Oh ships!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Woo Jiho!" You yelled, covering Yukwon's ears so your voice wouldn't impact his ears too much.

"Saranghae~" Zico called out laughing.

"Oh...How I wish I could beat his-"

"Hush and sleep." Yukwon chuckled, somehow calming you down.

"Hmph." You grumbled.


[Six Hours Later.]

"Where did she go now?" Taehoon sighed walking into the practice studio after he saw that you were no longer in the nap room.

"Gym." Yukwon answered with a towel around his neck, taking a swing from his water bottle.

"Why- She's stressed isn't she?" Taehoon asked Yukwon.

"She has been for awhile. I'm surprised you just noticed it now though. Normally, you or Jin are the first to notice." Yukwon said. "Anyways, you should go check on her."

"Gym right?" Taehoon asked as Yukwon nodded in response. "Well then...I'm dying tonight..."

Yukwon chuckled, "Good luck."

"Thanks. I'll need all the luck in the world to save me." Taehoon said walking out of the room to go to the gym.

At the gym, Taehoon could heard a pitter patter of sounds. He opened the door and walked in before locking the door for no one to go in.

"Jae, what's going on?" Taehoon asked as you were going at a punching bag.

"Annoyed. Stressed. Screwed." You answered, hitting the punching bag after every word.

"y concept, business and comeback I'm guessing." Taehoon guessed easily.

You grunted.

"Will you just stop?" Taehoon asked annoyed holding your arms so you would stop causing you to growl and thrash around.

"Let go." You growled.

"Ah! I know why you're like this!" Taehoon exclaimed in realization. "You're on your monthly."

"Oh ships! I was just kidding!" Taehoon screamed as you pounced on him causing him to dodge you. "Aster! Call in Yukwon and tell him to bring Jae's meds but to leave them at the door."

"Yes, sir." Aster said in his usual calm and computerized voice.

In just a few minutes, Taehoon heard a knock on the door and footsteps walking away signaling him that your meds are at the door as he was continuing to hold you down so you wouldn't attack him.

"You stay there for five minutes and don't move or I swear I'll rip your pokemon plushies." Taehoon threatened you.

You whimpered and pouted as Taehoon quickly unlocked the door and took the medicine before locking the door again.

"Take it." Taehoon said giving you the pills causing you to sigh and take them. "Better?"

"Ish..." You sighed lying in the floor.

"You do know I would've called Mèng or one of the other people who know martial arts, right?"

You pouted. "You would?"

"Just to wipe that pout off your face." Taehoon smirked. "Anyways, how are you coping?"

"I'll be fine. I should check on Jin though." You said getting up.

"Call HyunSeung too just to let him know we're leaving tonight." Taehoon advised you.

"I know." You nodded. "You should start packing. We're leaving in a few hours."

"Yes, ma'am." Taehoon said as you walked out.


Once you left the company, you rushed back to the dorm drove off to where you knew JinWook would be. By the time you arrived, JinWook's parents were standing there along with Leo and Soul as you walked to them with a bouquet of white lilies in hand.

"You made it." Mrs. Zheng softly smiled at you.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." You sadly smiled back.

"Thanks for being here, sweetie." Mr. Zheng said patting your head.

"She was family to me too." You sighed dropping to your knees and placing the bouquet next to the gravestone.

"Jiě, we'll drop by the hospital to get you some medicine. Don't stay out to long." JinWook muttered kneeling down next to you as his parents walked off.

"Hao a. I'll be back soon." You nodded, ruffling his hair in appreciation. "You should go. Your parents already left."

"Come back to the dorm soon, okay?" He said getting up. "I'll make sure Taiga gē packs. Remember, we leave in less than three hours."

"I will." You nodded. "Ka."

JinWook nodded back and walked off without a word.

You sighed and looked at the gravestone.

Daughter, Sister and Friend
Zhѐng Měilì
鄭美麗

"Měilì mèi...You're doing well right?" You spoke to the grave. "I hope you are. Your brother and I are doing well. I wish I could stay longer Mèimei but there are too many things to talk to you about and I don’t really know where I would start…But one day, I’m sure I will come back and tell you everything that has happened to me. I’m sorry that I can’t tell you now but I have another flight to catch, wo de xiao mèi. I promise I'll visit again soon. Zàijiàn wo de mèimei..."

Once you got up on your feet, you bowed to the gravestone before walking away back to your car.
Instead of driving straight to the dorm, you made a pit stop to go to Beast's dorm. When you arrived, you typed in the code, walked in their dorm, and dropped yourself on the couch, lying next to HyunSeung.

"Hi, Babe. You okay?" HyunSeung asked brushing away the bangs that were covering your eyes.

"Ani. Just hold me right now." You murmured wrapping your arms around him and burying your head in his chest.

HyunSeung softly smiled and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer.

Silence was in the air as the two of you stayed in each other’s arms causing you to slowly fall asleep.

Suddenly one of Beast's members walked in the room making HyunSeung look to see who it is.

"Jae's here? When did she come over?" KiKwang asked noticing you in HyunSeung's arms.

"A few minutes ago but she obviously fell asleep." HyunSeung explained. "But do you know what's going on with her?"

KiKwang looked at HyunSeung in confusing and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, Jae just suddenly walked in to the dorm, spotted me and told me to hug her." HyunSeung explained.

"Normally when she walks in and sees me an automatic smile appears and she hugs me. But right now she seems upset about something."

"Hm..." KiKwang thought.

Doojoon suddenly walked in the room and said, "Today just isn't her day. Taehoon called and said something about just comforting her today because it's not his place to tell you what today is about."

"Ah! What's the date today?" HyunSeung asked.

"Eleventh." KiKwang answered.

HyunSeung sighed and said, "Today's the day."

"What's today?" DooKwang asked.

"I dunno if I should tell you but today someone close to both Jae and Jin died." HyunSeung sighed.

"Who was it?" KiKwang asked.

"Molla. You should ask her when she wakes up."

"Ara. We'll leave you alone until then." Doojoon chuckled pulling KiKwang with him to leave the room.

By the time you woke up, you noticed HyunSeung was nowhere to be seen but the rest of the members were sprawled out in the living room.

"Babe..?" You croaked out sitting up.

"He went out to get some food." JunHyung answered. "So when are you going to tell him?"

"When he gets back. What time is it?" You asked.

"You have half an hour until you have to go." Doojoon answered.

"Ara." You nodded taking your phone out.

"What? You don't like talking to us?" KiKwang joked.

You pouted at him and said, "Says the person who talks to his girlfriend more than his best friend."

"Yah. You talk to Hyung more than me." KiKwang gave you a look.

The door suddenly opened.

HyunSeung walked in and said, "I'm back."

"Finally!" All the guys exclaimed running over to the food once HyunSeung set it down and walked towards you.

"How was your nap?" HyunSeung asked sitting down next to you, smiling.

"Nice." You smiled.

"How are you coping?"

"Okay I guess. We all have to move on sometime right?" You said.

"I know. But I'm just worried about you." HyunSeung muttered.

"Aigo..." You grinned pecking his lips. "Don't worry about me. Worry about your health."

"I'll never stop worrying about you." He said pressing his forehead against yours.

"You two are too cheesy. You're cheesier than YoSeob's interactions with the fans!" KiKwang called out.

"Yah! Shikuro!" HyunSeung snapped back.

"Not so loud..." You grumbled covering your ears.

"You're sick aren't you?" HyunSeung asked sighing.

"Shikuro." You grumbled.

"I'll get the medicine." HyunSeung sighed. "Get some more sleep. Or better yet, give me your phone first."

"Ani. You're going to cancel the flight." You pouted.

"That's the point." HyunSeung chuckled taking your phone from your pocket. "And I can't believe I had to find out about your flight from Taehyuk instead of you."

"Yah!" You whined, unable to stop him as he dialed Taehoon's number.

HyunSeung smirked and said, "You can't even stop me. Now hush."

"But-"

"Tae, cancel the flight for Jae. She's sick." HyunSeung said over the phone.

All you could hear was Taehoon cursing on the other line as HyunSeung spoke to him.

"Araso. I'll take care of her. She should be better next week. Annyeong." HyunSeung said hanging up and turning to you. "Now I can make you feel better."

"Hmph." You pouted, turning away.

"Baby, come on. You need to get better before you record. You don't want your fans to get worried right?"

"Aish...Fine." You caved in.

"Good. Now stay there. I'll get you some food then you can take your medicine and sleep."

"Araso." You nodded as he walked off.

When HyunSeung came back, he had a plate full of food in hand and a bottle of medicine and a water bottle in the other.

"Let's eat." HyunSeung smiled.

"I have to eat all of that?" You groaned.

HyunSeung laughed.

"No. You're going to share with me." He said sitting on the floor in front of you to feed you.


One..