Hyung, isn't going to like this...

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"You're free to go." The director smiled as the stylists lead you back to the dressing room to change into your regular clothes.

"Annyeonghaesyo! Thank you for all the hard work!" You thanked the staff before leaving with Kyungho and HyunSeung.

"Jae, I'm gonna drop you off at the dorm. You have a schedule at noon tomorrow starting with WinWin and ending it with music program." Kyungho notified you as you all got in the car.

"Noon?" You asked just to be sure.

Kyungho nodded. "Yeah. And then you're wrapping up your solo stage."

"Araso~." You chimed, smiling.


[At Fate's Dorm. Time - 9:49 p.m.]

"Drive safely!" You called out to Kyungho before you closed the door as he drove off.

"Babe, come on." HyunSeung mumbled hugging you from behind and planting kisses along your neck.

"Ara." You squirmed around. "Now, stop!"

"Haji-"

"Jiě! We have a surprise schedule." JinWook sighed.

"Mwoh? But I just got back from one." You groaned in disappointment, but not as disappointed as HyunSeung.

"Duì bú qi, Jiě. I just got a call from Jungsu gē and he's coming to get us since Kyungho hasn’t got the call yet."

"What about the rest of Fate?"

"Apparently they’re already at the company but meet us in the lobby."

"Mm. I'm gonna drop HyunSeung off at his dorm and I'll meet you at the company." You sighed knowing that you couldn't escape a sudden schedule.

JinWook nodded, tossing you your keys. "Okay. I'll tell Gēge when he gets here."

"Xièxiè, Jīn." You gratefully smiled at him, tugging on HyunSeung's arm for him to follow you.

When you and HyunSeung were out of earshot from JinWook, you sighed and hugged HyunSeung.

“Mianhaeyo, Oppa…” You buried your face against his chest.

HyunSeung wrapped his arms around you and sighed, “Gwaenchana. We’re both busy anyways. But as long as we’re together everything will be okay.”

You got on your tiptoes and kissed him on his lips as he lifted you up causing you to wrap your legs around him.

Baby, we’ll do this another time.” HyunSeung said breathless as you trailed kisses along his neck.

You ignored him and started to on his neck.

B-Babe- Ah …” HyunSeung groaned as you started to bite on the flesh of his neck.

When you finished, you looked at the mark you made and grinned in satisfaction before giving him a peck on the lips.

“I’m happy now. Kaja. Let’s go drop you off.” You giggled as HyunSeung set you on the floor.

HyunSeung sighed, “Now, how am I going to explain this to the guys?”

“Easy. They’ll already know it’s from.” You laughed and dragged him into one of your cars once you got in the garage.

After you dropped HyunSeung off, you headed straight to the company and parked your car before going upstairs to meet up with the rest of Fate.

"So what's going on?" You asked arriving in the lobby, waking up to Fate.

"Molla." The rest of Fate shrugged.

"Guys, go on in the van, we'll be right there." Kyungho said.

You and JinWook skeptically looked at each other before cautiously entering the van.

In a matter of seconds of closing the door, the van took off with you all in it.

"Mwohya?! What is going on?" The twins exclaimed.

"I'm guessing this is our schedule." You yawned, not really caring what was going on.

"What show is this?" Taehoon asked noticing the cameras.

"Guess." The PD responded.

You looked around and at the cameras before smiling and looking over at JinWook.

"Ah..That show." JinWook chuckled in understanding.

"You know already?" The PD asked JinWook surprised.

JinWook smirked. "Ne. But Noona knew it first."

"What show is this?" Minki asked confused.

"Remember that one show Jae likes?"

"She likes a lot of shows." Minjung pointed out.

"A certain show where-"

"Hello Baby!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"Correct!" The PD chimed.

"Jae, how did you know?" Minki asked amazed.

"When doesn't she know something?" Taehoon laughed.

"When she's hungry." Minjung answered giggling.

"Oh hush." You pouted.

"Aegi Jae!" Fate exclaimed.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously ignoring Fate’s outburst.

"Probably a traditional home." Minjung answered without thinking.

"Wow. Fate really is impressive." One of the staff members said surprised.

"So she was right?" Taehoon asked surprised.

The staff nodded.

"I'm sure you know what we'll be doing there though." The director chuckled.

"Ne!" You chimed grinning. "We're going to see if we're eligible to take care of the kids."

Once Fate arrived at the traditional Korean home they took the test and passed with flying colors.

"So when do we meet the kids?" Minki asked interested.

"You have to find them." The staff chuckled.

"Where?" JinWook asked flabbergasted.

"In the streets of Seoul. The only hint: there are three of them." The PD said.

"What?! That's nearly impossible! The kids could be anyone

"What age?" Taehoon asked.

"Four to six."

"Can we get going now?" Minjung asked.

"Ne." One of the staff members nodded. "Oh! And you have to find them before noon."

"What?!" Fate exclaimed as the van stopped.

"Out you go." You said opening the door and pushing Taehoon out.

"Hey!" Taehoon complained staggering up and dusting himself off.

"Hi." You greeted him smiling, getting out of the van.

"Where should we start looking first?" JinWook asked curiously.

"The two who can't find the babies have to cook dinner." The staff added before Fate looked at each other competitively and bolting off to find the kids.

"Aish! Why is it so hard?!" Minki groaned to one of the cameras that were following him after searching for two hours. "OMO! JAE!"


"Aiku....How come searching for three kids is so hard?" Minjung complained, walking down the street with the camera man carefully walking backwards to film her. "Oh? It's a little girl."

Minjung approached a little girl that looked to be Thai on a bench sitting by herself.

"Annyeong. Why are you all by yourself?" Minjung asked the little girl.

The little girl just blinked.

"Where are your parents?"

The little girl was expressionless and pointed to Minjung.

"Ah~ are you one of Fate's children?"

The little girl nodded.

"Araso, let's go find the others." Minjung suggested, taking the little girl's hand in hers until she heard the voices of Fate scream your name.


"Where do you think we'll find the kids?" Taehoon asked JinWook.

"Molla. Somewhere far away." JinWook joked.

"Hey, isn't that Jae?" Taehoon pointed you out across the street.

"." JinWook quietly cursed noticing that you were running to save someone. 'Hyung, isn't going to like this...'


You sighed walking down the sidewalk, "Where are those kids...?"

Out of nowhere, you noticed two little boys walking across the street as an incoming car was speeding straight in their direction. You quickly sprinted over to the kids and shielding them from the car speeding in their direction. You felt the impact against your side and tumbled a few times before finally stopping as the car that hit you screeched to a stop.

"JAE!" You heard different members of Fate exclaim.

"You two okay?" You weakly asked the kids who received minor scratches compared to your beaten and battered self.

"Noona..." The boys whimpered, hesitantly nodding to answer your question.

"Gwaenchana..." You faintly responded, slowly losing consciousness until you went completely unconscious.

"Noona! Noona!" The kids exclaimed in shock once you closed your eyes.

"Tae, Mèng, get everyone to back up." JinWook ordered as the members quickly rushed over to you while Minjung was on the phone trying to get an ambulance.

JinWook rushed over to your side and carefully took the kids from you.

"You two okay?" JinWook asked the kids, squatting down to their level as their backs faced you.

"Mm. Will Onee be okay?" The one of the boys asked in Japanese as the ambulance finally arrived.

"Noona will be fine. Do you need help finding your family?" JinWook asked them as the paramedics quickly ushered you in the ambulance while Taehoon rode in with you before it drove off.

"Bú shì. Wo māma shuō ni shì women de jiārén yīduàn shíjiān." The other boy answered. [My mom said you’re our family for a while.]

"You're our kids?" JinWook asked surprised.

"Seems so." The Japanese one shrugged.

"Then just stay with me in the mean time." JinWook told them as they just blinked and slowly nodded.

"Jīn, zou ba. Managers are here to take us to the hospital." Minki said as everything quickly cleared up.

"How did-"

"This is what happens when something happens with Jae! Everything just mysteriously disappears." Minki exclaimed liek a madman.

"Mèng, you're crazy." JinWook shook his head and took the kids' hands in his.

"Why are you tak-"

"These are two of our kids."JinWook answered leading the kids into Fate's van.

"Chincha?"

"Mm. We just have to find the last one."

"Mina already found her." Minki answered as Minjung and the little girl were in the back seat with him.

"Then I guess we can go now." JinWook shrugged as the van started to move to the hospital.

"Are we really going to continue recording?" Minjung asked in disbelief.

"Only until we get to the hospital." Kyungho answered.

"Ah. Araso." Fate nodded.


Hiya, Bubba Boos~ kekek~
Are there any suggestions to what I should call my lovely readers?
'cause I feel bad if I just say: "Hey, Readers!" all the time...
Anyways, other than that~ Block B's teaser comes out in a few hours!
:D alkjshdf Can't wait! By the way, did anyone see Beast's 3 year anniversary?
'cause I did and might I say it was hilarious despite the fact i didn't understand anything.
So...if you liked the chapter...you know what to do~ :3
P.S. be warned of an upcoming gif spam ;)
Just because today is special~