How many tattoos do you have now?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

You sighed and said, "Oh well. I'm gonna go see Baekhyun Oppa and the others."

"Okay. Call me when we're leaving. You still have to pack Taehoon's bag." JinWook said glancing at you before going back to the game he was playing as you got up and stretched.

"I know. See you later. Feel free to help the trainees if you get bored." You said before walking off.


Once you reached the third floor, you walked into the largest vocal training room and laid down on the couch.

"Jae, you okay?" Baekhyun chuckled as he sat next to you and ruffled your hair.

"Dandy. Just woke up from a nap. How are your vocals?" You asked him along with D.O. and Suho.

"Good." Suho smiled.

"Let's put you to a test then." You smirked.

"I don't like that look." Baekhyun sighed as D.O just gave you his normal wide eyed look.

"Just sing...Angel." You smiled as you moved over to play the piano. "Ready?"

"Ne!" The three chimed as you started playing.

When you were done helping them, D.O suggested playing the do re mi game.

"Aniyo! I don't wanna." You shook your head and playing a random tune on piano as the three EXO-K members laughed.

"Fine you won't have to play if you play a song us." Baekhyun bargained with a glint in his eye.

"Chincha?" You asked happily.

"Ne." Baekhyun smiled as he gave Suho and D.O a mischievous look.

"Araso~" You chimed playing Jay Chou's Secret as D.O. took his phone out.

"Wah~! Have you always been that good?!" The three asked amazed once you finished playing.

"Ani. I'm just average." You smiled.

"Average. Yeah right." JinWook smirked, walking into the room.

"I am!" You protested.

"If you're average then I must be way below average." JinWook said sitting down next to you.

"Yah. We're at the same level." You rolled your eyes.

"Shall we play then?" JinWook asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Four Hands?" You asked knowingly.

"You know it." He grinned.

"Wow..." The three members of EXO said amazed.

"Jin, do you wanna play the do re mi game with us?" Baekhyun asked JinWook, being the first one to snap out of their trance.

"Sure. Noona, let's play." JinWook said tugging on your shirt.

"Fine." You sighed as Baekhyun and the others high fived each other. "Yah! You planned this!"

"Yeah. I did. And thankfully it worked." Baekhyun smiled and pulled you down to sit in between him and D.O. "So now you're going to play with us."

"Fine. Start it." You said sighing.

"Do..." Baekhyun started.

"Re..." JinWook sang after.

"Mi.." Suho sang.

"Fa..." D.O sang.

"Sol..." You sang after.

After a few round it was only you and D.O left

"La~!" D.O sang.

"Ti!" You sang.

"Do~~!" D.O sang.

"Re~"

"This is going to go on forever." Suho chuckled.

"Fa~!"

"Sol~!"

"Laaa~!"

"Tiii~!"

"Sounds like it's coming to an end." JinWook laughed.

"Re~~!"

"Mi~~~!"

"Faaa~~~"

"Soool~~"

"Laaa~!"

"Are you sure it's going to end?" Baekhyun chortled.

"Do~~~!"

"Reee~!"

"Miiii~~~!"

"Aish. My throat hurts." You muttered as the guys laughed.

"Can you still go on?" Baekhyun asked, giving you his water bottle.

"Where are we at?" You asked after taking a sip.

"Fa." D.O. smiled.

"Ara. Komawo, Baekie." You smiled before clearing your throat. "Fa~~!"

"Woah. That's was so pristine and clear." Suho commented surprised.

"Aish! Next time no drinks allowed!" D.O complained. "Sol~!"

"La~!" You sang happily.

"Can I give in?" D.O asked.

"ANI!" Everyone exclaimed.

D.O sighed and sang, "Ti~!"

"Can I give in?" You asked as the guys yelled at you too. "Aish. Kyungsoo-ah, kaja."

"Ani~!" Everyone exclaimed pulling you down as D.O gave his usual O_O look.

"Hyung-deul, Noona doesn't give in to aegyo." JinWook laughed as they all gave him a look as if telling him to use aegyo causing his laughter to cease. "Uh...Noona..."

"Well, won't you look at the time! Jin and I should get going. I have to go pack. We'll see you lat-" You quickly said getting up and grabbing JinWook's hand until Baekhyun separated you from JinWook and made you sit back down.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked with a brow raised.

"To my dorm...?" You answered questionably.

"He means where are you going that requires you to pack." Suho clarified.

"Ahh~" You said chuckling. "Find out through Minki's best friend.  I'll give you a hint. It's a blue bird."

With that, you quickly took JinWook's hand and ran out of the room throwing a quick bye to the others before slipping into an elevator and pushing the BL button.

"Is Hyung's going to come after you?" JinWook chuckled.

"Nope. He has a schedule." You smiled.

"Okay~. Zuo ba, Jiě. We have to pack and go to Japan once Taehoon gets home." JinWook smiled ruffling your hair.

"Yah. Just because I'm shorter doesn't mean you can do that!" You whined.

"Mian, Noona." He apologized with a smile.

"With or without the top?" You asked playing with your keys.

"Without. Woah! Did you get another tattoo?!" JinWook asked eyeing your right wrist.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I did…" You said sheepishly smiling.

"Your brother is going to be mad~" JinWook sang laughing.

"Ugh…I forgot about that..." You groaned.

"How many tattoos do you have now?" JinWook asked curiously.

"Six." You smiled walking out of the elevator as the doors opened.

"You got two more?"

"Yeah and both of them are visible. You said without the top right?" You asked getting in your car.

"Yup." JinWook nodded as the cameraman handed JinWook a camera to film the two of you.

"Have we ever recorded the teasers yet?" You asked starting the car and taking the top off.

"Yeah. Tae Gē is currently finishing them up."

"Mm. Any news on the ticket sales?" You asked.

"Sold out in less than fifteen seconds." JinWook smirked.

"You're lying!" You exclaimed surprised.

"Jiě, I don't lie."

"Wo de tiān a! Zhēn de ma?!" [OMG! Really?!]

"Zhēn de." JinWook smiled plugging your phone in and playing a random song which turned out to be Beast’s new song. As you sang slong to the song happily, JinWook asked you, "How long has it been already?"

"Depends on what you’re asking. Last saw or dating?" You asked curiously.

"Dating."

"Four months."

"How about with the interruptions?"

"Mm....A year and three months." You answered.

"Wah~! How about from the very first day without interruptions?"

"You mean add the days together?" You asked confused.

JinWook nodded.

"Hmm...Roughly ten or eleven and a half months." You answered thinking.

"Wah~! How do you remember all of that?" JinWook asked amazed.

"Dunno." You shrugged.

"So~ I hear you’re going to be having a solo comeback soon, right?"

"Hm..? Ah Ne! Earliest teaser will be in...September I think? Teaser and music video recordings will be a week or two after the concert is finished." You said glancing at the camera every once and a while as you talked.

"What's your concept?" JinWook asked

"Depends on what Destinies at the concert want it to be."

"You know what that means, destiny~! Time for Noona to finally do a y concept!" JinWook laughed.

"Haha. We'll see what they come up with." You shook your head slightly laughing.


On the 22nd of July, I will be such a happy child~
If only they could have the comeback tomorrow haha
That would be amazing :3
Anyways, comments? Criticism?
Etc? :P Anythi would be nice haha.