Make him leave!

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“Yah. For once, will you just lie to me? You always say that.” You mumbled blushing.

“That’s because you are beautiful, baby.” HyunSeung smiled and GD cringed from the cheese.

“You two are worse than SeungRi talking to the fans with all his cheesiness!” GD exclaimed.

“Aish. We can’t beat that. He’s too…I don’t know how to describe it.” You laughed.

"Anyways, yeoreobun, we'll take a quick break and listen to Jade's comeback song before have another talk session with her. So here it is, Jade's new song ‘Hysteria.’" GD told the listeners introducing your new song.


[Yoo In Na’s Radio with GD.]

Just after GD introduced your song, the two of you heard a knocking sound against the door. GD went over to go open it revealing a grinning HyunSeung.

"Oppa!" You exclaimed quickly putting the headphones down and running over to hug him.

HyunSeung smiled as you jumped up and hugged him, wrapping your lags around him. "Hey, Baby."

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" You asked not letting go as GD walked back to his chair.

"Surprise." He chuckled walking in the booth as the staff closed it behind him.

"Seriously, why did you come? I just saw you yesterday!"

"So I can ease your stress of not seeing me." He laughed.

"How cheesy." GD commented laughing.

"He could be worse, Oppa." You told GD.

"Jagiya~!" HyunSeung pouted as you let go of him.

"Saranghae!" You cutely said making a heart with your arms before blushing and quickly going back to your seat and covering your face with your hands as the guys laughed at you.

"Too bad everyone watching saw that Jae." GD teased you.

"Oh my gosh..." You mumbled embarrassed as HyunSeung took the seat next to you.

GD laughed. "Yeoreobun, welcome back to Yoo In Na's radio featuring me, GD, as the special host for the day and our guest Jade who is recently for a comeback. And during our break, another guest randomly arrived as a special visi-  Woah look at all the messages."

"Oppa, continue on." You laughed, also looking at the amount of messages that came in.

"Oh, right. Yeoreobun, the person who came for a special visit is none other than Jade's namjachingu, Beast's HyunSeung!" GD announced causing you to blush again.

HyunSeung laughed and said, "Jae seems to easily blush these days."

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" You complained.

"Okay. Okay. So Jade, back onto the topic of you being a mess. What exactly do you mean by a mess?" GD asked you.

“I’m a disaster. If I sleep over at the company, I just trudge into the production room and sit there writing lyrics. And I’m sure the viewers from FateTV know what I’m talking about because Jin mentioned it when I was giving a tour of the company.” You explained.

“But what exactly makes you think that you’re a mess?” HyunSeung asked curiously.

“What I wear.” You shrugged.

“What is it that you wear?” GD asked interested.

“One of HyunSeung’s shirts, either sweats or shorts and moccasins. Sometimes I’d just be wearing sweats and a sweatshirt.” You answered smiling.

“Are you the one who has been taking my shirts?” HyunSeung asked in surprise as you sheepishly laughed.

“Mianhae, Oppa.” You giggled kissing his cheek, forgetting that there are cameras recording you.

“Cute. Do you two have couple Tees or anything?” GD asked amused.

“Aniyo. We haven’t had the time to look at shirts together.” HyunSeung answered. “But we did used to have couple rings.”

“Oooh~ You two must do everything together then.”

You quickly protested, “Aniyo! I’d get tired of him if I see him too much. Beast and Fate know this!”

GD laughed, “So what happened to the rings?”

“Honestly, I’m not sure. I was thinking of getting new ones with Oppa but I haven’t had the time because of my schedules.” You sighed.

“Aigo~. You’re so busy. Are you doing any dramas?” GD asked.

“Ne. I’m doing a couple dramas in Japan and in China. And I also have to go to America in a few months because I have to film a movie.” You answered honestly.

“Wah. That’s what you call dedication and a true hallyu star.” GD laughed. "When’s the next Fate comeback?"

"Molla. I have a few songs that I’m still working on but the comeback will probably be next year or two years from now. The others are pretty busy with variety shows, dramas, producing, and choreographing while I'm currently busy with stabilizing a few companies." You answered honestly.

"That's right! You own many companies." GD exclaimed in realization.

"Yah. You're exaggerating." You groaned.

“Have there been any artists that have recently signed into your company?”

“Yeah. Davichi and Ulala Session have recently.” You shrugged like it was no big deal. “I’m actually surprised that people are trying to sign to my company. What’s so great about it?”

“Ask your artists of course!” HyunSeung exclaimed. “But from what I’ve heard, it’s because you treat all your artists equally and you let them persue whatever kind of music they want.”

“Ah…” You nodded acknowledgement.

"So how many companies do you have?" GD asked reading off one of the text messages that was on the screen.

"Do I have to answer this?" You pouted.

"Yes." HyunSeung and GD answered.

You sighed and answered, "Four or five but you have to ask Jin to confirm it."

"Why?" GD asked with a brow raised.

"He's co-owner." You innocently smiled.

"Because you're forgetful?" HyunSeung simpered.

You groaned at his response. "Honestly, I wish you didn't come here."

"Wae? You can't think clearly when I'm here?" HyunSeung chuckled.

"Exactly. Now leave." You said pointing to the door.

"Aniyo."

"Aigo~ a lover's quarrel." GD laughed. "So Jae, even though you’re dating HyunSeung do you have any celebrity crushes in mind?"

"Hyung!" HyunSeung complained.

"Mmm...Zico?" You jokingly answered.

"Your swag lover?" GD asked.

You nodded. "Ne."

"Say a word to him."

"Yo! Zicova, hope you’re listening! You still owe me new shoes and sweats! I want them the next time I see you."

"Shoes and sweats? Why?" GD asked amused.

"He damaged a pair of my shoes beyond repair and Yukwon took my sweats and won't give them back."
GD raised a brow. "Wouldn't that mean Yukwon should buy you new sweats?"

"No. Zico said he'd buy me new ones." You grinned.

"Araso. Oh? A question finally came up. Text number 7483 asked, ‘Jade-ah, are the lions you used in your music video real?’" GD recited the message.

"Ne. They're one hundred percent real." You grinned in pride.

"Jae owns both of them. The male is Leo and the female is Soul. She treats them as if they're her babies." HyunSeung answered laughing.

"I heard that the tattoo on your wrist was Leo's paw when he was a cub. Is that true?" GD asked.

"Mm. Ne. That was the time when I was able to carry him." You softly laughed. "But now he's the one able to carry me."

“People are starting to wonder though, whose music video is more rated? Yours or Ga-In’s?”

“Probably mine. Anyone my age or younger shouldn’t even be doing what I did in my music video…but I guess that’s the reason why it was rated.” You laughed. “It’s a good thing I made an underage version too though.”

“Why do you say yours?” HyunSeung asked.

“Are we really going to talk about this?” You sighed, shaking your head.

“Yes.” GD and HyunSeung answered.

“Fine. I think my MV is much more rated because I actually had to strip my shirt off, do the explicit scenes with Yukwon and danced provocatively with the some of the Block B members.” You answered as fast as possible.

“Why is Yukwon the main character?” HyunSeung asked you.

“Why are you two ganging up on me?” You retorted.

“You never answer questions unless it’s more than one person against you.” GD stated.

You nodded in agreement. “I guess that’s true.”

“So….?” HyunSeung asked referring to his previous question.

“Yukwon was the main character because he could play it well.” You shrugged.

“Liar. There’s more to it isn’t there?” HyunSeung bluntly pointed out causing you to smile.

“Of course there is. I’m just not saying.” You grinned taunting HyunSeung.

“Are you trying to start something?”

“Maybe, maybe not.” You smirked.

“Aish. You’re so confusing.” HyunSeung sighed. “What’s the reason?”

“It’s because he and I are close.” You laughed.

“That’s it?” GD asked jawdropped at your simple answer.

“Yup.” You grinned as HyunSeung flicked your forehead causing you to pout and rub the spot he flicked. “Meanie.”

“That was only because you played around.” He stuck his tongue out at you.

“Mehrong!” You stuck your tongue out at him.

“Yah.” HyunSeung said pinching your cheek.

“Oppa!” You whined causing him to laugh and let go.

"Jae, pick out any question your willing to answer." GD told you before you could do anything to HyunSeung.

"Mmm...‘When was the first time you and HyunSeung met?’" You recited the question before answering it. "I think the first time would have to be when it was KiKwangie's birthday last year. All of the members had schedules except for KiKwang and HyunSeung so I decided to take HyunSeung with us since I was going to take KiKwang out for his birthday."

"That was fairly detailed. We're you planning to fall for HyunSeung?" GD asked.

"Aniyo. It kinda just happened." You giggled before reading out another question that caught your eye. “If you weren’t an idol, what profession would you take?”

“Oh~ That’s a good one.” GD grinned, waiting for you to answer.

“Hm…I think I’d have to choose between being a surgeon, doctor, producer or a businesswoman.” You said in thought.

“So basically everything you are now.” GD joked.

You laughed. “Yeah exactly. All I have to do is become a doctor now.”

“If you had the chance to redo the mistake and regret you made, would you?” HyunSeung asked reading off another question.

“Honestly? I would actually just start my whole life over if I could instead of redoing all of my mistakes and regrets.” You answered truthfully.

“Why?” GD asked curiously.

“There are too many mistakes I made. But I try not to dwell on my past because I’m sure it’ll affect my future.” You shrugged casually.

“So do you agree with JunHyung's tattoo?”

You smirked and chuckled. “Aniyo. I’d still regret things. But If I did die tomorrow, there’s nothing I can do about it.”

“So everyone’s been wondering exactly how many tattoos do you have?”

“I have way too many…But I think I have around seven. I honestly don’t remember how many I have.” You sheepishly laughed.

“She has seven.” HyunSeung clarified as GD laughed.

“Oppa scolded me for getting a lot too.” You added after lightly hitting HyunSeung.

“Which one? HyunSeung or JunHyung?” GD asked curiously.

“JunHyung Oppa.” You answered as HyunSeung bluntly stated, “Why would I scold her? Her tattoos look y.”

You glanced at him. “Yah. Shikuro.”

“Just because it’s true~” HyunSeung sang pinching your cheek.

“It’s not true!” You whined.

GD laughed. “Jae, your aegyo is seeping.”

“It’s all HyunSeung’s fault! Make him leave!” You complained.

“Mian, Babe. But the listeners think otherwise.” HyunSeung laughed.

You groaned in response and said, “Why did you coooomeeeee~~~?”

“To see you of course. It’s been over a month not including yesterday's visit.”

“Aigo~ seeing the two of you make me cringe.” GD laughed.

“You should see other couples in public then. They’re worse than Oppa and I.” You laughed.

GD smiled and said, “Good point. So have you exposed all of your tattoos?”

“I’m pretty sure I have. If you watch my music video or the live stages, I at least exposed one for every stage.”

“No, you didn’t. You missed one of them.” HyunSeung pointed out.

You looked at him in confusion and asked, “Which one?”

“The one on your neck.” He grinned.

“I don’t have on- Yah!” You exclaimed as all the blood rushed to your cheeks causing HyunSeung out burst out in laughter.

GD looked at the two of you in confusion until he finally understood what HyunSeung was talking about and laughed along with him.


Just a few more days~
Have you guys seen Yukwon's teaser?
Omg I'm going insane because of him!
Why does he have to be so dang y?!
Anyways enough about my insane state..
How do you like the chapter?
Any questions or comments?
Lol did you know I'm current uploading this at school?
Kekeke now you know~
Bbyong~~~