We're wasting time.

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"What time should we meet up?" DongWoon asked.

"Just meet up at the stage around eight." Minjung said. "That way Aster can just tell Jae that we already left."

"Okay." Beast nodded in agreement.

"Our practice with you though has to be quick. Her business meeting's been canceled." JinWook said looking at his phone.

"How do you know that?" Everyone looked at him.

"I planned for it to happen." JinWook shrugged.


[In the Morning.]

"Madam, your meetings have been canceled." Aster notified you.

"Why?" You asked, changing into some comfortable clothes.

"The company that called yesterday found the signed agreement so they no longer need to meet with you." Aster answered.

"Thank you, Aster. Is everyone out of the dorm?" You asked.

"Yes, madam."

"Tell me when they're here." You said as you made your way into the practice room.

"Yes, madam."

Meanwhile with Fate, they were currently on their way back to the stage to practice.

"Was it really a good idea to leave Jae at the dorm?" Minki asked Fate.

"She'll be fine. I told Aster to tell her we already left." Taehoon reassured him. "Besides, she can take ca-"

"She's probably in the studio practicing." JinWook rolled his eyes.

"Let's try and end practice early. So we can go look around the mall for Jae's gift. Minjung announced.

"Ne." Fate nodded.

"Well, let's practice and get everything ready for the surprise." Minjung said.

"Okay!" Fate complied.

"But first, where's Bea-"

"We're here!" Beast exclaimed.

"About time. Ka. Go get on stage." Minjung nagged.

"Ne." Beast sighed. ‘Aish. She nags like Jae.’

When they finished practice, Beast and Fate went their separate ways. Fate quickly went to the company building to wash up and change.

After changing, their managers drove them to the mall to walk around.

"Let's split up in two groups." Kyungho said.

"Twins go with me and the other two go with you." Jungsu told Kyungho.

"That's fine. Everyone, let's meet back here in three hours so Jae doesn't suspect anything."

"How will she not suspect anything?" Minki asked.

"We're probably going to stop by a restaurant to bring food home." JinWook shrugged.

"Aish. You and Jae." Kyungho shook his head chuckling.

"Let's go. We're wasting time." Minjung clapped her hands.

"Kay." Fate said splitting up.

"Oppa, what are you getting Jae?" Minjung asked Minki.

"I dunno. I was thinking of making her something because she can own anything you buy." Minki shrugged.

"Oh! What are you planning to make then?" Minjung asked curiously.

"Handmade card. I'm just looking for supplies. What are you getting?"

"I was thinking of buying fabric to make her a set of clothes."

"Let's go into the crafts and materials store." Minki said.


"What are you going to get, Onee?" JinWook asked Taehoon.

"I'm thinking of getting her new earrings." Taehoon said with his hands behind his head as they walked through the mall.

"Customized?" Kyungho chuckled.

"Why of course. It wouldn't be a gift from me if it wasn't." Taehoon smirked. "So Jin, what are you getting?"

"I just need to look for a new camera." JinWook shrugged.

"For what reason?" Kyungho asked amused.

"Dance collage." JinWook nonchalantly shrugged as the two gaped at him.

"Isn't that hard?" Kyungho asked amazed.

"Nah. When you're trained my Jae for as long as I had, you feel like you can do anything." JinWook smiled. "She can really boost up anyone's confidence."

"Somehow I have to agree to that. So should we head to the jewelry store or the electronics first?"

"Jewelry. It takes longer." JinWook answered.

"How are you planning to customize it?" Kyungho asked Taehoon.

Taehoon smiled. "You'll see the outcome afterwards."

"Did you pick up the skill from Jae?" JinWook asked him.

Taehoon chuckled. "I guess so."

"Let's go." Kyungho said spotting a jewelry store.

"Kay." The two he had to take care of nodded, making their way to jewelry store.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo." The clerk greeted the three.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The three bowed.

"What can I help you with?"

"Do you think you can customize this and make it out of fourteen karat gold?" Taehoon asked showing a drawing of the earrings.

"When do you need it by?"

"Two days from now." Taehoon answered after a moment of thinking.

"I'll have it in the morning by then."

"Kamsahamnida. I'll come by and pick it up at ten is that okay?"

"That's fine. Would you like it wrapped?"

"Yes, please." Taehoon kindly answered.

"Araso. Is that it?"

"Ne, Kamsahamnida." Taehoon bowed before leaving with JinWook and Kyungho.

"Let's go see the cameras." JinWook said walking over to the directory to find an electronics store.


[Three Hours Later.]

"Yah! Where are you guys?" Taehoon asked the twins over the phone.

"We're coming right now. We got caught up at the store." Minki quickly said.

"Whatever. Just hurry up. We have less than an hour to stop by the restaurant and head to the dorm." JinWook said taking Taehoon's phone away from him.

"Okay. We'll be down really soon!" Minjung said hanging up.

"I hope they hurry up." Kyungho sighed.

"Wae?" Taehoon asked.

"I think people are starting to notice us." JinWook answered for Kyungho, pulling his cap down.

"We're here!" The twins chimed jumping in front of the three with their manager walking calmly behind.

"Kuài yī dian. They notice us." JinWook quickly whispered to Minki who translated it to Minjung.

"Ara. Ka." Jungsu said nodding to Kyungho who nodded back.

"Let's get going." Kyungho told Fate.

"Ne!" Fate nodded, quickly exiting the mall.

"One of you call if Jae's home. The rest of you think of how to get the bags in the house without Jae noticing." Kyungho ordered them.

"I call dibs on calling Jae!" The members exclaimed.

"Play rock, paper, scissors." Jungsu suggested.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

After two rounds, Minjung was the one who would call you while the others had to think of a plan to get the bags in the house without you noticing.

"Is there really a need for a plan?" Minki asked their managers.

"You know how Jae is. She likes to know what we've bought with her money." Kyungho laughed.

"True. But-"

"Mwoh? You're not home? Wae?" Minjung asked catching Fate's attention. "Oh...You're visiting Beast again. Tell them we said hi. Yeah. We're fine. Do you want us to buy you dinner? No? Okay. I'll tell Kyungho. Remember not to stress yourself...Okay. Bye~!"

"Sweet. Let's go straight to the dorm and hide the bags." Minki grinned understanding what Minjung was saying with the limited Thai he knows.

"She'll be home in three hours so that gives us enough time to do what we want." Minjung told Fate, grinning.

"Practice?" JinWook asked.

"Yup~!" The twins answered.

"Yeoreobun, as you can tell, Fate loves to practice. We're such hard workers huh?" Taehoon asked the camera laughing.

"We're only going to practice for an hour. For the first two hours, you can do what you want and after that we'll practice so when Jae comes back she won't suspect anything." JinWook explained.

"Okay." Fate complied.


One more! Enjoy BangHim! XD

And now a close up~