much and don't worry. I promise not to get your artist into any trouble."

“Yah. I care for you too~”

"Yeah. Yeah. So I've heard from HyunSeung that you and Kris went out together."

"We just went out to eat. Wait. Is he being possessed by the little green monster?"

"Well, it's been weeks since the two of you last saw each other in person." JunHyung reasoned out as you parked the van.

"But he doesn't have to accuse me, Oppa."

"How- You know what, sometimes you're too smart." JunHyung sighed.

"I'll just take that as a compliment, Babo Oppa. Anyways, I'll talk to you later." You said turning the van off and hanging up. "Jin, have we ever had a tour of the building for the viewers?"

"Not yet." JinWook answered, confused to why you were asking.

"B.A.P, let's give you and the viewers a tour of the building shall we?" You grinned as you got out with the others following.

"Do you have a game room?" Zelo asked.

"Let's start on the lowest floor." You announced ignoring Zelo.

"Noona~!" Zelo whined.

"Jello, just anticipate what's to come." JinWook said.

"Hyung~!" Zelo whined again.

"Oh hush. We'll start in the lobby." You said reaching over to ruffle his hair, smiling.

"Noona, you're short." JongUp laughed as everyone followed you in the company.

"Say that again. I dare you." You gave him a look causing him to immediately go quiet.

"Woah...How come you have all the cool stuff?" YoungJae exclaimed surprised.

"What's with all of this stuff anyways?" YongGuk asked as B.A.P started playing around with the hologram as it shapeshifted into something else.

"There was more space so I thought a hologram will suffice for the front." You shrugged, snapping your fingers causing the hologram to disappear.

"Aw..." B.A.P complained.

"What else is in the lobby?" Himchan asked curiously.

"Nothing really. Just the front desk and elevators. The restrooms are down the hall and some waiting rooms near the elevator." You explained walking towards the elevators. "Let's go to the first floor. There's more entertaining stuff."

"No. The most entertaining floor is the fifth floor." JinWook argued entering the elevator.

"I never said the first floor was the most entertaining but I have to agree that the fifth is entertaining but I like the third floor more." You chuckled pressing the number one.

"You have a basement level. What's down there?" Daehyun asked noticing there was a button labeled BL for Basement Level.

"It's a garage in case there's no more parking outside." JinWook answered simply.

"So what's on this level?" Himchan asked as everyone stepped out of the elevator and walking through the hall to find tables and chairs set up.

"Cafeteria." You said showing them around. "Kitchen and tables are the only things here along with a restroom. Shall we just move onto the more entertaining floors?"

"Ne~!" B.A.P chorused as you led them back to the elevator.

"Araso." You nodded as everyone piled into the elevator as you pressed the two. "Onto the next floor~"

"Jiějie, are the trainees here?" JinWook asked.

"Yeah. They're practicing for the concert."

"Really? I thought you let them have a day off." JinWook said

"I did. They chose to stay. Some of them even said that they don't wanna be idols but they want to be background dancers instead." You chuckled leading them to the dance studio. "Let's go see the trainees."

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, President-nim." Everyone in the dance studio greeted you bowing.

"Continue on." You smiled.

"Ne, President-nim." They chorused getting back to practice which was a difficult piece.

"How did you get them to do that?!" Zelo exclaimed surprised.

"It's the same routine that got Jin where he is now." You smiled.

"Really?"

"Yup. Jin, wanna join in?" You asked JinWook who immediately just jumped in with the trainees and danced that same routine.

You stayed there for half an hour until they took a break to give a few of them some pointers. As they were drinking water, you called up different trainees and pointed out what they did wrong and helped them fix it.

"Kamsahamnida, President-nim." The trainees you helped bowed.

"Yeoreobun, keep up the good hard work. I'll be back again later maybe." You smiled walking out of the dance room. "Let's not disturb the other trainees. There are three more dancing studios and four vocal training rooms down the hall. There are also bathrooms for the trainees to wash up before heading home along with changing rooms."

"Let's move onto the next floor so we don't distract the trainees any further." JinWook chuckled, leading everyone back to the elevator.


Nothing to say...
Except for comment~ ♥
And today's the day for a triple update~

I can't waiiiittt~~~~